“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#529061 May 3, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Truths
Professing christians know what to do,...they simply refuse to do because they already made the team, no need to work at it, they're "Saved".
(((((Mike))))))) Good morning (c:

In accepting Christ- we accept that it is a growth process- Helping others to come to know God- becomes more important than our own salvation . Helping each other for the sake of The cross and eachother is more important.

We are human- so we still take tumbles and stumble at times-
But our Hope is in The Lord- and He does not let us stay down and out. Once we KNOW He is The truth- the world changes for the better- and we want to be a part of bringing others in <3

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#529062 May 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>God the Almighty has made our nation. By defending its existence we are defending His work.
Radio address, 30 January 1945; from Thomas Streissguth (2002). World War II. New York: Greenhaven Press, p. 118.
Only He can relieve me of this duty Who called me to it. It was in the hand of Providence to snuff me out by the bomb that exploded only one and a half meters from me on July 20, and thus to terminate my life's work. That the Almighty protected me on that day I consider a renewed affirmation of the task entrusted to me. In the years to come I shall continue on this road, uncompromisingly safeguarding my people's interests, oblivious to all misery and danger, and filled with the holy conviction that God the Almighty will not abandon him who, during all his life, had no desire but to save his people from a fate it had never deserved, neither by virtue of its number nor by way of its importance.
Radio address, 30 January 1945; from Franklin Watts, ed.(1945). Voices of History. New York: Franklin Watts, Inc., p. 49.
April 30, 1945 ó Hitler commits suicide
That doesn't sound like the voice of an atheist who just escaped a murder attempt to me.
How about you?
If I were an atheist, I would have never made that speech, having been in that position.
.. towards the end, Hitler's Gods were drugs. He probably considered himself the Messiah and died a martyr's death. Either that or he feared humiliation and torture under Stalin's hand and was a coward ..
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#529063 May 3, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, ok then.
So you agree?
good.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#529064 May 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I obey the Lord Jesus Christ, while you "obey and worship" someone who's Word you do not believe in, if you don't believe in the things written about the Lord Jesus, then what do you base your "belief" about him off of?
A historical figure.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#529065 May 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't. The inquisition is a sad part of our history. It was run by lunatics.
And your loving god couldn't put a quick end to this?
So sad.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#529066 May 3, 2013
Truths wrote:
...Jesus died in order to bring others into salvation- because God's own word tells us so-....
When, Where did God say this ?
mike

AOL

#529067 May 3, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
(((((Mike))))))) Good morning (c:
In accepting Christ- we accept that it is a growth process- Helping others to come to know God- becomes more important than our own salvation . Helping each other for the sake of The cross and eachother is more important.
We are human- so we still take tumbles and stumble at times-
But our Hope is in The Lord- and He does not let us stay down and out. Once we KNOW He is The truth- the world changes for the better- and we want to be a part of bringing others in <3
Thanks

"Come to know a GOD"?...how is that done,..with words?
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#529068 May 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Hitler was a genius at pandering to the masses.
You mean that Hitler was a pimp?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#529069 May 3, 2013
Truths wrote:
.... we fight against THE enemy who seeks to devour the unsaved people....
In which case, the atheists and non-christians are doing a far better job of it.

Jesus railed against the religious "know it alls" and pompous frauds claiming to "know God".

IMHO, Jesus would condemn Christianity on the same grounds.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#529070 May 3, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
yea
you know it,
for sure you are fake prophet and cyber idiot reading thoughts of strange mutts
he he heeeeee clown
my instability is higher from your stability at atheism,
PROVE YOU SUCKER THAT GOD DOESN'T EXIST?
and i try to convince myslef,you cyber prophetical idiot?
Show me where in any of my posts that I have stated to be an atheist?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#529071 May 3, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
And your loving god couldn't put a quick end to this?
So sad.
The 'God' of Christianity is either useless or evil.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#529072 May 3, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That doesn't make any sense, if a thing isn't proven to you than how can you be certain that it doesn't exist?
Perhaps higher deities do exist. Never said they didn't.
I'm referring to your monotheistic belief system.
Prove that your god yhwh is the creator of all?

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#529073 May 3, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
"Come to know a GOD"?...how is that done,..with words?
When you feel that inkling of an invitation- YOU simply choose to ask Him- "Is that YOU God?"

Submit to know that it is not your imagination replying <3 This will be all the proof you need- as He guides you into knowledge and peace.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#529074 May 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
In which case, the atheists and non-christians are doing a far better job of it.
Jesus railed against the religious "know it alls" and pompous frauds claiming to "know God".
IMHO, Jesus would condemn Christianity on the same grounds.
I responded to this in another post- before YOU posted this (c:

(((((Duane))))))
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#529075 May 3, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is sad. Me me me, who cares about what others have going on. My life is more important mentality.
Sounds like the gang that came here to bash and harass us.
Oh well, God knew before it happened.
We non-christians aren't here to harass you. That's only a figment of your imagination.
We are here just to set things straight.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#529076 May 3, 2013
Here you go ((((((Duane)))))))
Truths wrote:
In the same way as WE believe that Jesus died in order to bring others into salvation- because God's own word tells us so-
We submit to know that Jesus did what He did even though others were mean and rude to Him. People ridiculed Him during His service ON the planet- they accused Him of glorifying Himself above God as they did not believe He was FROM God-- they saw Him as a human being promoting self.
This happens in this forum- when Christians stand up for the Lord- Other Christians even attack and claim the same is true for defenders of His ways.
But YOU know what? THAT does not matter- what individuals are accused of has NO weight when compared to the promises He has spoken toward those who do His will - For His purpose and His glory- we address things which make our flesh side uncomfortable- so that He will GAIN those whom He seeks-through His use of the willing. For the benefit and profit of His kingdom- and the salvation of one more lost person.
Jesus did NOT respond with hate or nasty attitude---
BECAUSE HE KNEW that we do NOT fight against human beings--- we fight against THE enemy who seeks to devour the unsaved people.
In offering sarcasm or innuendo and anger to the non believer....are we NOT then just inflaming them?(in two ways )
Are we not feeding the devil and giving him ammo? We are growing the hate in a body already taken over by the enemy.
WE say we KNOW the Bible- yet too often forget these things !

With Established Harem

#529077 May 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Joseph Campbell is as close to my way of thinking as anyone ever has.
I watched his lectures and just thought, "Yep, Yep, Yep."
That doesn't mean that it is correct, we could just have similar mental disorders. <smile>
.. if you liked Campbell, tried reading THE LANGUAGE OF THE GODDESS by Marija Gimbutas and Joseph Campbell. Available at any library, it's an eye-opener ..
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#529078 May 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw it?
Hell, he was in on it and used it-just as they "used" him.
Yes, and the ODESSA proves it.

With Established Harem

#529079 May 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww.....Here is a H_U_G for you HL....
:-)
.. thank you ma'am, can I have another? What do I have to do to get more than a hug ??..
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#529080 May 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think atheists want to believe Hitler was a Christian because it makes them feel better that they're not part of the "evil Christian empire".
You say you use Hitler's own words to prove he was a Christian, but all I've seen you (or any other atheist) post is his public speeches.
Well derp, of course he's gonna say shit the public wants to hear - he was a master politician.
No, Mr. Redneck.
One of Hitler's main objectives was to annihilate the Jewish race.
An objective that was first proposed by Martin Luther, the godfather of protestantism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min pusherman_ 777,485
Gay snapchat names 7 min lifeofsinx93 165
REAL ENEMIES of America living among us 11 min hpcaban 2
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min hpcaban 441,809
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min YellowPissreality 265,393
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min June VanDerMark 560,158
End of the word game. (Dec '08) 29 min andet1987 1,404
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web