Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#529473 May 4, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello HL. I get both posts at once. I am, you are, life is.... True that. But I can't say in honesty that before Abraham was, I AM.
I agree no one can teach spirituality. I don't think I agree on the feel deal though. Most people are not aware of what goes on around them in the physical world let alone the spiritual. But, that's just my thoughts on it.
Regarding the knowledge to validate my present belief, I would say in some ways I do. If someone gives a view that is different then mine, I disagree. If the view is based on a mutualy agreed source, such as the Bible. Then both would seek information that validates their view or belief. My views on the Bible are based on the bible, not what someone has told me about the Bible. In some cases what someone has told me slips into my view. But, study and reafirming will weed the unsuported stuff out. Sometimes I find out my belief was based on the Bible. But an inaccurate reading of it. In which case I change my view. But not my belief in God or his word. Just my understanding of it. And sometimes I learn from the others view and can add all or part of it to my own. I think you undesrtand what I am saying so I will stop. I know I sometimes get a bit wordy :) Have a good afternoon :)
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello HL. I get both posts at once. I am, you are, life is.... True that. But I can't say in honesty that before Abraham was, I AM.
I agree no one can teach spirituality. I don't think I agree on the feel deal though. Most people are not aware of what goes on around them in the physical world let alone the spiritual. But, that's just my thoughts on it.
Regarding the knowledge to validate my present belief, I would say in some ways I do. If someone gives a view that is different then mine, I disagree. If the view is based on a mutualy agreed source, such as the Bible. Then both would seek information that validates their view or belief. My views on the Bible are based on the bible, not what someone has told me about the Bible. In some cases what someone has told me slips into my view. But, study and reafirming will weed the unsuported stuff out. Sometimes I find out my belief was based on the Bible. But an inaccurate reading of it. In which case I change my view. But not my belief in God or his word. Just my understanding of it. And sometimes I learn from the others view and can add all or part of it to my own. I think you undesrtand what I am saying so I will stop. I know I sometimes get a bit wordy :) Have a good afternoon :)
.. knowledge is the delivery room for the birth of understanding ..

.. the rest is up to you ..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#529474 May 4, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
When you feel that inkling of an invitation- YOU simply choose to ask Him- "Is that YOU God?"
Submit to know that it is not your imagination replying <3 This will be all the proof you need- as He guides you into knowledge and peace.
Actually theord said that HIS sheep WILL hear his voice, and a stranger they will not follow, if Mike turns out to be one of his 'sheep'.........he won't have to ask the Lord, he'll simply know. Peace.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#529475 May 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give your constructive criticism as much thought as I give shrinky dinks.
How many Christians do you plan on "setting straight" today? How many did you "set straight" yesterday? How long do you think it will take you to "set them all straight"?
When one is ready, that's when.

When will you admit that you were wrong in prematurely judging my post?
Today?
Tomorrow?
Never?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#529476 May 4, 2013
Correction: THE LORD said........

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#529477 May 4, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't satan. That was the radical muslims.
Pretty much one and the same.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#529478 May 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you understand quantum vacuums and fuctuations ?
Yes I do. How does it relate to the creation of the universe?
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#529479 May 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed,we have a building from God,an enternal house in heaven,not built by human hands.
Meanwhile we groan,longing to be clothed with our heavenly dewelling.
Because when we are clothed we will not be found naked....
I don't know about that.
There are christian churches whose wHOLE purpose is to literally be naked before god.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#529480 May 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
why should Jesus love me
The question is absurd. There is no possible answer whatever your beliefs are about Jesus, so why ask? Why should anybody love anything? They either do or don't. They either can or they can't. "Should," which suggests a recommendation, doesn't enter into the issue, unless you have a recommendation to give Jesus.

A better question would be, how can you love a god that you can't see and that won't reveal itself? You can't - not any more than somebody betrothed to somebody in an arranged marriage could love them before they met them.

Also, why would a perfect god need love at all? Your god seems needy to me.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#529481 May 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
True. You are unprepared and uneducated.
So then obviously you are saying you're educated enough and prepared to explain the creation of the universe. So go ahead, I can wait.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#529482 May 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Grindstone;To dream you are turning a grindstone means you will have some difficulties with your work but you can overcome them if you apply yourself to solving the problem.
No grindstone here.
Peter and Paul did not see eye to eye.
Read the bible, it's all there.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#529483 May 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what happened so you make up a story.
What is the story [I] made up?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#529484 May 4, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Please describe the term 'god' that you use.
YHWH Almighty, His Son Yeshua Jesus Christ, and the Spirit of God promised by Yeshua. The Triune Godhead.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#529485 May 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
**PORTIONS SNIPPED**You can't get that because the power of persuasion is spiritual, not intellectual.
.. anybody in marketing will tell you persuasion is an art ..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#529486 May 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
God did it, frankly is the only credible explanation.
That's not an explanation. It is no more an explanation than saying the multiverse did it. How your god or the multiverse did it would be an explanation.

And it's not credible. Creator gods like Jehovah-Jesus are by far the least likely of the origins hypotheses.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#529487 May 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do. How does it relate to the creation of the universe?
Then you don't understand them.

Why do you lie ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#529488 May 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>So then obviously you are saying you're educated enough and prepared to explain the creation of the universe. So go ahead, I can wait.
It has been observed and well documented that somthing can come into existence from nothing.

Ther is no need for a deity.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#529489 May 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>What is the story [I] made up?
Your religion
Faizan

Ashburn, VA

#529490 May 4, 2013
Jesus is coming look busy

“"None shall pass"”

There

#529491 May 4, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>YHWH Almighty, His Son Yeshua Jesus Christ, and the Spirit of God promised by Yeshua. The Triune Godhead.
Now your a Hindu ?

Sorry. I tried to make sense of your babble.

Mia Culpa

“"None shall pass"”

There

#529492 May 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. anybody in marketing will tell you persuasion is an art ..
Hitler was a master at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 2 min Lonestar 126
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 88,119
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 9 min Al Capone 3,388
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min New Age Spiritual... 665,309
News Medicare looms over Trump-Ryan alliance 39 min Taco-smacko 2
The Future of Politics in America 42 min Buck Crick 222
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min New Age Spiritual... 977,292
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 59 min Buck Crick 551
More from around the web