|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Mr. Redneck.
One of Hitler's main objectives was to annihilate the Jewish race.
An objective that was first proposed by Martin Luther, the godfather of protestantism.
Antisemitism and Genocide is a 2000 year old European tradition. Begun by the Roman Empire a century before Jesus was born and continues to this very day. Christians were by far the greatest murders of Jews and other non-Christians both in duration and numbers.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you try to unite. It's clear you are also among the good ..
Good, lawyer

oil, water

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
It was "common agreement" that led to people thinking the world was flat. Doesn't mean it's true.
Agreed, just like science once believed before Johannes Kepler that the Earth was the center of the solar system. So, not to make your effort seem so one sided and biased (as usual), I'm showing that things do evolve in one way or another. You can't blame people for thinking the earth was flat in those days, not just religious people.
Lacez wrote:
It's still fiction and will continue to be fiction until there is any actual proof for it.
I had to address this again because you really don't want prrof. Whatever evidence we could provide you with would not change your stance and your direction concerning morality.
Lacez wrote:
It's amazing how much dodging and useless blabber you produce.
This says the man who has not contributed to a decent conversation with any meaningful evidence since coming in here except for bombast with meaningless criticisms.

CS.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you try to unite. It's clear you are also among the good ..
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, lawyer
oil, water
.. now Rider, that wasn't very nice, especially since you do not know Catcher. Must I take you over my knee? Again ??..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
We non-christians aren't here to harass you. That's only a figment of your imagination.
Your above statement reminds me of something that is often said to us non-Christians. They call us non-Christians some very unpleasant names...then claim it is love...that the hate that we think it is...is only a figment of our imagination.
We are here just to set things straight.
We non-Christians are here to set things straight???

Straight in what way?

As a non-Christian I believe differently than the Christians here. My beliefs are based on my own experiences...not yours or anyone elses. I have no more proof of my beliefs being the "truth" than they do. The only "truth" that I hold applies to me...no one else.

IMO

Some non-Christians are just as adamant about setting the other side "straight" as they are us.

I do not know what your beliefs are high end but what if they are different than mine...do you plan on setting me straight also?

As one of those non-Christians...I am not here to set anyone straight. I am here however to find some common ground...maybe to find a way that we can all co-exist and be a little kinder to each other. Yes...I know...that is not working out so well.

By you claiming that we non-Christians are here to set the Christians "straight"...you in a sense are doing exactly what they do...thinking that they should live their lives according to your beliefs.

Just exactly what is your version of setting them "straight"? What is this "straight" that you want to force on them?

Again...my opinion only...

If you want the right to believe as you do then you must allow others that same right. What we should be striving for is the understanding that each of us has that right and that we can not impose our own beliefs on to others. Then there is that kindness thing...that doesn't seem to be working real well...but IMO...should be the end goal. Will that happen...probably not...

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your above statement reminds me of something that is often said to us non-Christians. They call us non-Christians some very unpleasant names...then claim it is love...that the hate that we think it is...is only a figment of our imagination.
<quoted text>
We non-Christians are here to set things straight???
Straight in what way?
As a non-Christian I believe differently than the Christians here. My beliefs are based on my own experiences...not yours or anyone elses. I have no more proof of my beliefs being the "truth" than they do. The only "truth" that I hold applies to me...no one else.
IMO
Some non-Christians are just as adamant about setting the other side "straight" as they are us.
I do not know what your beliefs are high end but what if they are different than mine...do you plan on setting me straight also?
As one of those non-Christians...I am not here to set anyone straight. I am here however to find some common ground...maybe to find a way that we can all co-exist and be a little kinder to each other. Yes...I know...that is not working out so well.
By you claiming that we non-Christians are here to set the Christians "straight"...you in a sense are doing exactly what they do...thinking that they should live their lives according to your beliefs.
Just exactly what is your version of setting them "straight"? What is this "straight" that you want to force on them?
Again...my opinion only...
If you want the right to believe as you do then you must allow others that same right. What we should be striving for is the understanding that each of us has that right and that we can not impose our own beliefs on to others. Then there is that kindness thing...that doesn't seem to be working real well...but IMO...should be the end goal. Will that happen...probably not...
Thanks. Excellent post.

As a "whatever" I do have an agenda to "set things straight". I "set it straight" when people claim their interpretations are facts, when people deny reality and history, when people claim their way of life is the only "perfect" way to live and esp. when they claim to "know" anything about God (atheist and theist alike).

I have few beliefs, lots of opinions, yet have a head full of facts, too.

That does not make me any better than any one else, nor more "right", it simply means that I usually "know" when someone is uneducated in theological and historical matters (or BSing).

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you long time ago?
why you enter here with your cries,gossips, and insults of god,Bible and Gods servants?
why you are not able to restore your mind,and own descency?
why are you posting constantly wicked gossip,and interfere in someone affairs without of any invitation you to participate with them?
Oh go play with yourself shrinky dink...you probably have a better time...see a better outcome...well...maybe.

Makes no difference what you told me a long time ago...I didn't listen then...you can rest assured...I won't listen now.

There is nothing wrong with my mind...I am a decent person. I don't gossip or interfere in anyone elses beliefs. I have never told you nor anyone else that they should believe as I do.

I don't need an invitation to post on this thread...it is open to the public. As long as I follow Topix's TOS I am free to post here.

Like I said...you will have better results playing with yourself than trying to control the actions of some anonymous poster that has basically always done life her own way...good or bad.

LOL I just thought about how senseless it was to respond to you...but...I am sure that it will make you feel...special!

Now...go ahead...take my advice...but please...don't think of me while you do...I might throw up.

Have a great day shrinky dink and have fun.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

"I, El, say,'You are all Gods! You are all Begotten Children of El!'." - Psalm 82

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure,you understood my post.
it was with hitler this sad story,genius man,human who raise his energy power, and resources against vicious wicked globalists masters of New World Order.
And not only he is main guilt of this evil 20 century age,
but this Guilt don't want to share with hitler those who are main evil of this earth and humanity- last King- 8th King UN making last steps to establish new world order
hitler was not deal breaker,
from this reason,Churchil assemble all power of enemies Russians against hitler, and main foult of London bombardement was not Hitler foult,only Churchill
at same time Liga of Nations dissapear, and after 1945 was resurected as United Nations organization with wound described in Revelation(red beast with deadly wound)
today UN is 8 th King, because of Hitler,they never established in the middle of 20 century NEW WORLD ORDER,
Hitler also contribute a lot to destructible hit against Rusian jewish Marksism communism-bastard of NWO
(they alwasy called in russian" soviet na caly swiet albo sovieta niet")
Eh
I only see you as normal educated human sensible healthy not drank of all those world spider nest Lies
Yes I did.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When, Where did God say this ?
John 3 for one (c:

9 “How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.

10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus,“and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man. 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

((((((Annie)))))))

((((((Larry)))))))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> It may have "Meade" him like other Christians, but it didn't MAKE or MADE him like other Christians, lol.
LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Books to me are people in print. My library is like a city of people. Some I will meet and like, some I will dislike, some i will fall in love with and many more that I will never get the chance to know.
That these people span the centuries I find very interesting and awesome.
Does that make some kind of sense ?
Yes. Through the collection one can follow the evolution of the mind of individuals and their society.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
@G_O_D
God´s children?
You have already sold your soul to Satan your new computer god
It is what the Bible says, not me.

You were just praying for God to murder gays on the other thread.

You are evil.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Through the collection one can follow the evolution of the mind of individuals and their society.
Correct!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.ibiblio.org/pha/policy/1945/450130...
Therefore I now appeal to the entire German people and, above all, to my old fellow-fighters and to all the soldiers to gird themselves with a yet greater, harder spirit of resistance, until we can again-as we did before-put on the graves of the dead of this enormous struggle a wreath inscribed with the words: "And yet you were victorious."
OH. I see what you were referring to now. I must have not payed it any notice if I had read that.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Some time back, you said you met an "alien"...could you also expound on that statement?

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
((((((Truths))))))
(c:

Hi (((((Adam))))))

Thank you for my hug!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't ask for much in life BT ~~smile~~ doesn't mean what you took the time to share was not appreciated! There are many things somehow identification comes easily in some strange and distant way, yet always as a memory, causing those around me to be startled at my unexpected remarks. Doesn't change the reality when The Spirit is eternal.
Perhaps "we" are not in the "linear" time we perceive as reality. That "restriction" may be a barrier to achieving wholesome awareness and real spirituality.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
To be hateful is to be full of hate.
Full of hate for a particular thing, not just broadly full of hate. However, basically agreed so far.
Lacez wrote:
To hate is to extremely dislike.
Seems true, ok.
Lacez wrote:
You are hateful.
Against certain things yes. Against murder, rape, homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, adultery, theft, extortion, gang violence, scamming, drug and gun running, terrorism and nuclear weapons. Each and every human being on this planet hates something, even if it's simply oatmeal or the neighbors crosseyed cat. You seem to hate beliefs systems that involve the worship of a supreme being which you easily dismiss as myth and superstition. You hold little regard nor do you treat with respect the history, the culture and traditions of religion, their institutions. You have no respect for people's faith, how they view it, practice it and even their own interpretations of it.

I too may not agree with a lot of these interpretations and religions, but I appreciate the variety, the when and wheres and whys. I can appreciate when a catholic speaks with passion and about the history of his or her faith (accurate or not), because their culture is so rich and still even steeped in much secrecy. You wouldn't mind seeing everything else except atheism flourish and be established, and that won't happen, just as, no matter how the countries make homosexuality legal, it still won't be moral.
Lacez wrote:
To be intolerant is to be a bigot.
Yes, we are both intolerant of many things aren't we. I would suggest you take the 2x4 plank out of your eye before you seek to find the tiny splinter in mine. Especially considering the poor moral standing you embrace so passionately and aggressively .
Lacez wrote:
You just admitted to being a bigot when in the past you've denied it so frivolously.
I've denied you trying to label me and everyone else a bigot while you're pirched on lofty position. You will assume rightful place and position your ego beneath heel. I will not accept bigot from your wretched definitions while seeking to elevate your status while trying to p!$$ on teh traditions and faiths of others in this thread.
Lacez wrote:
Glad to see you're finally starting to get it.
Yes, and it appears I have moved ahead of you by leaps and bounds. Now it's high time you seek to find the clue you've claimed to have lost but may never have had.

CS.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
What's amazing is the fact that people like IANS along with many of the other atheists that have paraded through here over the life of this thread claim that they were once Christians but are no longer. But when it's pointed out that that's exactly the way it was with Hittler they come out of the wood work screaming "no no, Hittler was always a Christian, he was never an atheist that turned his back on God and Christianty".
It's really very funny to watch.
And as RR said. I believe it's because it's their twisted way to try and do anything they can to try to make Christianity look evil.
Hey RA,
It’s good to see you. How are you?

I agree with your post. Hitler was no Christian. He was not right in the head and a evil person but not a Christian.

Matthew 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 ¶Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 508,001 - 508,020 of596,815
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

550 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Divinity Surgeon 682,983
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min Dang It 110,381
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 35 min scaritual 218,172
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 37 min andet1987 791
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min Gods R Delusions x Mine 513,521
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 39 min andet1987 3,995
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min RADEKT 250,743
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr EdmondWA 89,782
•••
•••
•••