|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't wait too long Mike.People rarely admit they have
received in such matters.They way to quick to pat there
selfs on the back and brag I done it all by myself.
Thanks

Nice play with words, can't touch this one.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You objected earlier to my depiction of hell as a place of eternal torment. Let's review :
Blind Man said: "The knowledge of Good and evil is in the heart of every man."
IANS said: "My heart tells me that it is evil to drop a conscious being into fire. It also tells me that it is evil to keep him conscious just so that he can suffer endlessly to the benefit of nobody. What do you think? Evil, as my heart reports to me, or perfect love? "
Blind Man said: "Regarding Hell or the lake of fire as desribed in the Bible, your desription is not correct. I would suggest you read it again."
IANS said: "What don't you like about my read on hell? Are you claiming that hell is not described as a lake of fire and a place of suffering? Are you claiming that the soul is not eternal? "
And that takes us to your reply above. I guess that you really didn't have an objection after all.[Pants after rolling boulder uphill]
You're a nice guy, but you're not doing your part in this conversation, unless you see your part as being dead weight.
How convenient of you. You seem to forget you asked me a question. A question with predrawn conlusions a description that excludes God and hell as mentioned in the Bible. So I responded that I would recommend that you not do that. I did not object to your read on hell. I sugested or recommended that you read it again because no where in the bible, that I know of does it say God dips souls in hell or a lake of fire. And nowhere that I know of does it say that souls go to hell for no reason. And you have made it clear that there is no reason that justifies HELL. The problem is, you don't know it all. You don't know the ramifications of every sin. You don't know what hell is. You don't know what puts a person in HELL. You don't know how all things work together. You don't know when or how the earth was formed. You don't know how many creatures exist and have existed on this planet earth or when they existed. etc. etc. etc. Yet you want everyone to accept that you are the authority and everyone must answer to you. You want everyone to accept that God is evil because of the conclusions you in your finite mind have concluded. You want everyone to bow to you. You didn't say Your take on my God is that he is evil you said my God is evil. I have read someof your post to others and they are all the same. You know everything about everything. You use the word discuss but you won't discuss you just try to belittle people as if doing so makes you supperior in some way. And perhaps there is a way but it is only in your imagination. If you already have drawn your conclusions, why do you ask anyone? I have seen nothing that indicates that you have any respect for anyone unless they agree with you. I have no problem having a discussion with someone that has totaly different views from me. They give there views and why they have them. And I give my views and why I have them. We both respect the others right to their view and hopefully we will both learn from the discussion. Now you can come back with all kinds of names and throw in a passive aggressive or two. But, I don't answer to you nor does God need me to deffend him to you. Oh you are so smart, and wiser then everyone. How great thou art. Nah, I don't think so. Believe what you will. It's your choice.(brushes the dirt from his sandles)
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol factually Mike a part of you lives on within
your children and generation after generation.
A man does not realize his value on this earth.
What value is off-spring if they are opposite of you?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea he is one of thoses loveable scotch blood.Do you know how big that book has gotten with all(mischeif pranks) that been written down of the things I pulled I'm gonna have to answer for.Can you imagine what God is thinking and wondering what he gonna do to me.God bless lu2
I can imagine we'd both run out of paper!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is the Holy Bible......
So what ?

People have written crazy stories for 6000 years.

Do you believe the Sumerian texts from 4000 BC ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I obey the Lord Jesus Christ, while you "obey and worship" someone who's Word you do not believe in, if you don't believe in the things written about the Lord Jesus, then what do you base your "belief" about him off of?
You seriously need to get a clue.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT
BT... I know you posted me Bro and I kept it... just have to see where in my maze of extras to do! You're not forgotten...

... nor Booots.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks b-man
It comes down to whatever you tell yourself, if it "floats your boat", who am I to argue.
Funny how no one gives a GOD credit for bad things that happen; unless of course you're "lawest100" who wants a GOD to punish everyone who doesn't believe as the character lawest100.
Hey mike, how's it going? I actualy agree with your first statement. That's pretty much how I look at it. My first thought on giving GOD credit for bad things was "I do" Then I asked myself "Do I"? I think I will mull that over. I do believe that he created all things good and evil. And that there are things that we as people think are bad (but they are realy not bad they just seem that way to us) God is responsible for. There seems to be many layers to this thought so I will have to just think about it. Intersting thought mike. I like to think about things. Especialy when I am on a boring job at work :)
Regarding lil whispers posts, perhaps there was some devine intervention or perhaps she just happened to post the verses I was thinking about and they were right on the mark for me. I couldn't prove one way or another. It was a blessing (a good thing) for me that she posted them.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
Nice play with words, can't touch this one.
Was no play on words,Geez it was my thoughts.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think atheists want to believe Hitler was a Christian because it makes them feel better that they're not part of the "evil Christian empire".
You say you use Hitler's own words to prove he was a Christian, but all I've seen you (or any other atheist) post is his public speeches.
Well derp, of course he's gonna say shit the public wants to hear - he was a master politician.
Nope. It's because it is true.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>
What value is off-spring if they are opposite of you?
No off spring Mike.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Most of us have hear of or seen the "Left Behind" series. Or the view of the rapture or taking up. Every view I have heard goes something like this. Jesus wil come and take up those who are saved. Suddenly people will disapear. And everyone will wonder what happened to them. I am not so sure about this. In Luke Jesus concludes with there being eagle/vultures (depending on the interpretation). What are they there for? Those left behind will be alive and not a meal for eagles or vultures. I just wonder, perhaps it is a spiritual rapture or taking up and the bodies will be left behind. I am not saying that this is how it is or not it is just one of my thought and I would be interested in hearing others thoughts on the matter.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
...I just wonder, perhaps it is a spiritual rapture ....
That would make more sense. Have seen THAT happen for the last 50 years.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I can imagine we'd both run out of paper!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Humm, that is your book in the video.
Cause you traveled all over the world.
God bless lu2

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
BT... I know you posted me Bro and I kept it... just have to see where in my maze of extras to do! You're not forgotten...
... nor Booots.
Don't knock yourself out look'n for that PW.
It was just an affirmation of your previous post mostly.

<smile>

BT42

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. It's because it is true.
I would have to say I agree that it is reported that he claimed to be Christian. However :), did his actions support this claim? Just as with the crusades. Claims of christianity, but the actions taken are opposite to the teachings in the bible. You and I have discussed this before. Many claim to follow the teachings of Jesus. But realy there are very few who do. I do pray that I do better at following his teachings then I have. And no, it is not enough to pray. I thnk you know what I am saying. Talk is cheap.
I'm calling it a night. I just wanted to chime in a little first. Also while I'm thinking of it, previouslly I had said I would continue thinking on the Mary, Joseph and Jesus going to Egypt after his birth dilema. I have been thinking on it and recently I have come up with what might be the solution. I have to find some maps of the area at that time. To see if what I think could be possible really is possible. No acceptable answer yet. But I am still working on it :)

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

What's amazing is the fact that people like IANS along with many of the other atheists that have paraded through here over the life of this thread claim that they were once Christians but are no longer. But when it's pointed out that that's exactly the way it was with Hittler they come out of the wood work screaming "no no, Hittler was always a Christian, he was never an atheist that turned his back on God and Christianty".

It's really very funny to watch.

And as RR said. I believe it's because it's their twisted way to try and do anything they can to try to make Christianity look evil.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to say I agree that it is reported that he claimed to be Christian. However :), did his actions support this claim? Just as with the crusades. Claims of christianity, but the actions taken are opposite to the teachings in the bible. You and I have discussed this before. Many claim to follow the teachings of Jesus. But realy there are very few who do. I do pray that I do better at following his teachings then I have. And no, it is not enough to pray. I thnk you know what I am saying. Talk is cheap.
I'm calling it a night. I just wanted to chime in a little first. Also while I'm thinking of it, previouslly I had said I would continue thinking on the Mary, Joseph and Jesus going to Egypt after his birth dilema. I have been thinking on it and recently I have come up with what might be the solution. I have to find some maps of the area at that time. To see if what I think could be possible really is possible. No acceptable answer yet. But I am still working on it :)
I would be interested in that answer.
Nite.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
What's amazing is the fact that people like IANS along with many of the other atheists that have paraded through here over the life of this thread claim that they were once Christians but are no longer. But when it's pointed out that that's exactly the way it was with Hittler they come out of the wood work screaming "no no, Hittler was always a Christian, he was never an atheist that turned his back on God and Christianty".
It's really very funny to watch.
And as RR said. I believe it's because it's their twisted way to try and do anything they can to try to make Christianity look evil.
I haven't been here in quite some time so I can't comment too much on the first part. But I absolutely agree with the last.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That is true, and we a few on here as well, and they definitely lack the spiritual discernment to rightly divide scripture, let alone follow it, hypocrites are also those who claim to know and have Christ and openly reject his Word as being authentic as coming from God alone, cherry picking what they want to believe and accusing the men that God worked through to convey his Word as false prophets and go about to establish their own righteousness.
No matter which scripture we quote- or try to enforce- It all comes down to our hearts motive.

Do we correct each other due to love for them and for Christ-

Do we try and tell the non believer because we feel LOVE for the person? or just because we think we are right- and don't like to be told we are not?

God knows our motives and what trips us up- He guides the willing into being His servants in His way andfor His purpose.

To do less- is in error. Which is also sin~ But that sin is counted against us----not against those we are trying to show God.
Some people may not ever feel God's invitation- but we are to treat each person as ONE He is seeking- and abide in how He asks us to present Him .
~*~

1 Peter 1:18 For you know that God paid a ransom to save you from the empty life you inherited from your ancestors. And the ransom he paid was not mere gold or silver. 19 It was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God. 20 God chose him as your ransom long before the world began, but he has now revealed him to you in these last days.

21 Through Christ you have come to trust in God. And you have placed your faith and hope in God because he raised Christ from the dead and gave him great glory.

22 You were cleansed from your sins when you obeyed the truth, so now you must show sincere love to each other as brothers and sisters. Love each other deeply with all your heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

464 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min An NFL Fan 115,761
Pre-Order The Sims 4 9 min The Sims 4 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min lightbeamrider 722,482
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min Johnny 1,645
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 10 min TakeMe 481
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Liam 533,843
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min WildWeirdWillie 172,581
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min JudgeNJury 257,145
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 21 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••