Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#528902 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.......
They say we're having a global warming trend.'warming'
ugh...
Did you buy a Prius yet? Al Gore commands it.
I'm getting a Tesla.

It's faster than God.

Since: Apr 13

Meycauayan, Philippines

#528903 May 2, 2013
I didnt know there are requirements to qualify for Jesus to love me. Why do people always make things complicated.. Are they doing it just for the sake of debate topic?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#528904 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think atheists want to believe Hitler was a Christian because it makes them feel better that they're not part of the "evil Christian empire".
You say you use Hitler's own words to prove he was a Christian, but all I've seen you (or any other atheist) post is his public speeches.
Well derp, of course he's gonna say shit the public wants to hear - he was a master politician.
You are deliberately "assuming" interpretation of my words and deliberately leaving out anything you can not refute.
That is dishonest and obfuscation on your part.
The Vatican and Hitler worked hand in hand to commit atrocities in ALL of Europe.
Would you like "Pictures" of Hitler kissing the pope, and attending councils that "salute" him?
How much more obvious does it have to be? A "V" rocket in your yard?
I'm not "atheist". I have told you this many times. Is this more evasive dishonesty on your part?
When he was in prison, and wrote letters and his book, he had no need or purpose or reason to lie about his religion...none

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#528905 May 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm getting a Tesla.
It's faster than God.
Where I come from, that kind of car is called a penis extension.

Or a short man's stilt.

Aggrolite

Since: Jan 13

Hampton, Australia

#528906 May 2, 2013
Lexis123 wrote:
I didnt know there are requirements to qualify for Jesus to love me. Why do people always make things complicated.. Are they doing it just for the sake of debate topic?
It's lucky that God judges us for our sins and not people.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#528907 May 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good. Watching the sky. It seems we are now into our summer storm season about a month early.
That happens.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#528908 May 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You are deliberately "assuming" interpretation of my words and deliberately leaving out anything you can not refute.
That is dishonest and obfuscation on your part.
The Vatican and Hitler worked hand in hand to commit atrocities in ALL of Europe.
Would you like "Pictures" of Hitler kissing the pope, and attending councils that "salute" him?
How much more obvious does it have to be? A "V" rocket in your yard?
I'm not "atheist". I have told you this many times. Is this more evasive dishonesty on your part?
When he was in prison, and wrote letters and his book, he had no need or purpose or reason to lie about his religion...none
No, I've seen pics of Hitler & the pope.

I've also seen pics of Clinton and Monica.

And I read Bush's lips "No new taxes".

I saw video of Nixon lie about Watergate.

I read about Stalin lying about communism.

And I've seen pics and video of Hitler with popes and churches.

Politicians lie, dude.

Atheist or not, you can't deny that. That's what their known for.

Once Hitler was in power, the "Christian speeches" suddenly stopped.

Imagine that.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#528910 May 2, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
“I am feeding on the Living Bread, and drinking at the Fountain Head, and whosoever Jesus said, will never never thirst again.“
Peace always Brother is... His Grace.
<quoted text>
They went well thank you also, and glad to know U2 are doing well.
That you did... my sense of humor might just be the warrior's clown... but it feels good between all the seriousness of the task.
Blessings my friend, and sorry I'm just getting back, but have another 1-2 from your replies.
Don't worry about it, we all have a life outside of Topix I'm sure, and yes..........whosoever drinks of that living water will never thirst again and will be contented therein forever more.

Peace and Blessings my sister.

Since: Apr 13

Meycauayan, Philippines

#528911 May 2, 2013
Aggrolite wrote:
<quoted text>
It's lucky that God judges us for our sins and not people.
Why is he judging me.. I thought he is forgiving?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#528912 May 2, 2013
Lexis123 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not "judging" you.

He will judge you.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#528914 May 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Money is the false god for most in this world. Its what moves many to do all kinds of evil. But money itself can be used for good or evil. Like anything else man has to make a choice. Choose this day who you will serve. Good word.
We have made that choice Chris... and it is Good Word. Agreed when money is used correctly. A bit like the double edged sword of everything positive negative. The gold used they create it from in any currency still belongs to God. It is always the abuse of mankind where truth is concerned, that counts or weighs against him.
Take Care Brother and Blessings

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#528915 May 2, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your Link Chris...
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/04/28...
"Today, we face incredibly well-funded gangs of fundamentalist Christian monsters who terrorize their fellow Americans by forcing their weaponized and twisted version of Christianity upon their helpless subordinates in our nation’s armed forces.”
“The Pentagon has released a statement confirming that soldiers could be prosecuted for promoting their faith: "Religious proselytization is not permitted within the Department of Defense...Court martials and non-judicial punishments are decided on a case-by-case basis...” 
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/05/01...
Hold on there Chris... you are not alone on this planet even tho your concerns are for your country
you also have allies. It is true what Laswest says. My understanding is we shouldn't be alarmed, as everything was foretold by Jesus, including
Rev 17:17 “ For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.“
The whole world has become that city today full of corruption called Babylon, and the Religious Orders who deceive the whole world will pay.
Take Care Brother... it concerns all of us... but with God at the helm there is victory.
His Peace and Blessings.
Thanks for the links Irrira, I haven't read them in it's fullness yet, but just enough to know how sickening and hateful that I found it, and I would hate to think that the United States is that country mentioned in future world prophetic events known as 'MYSTERY BABYLON' the whore that sits on many waters, this is truly the time to reside IN Christ Jesus who is the secret place of the most high, wwe should be praying more than ever now.

Blessings.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#528917 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I've seen pics of Hitler & the pope.
I've also seen pics of Clinton and Monica.
And I read Bush's lips "No new taxes".
I saw video of Nixon lie about Watergate.
I read about Stalin lying about communism.
And I've seen pics and video of Hitler with popes and churches.
Politicians lie, dude.
Atheist or not, you can't deny that. That's what their known for.
Once Hitler was in power, the "Christian speeches" suddenly stopped.
Imagine that.
THAT is an outright lie.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#528918 May 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality has nothing to do with love.
That's not fair, dude. That's like saying: "Heterosexuality has nothing to do with love."

Why do you think that?

Do you think when a dude meets a chick at a bar and they go home together and have sex, it has anything to do with love?

Or try this:

Do you think when a dude meets a dude at a bar and they go home together and have sex, it has anything to do with love?

Think, brother, think.

You may not agree, but that doesn't mean you should berate and judge their actions.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#528920 May 2, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you both could see the funny side. Honey has to have Scotch blood in him for that one, same as Ish-i - 1/2 - and think they both need that with us two Indigenous folks...
... never know what we can see funny in Life thru different eyes!
[ like medcine bag and jumpin grasshoppers ]
LuvU2 and God Bless.
Yea he is one of thoses loveable scotch blood.Do you know how big that book has gotten with all(mischeif pranks) that been written down of the things I pulled I'm gonna have to answer for.Can you imagine what God is thinking and wondering what he gonna do to me.God bless lu2

Aggrolite

Since: Jan 13

Hampton, Australia

#528921 May 2, 2013
Lexis123 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are forgiven already so you are forgiven before you're judged
mike

AOL

#528922 May 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
lil whispers, the scripture you posted was right on the mark. Praise be to God
<quoted text>
.. yes. It brings Lil Whispers serenity and validates the beliefs of others ..
Hello
mike

AOL

#528924 May 2, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
I had thoughts and was thinking I should look up some of the scripture. The scripture she posted was some of the ones I was going look up. Did God have something to do with it? I would say yes even if lil whispers didn't know it. That is my oppinion. No, I don't think they, in and and of themselves do a thing. But, scripture taken to the heart implemented into ones life does do a thing. Again my oppinion.
Thanks b-man

It comes down to whatever you tell yourself, if it "floats your boat", who am I to argue.

Funny how no one gives a GOD credit for bad things that happen; unless of course you're "lawest100" who wants a GOD to punish everyone who doesn't believe as the character lawest100.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#528925 May 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the links Irrira, I haven't read them in it's fullness yet, but just enough to know how sickening and hateful that I found it, and I would hate to think that the United States is that country mentioned in future world prophetic events known as 'MYSTERY BABYLON' the whore that sits on many waters, this is truly the time to reside IN Christ Jesus who is the secret place of the most high, wwe should be praying more than ever now.
Blessings.
I did say 'the world'- has become 'Babylon' my brother... not single out any specific city here...

But, just look at the 'one city' effects - where none look different, and all have to have the same entertainment to false religions - and nothing under the sun is new in their way of life in them. But don't look behind the doors where all which sit on the many waters of the earth, with their ports of trade that buzz like bee hives going out of fashion where only mammon rules and counts the costs.

All I can say at this point in time is thank God for the lintels and the blood of the lamb who was slain before the foundations of the world... or none would be rescued. Plus he knows who the innocent are - besides any chosen - among humanity, and the rest...? Sounds a bit like the promised land in sight doesn't it Brother!
mike

AOL

#528926 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't wait too long Mike.People rarely admit they have
received in such matters.They way to quick to pat there
selfs on the back and brag I done it all by myself.
Thanks

Nice play with words, can't touch this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Nohweh 110,803
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min PRES DONALD TRUMP 675,933
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 52 min Voyeur 184,777
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 58 min Voyeur 39,232
Taking my kids 1 hr advicemama 1
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 288
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 3 hr Luscious 107
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 hr waaaasuuuup brother 982,119
More from around the web