“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#528918 May 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality has nothing to do with love.
That's not fair, dude. That's like saying: "Heterosexuality has nothing to do with love."

Why do you think that?

Do you think when a dude meets a chick at a bar and they go home together and have sex, it has anything to do with love?

Or try this:

Do you think when a dude meets a dude at a bar and they go home together and have sex, it has anything to do with love?

Think, brother, think.

You may not agree, but that doesn't mean you should berate and judge their actions.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#528920 May 2, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you both could see the funny side. Honey has to have Scotch blood in him for that one, same as Ish-i - 1/2 - and think they both need that with us two Indigenous folks...
... never know what we can see funny in Life thru different eyes!
[ like medcine bag and jumpin grasshoppers ]
LuvU2 and God Bless.
Yea he is one of thoses loveable scotch blood.Do you know how big that book has gotten with all(mischeif pranks) that been written down of the things I pulled I'm gonna have to answer for.Can you imagine what God is thinking and wondering what he gonna do to me.God bless lu2

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#528921 May 2, 2013
Lexis123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is he judging me.. I thought he is forgiving?
You are forgiven already so you are forgiven before you're judged
mike

AOL

#528922 May 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
lil whispers, the scripture you posted was right on the mark. Praise be to God
<quoted text>
.. yes. It brings Lil Whispers serenity and validates the beliefs of others ..
Hello
mike

AOL

#528924 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I had thoughts and was thinking I should look up some of the scripture. The scripture she posted was some of the ones I was going look up. Did God have something to do with it? I would say yes even if lil whispers didn't know it. That is my oppinion. No, I don't think they, in and and of themselves do a thing. But, scripture taken to the heart implemented into ones life does do a thing. Again my oppinion.
Thanks b-man

It comes down to whatever you tell yourself, if it "floats your boat", who am I to argue.

Funny how no one gives a GOD credit for bad things that happen; unless of course you're "lawest100" who wants a GOD to punish everyone who doesn't believe as the character lawest100.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#528925 May 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the links Irrira, I haven't read them in it's fullness yet, but just enough to know how sickening and hateful that I found it, and I would hate to think that the United States is that country mentioned in future world prophetic events known as 'MYSTERY BABYLON' the whore that sits on many waters, this is truly the time to reside IN Christ Jesus who is the secret place of the most high, wwe should be praying more than ever now.
Blessings.
I did say 'the world'- has become 'Babylon' my brother... not single out any specific city here...

But, just look at the 'one city' effects - where none look different, and all have to have the same entertainment to false religions - and nothing under the sun is new in their way of life in them. But don't look behind the doors where all which sit on the many waters of the earth, with their ports of trade that buzz like bee hives going out of fashion where only mammon rules and counts the costs.

All I can say at this point in time is thank God for the lintels and the blood of the lamb who was slain before the foundations of the world... or none would be rescued. Plus he knows who the innocent are - besides any chosen - among humanity, and the rest...? Sounds a bit like the promised land in sight doesn't it Brother!
mike

AOL

#528926 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't wait too long Mike.People rarely admit they have
received in such matters.They way to quick to pat there
selfs on the back and brag I done it all by myself.
Thanks

Nice play with words, can't touch this one.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#528928 May 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You objected earlier to my depiction of hell as a place of eternal torment. Let's review :
Blind Man said: "The knowledge of Good and evil is in the heart of every man."
IANS said: "My heart tells me that it is evil to drop a conscious being into fire. It also tells me that it is evil to keep him conscious just so that he can suffer endlessly to the benefit of nobody. What do you think? Evil, as my heart reports to me, or perfect love? "
Blind Man said: "Regarding Hell or the lake of fire as desribed in the Bible, your desription is not correct. I would suggest you read it again."
IANS said: "What don't you like about my read on hell? Are you claiming that hell is not described as a lake of fire and a place of suffering? Are you claiming that the soul is not eternal? "
And that takes us to your reply above. I guess that you really didn't have an objection after all.[Pants after rolling boulder uphill]
You're a nice guy, but you're not doing your part in this conversation, unless you see your part as being dead weight.
How convenient of you. You seem to forget you asked me a question. A question with predrawn conlusions a description that excludes God and hell as mentioned in the Bible. So I responded that I would recommend that you not do that. I did not object to your read on hell. I sugested or recommended that you read it again because no where in the bible, that I know of does it say God dips souls in hell or a lake of fire. And nowhere that I know of does it say that souls go to hell for no reason. And you have made it clear that there is no reason that justifies HELL. The problem is, you don't know it all. You don't know the ramifications of every sin. You don't know what hell is. You don't know what puts a person in HELL. You don't know how all things work together. You don't know when or how the earth was formed. You don't know how many creatures exist and have existed on this planet earth or when they existed. etc. etc. etc. Yet you want everyone to accept that you are the authority and everyone must answer to you. You want everyone to accept that God is evil because of the conclusions you in your finite mind have concluded. You want everyone to bow to you. You didn't say Your take on my God is that he is evil you said my God is evil. I have read someof your post to others and they are all the same. You know everything about everything. You use the word discuss but you won't discuss you just try to belittle people as if doing so makes you supperior in some way. And perhaps there is a way but it is only in your imagination. If you already have drawn your conclusions, why do you ask anyone? I have seen nothing that indicates that you have any respect for anyone unless they agree with you. I have no problem having a discussion with someone that has totaly different views from me. They give there views and why they have them. And I give my views and why I have them. We both respect the others right to their view and hopefully we will both learn from the discussion. Now you can come back with all kinds of names and throw in a passive aggressive or two. But, I don't answer to you nor does God need me to deffend him to you. Oh you are so smart, and wiser then everyone. How great thou art. Nah, I don't think so. Believe what you will. It's your choice.(brushes the dirt from his sandles)
mike

AOL

#528929 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol factually Mike a part of you lives on within
your children and generation after generation.
A man does not realize his value on this earth.
What value is off-spring if they are opposite of you?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#528930 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea he is one of thoses loveable scotch blood.Do you know how big that book has gotten with all(mischeif pranks) that been written down of the things I pulled I'm gonna have to answer for.Can you imagine what God is thinking and wondering what he gonna do to me.God bless lu2
I can imagine we'd both run out of paper!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#528931 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is the Holy Bible......
So what ?

People have written crazy stories for 6000 years.

Do you believe the Sumerian texts from 4000 BC ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#528932 May 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I obey the Lord Jesus Christ, while you "obey and worship" someone who's Word you do not believe in, if you don't believe in the things written about the Lord Jesus, then what do you base your "belief" about him off of?
You seriously need to get a clue.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#528933 May 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT
BT... I know you posted me Bro and I kept it... just have to see where in my maze of extras to do! You're not forgotten...

... nor Booots.

Location hidden

#528935 May 2, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks b-man
It comes down to whatever you tell yourself, if it "floats your boat", who am I to argue.
Funny how no one gives a GOD credit for bad things that happen; unless of course you're "lawest100" who wants a GOD to punish everyone who doesn't believe as the character lawest100.
Hey mike, how's it going? I actualy agree with your first statement. That's pretty much how I look at it. My first thought on giving GOD credit for bad things was "I do" Then I asked myself "Do I"? I think I will mull that over. I do believe that he created all things good and evil. And that there are things that we as people think are bad (but they are realy not bad they just seem that way to us) God is responsible for. There seems to be many layers to this thought so I will have to just think about it. Intersting thought mike. I like to think about things. Especialy when I am on a boring job at work :)
Regarding lil whispers posts, perhaps there was some devine intervention or perhaps she just happened to post the verses I was thinking about and they were right on the mark for me. I couldn't prove one way or another. It was a blessing (a good thing) for me that she posted them.

Location hidden

#528936 May 2, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
Nice play with words, can't touch this one.
Was no play on words,Geez it was my thoughts.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#528937 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think atheists want to believe Hitler was a Christian because it makes them feel better that they're not part of the "evil Christian empire".
You say you use Hitler's own words to prove he was a Christian, but all I've seen you (or any other atheist) post is his public speeches.
Well derp, of course he's gonna say shit the public wants to hear - he was a master politician.
Nope. It's because it is true.

Location hidden

#528938 May 2, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
What value is off-spring if they are opposite of you?
No off spring Mike.

Location hidden

#528939 May 2, 2013
Most of us have hear of or seen the "Left Behind" series. Or the view of the rapture or taking up. Every view I have heard goes something like this. Jesus wil come and take up those who are saved. Suddenly people will disapear. And everyone will wonder what happened to them. I am not so sure about this. In Luke Jesus concludes with there being eagle/vultures (depending on the interpretation). What are they there for? Those left behind will be alive and not a meal for eagles or vultures. I just wonder, perhaps it is a spiritual rapture or taking up and the bodies will be left behind. I am not saying that this is how it is or not it is just one of my thought and I would be interested in hearing others thoughts on the matter.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#528940 May 2, 2013
...I just wonder, perhaps it is a spiritual rapture ....
That would make more sense. Have seen THAT happen for the last 50 years.

Location hidden

#528941 May 2, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I can imagine we'd both run out of paper!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o2HB2aPazlYXX
Humm, that is your book in the video.
Cause you traveled all over the world.
God bless lu2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 268,773
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Wyle E Coyote 808,660
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min June VanDerMark 573,560
sex (May '13) 2 hr xxx 82
Whatsapp group Hot n Sexy for guys and girls 2 hr Mantu 38
Now Obama's Christianity has been placed in doubt 2 hr Responsibility 34
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 3 hr dubaimassage 200
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 hr DNF 97,844
More from around the web