Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is sad. Me me me, who cares about what others have going on. My life is more important mentality.
Sounds like the gang that came here to bash and harass us.
Oh well, God knew before it happened.
We non-christians aren't here to harass you. That's only a figment of your imagination.
We are here just to set things straight.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Here you go ((((((Duane)))))))
Truths wrote:
In the same way as WE believe that Jesus died in order to bring others into salvation- because God's own word tells us so-
We submit to know that Jesus did what He did even though others were mean and rude to Him. People ridiculed Him during His service ON the planet- they accused Him of glorifying Himself above God as they did not believe He was FROM God-- they saw Him as a human being promoting self.
This happens in this forum- when Christians stand up for the Lord- Other Christians even attack and claim the same is true for defenders of His ways.
But YOU know what? THAT does not matter- what individuals are accused of has NO weight when compared to the promises He has spoken toward those who do His will - For His purpose and His glory- we address things which make our flesh side uncomfortable- so that He will GAIN those whom He seeks-through His use of the willing. For the benefit and profit of His kingdom- and the salvation of one more lost person.
Jesus did NOT respond with hate or nasty attitude---
BECAUSE HE KNEW that we do NOT fight against human beings--- we fight against THE enemy who seeks to devour the unsaved people.
In offering sarcasm or innuendo and anger to the non believer....are we NOT then just inflaming them?(in two ways )
Are we not feeding the devil and giving him ammo? We are growing the hate in a body already taken over by the enemy.
WE say we KNOW the Bible- yet too often forget these things !

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Joseph Campbell is as close to my way of thinking as anyone ever has.
I watched his lectures and just thought, "Yep, Yep, Yep."
That doesn't mean that it is correct, we could just have similar mental disorders. <smile>
.. if you liked Campbell, tried reading THE LANGUAGE OF THE GODDESS by Marija Gimbutas and Joseph Campbell. Available at any library, it's an eye-opener ..
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw it?
Hell, he was in on it and used it-just as they "used" him.
Yes, and the ODESSA proves it.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww.....Here is a H_U_G for you HL....
:-)
.. thank you ma'am, can I have another? What do I have to do to get more than a hug ??..
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think atheists want to believe Hitler was a Christian because it makes them feel better that they're not part of the "evil Christian empire".
You say you use Hitler's own words to prove he was a Christian, but all I've seen you (or any other atheist) post is his public speeches.
Well derp, of course he's gonna say shit the public wants to hear - he was a master politician.
No, Mr. Redneck.
One of Hitler's main objectives was to annihilate the Jewish race.
An objective that was first proposed by Martin Luther, the godfather of protestantism.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not fair, dude. That's like saying: "Heterosexuality has nothing to do with love."
Why do you think that?
Do you think when a dude meets a chick at a bar and they go home together and have sex, it has anything to do with love?
Or try this:
Do you think when a dude meets a dude at a bar and they go home together and have sex, it has anything to do with love?
Think, brother, think.
You may not agree, but that doesn't mean you should berate and judge their actions.
WoW!
Awesome!
Hey, are you by any chance a gay christian?
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So what ?
People have written crazy stories for 6000 years.
Do you believe the Sumerian texts from 4000 BC ?
No, he doesn't.
But he does believe the Genesis texts from 6,000 BC...lol

He even said so.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
What's amazing is the fact that people like IANS along with many of the other atheists that have paraded through here over the life of this thread claim that they were once Christians but are no longer. But when it's pointed out that that's exactly the way it was with Hittler they come out of the wood work screaming "no no, Hittler was always a Christian, he was never an atheist that turned his back on God and Christianty".
It's really very funny to watch.
And as RR said. I believe it's because it's their twisted way to try and do anything they can to try to make Christianity look evil.
Herro.
Nah, the christians made christianity look evil all by themselves.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'God' of Christianity is either useless or evil.
That's what the god, El, Yhwh's rival thought also.
:D

Since: May 13

Uvalde

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

God loves everyone

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if you liked Campbell, tried reading THE LANGUAGE OF THE GODDESS by Marija Gimbutas and Joseph Campbell. Available at any library, it's an eye-opener ..
Thanks for the tip.

Did you get a chance to see "PI" ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Mr. Redneck.
One of Hitler's main objectives was to annihilate the Jewish race.
An objective that was first proposed by Martin Luther, the godfather of protestantism.
Antisemitism and Genocide is a 2000 year old European tradition. Begun by the Roman Empire a century before Jesus was born and continues to this very day. Christians were by far the greatest murders of Jews and other non-Christians both in duration and numbers.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you try to unite. It's clear you are also among the good ..
Good, lawyer

oil, water

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
It was "common agreement" that led to people thinking the world was flat. Doesn't mean it's true.
Agreed, just like science once believed before Johannes Kepler that the Earth was the center of the solar system. So, not to make your effort seem so one sided and biased (as usual), I'm showing that things do evolve in one way or another. You can't blame people for thinking the earth was flat in those days, not just religious people.
Lacez wrote:
It's still fiction and will continue to be fiction until there is any actual proof for it.
I had to address this again because you really don't want prrof. Whatever evidence we could provide you with would not change your stance and your direction concerning morality.
Lacez wrote:
It's amazing how much dodging and useless blabber you produce.
This says the man who has not contributed to a decent conversation with any meaningful evidence since coming in here except for bombast with meaningless criticisms.

CS.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you try to unite. It's clear you are also among the good ..
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, lawyer
oil, water
.. now Rider, that wasn't very nice, especially since you do not know Catcher. Must I take you over my knee? Again ??..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
We non-christians aren't here to harass you. That's only a figment of your imagination.
Your above statement reminds me of something that is often said to us non-Christians. They call us non-Christians some very unpleasant names...then claim it is love...that the hate that we think it is...is only a figment of our imagination.
We are here just to set things straight.
We non-Christians are here to set things straight???

Straight in what way?

As a non-Christian I believe differently than the Christians here. My beliefs are based on my own experiences...not yours or anyone elses. I have no more proof of my beliefs being the "truth" than they do. The only "truth" that I hold applies to me...no one else.

IMO

Some non-Christians are just as adamant about setting the other side "straight" as they are us.

I do not know what your beliefs are high end but what if they are different than mine...do you plan on setting me straight also?

As one of those non-Christians...I am not here to set anyone straight. I am here however to find some common ground...maybe to find a way that we can all co-exist and be a little kinder to each other. Yes...I know...that is not working out so well.

By you claiming that we non-Christians are here to set the Christians "straight"...you in a sense are doing exactly what they do...thinking that they should live their lives according to your beliefs.

Just exactly what is your version of setting them "straight"? What is this "straight" that you want to force on them?

Again...my opinion only...

If you want the right to believe as you do then you must allow others that same right. What we should be striving for is the understanding that each of us has that right and that we can not impose our own beliefs on to others. Then there is that kindness thing...that doesn't seem to be working real well...but IMO...should be the end goal. Will that happen...probably not...

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your above statement reminds me of something that is often said to us non-Christians. They call us non-Christians some very unpleasant names...then claim it is love...that the hate that we think it is...is only a figment of our imagination.
<quoted text>
We non-Christians are here to set things straight???
Straight in what way?
As a non-Christian I believe differently than the Christians here. My beliefs are based on my own experiences...not yours or anyone elses. I have no more proof of my beliefs being the "truth" than they do. The only "truth" that I hold applies to me...no one else.
IMO
Some non-Christians are just as adamant about setting the other side "straight" as they are us.
I do not know what your beliefs are high end but what if they are different than mine...do you plan on setting me straight also?
As one of those non-Christians...I am not here to set anyone straight. I am here however to find some common ground...maybe to find a way that we can all co-exist and be a little kinder to each other. Yes...I know...that is not working out so well.
By you claiming that we non-Christians are here to set the Christians "straight"...you in a sense are doing exactly what they do...thinking that they should live their lives according to your beliefs.
Just exactly what is your version of setting them "straight"? What is this "straight" that you want to force on them?
Again...my opinion only...
If you want the right to believe as you do then you must allow others that same right. What we should be striving for is the understanding that each of us has that right and that we can not impose our own beliefs on to others. Then there is that kindness thing...that doesn't seem to be working real well...but IMO...should be the end goal. Will that happen...probably not...
Thanks. Excellent post.

As a "whatever" I do have an agenda to "set things straight". I "set it straight" when people claim their interpretations are facts, when people deny reality and history, when people claim their way of life is the only "perfect" way to live and esp. when they claim to "know" anything about God (atheist and theist alike).

I have few beliefs, lots of opinions, yet have a head full of facts, too.

That does not make me any better than any one else, nor more "right", it simply means that I usually "know" when someone is uneducated in theological and historical matters (or BSing).

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you long time ago?
why you enter here with your cries,gossips, and insults of god,Bible and Gods servants?
why you are not able to restore your mind,and own descency?
why are you posting constantly wicked gossip,and interfere in someone affairs without of any invitation you to participate with them?
Oh go play with yourself shrinky dink...you probably have a better time...see a better outcome...well...maybe.

Makes no difference what you told me a long time ago...I didn't listen then...you can rest assured...I won't listen now.

There is nothing wrong with my mind...I am a decent person. I don't gossip or interfere in anyone elses beliefs. I have never told you nor anyone else that they should believe as I do.

I don't need an invitation to post on this thread...it is open to the public. As long as I follow Topix's TOS I am free to post here.

Like I said...you will have better results playing with yourself than trying to control the actions of some anonymous poster that has basically always done life her own way...good or bad.

LOL I just thought about how senseless it was to respond to you...but...I am sure that it will make you feel...special!

Now...go ahead...take my advice...but please...don't think of me while you do...I might throw up.

Have a great day shrinky dink and have fun.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

"I, El, say,'You are all Gods! You are all Begotten Children of El!'." - Psalm 82

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 507,901 - 507,920 of598,731
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

490 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min guest 529,873
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 93,198
How long does a Topix ban last? 8 min ole timer 11
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min JudgeNJury 255,653
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 17 min cowboy 37,594
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 22 min razz58 1,702
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Catcher1 716,336
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 223,138
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••