|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
What's amazing is the fact that people like IANS along with many of the other atheists that have paraded through here over the life of this thread claim that they were once Christians but are no longer. But when it's pointed out that that's exactly the way it was with Hittler they come out of the wood work screaming "no no, Hittler was always a Christian, he was never an atheist that turned his back on God and Christianty".
It's really very funny to watch.
And as RR said. I believe it's because it's their twisted way to try and do anything they can to try to make Christianity look evil.
I haven't been here in quite some time so I can't comment too much on the first part. But I absolutely agree with the last.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That is true, and we a few on here as well, and they definitely lack the spiritual discernment to rightly divide scripture, let alone follow it, hypocrites are also those who claim to know and have Christ and openly reject his Word as being authentic as coming from God alone, cherry picking what they want to believe and accusing the men that God worked through to convey his Word as false prophets and go about to establish their own righteousness.
No matter which scripture we quote- or try to enforce- It all comes down to our hearts motive.

Do we correct each other due to love for them and for Christ-

Do we try and tell the non believer because we feel LOVE for the person? or just because we think we are right- and don't like to be told we are not?

God knows our motives and what trips us up- He guides the willing into being His servants in His way andfor His purpose.

To do less- is in error. Which is also sin~ But that sin is counted against us----not against those we are trying to show God.
Some people may not ever feel God's invitation- but we are to treat each person as ONE He is seeking- and abide in how He asks us to present Him .
~*~

1 Peter 1:18 For you know that God paid a ransom to save you from the empty life you inherited from your ancestors. And the ransom he paid was not mere gold or silver. 19 It was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God. 20 God chose him as your ransom long before the world began, but he has now revealed him to you in these last days.

21 Through Christ you have come to trust in God. And you have placed your faith and hope in God because he raised Christ from the dead and gave him great glory.

22 You were cleansed from your sins when you obeyed the truth, so now you must show sincere love to each other as brothers and sisters. Love each other deeply with all your heart.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
What's amazing is the fact that people like IANS along with many of the other atheists that have paraded through here over the life of this thread claim that they were once Christians but are no longer. But when it's pointed out that that's exactly the way it was with Hittler they come out of the wood work screaming "no no, Hittler was always a Christian, he was never an atheist that turned his back on God and Christianty".
And as RR said. I believe it's because it's their twisted way to try and do anything they can to try to make Christianity look evil.
I don't know about that.

I think it's all about people. If a person is a good person, it doesn't matter if he or she is a believer or not. Sure, there is a religious divide. But we should look at people as individuals, and not judge them by their "group". I am a nonbeliever. For example, I don't see eye to eye at all with lil whispers. But it's clear that lil whispers is among the good.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
God the Almighty has made our nation. By defending its existence we are defending His work.
Radio address, 30 January 1945; from Thomas Streissguth (2002). World War II. New York: Greenhaven Press, p. 118.
Only He can relieve me of this duty Who called me to it. It was in the hand of Providence to snuff me out by the bomb that exploded only one and a half meters from me on July 20, and thus to terminate my life's work. That the Almighty protected me on that day I consider a renewed affirmation of the task entrusted to me. In the years to come I shall continue on this road, uncompromisingly safeguarding my people's interests, oblivious to all misery and danger, and filled with the holy conviction that God the Almighty will not abandon him who, during all his life, had no desire but to save his people from a fate it had never deserved, neither by virtue of its number nor by way of its importance.
Radio address, 30 January 1945; from Franklin Watts, ed.(1945). Voices of History. New York: Franklin Watts, Inc., p. 49.
April 30, 1945 Hitler commits suicide

That doesn't sound like the voice of an atheist who just escaped a murder attempt to me.
How about you?
If I were an atheist, I would have never made that speech, having been in that position.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

((((((RED)))))))))

((((((BlindMan)))))))

(c: GOOD to see you both !

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to say I agree that it is reported that he claimed to be Christian. However :), did his actions support this claim? Just as with the crusades. Claims of christianity, but the actions taken are opposite to the teachings in the bible. You and I have discussed this before. Many claim to follow the teachings of Jesus. But realy there are very few who do...:)
Agreed, which is why I consider Hitlaer as much a "Christian" as most "Christians".

Very few Christians follow the teachings of Jesus.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>God the Almighty has made our nation. By defending its existence we are defending His work.
Radio address, 30 January 1945; from Thomas Streissguth (2002). World War II. New York: Greenhaven Press, p. 118.
Only He can relieve me of this duty Who called me to it. It was in the hand of Providence to snuff me out by the bomb that exploded only one and a half meters from me on July 20, and thus to terminate my life's work. That the Almighty protected me on that day I consider a renewed affirmation of the task entrusted to me. In the years to come I shall continue on this road, uncompromisingly safeguarding my people's interests, oblivious to all misery and danger, and filled with the holy conviction that God the Almighty will not abandon him who, during all his life, had no desire but to save his people from a fate it had never deserved, neither by virtue of its number nor by way of its importance.
Radio address, 30 January 1945; from Franklin Watts, ed.(1945). Voices of History. New York: Franklin Watts, Inc., p. 49.
That doesn't sound like the voice of an atheist who just escaped a murder attempt to me.
How about you?
If I were an atheist, I would have never made that speech, having been in that position.
I'm not going to argue what people may or may not believe about Hitler being a Christian, my post stands. What I will say is regardless of what he may or may not have said and done history shows that what he said and did was not Christ like. And it was about as far as a person can be from doing what Christ taught and what Christians and Christianity stands for.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Truths wrote:
((((((RED)))))))))
((((((BlindMan)))))))
(c: GOOD to see you both !
Hi Deb. God bless.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to argue what people may or may not believe about Hitler being a Christian, my post stands. What I will say is regardless of what he may or may not have said and done history shows that what he said and did was not Christ like. And it was about as far as a person can be from doing what Christ taught and what Christians and Christianity stands for.
That was the main point I was making.

"Saying" it don't make it so. Doing it "does".

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>God the Almighty has made our nation. By defending its existence we are defending His work.
How about you?
"And yet you were victorious" ...NOT!
~the headstones remain bare~

So regardless of what Hitler thought or tried to accomplish ...it should be obvious that his mission wasn't in alignment with the one he called God.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the main point I was making.
"Saying" it don't make it so. Doing it "does".
Good point BT ...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

XpressPage wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your avatar a "dead Bear"? From the greatfull dead? Please answer me
Thank you
Yes, he's a Jerry Bear, a Grateful Dead icon.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
XpressPage wrote:
Both of you have opinions, both of you claim knowledge....
Friends, why is it that when us humans discuss something, we have to argue and fight? Are we not better than the governments that have ruined us? How can we speak of GOD, if we are closed off to other's ideas. Then maybe to think in a small place, called our mind is best!
As I see it, we could expand our knowledge and horizon, if we can learn to listen and not fight.
That wasn't a fight.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
... what he said and did was not Christ like.....
Which is what meade him just like most Christians.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
"And yet you were victorious" ...NOT!
~the headstones remain bare~
So regardless of what Hitler thought or tried to accomplish ...it should be obvious that his mission wasn't in alignment with the one he called God.
What do you mean?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
Here's a question for you: do you think that an action and an object are comparable? For example, do you think it is equivalent to ask someone to prove that he bit into an apple last week, and to ask him to prove that he has teeth?
By the way, who is asking you to prove that your god exists? My guess is that when you hear that, people are telling you nicely that you can't, so STFU, and not really asking for anything from you.
XpressPage wrote:
For someone that claims GOD, you sure are mean and rude
Thanks. I'll be praying for you.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/T0N0LORUMAROFEJGO/post 528510
<quoted text>
That wasn't a fight.
You got home, eh?

Life is good, isn't it?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
....bah, bring back polio, rickets and smallpox I say.
That`ll get rid of the sense of entitlement from the younger generations, keep `em close to death and they`ll find the Lawd quick smart!
Those were the days!

Nice to see again here, and welcome.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
I wonder....My posts have "clueless and Spam" Icons....And all I see is IANS posts....
Hmmmmm?
(Even Jimi Hendrix's)
((*_*))
Are you implying I gave you those icons? Why don't you ask me.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
HITLER never imitate Christ
rather he was ruthless human defending own human rulership and his arian nation( hittities)
Hitler never start or end with God his strougle,
But Hitler destroye at begining of centruy any chance of zionists New World Order ploted by LN-Lique of Nations to establish not late till 1948
destroyng their global dreams,created war on all world fronts,
horible fear of globalists made all kind of efforts to remove from the globe NSDAP ,and Hitler movement,make him enemy of mankind
God allow Hitler to do this, because Gods Plan would be disturbed before appointed time, and God stop this,just used west and russian powers to remove him(human desires) and allow in the time to grow new UNO till today ploting global conspiracy of New World order and end Armagedon-global removing all man made goverment and religions of this earth?
so
Hitler was beloved leader and represent wicked murderous christianity,
but hitler never work according to the TRUE LAW OF GOD AND KING OF KINGS
Hitler was a great leader..........unfortunately. .........he was catholic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 507,781 - 507,800 of598,741
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

472 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Commander Bunny 255,686
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min number four 223,144
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min RiccardoFire 716,389
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 93,210
Teach your children to be LEERY of strangers 16 min cowboy 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min guest 529,929
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 35 min TamilNesan 456
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••