|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Herro.
The reason that we non-christians don't realize that we're arguing with the creator is...because we're not.
You can't argue against something that is not proven.
That doesn't make any sense, if a thing isn't proven to you than how can you be certain that it doesn't exist?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Very true HFN, I too hope that they allow the hammer to break the rock to pieces before they exist this life, because as per the Word..........they will give an account for every idkle word that they have spoken.
Correction........EXIT not exist....

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
More petty insults.
What a Christian!
This really makes me want to believe in your magical fairy in the sky.
I bet you don't even know what a fairy is beyond cartoons and disney movies.

Besides, I wasn't even trying to insult you, I only spoke on what you have been serving us with and how you been treating others... BS.

Now you know how it feels. You really don't want me to tell you where to find a fairy.

:)

CS.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying hi Serah. About to make dinner here and we are about 2 hours and 20 mins from sunset. Its so cool that we can talk to people on the other side of the earth. Gods love.
Good evening Chris, how're you?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. So next year I will have been in Fl. for 10 years. To add to your point in my lifetime I've been witness to more people that have little to no respect for elders. Some don't even try to hide it anymore. It does confirm the word that mans love will grow cold, more will be consumed with self love, self-absorbed.
I agree Chris. I remember when I was a kid we could leave our doors unlocked. You could give someone a lift in your car. If you shook hands it was a done deal, just to name a few. Oh well, one dayÖ:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean attribute, not contribute.
I didn't. I was telling a believer that, if he attributes good things to a deity, the deity must also be responsible for bad things. In his own beliefs, not mine.
I don't believe in gods. I believe hurricanes and earthquakes are natural occurrences.
This should not surprise you, dude. You should by now be amply familiar with the Catcher philosophy and epistemology.
Let me know if you need a refresher course. I'm here to help.
Yes Prof., I meant to write attribute not contribute. When I read that sentence I knew it was wrong...

I know of the Catcher philosophy, which is why I was curious as to why you would "blame" anything on God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can talk to people on the other side of the earth even when it's hot.
What about hot people on the other side of the earth when it's cold?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
No, I don't. The inquisition is a sad part of our history. It was run by lunatics.
Catcher1 wrote:
Christian lunatics.
Agreed. But that doesn't mean Christians are lunatics.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Very true HFN, I too hope that they allow the hammer to break the rock to pieces before they exist this life, because as per the Word..........they will give an account for every idkle word that they have spoken.
Hey Lawest,
Yes

There is no way but through Jesus. We donít deserve it but He did it for us.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lawest,
Yes
There is no way but through Jesus. We donít deserve it but He did it for us.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Absolutely my friend.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I understand LW, when summer hits, you may end up wishing the tempos were as they are right now,lol.
Peace.
lol know you most probably will not remember but I do.A couple of summers ago remember me whinning at you on this thread about the heat as if you could help my problem.lol Wrote you about me sitting with my feet in cool water on that hot day.lol.The weather can get my undivided attention quick.lol

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It was "common agreement" that led to people thinking the world was flat. Doesn't mean it's true.
It's still fiction and will continue to be fiction until there is any actual proof for it.
It's amazing how much dodging and useless blabber you produce.
You don't need any sort of proof at all. The proof you can receive is only if your take your mind one or two levels upwards, not that you can't, but you won't. I have heard people like you almost every month or so come in here and ask for proof of one kind or another, but underneath it all it's just hypocrisy, plain and simple. You neither need nor do you want proof because you're comfortable with where you are in your life and with who you are on a daily basis.

If you really wanted proof, all of the nasty things you have said about our Creator and the bible would not have been said. You would have been cautious and weighed your words. So you seem, your falsehoods have come to the fore, for even if you were given proof, even if you were shown miracles, signs and wonders, you still would not believe. You who are quick to call people bigots, so full of hate. you despise the scriptures and maybe even Christians or most religious people. Fact is, it will never be in support of your lifestyle, so you will be defiant to the very end. Don't pretend you can come in here and fool me with your hogwash. You need to find yourself a new hobby rather than being a time waster.

Counter_Strike.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I gather Boooots made it up that it states in the Bible Christians killed people for suggesting the world is flat..... what was his point?
I would have made it up had I stated that Serah. The Bible implies in the few times that the appearance of the earth is mentioned that it is flat or a circle, which could also be flat.

I stated that Christians have since killed people for stating that the Bible was wrong in that regard, however I have since admitted that I was unable to find information about that, though Giordino Bruno was killed by the Christian Church for making other statements which were partly true, but differed from what Christians believed, one being that the sun circled around the earth which Christians thought was the case, and would certainly be understandable based on the Creation myth which appears to suggest that God created the Earth and Man and put everything else on land and in the 'heavens' for the benefit of man.

That very last part would be a very long stretch as we now know that there are far away bodies (perhaps universes, suns, or combinations, which man has detected but still cannot see, so if man back 2000 plus years could not even be aware of such things it would hardly make sense that they were placed there by God for the benefit of man.

We even know today that many of the bodies that man saw in the heavens back a few thousand years ago may not even have existed, because what they would see was light that may have left a star, for example, thousands of years before.

The sun's light takes about 8 minutes to reach us and the next nearest star (sun) takes more than 4 years for its light to reach us, with the rest being even further away.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a damn minute!
*pulls up a chair*
nobeliefs.com says Hitler was a Christian?!
You don't say.....
Yes...I do.

He never professed to be anything but...and was allied with the most powerful Christian organizations of the time. His followers were 2/3 Protestant, and 1/3 Catholic.
You can not dismiss those facts just because they are uncomfortable to your religion after the fact anymore than pope Gregory, pope Innocent, Mussolini, or any of the other popes that perpetrated atrocity and were direct murders (even of their own families.
Does that make "all" Christians bad?- NO. Does that show that they can be extremely bad judges of character and have little control of their constituents? YES!
It would be far more honorable for the religion to admit their poor judgement and errors and correct them, than to deny them(such as the catholic priest pedophile situation), as it shows a lack of character, honesty, and the total carelessness of the church organization and body....all in the light of the supposed "perfection" in the deity of their god.
Your adamant denial in this situation is nothing more than the fact that you (as a member of the body of Christ) are in total contradiction to the "TRUTH", and are dishonest in your attempt to deflect, obfuscate, and blatantly deny that "TRUTH", rather than admit it and "fix" it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
philo-(greek) WISE,WISDOM,KNOWLEDGE,
sophie-( greek) LOVE,LIKE IT, DELIGHT, FEEL PLEASURES
= Philosophy in english" love of wisdom"
CATCHER BLAMES ON GOD,IS NOT PHILOSOPHY,ONLY STUPID RETERDED MENTALY CREP CHEAP BAMBLINGS
just BS without of any educated essence
No sir. "love of wisdom" would be the Greek, literal definition.

Philosophy is the study of the fundamental nature of knowledge OR a set of views a particular person has. In this case, Catcher's views on God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't. The inquisition is a sad part of our history. It was run by lunatics.
AGAIN-church leaders---mostly theocracy, taking orders from the papacy.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol know you most probably will not remember but I do.A couple of summers ago remember me whinning at you on this thread about the heat as if you could help my problem.lol Wrote you about me sitting with my feet in cool water on that hot day.lol.The weather can get my undivided attention quick.lol
Seem to very vaguely remember so0mething of that nature LW, it may come back to me later though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Hitler was a genius at pandering to the masses.
So is the pope.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Seem to very vaguely remember so0mething of that nature LW, it may come back to me later though.
Tis amazing what hangs onto the frings of the brain.lol
That leave a lasting impression too.Then as a kid of 10 years can remember had a aunt that told me I was going to fry in hell if I
did not learn how to be a lady telling me no man would never marry a gal like me.lol.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
All of mankind wear a mask.Only pure love is in God's hands.God bless.
So which one are you wearing today ? LoL
Some think they can even scare off hardened warriors... but that's just plain dumb to think that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Thank thank God for pure Love, Ja!
Our good morning to you lil sister... didn't get back yesterday - it sunny but cold for us - but probly warming up nice for you by now.
God Bless and LuvU2

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

405 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min eyeful 532,436
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 7 min kamali 62
Last Word + 2 8 min Richies Cool Man Diary 21
truth is out 12 min andet1987 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Joyful8118 720,204
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Insults Are Easier 256,381
Which one sounds the nastiest of all ? 25 min andet1987 0
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Le_le 172,263
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 7 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••