Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#528961 May 2, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
... what he said and did was not Christ like.....
Which is what meade him just like most Christians.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#528962 May 2, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
"And yet you were victorious" ...NOT!
~the headstones remain bare~
So regardless of what Hitler thought or tried to accomplish ...it should be obvious that his mission wasn't in alignment with the one he called God.
What do you mean?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#528963 May 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Here's a question for you: do you think that an action and an object are comparable? For example, do you think it is equivalent to ask someone to prove that he bit into an apple last week, and to ask him to prove that he has teeth?
By the way, who is asking you to prove that your god exists? My guess is that when you hear that, people are telling you nicely that you can't, so STFU, and not really asking for anything from you.
XpressPage wrote:
For someone that claims GOD, you sure are mean and rude
Thanks. I'll be praying for you.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#528964 May 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/T0N0LORUMAROFEJGO/post 528510
<quoted text>
That wasn't a fight.
You got home, eh?

Life is good, isn't it?

Fennario

#528965 May 2, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
....bah, bring back polio, rickets and smallpox I say.
That`ll get rid of the sense of entitlement from the younger generations, keep `em close to death and they`ll find the Lawd quick smart!
Those were the days!

Nice to see again here, and welcome.

Fennario

#528967 May 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
I wonder....My posts have "clueless and Spam" Icons....And all I see is IANS posts....
Hmmmmm?
(Even Jimi Hendrix's)
((*_*))
Are you implying I gave you those icons? Why don't you ask me.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#528968 May 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
HITLER never imitate Christ
rather he was ruthless human defending own human rulership and his arian nation( hittities)
Hitler never start or end with God his strougle,
But Hitler destroye at begining of centruy any chance of zionists New World Order ploted by LN-Lique of Nations to establish not late till 1948
destroyng their global dreams,created war on all world fronts,
horible fear of globalists made all kind of efforts to remove from the globe NSDAP ,and Hitler movement,make him enemy of mankind
God allow Hitler to do this, because Gods Plan would be disturbed before appointed time, and God stop this,just used west and russian powers to remove him(human desires) and allow in the time to grow new UNO till today ploting global conspiracy of New World order and end Armagedon-global removing all man made goverment and religions of this earth?
so
Hitler was beloved leader and represent wicked murderous christianity,
but hitler never work according to the TRUE LAW OF GOD AND KING OF KINGS
Hitler was a great leader..........unfortunately. .........he was catholic.

Fennario

#528969 May 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Jesus is the HOPE for everyone.
We can do better than that.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#528970 May 2, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
HITLER never imitate Christ
rather he was ruthless human defending own human rulership and his arian nation( hittities)
Hitler never start or end with God his strougle,
But Hitler destroye at begining of centruy any chance of zionists New World Order ploted by LN-Lique of Nations to establish not late till 1948
destroyng their global dreams,created war on all world fronts,
horible fear of globalists made all kind of efforts to remove from the globe NSDAP ,and Hitler movement,make him enemy of mankind
God allow Hitler to do this, because Gods Plan would be disturbed before appointed time, and God stop this,just used west and russian powers to remove him(human desires) and allow in the time to grow new UNO till today ploting global conspiracy of New World order and end Armagedon-global removing all man made goverment and religions of this earth?
so
Hitler was beloved leader and represent wicked murderous christianity,
but hitler never work according to the TRUE LAW OF GOD AND KING OF KINGS
He was definitely a dealbreaker.

Fennario

#528972 May 2, 2013
hick-up wrote:
I've lived 53 years without you Ians
Well done. I'll alert the media.

Fennario

#528973 May 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
That I challenge you to provide the proof where I ever said that all of the OT laws are in effect under the current covenant IN Christ, I have said that you have to be spirit lead to know WHAT to go back in the OT to get and to know what still applies and what don't.
And OT ordinances that God gave to the Nazarite and Hebrew people under the old covenants do not apply to the gentiles and Jews who are living under grace and truth IN Christ Jesus.
What a ridiculous perspective. You have given yourself permission to cherry pick, and to call your personal choices a god's choices, because you are "Spirit led."

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#528974 May 2, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings again also Lawest... going by your post that 'the name of the condition escaped you'+ that 'another poster might' fill you in with that, I became the poster, 2nd time round, and the only reason of the repost of the link etc. 4U.
It is true other children go thru their own hell of torment bullying around all kinds of reasons, I was just drawing attention to this one. The one which, when parents make the choice to what id the child will - not should have -'according to the spirit already in that quickened little body'- that... was all I was referring to. Again... not 'homosexuality'. That's another subject of what could be, and not the life of a new-born babe or child's sexual life. The young lass that I mentioned had not been told, and tests proved her true... without going further into another tangent here. Sufficient to say Chromosome / genetic diseases... a large part of the genetic code disrupted.
I can identify 100% with 'you can't tell me what God can't do'! The link you gave re witness is what it's all about and even more... this Faith - encompasses the fields I live in, let alone if I were to add my own... a living miracle. Could we / any have come thru the fire without all sincerity of mind, heart, soul and strength without God? It is our weakest zone which is returned in greatest strength from loving him. Let it be my friend, I only share as witness also to the fires of refining, and overcoming thru his Grace, otherwise there would be no reason to anything I do on this planet.
Neither of us take lightly what is the weight of the world. Maybe we were just given different hands to hold through folk's sufferings. In this case an innocent new born child's only,+ one who has grown older with no knowledge of being or even living in sin to change from her ways, as she was proven still a virgin. sadly it was her physical not spirit which was affected.
All those adult - or big enough to to learn otherwise - were not included in my post. We can leave this one here, and carry on in the knowledge of what we both know... and stand up for... neither of us deny God's final judgement regardless.
His Love in Grace be always ours to share.
Good evening Irrira as it is here where I am, doing a little catch up before turning in for the night, so I'll keep my posts short, I understand you on the genetics and chromosomes and I respect your opinion, but I still hold to God being able my friend, and my heart do go out to the young lady in your post, I could say more but I want to keep it short for Topix's character limit as well as I'm tiring a little.

The subject as a whole is not something that we have to continue as you've said and as we've had far more than enough of it for months on end now, so I'll just bide you adieu for the night and talk to ya later. Peace and Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#528975 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I was not traumatize by the ole aunt.Maybe a bit amused.Ya see she pumped the Bible but never put it into practice.I came out just fine,lady or no lady.Truth of it all is she was a girddle wearin,glove wearin,tongue waggin ole gal.My point of our conversation is this if ya know in your heart that you are loved by God what someone else thinks or there opinion matters little.God bless.
Perhaps I overstated things a bit, but you are right, if God be for us then who can stand against us, those who are in the adversaries snare are fighting a losing battle as well as wasting their time.

Fennario

#528977 May 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Yes, but we ALL start out as immature Christians, don't we?
No, we don't. We are born unbelievers - immature atheists
LAWEST100 wrote:
Jesus said that as long as we do what he say, we are his friends
That's a red flag for an abusive relationship. From "Is the Christian 'Relationship with God' Healthy?" at www.patheos.com/blogs/daylightatheism/essays/...

"This article will endeavor to show that, even if taken at face value, the Christian “personal relationship with God” is abusive and unhealthy in the extreme and deserves to be terminated. To do this, it will list the most typical red flags of an abusive human relationship and show how well they fit the theistic version.

"Controlling behavior - The manifestation of this trait of abuse in Christianity is evident – in order to have a relationship with someone, God demands nothing less than total control over every aspect of that person’s life.

"Jealousy and possessiveness - In both the Old and New Testaments,[the god] reacts with great anger to any suggestion that a person might not be completely devoted to him alone

Fennario

#528978 May 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
God's Word lets us know who the enemies of the cross are, hypocrites, pretenders and such.
And this is classic cultic behavior. The out-group is the enemy, and members of the in-group are to remain aloof from them. From "Characteristics Associated with Cultic Groups" at http://www.csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis....

• The group displays excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.

&#8234;• Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.

&#8234;• The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel

• &#8234; The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s) and members

• &#8234; The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.

• &#8234; The most loyal members (the “true believers”) feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#528979 May 2, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I did say 'the world'- has become 'Babylon' my brother... not single out any specific city here...
But, just look at the 'one city' effects - where none look different, and all have to have the same entertainment to false religions - and nothing under the sun is new in their way of life in them. But don't look behind the doors where all which sit on the many waters of the earth, with their ports of trade that buzz like bee hives going out of fashion where only mammon rules and counts the costs.
All I can say at this point in time is thank God for the lintels and the blood of the lamb who was slain before the foundations of the world... or none would be rescued. Plus he knows who the innocent are - besides any chosen - among humanity, and the rest...? Sounds a bit like the promised land in sight doesn't it Brother!
Thank and praise him for the blood of the lamb and for life everyday my friend, I do realize that you were talking about an analogy comparison in general to the world system of sin as a whole, it's just that end time Bible prophetic events have always been a thing of interest to me and others, and many of us have wondered why the U.S. doesn't seem to be prominently mentioned in the last days, but that aside, it is only important that we live in the here and now as these things will unfold in the pre-ordained time to come, we have to be careful how we walk to the course of this world.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#528980 May 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You seriously need to get a clue.
Pot meet Kettle.

Fennario

#528983 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Hitler hated Christians, and hated Jews even more. He hated Jesus, he saw himself as a god. Get real.
Hitler owed everything to Christians. He would have been nothing without them.

Try talking a nation of secular humanists into supporting a psychopath who wants to exterminate Jews. Try telling these things to a nation of humanists:

[1] "Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.”- Adolph Hitler

[2]“I say: my Christian feeling tells me that my lord and savior is a warrior. It calls my attention to the man who, lonely and surrounded by only a few supporters, recognized what they [the Jews] were, and called for a battle against them, and who, by God, was not the greatest sufferer, but the greatest warrior...”- Adolph Hitler

[3]“I am convinced that I am really a devil and not a Christian if I do not feel compassion and do not wage war, as Christ did two thousand years ago, against those who are steeling and exploiting these poverty-stricken people.”- Adolph Hitler

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#528984 May 2, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter which scripture we quote- or try to enforce- It all comes down to our hearts motive.
Do we correct each other due to love for them and for Christ-
Do we try and tell the non believer because we feel LOVE for the person? or just because we think we are right- and don't like to be told we are not?
God knows our motives and what trips us up- He guides the willing into being His servants in His way andfor His purpose.
To do less- is in error. Which is also sin~ But that sin is counted against us----not against those we are trying to show God.
Some people may not ever feel God's invitation- but we are to treat each person as ONE He is seeking- and abide in how He asks us to present Him .
~*~
1 Peter 1:18 For you know that God paid a ransom to save you from the empty life you inherited from your ancestors. And the ransom he paid was not mere gold or silver. 19 It was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God. 20 God chose him as your ransom long before the world began, but he has now revealed him to you in these last days.
21 Through Christ you have come to trust in God. And you have placed your faith and hope in God because he raised Christ from the dead and gave him great glory.
22 You were cleansed from your sins when you obeyed the truth, so now you must show sincere love to each other as brothers and sisters. Love each other deeply with all your heart.
An interesting point, the Bible does warn against using his Word deceitfully, but only God knows the heart and the purpose as it is not really for us to judge anothers reason for conveying scripture unless he /she is so far off course that it needs to be pointed out, also some will find it best and more honest to sometime come right out with pointing out what we may be anothers wrong approach instead of speaking in riddles or dancing around so to speak, correcting someone else.

When conveying God's Word, we should definitely do it to correct out of the spirit of love and not malice, but the Word should also be brought forth in authority and firmness to drive home the point better, there is nothing in error about that as Jesus laid it on the religious hypocrite of that day according to the Bible, and he never held back in pinning them as hypocrite, pretenders and liars as well, pointing it out to them the error and hypocrisy of their ways directly to their faces, sometime the spirit brings the Word in stern rebuke and chastisement, and truly BLESSED is the person who can receive such and take it in their hearts allowing it to clean them up and correct them on the inside without becoming offended with God over it.

Peace.

Fennario

#528985 May 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Then homosexuality is not a sin... or are you going to claim that only what YOU [LAWEST] choose to call "fornication" is a sin.
As he will tell you, LAWEST is spirit led. He has the mind of his god controlling him, which gives him the power of discernment. He knows that this is true - that his god is speaking through him - because he feels good about every law that the spirit tell him is still "in," but only those.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Darwins Stepchild 856,342
"Hey!!!! Do you think I have an ODD-SHAPED HEAD... 4 min Impish Demon 40
Gloop ! 7 min Impish Demon 2
Poll You are of your father, the DEVIL??? Is it brou... 10 min Impish Demon 6
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 min karl44 444,415
The Next O.J. & Nicole 14 min Impish Demon 14
You are of your FATHER......THE DEVIL 18 min Impish Demon 53
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min USA Born 596,860
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr HipGnosis 1,106
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr USaWORLDWarMonger 177,237
More from around the web