high end

Lansdowne, PA

#529081 May 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not fair, dude. That's like saying: "Heterosexuality has nothing to do with love."
Why do you think that?
Do you think when a dude meets a chick at a bar and they go home together and have sex, it has anything to do with love?
Or try this:
Do you think when a dude meets a dude at a bar and they go home together and have sex, it has anything to do with love?
Think, brother, think.
You may not agree, but that doesn't mean you should berate and judge their actions.
WoW!
Awesome!
Hey, are you by any chance a gay christian?
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#529082 May 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So what ?
People have written crazy stories for 6000 years.
Do you believe the Sumerian texts from 4000 BC ?
No, he doesn't.
But he does believe the Genesis texts from 6,000 BC...lol

He even said so.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#529083 May 3, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
What's amazing is the fact that people like IANS along with many of the other atheists that have paraded through here over the life of this thread claim that they were once Christians but are no longer. But when it's pointed out that that's exactly the way it was with Hittler they come out of the wood work screaming "no no, Hittler was always a Christian, he was never an atheist that turned his back on God and Christianty".
It's really very funny to watch.
And as RR said. I believe it's because it's their twisted way to try and do anything they can to try to make Christianity look evil.
Herro.
Nah, the christians made christianity look evil all by themselves.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#529084 May 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'God' of Christianity is either useless or evil.
That's what the god, El, Yhwh's rival thought also.
:D

Since: May 13

Uvalde

#529085 May 3, 2013
God loves everyone

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#529086 May 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if you liked Campbell, tried reading THE LANGUAGE OF THE GODDESS by Marija Gimbutas and Joseph Campbell. Available at any library, it's an eye-opener ..
Thanks for the tip.

Did you get a chance to see "PI" ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#529087 May 3, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Mr. Redneck.
One of Hitler's main objectives was to annihilate the Jewish race.
An objective that was first proposed by Martin Luther, the godfather of protestantism.
Antisemitism and Genocide is a 2000 year old European tradition. Begun by the Roman Empire a century before Jesus was born and continues to this very day. Christians were by far the greatest murders of Jews and other non-Christians both in duration and numbers.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#529088 May 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you try to unite. It's clear you are also among the good ..
Good, lawyer

oil, water

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#529089 May 3, 2013
Lacez wrote:
It was "common agreement" that led to people thinking the world was flat. Doesn't mean it's true.
Agreed, just like science once believed before Johannes Kepler that the Earth was the center of the solar system. So, not to make your effort seem so one sided and biased (as usual), I'm showing that things do evolve in one way or another. You can't blame people for thinking the earth was flat in those days, not just religious people.
Lacez wrote:
It's still fiction and will continue to be fiction until there is any actual proof for it.
I had to address this again because you really don't want prrof. Whatever evidence we could provide you with would not change your stance and your direction concerning morality.
Lacez wrote:
It's amazing how much dodging and useless blabber you produce.
This says the man who has not contributed to a decent conversation with any meaningful evidence since coming in here except for bombast with meaningless criticisms.

CS.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#529090 May 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you try to unite. It's clear you are also among the good ..
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, lawyer
oil, water
.. now Rider, that wasn't very nice, especially since you do not know Catcher. Must I take you over my knee? Again ??..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#529091 May 3, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
We non-christians aren't here to harass you. That's only a figment of your imagination.
Your above statement reminds me of something that is often said to us non-Christians. They call us non-Christians some very unpleasant names...then claim it is love...that the hate that we think it is...is only a figment of our imagination.
We are here just to set things straight.
We non-Christians are here to set things straight???

Straight in what way?

As a non-Christian I believe differently than the Christians here. My beliefs are based on my own experiences...not yours or anyone elses. I have no more proof of my beliefs being the "truth" than they do. The only "truth" that I hold applies to me...no one else.

IMO

Some non-Christians are just as adamant about setting the other side "straight" as they are us.

I do not know what your beliefs are high end but what if they are different than mine...do you plan on setting me straight also?

As one of those non-Christians...I am not here to set anyone straight. I am here however to find some common ground...maybe to find a way that we can all co-exist and be a little kinder to each other. Yes...I know...that is not working out so well.

By you claiming that we non-Christians are here to set the Christians "straight"...you in a sense are doing exactly what they do...thinking that they should live their lives according to your beliefs.

Just exactly what is your version of setting them "straight"? What is this "straight" that you want to force on them?

Again...my opinion only...

If you want the right to believe as you do then you must allow others that same right. What we should be striving for is the understanding that each of us has that right and that we can not impose our own beliefs on to others. Then there is that kindness thing...that doesn't seem to be working real well...but IMO...should be the end goal. Will that happen...probably not...

“Love much, trust none”

There

#529092 May 3, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your above statement reminds me of something that is often said to us non-Christians. They call us non-Christians some very unpleasant names...then claim it is love...that the hate that we think it is...is only a figment of our imagination.
<quoted text>
We non-Christians are here to set things straight???
Straight in what way?
As a non-Christian I believe differently than the Christians here. My beliefs are based on my own experiences...not yours or anyone elses. I have no more proof of my beliefs being the "truth" than they do. The only "truth" that I hold applies to me...no one else.
IMO
Some non-Christians are just as adamant about setting the other side "straight" as they are us.
I do not know what your beliefs are high end but what if they are different than mine...do you plan on setting me straight also?
As one of those non-Christians...I am not here to set anyone straight. I am here however to find some common ground...maybe to find a way that we can all co-exist and be a little kinder to each other. Yes...I know...that is not working out so well.
By you claiming that we non-Christians are here to set the Christians "straight"...you in a sense are doing exactly what they do...thinking that they should live their lives according to your beliefs.
Just exactly what is your version of setting them "straight"? What is this "straight" that you want to force on them?
Again...my opinion only...
If you want the right to believe as you do then you must allow others that same right. What we should be striving for is the understanding that each of us has that right and that we can not impose our own beliefs on to others. Then there is that kindness thing...that doesn't seem to be working real well...but IMO...should be the end goal. Will that happen...probably not...
Thanks. Excellent post.

As a "whatever" I do have an agenda to "set things straight". I "set it straight" when people claim their interpretations are facts, when people deny reality and history, when people claim their way of life is the only "perfect" way to live and esp. when they claim to "know" anything about God (atheist and theist alike).

I have few beliefs, lots of opinions, yet have a head full of facts, too.

That does not make me any better than any one else, nor more "right", it simply means that I usually "know" when someone is uneducated in theological and historical matters (or BSing).

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#529095 May 3, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you long time ago?
why you enter here with your cries,gossips, and insults of god,Bible and Gods servants?
why you are not able to restore your mind,and own descency?
why are you posting constantly wicked gossip,and interfere in someone affairs without of any invitation you to participate with them?
Oh go play with yourself shrinky dink...you probably have a better time...see a better outcome...well...maybe.

Makes no difference what you told me a long time ago...I didn't listen then...you can rest assured...I won't listen now.

There is nothing wrong with my mind...I am a decent person. I don't gossip or interfere in anyone elses beliefs. I have never told you nor anyone else that they should believe as I do.

I don't need an invitation to post on this thread...it is open to the public. As long as I follow Topix's TOS I am free to post here.

Like I said...you will have better results playing with yourself than trying to control the actions of some anonymous poster that has basically always done life her own way...good or bad.

LOL I just thought about how senseless it was to respond to you...but...I am sure that it will make you feel...special!

Now...go ahead...take my advice...but please...don't think of me while you do...I might throw up.

Have a great day shrinky dink and have fun.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#529096 May 3, 2013
"I, El, say,'You are all Gods! You are all Begotten Children of El!'." - Psalm 82

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#529097 May 3, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure,you understood my post.
it was with hitler this sad story,genius man,human who raise his energy power, and resources against vicious wicked globalists masters of New World Order.
And not only he is main guilt of this evil 20 century age,
but this Guilt don't want to share with hitler those who are main evil of this earth and humanity- last King- 8th King UN making last steps to establish new world order
hitler was not deal breaker,
from this reason,Churchil assemble all power of enemies Russians against hitler, and main foult of London bombardement was not Hitler foult,only Churchill
at same time Liga of Nations dissapear, and after 1945 was resurected as United Nations organization with wound described in Revelation(red beast with deadly wound)
today UN is 8 th King, because of Hitler,they never established in the middle of 20 century NEW WORLD ORDER,
Hitler also contribute a lot to destructible hit against Rusian jewish Marksism communism-bastard of NWO
(they alwasy called in russian" soviet na caly swiet albo sovieta niet")
Eh
I only see you as normal educated human sensible healthy not drank of all those world spider nest Lies
Yes I did.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#529098 May 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When, Where did God say this ?
John 3 for one (c:

9 “How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.

10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus,“and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man. 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#529100 May 3, 2013
((((((Annie)))))))

((((((Larry)))))))

Location hidden

#529103 May 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> It may have "Meade" him like other Christians, but it didn't MAKE or MADE him like other Christians, lol.
LOL!

Location hidden

#529104 May 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Books to me are people in print. My library is like a city of people. Some I will meet and like, some I will dislike, some i will fall in love with and many more that I will never get the chance to know.
That these people span the centuries I find very interesting and awesome.
Does that make some kind of sense ?
Yes. Through the collection one can follow the evolution of the mind of individuals and their society.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#529105 May 3, 2013
Adam wrote:
@G_O_D
God´s children?
You have already sold your soul to Satan your new computer god
It is what the Bible says, not me.

You were just praying for God to murder gays on the other thread.

You are evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min guest 560,343
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Lumajuice 777,761
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 13 min Clear Dharma 39
Sariyer Samsung Servisi Telefon ( 299 15 34 – 2... 40 min sansungrete 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 53 min Johnny 4,871
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr Mandela 37,843
Moses never existed 1 hr Hidingfromyou 814
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemale 265,403
More from around the web