Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#529221 May 3, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
All Time is eternal. Only mankind needs measurement, which becomes linear thought and understanding in one plain only, in which the eternal is lost to to the very essence of Spirit and becomes just another matter of fact. Can he see or touch Time?
Can he see or touch Time?

Only if one needs to relate to that particular circumstance.
Other than that, it doesn't matter, except to be related to that particular point or time of essence...and so one who can know all would not need the relation or restriction---would he?
One does not need to be restricted to it to point to it does he/or she?
Time is a linear restriction man has placed upon himself in an attempt to recognize his place in reality-and measure it to the best of his ability.
I think you may have crossed that limitation, even of by mistake or accidental effects.

Location hidden

#529223 May 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
A single lie begets a lineage of deciet.
There are evil people in this world.
I suppose there are.

Location hidden

#529224 May 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"Once one sees what is right in front of them, little can be hidden."
I have no doubt those words were uttered in honesty and truth.

Location hidden

#529226 May 3, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
agre
we don't need any religion to be mind controled
ouf personal faith can be assembly of many religion mixtures and still following Bible as GODS WORD LEADER.
krishna,Tao,chakra, yoga, vedas.allah,etc.. allow us to make very wide our spiritual horizons far to infinity without of time boundary and earthly death.
and in all of this inside of our minds,we are leaded only be divine superiority not spiritual man deceived by their own LIES?
Bible call this divine superiority El oh im expanding His influences below this earthly phisical realm only amnong those who are ACCEPTED BY HIM?
No Doc. The name is unspeakable. I refer to it as "The ALL".
If the "bible" gives you a "name" it is not real...it says so.

Location hidden

#529228 May 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
What you and friend been plantin a forest out there.What kind of trees are theses anyway.I know you have a ball goin to one of the auctions with my bunch.They have you introduced to everyone and thoses everyons would have you tied up into something of interest.lol You probably end up with a bid card in your pocket,someone would shovel a sandwich in one hand and a beer in the other.You best bring along some jokes,fishin stories,huntin stories,fixer up stories and a bit of talk about your favorite honey.lol Cause when you start out them no tellin where you end up.lol.
My friend is a tree nursery. We make the best trees in the state. It's hard work, but I love it.
The auction boys? I have been a lover of the circuit forever. Some real good folks an times there! My grandad was an auctioneer, so ya know what I'm talk'n 'bout! LOL!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#529230 May 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt those words were uttered in honesty and truth.
Agreed!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#529231 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see yourself in the ranks of god´s children?
What have you done for him?
WE are all Gods. WE are all Children of the Creation.

I change the world. I teach.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#529232 May 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!

Location hidden

#529234 May 3, 2013
To the best of my ability at this time psalm 82:6 poorly transliterated from Hebrew text: Momday 'arets 'aniy 'amaretsiy 'elohiym 'ahhem

I would love for someone to correct these words. I am sure I do not have them correct. The markings in the Hebrew Bible have variations that are not in my begginer books. The corrected words would be easier to find the translated meanings. And yes I do know that there are words in Hebrew that don't have an acurate corresponding word in English. So some of the translations will not give complete meanings.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#529237 May 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can he see or touch Time?
An expression of speech from a spiritual aspect. It can never be touched or seen for what it is in the greater eternity.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if one needs to relate to that particular circumstance.
Other than that, it doesn't matter, except to be related to that particular point or time of essence...and so one who can know all would not need the relation or restriction---would he?
You said it...
'Only if one needs to' relates to a particular zone / point.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
One does not need to be restricted to it to point to it does he/or she?
Time is a linear restriction man has placed upon himself in an attempt to recognize his place in reality-and measure it to the best of his ability.
I think you may have crossed that limitation, even of by mistake or accidental effects.
We are both saying the same thing... and that linear restriction is exactly the point we are making.
Guess the fact that any need to recognize rests upon that ability... spiritually. I believe the only point I have crossed by inspection of that time line is the fact I have met face to face the one Jesus they claim is a myth and non existent - but he was very much alive and existing so I cannot deny this truth.

Location hidden

#529238 May 3, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
An expression of speech from a spiritual aspect. It can never be touched or seen for what it is in the greater eternity.
<quoted text>
You said it...
'Only if one needs to' relates to a particular zone / point.
<quoted text>
We are both saying the same thing... and that linear restriction is exactly the point we are making.
Guess the fact that any need to recognize rests upon that ability... spiritually. I believe the only point I have crossed by inspection of that time line is the fact I have met face to face the one Jesus they claim is a myth and non existent - but he was very much alive and existing so I cannot deny this truth.
And who or what am I that I should deny you that experience, and from what you have revealed, you may have done more than you realize .

Location hidden

#529239 May 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know of it saying they are not real. My understanding is that they are not complete. In the sense that the names desribe one aspect of who he is. great provider, most high, etc. There is one name that is written in Hebrew but is not spoken. The vowels from Adonai are added to it and Adonai is said. I undersand your choice of words "The ALL" and respect it. It is along the lines of "I AM", the one who is. This is to my understanding thus far. Moses was told to tell the Hebrew people the great I Am sent him. And Jesus said before Abraham was, I AM.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#529241 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have the power and the right to abolish the laws of the prophets?
Yes. I have that power.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#529242 May 3, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know of it saying they are not real. My understanding is that they are not complete. In the sense that the names desribe one aspect of who he is. great provider, most high, etc. There is one name that is written in Hebrew but is not spoken. The vowels from Adonai are added to it and Adonai is said. I undersand your choice of words "The ALL" and respect it. It is along the lines of "I AM", the one who is. This is to my understanding thus far. Moses was told to tell the Hebrew people the great I Am sent him. And Jesus said before Abraham was, I AM.
Bene Elown
Children of the Highest God.

Elohim
Gods

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#529244 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow. "I am" is the 'correct' name for the christian god? Sounds like unintentional ego worship to me. I'm not saying that as a put down, that's actually quite interesting.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#529245 May 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
And who or what am I that I should deny you that experience, and from what you have revealed, you may have done more than you realize .
We do not deny my friend, but we can recognize. Thank you for sharing, and I am... aware. No less than the proof that became reality... 5 months after that physics one also was written only on the black-board of their time.
Have a great week end.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#529247 May 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend is a tree nursery. We make the best trees in the state. It's hard work, but I love it.
The auction boys? I have been a lover of the circuit forever. Some real good folks an times there! My grandad was an auctioneer, so ya know what I'm talk'n 'bout! LOL!
Abit of irish or scotish there maybe cap in ya.For the love of planting and the circuit forever.The adverturisom chap.lol.

Location hidden

#529248 May 3, 2013
Well, I have gone through all thirty chapters of Biblical Hebrew A and I have not found a single one of the words. There has only been one class for B. But I have the book.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#529250 May 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
BAck to pretending to be Muslim, eh ?
You are simply a hate filled pig. Own it!
Yeah, in that case he makes me a very proud infidel.

Location hidden

#529252 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
The ALL/IAM is one in the same. It may not be what you were taught or understand, but it is what it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min NoStress4me 28,931
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Insults Are Easier 968,810
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min Card Carrying Zio... 181,915
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Pegasus 280,490
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 55 min MUQ2 4,758
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 44,181
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Rosesz 637,681
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 3 hr Paul is dead 3,671
More from around the web