Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#528825 May 2, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You've proven yourself to be horribly uneducated and wrong in the past.
Now is no different.
I'm guessing you probably also think that the Inquisition was a bunch of non-Christians killing people who didn't convert, right?
No, I don't. The inquisition is a sad part of our history. It was run by lunatics.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#528826 May 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying hi Serah. About to make dinner here and we are about 2 hours and 20 mins from sunset. Its so cool that we can talk to people on the other side of the earth. Gods love.
I can talk to people on the other side of the earth even when it's hot.

Location hidden

#528827 May 2, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
She bought a Prius to save fuel costs on all those trips to the mall.
Ahahahahaha!

Location hidden

#528828 May 2, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler made some of his soldiers wear belt buckles that read, Gott Mitt Uns.
Interpreted to God Be With Us
I know. Hitler was a genius at pandering to the masses.
Shawn Tizabi Real Estate

Corona, CA

#528829 May 2, 2013
XpressPage wrote:
BECAUSE his Dad told him to.
And if he didn't then he died for nothing....
that is the story right!!!
too funny

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#528830 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I just deal with whatever gift mother nature hands me on a daily bases.Summer might appear around june lol who knows.God bless.
I understand LW, when summer hits, you may end up wishing the tempos were as they are right now,lol.
Peace.

San Francisco, CA

#528831 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you contribute earthquakes and hurricanes to a god?
You mean attribute, not contribute.

I didn't. I was telling a believer that, if he attributes good things to a deity, the deity must also be responsible for bad things. In his own beliefs, not mine.

I don't believe in gods. I believe hurricanes and earthquakes are natural occurrences.

This should not surprise you, dude. You should by now be amply familiar with the Catcher philosophy and epistemology.

Let me know if you need a refresher course. I'm here to help.

San Francisco, CA

#528833 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't. The inquisition is a sad part of our history. It was run by lunatics.
Christian lunatics.

(I won't add that my statement is redundant; I don't want to get a tongue lashing.)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#528834 May 2, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I too am glad God has the final word. There are a lot I donít read either. I didnít come here to argue or read a bunch of arguing. Not that I donít get into it sometimes. It isnít how I want to spend my life, thatís for sure. And some donít even realize they are arguing with the Creator of all every time they say no to God and talk disrespectful about Him. I just hope they realize and turn to Him before itís too late.
Itís good seeing you in here Chris.
HFN
Very true HFN, I too hope that they allow the hammer to break the rock to pieces before they exist this life, because as per the Word..........they will give an account for every idkle word that they have spoken.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#528835 May 2, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Herro.
The reason that we non-christians don't realize that we're arguing with the creator is...because we're not.
You can't argue against something that is not proven.
That doesn't make any sense, if a thing isn't proven to you than how can you be certain that it doesn't exist?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#528836 May 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Very true HFN, I too hope that they allow the hammer to break the rock to pieces before they exist this life, because as per the Word..........they will give an account for every idkle word that they have spoken.
Correction........EXIT not exist....

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#528838 May 2, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
More petty insults.
What a Christian!
This really makes me want to believe in your magical fairy in the sky.
I bet you don't even know what a fairy is beyond cartoons and disney movies.

Besides, I wasn't even trying to insult you, I only spoke on what you have been serving us with and how you been treating others... BS.

Now you know how it feels. You really don't want me to tell you where to find a fairy.

:)

CS.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#528839 May 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying hi Serah. About to make dinner here and we are about 2 hours and 20 mins from sunset. Its so cool that we can talk to people on the other side of the earth. Gods love.
Good evening Chris, how're you?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#528840 May 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. So next year I will have been in Fl. for 10 years. To add to your point in my lifetime I've been witness to more people that have little to no respect for elders. Some don't even try to hide it anymore. It does confirm the word that mans love will grow cold, more will be consumed with self love, self-absorbed.
I agree Chris. I remember when I was a kid we could leave our doors unlocked. You could give someone a lift in your car. If you shook hands it was a done deal, just to name a few. Oh well, one dayÖ:)

Location hidden

#528841 May 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean attribute, not contribute.
I didn't. I was telling a believer that, if he attributes good things to a deity, the deity must also be responsible for bad things. In his own beliefs, not mine.
I don't believe in gods. I believe hurricanes and earthquakes are natural occurrences.
This should not surprise you, dude. You should by now be amply familiar with the Catcher philosophy and epistemology.
Let me know if you need a refresher course. I'm here to help.
Yes Prof., I meant to write attribute not contribute. When I read that sentence I knew it was wrong...

I know of the Catcher philosophy, which is why I was curious as to why you would "blame" anything on God.

Location hidden

#528843 May 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can talk to people on the other side of the earth even when it's hot.
What about hot people on the other side of the earth when it's cold?

Location hidden

#528844 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Catcher1 wrote:
Christian lunatics.
Agreed. But that doesn't mean Christians are lunatics.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#528847 May 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Very true HFN, I too hope that they allow the hammer to break the rock to pieces before they exist this life, because as per the Word..........they will give an account for every idkle word that they have spoken.
Hey Lawest,
Yes

There is no way but through Jesus. We donít deserve it but He did it for us.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#528848 May 2, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lawest,
Yes
There is no way but through Jesus. We donít deserve it but He did it for us.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Absolutely my friend.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#528849 May 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I understand LW, when summer hits, you may end up wishing the tempos were as they are right now,lol.
Peace.
lol know you most probably will not remember but I do.A couple of summers ago remember me whinning at you on this thread about the heat as if you could help my problem.lol Wrote you about me sitting with my feet in cool water on that hot day.lol.The weather can get my undivided attention quick.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 25 min andet1987 1,085
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 29 min yon 3,042
John Holmes(white man)had biggest penis in history (Dec '08) 38 min andet1987 74
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min RoSesz 542,024
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 48 min Eagle 12 227,365
How many Americans don't like Obama......just b... 53 min andet1987 13
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 55 min AussieBobby 259,121
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr thewordofme 738,577
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 95,412
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr gto 173,632
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••