“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#528885 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself.
On what basis (or should I say bias) are you claiming Hitler was a Christian?
Because he absolutely DID "profess to be anything but"...
Historical evidence, and his own words.
BTW, you conveniently left out all the others I mentioned.
There are also several others with evidence also.
You just can't come to terms with it all, so you deny it all.
You may call me bias toward truth and actuality all you want.

If you "won't" recognize a problem, you will never rectify it.

I would bet you would say that all the televangelists who are despicable are not Christians either, and all the pedophile priests etc.
If someone tried to correct you for having your shoes on the wrong feet, you would argue in denial, even when it is "right in your face".

The type of behavior you embrace(denial) is the "problem".

This is why I don't post to you, but more often than not, your arrogant, ignorant, posts requires rebuke, lest someone take it as truth.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#528886 May 2, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
So which one are you wearing today ? LoL
Some think they can even scare off hardened warriors... but that's just plain dumb to think that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9Zlzin6PIo8XX
Thank thank God for pure Love, Ja!
Our good morning to you lil sister... didn't get back yesterday - it sunny but cold for us - but probly warming up nice for you by now.
God Bless and LuvU2
lol at the video you sent me.lol thanks,honey asking what is Pw into again when I cracked up laughing so showed the him.lol My mask is a combination love and mischief.No it been cold here too.
Hope you well and happy.God bless lu2

Location hidden

#528887 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
Very good little RR.
Tomorrow we'll teach ya some words with more than 3 letters too!

Location hidden

#528888 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I know. Hitler was a genius at pandering to the masses.
<quoted text>
That remains to be seen.
Perhaps Hitler saw the power of influence that the popes all had and was trying to recreate it - with an army.
Saw it?
Hell, he was in on it and used it-just as they "used" him.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#528889 May 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me are we going to have an ice age?
Second Coldest Start To Spring In U.S. History:The only year when the spring started colder was 1975 at height of 1970s Global Cooling Scare!
http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/04/26/second...
Brother... the day the world messed that weather up was the day they exploded the nukes up in the atmosphere - outa sight outa mind - and the rest it's too late to turn back their waste they can never retrieve and bottle for safety. It's a plague of earth size proportions, but sneaky too.

No Ice Age repeat, but will burn like an oven... 70 years for so much damage? If the sins of the fathers return on the children's heads... even the supposed to be ignorant, non educated, Australian Aboriginal said not to disturb the fire in the ground with Uranium!

So who's uneducated?
...me things mammon is the god of today more than any other time in history, and to hell with the innocent! It's called 'crafty moves'... and they are earthlings doing it under every smoke seen they can blame.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#528890 May 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet you would say that all the televangelists who are despicable are not Christians either, and all the pedophile priests etc.
If someone tried to correct you for having your shoes on the wrong feet, you would argue in denial, even when it is "right in your face".
This is why I don't post to you, but more often than not, your arrogant, ignorant, posts requires rebuke, lest someone take it as truth.
I would argue that many people that confess to be Christians are not. The bible itself says few go the narrow way, most are on the wide path that takes a man to the pit. You say you base at least part of your take on Hitler being a Christian "with his own words". A few years ago a sitting U.S. Pres also have his word on some matter under oath. Turns out he lied. Turns out a mans words isn't worth too much. Don't put too much stock in it.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#528891 May 2, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
trifecta1, I am wondering whether you have seen something that several here have attempted to state. When you make that first statement you are making several logical errors, the most important of which is "begging the question" which is classified in logic as a logical error.
At the risk of telling you something you already know, which I have told on topix many times, as have many others,'begging the question' is not logically correct, because it makes the assumption that what one is attempting to show by their "givens" which would lead to their "proof" has already occurred before they showed that it was true.
Your stating that I will find out at some point what I don't believe now, is assuming that what I will find out is a given, which is not true, but which you are attempting to establish is true, by whatever you provide here as evidence of it being true.
Yes, if you are correct in what you believe, then supposedly I will find out at some point, however if you are not correct, then I won't find out that you ARE correct because it simply would not be correct.
Yes, I see that you did put "too bad imo" at the beginning of that post, but the rest was a logical error.
You could be right, but assuming that, without establishing it, which no human being has yet done, and came back to tell us about it, is still "begging the question".
I'm right. So what you going to do? prove me wrong? can't be done right? so what next?

I believe you will get the evidence you need after you die that there is a God, He has a Son, and His name is Jesus Christ and you rejected the Christ. I also believe by then it will be too late for you.

How is that a logical error?, that is my faith. I'm not going to lay aside my faith to discuss with you writer oy!

So you only option? discuss with the Christian until you blue in the face to convince yourself that the Christian wrong.

What else you going to do?

Let me tell you something writer. The Jesus Follower is not that far from the Muslim. The Jesus Follower, do not fear death. The Muslim, do not fear death. Only difference is that the Christian love life to and not going to do no suicide mission.

So you can argue and discuss with the Christians until pigs fly, we satisfied and quite comfortable waiting until death come. Because Jesus Followers 100% believe they right, because Jesus Christ Himself tell the Jesus Follower, do not fear death.

So you must ask yourself, why you want to discuss with the Jesus Follower, when most of the issues you concerned about you won't get the answer to in this life. You must know. Because if is peace you looking for you won't get any closer discussing with the Christian.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#528892 May 2, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh ~ my spiritual teeth are hungry LOL.... have had a bit of a sore throat and cough and also looking after someone with a very bad back but hope to get back on track again soon. Will be spending more time away from the internet and more time working, I hope :)
It is easy to adopt you ~ you have so much love for everyone, I'm just Praying some rubs off and you leave your 'fingerprint' behind :)
I trust you will be given the strength Sister Friend, for caring I know, and Love carries us thru. Will miss you too, and if even I may be gone when you return, it also is because of overload.

My fingerprint? Lol. Does spirit have one?
Rest well when you can... and Little Wing ~~((*\/*)) sends Prince Pugstar a peck. xx
Blessing always in Love and Peace

Oooops! There you are!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#528893 May 2, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>When it suits LOL
Oh ya, duh.

lol

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#528894 May 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good little RR.
Tomorrow we'll teach ya some words with more than 3 letters too!
Ok.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#528895 May 2, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother... the day the world messed that weather up was the day they exploded the nukes up in the atmosphere - outa sight outa mind - and the rest it's too late to turn back their waste they can never retrieve and bottle for safety. It's a plague of earth size proportions, but sneaky too.
No Ice Age repeat, but will burn like an oven... 70 years for so much damage? If the sins of the fathers return on the children's heads... even the supposed to be ignorant, non educated, Australian Aboriginal said not to disturb the fire in the ground with Uranium!
So who's uneducated?
...me things mammon is the god of today more than any other time in history, and to hell with the innocent! It's called 'crafty moves'... and they are earthlings doing it under every smoke seen they can blame.
True. Money is the false god for most in this world. Its what moves many to do all kinds of evil. But money itself can be used for good or evil. Like anything else man has to make a choice. Choose this day who you will serve. Good word.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#528896 May 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think atheists want to believe Hitler was a Christian because it makes them feel better that they're not part of the "evil Christian empire".

You say you use Hitler's own words to prove he was a Christian, but all I've seen you (or any other atheist) post is his public speeches.

Well derp, of course he's gonna say shit the public wants to hear - he was a master politician.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#528897 May 2, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have made it up had I stated that Serah. The Bible implies in the few times that the appearance of the earth is mentioned that it is flat or a circle, which could also be flat.
I stated that Christians have since killed people for stating that the Bible was wrong in that regard, however I have since admitted that I was unable to find information about that, though Giordino Bruno was killed by the Christian Church for making other statements which were partly true, but differed from what Christians believed, one being that the sun circled around the earth which Christians thought was the case, and would certainly be understandable based on the Creation myth which appears to suggest that God created the Earth and Man and put everything else on land and in the 'heavens' for the benefit of man.
That very last part would be a very long stretch as we now know that there are far away bodies (perhaps universes, suns, or combinations, which man has detected but still cannot see, so if man back 2000 plus years could not even be aware of such things it would hardly make sense that they were placed there by God for the benefit of man.
We even know today that many of the bodies that man saw in the heavens back a few thousand years ago may not even have existed, because what they would see was light that may have left a star, for example, thousands of years before.
The sun's light takes about 8 minutes to reach us and the next nearest star (sun) takes more than 4 years for its light to reach us, with the rest being even further away.
Cheers Booots ~ I couldn't find anything about that either.

Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Ever been asked to join hands with others and form a circle? How flat do you reckon the people in the circle would be? In my opinion, they wouldn't be flat at all, they would be standing as tall as their height allows them to be.

One of those scriptures that Atheists love tossing at us, without comprehending that Isaiah got it right, way back then :)

JOB 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing. He bindeth up the waters in his thick clouds; and the cloud is.

JOB got it right thousands of years ago, with nothing other than his knowledge guiding him, and of course, the rain does sit in the thick clouds, and the cloud is.

Not sure what your point is, but science today states that the Universe started from nothing......(Stephen Hawking is a great Atheist favorite, so will quote him) "Speaking to a sold out crowd at the Berkeley Physics Oppenheimer Lecture, Hawking said yesterday that he now believes the universe spontaneously popped into existence from nothing. He said more work is needed to prove this but we have time because 'Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end.' There is also a Webcast available (Realplayer or Real Alternative required)."

Big bang theories and the Universe popping into existence from nothing are not really mind blowing theories, in my opinion, but I guess, in your opinion, they are!! Each to their own Booots, each to their own :)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#528898 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol at the video you sent me.lol thanks,honey asking what is Pw into again when I cracked up laughing so showed the him.lol My mask is a combination love and mischief.No it been cold here too.
Hope you well and happy.God bless lu2
Glad you both could see the funny side. Honey has to have Scotch blood in him for that one, same as Ish-i - 1/2 - and think they both need that with us two Indigenous folks...
... never know what we can see funny in Life thru different eyes!
[ like medcine bag and jumpin grasshoppers ]
LuvU2 and God Bless.

#528899 May 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Serah what did I say nasty? We preach and teach this ppl to read from the bible to repent to god to go to psychiatrist and to make a therapy. When you become useful for yourself you become useful for your family and when you become useful for your family you become someone who is close to god.
This is a much nicer posting than some of the ones you have written Adam ~ and recall always, it is not up to us to judge.

Most of us are looking for love, we want to be held and comforted, when we are happy and when we are sad. I could never tell my Brother he is evil because he is homosexual; nor could I ever tell him to go and learn how to be a heterosexual person. He is a very gentle, caring person, and also very lonely. GOD only knows what thoughts and suffering he goes through night after night on his own, and I am happy leaving it between the two of them.

Location hidden

#528900 May 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I would argue that many people that confess to be Christians are not. The bible itself says few go the narrow way, most are on the wide path that takes a man to the pit. You say you base at least part of your take on Hitler being a Christian "with his own words". A few years ago a sitting U.S. Pres also have his word on some matter under oath. Turns out he lied. Turns out a mans words isn't worth too much. Don't put too much stock in it.
I try to see it for what it is CC. It seems you may too.

#528901 May 2, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust you will be given the strength Sister Friend, for caring I know, and Love carries us thru. Will miss you too, and if even I may be gone when you return, it also is because of overload.
My fingerprint? Lol. Does spirit have one?
Rest well when you can... and Little Wing ~~((*\/*)) sends Prince Pugstar a peck. xx
Blessing always in Love and Peace
Oooops! There you are!
And Oooops ~ here you are!!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#528902 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.......
They say we're having a global warming trend.'warming'
ugh...
Did you buy a Prius yet? Al Gore commands it.
I'm getting a Tesla.

It's faster than God.

Since: Apr 13

Bulacan, Philippines

#528903 May 2, 2013
I didnt know there are requirements to qualify for Jesus to love me. Why do people always make things complicated.. Are they doing it just for the sake of debate topic?

Location hidden

#528904 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think atheists want to believe Hitler was a Christian because it makes them feel better that they're not part of the "evil Christian empire".
You say you use Hitler's own words to prove he was a Christian, but all I've seen you (or any other atheist) post is his public speeches.
Well derp, of course he's gonna say shit the public wants to hear - he was a master politician.
You are deliberately "assuming" interpretation of my words and deliberately leaving out anything you can not refute.
That is dishonest and obfuscation on your part.
The Vatican and Hitler worked hand in hand to commit atrocities in ALL of Europe.
Would you like "Pictures" of Hitler kissing the pope, and attending councils that "salute" him?
How much more obvious does it have to be? A "V" rocket in your yard?
I'm not "atheist". I have told you this many times. Is this more evasive dishonesty on your part?
When he was in prison, and wrote letters and his book, he had no need or purpose or reason to lie about his religion...none

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Darwins Stepchild 831,610
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min Remnant of 144000 40,222
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min janeebee 3,741
Actively Serving the Construction Industry thro... 5 min francevans08 2
I said he just wasn't the same LeBron without t... 7 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Michael 586,628
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 10 min MUQ1 288
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Paul Porter1 99,366
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Freebird USA 176,593
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Mr Wiggley 443,009
More from around the web