Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#528856 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Hitler was a genius at pandering to the masses.
So is the pope.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#528857 May 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Seem to very vaguely remember so0mething of that nature LW, it may come back to me later though.
Tis amazing what hangs onto the frings of the brain.lol
That leave a lasting impression too.Then as a kid of 10 years can remember had a aunt that told me I was going to fry in hell if I
did not learn how to be a lady telling me no man would never marry a gal like me.lol.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#528858 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
All of mankind wear a mask.Only pure love is in God's hands.God bless.
So which one are you wearing today ? LoL
Some think they can even scare off hardened warriors... but that's just plain dumb to think that.

Thank thank God for pure Love, Ja!
Our good morning to you lil sister... didn't get back yesterday - it sunny but cold for us - but probly warming up nice for you by now.
God Bless and LuvU2

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#528859 May 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening Chris, how're you?
Very good. Watching the sky. It seems we are now into our summer storm season about a month early.

Clearwater, FL

#528860 May 2, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Chris. I remember when I was a kid we could leave our doors unlocked. You could give someone a lift in your car. If you shook hands it was a done deal, just to name a few. Oh well, one day…:)
The fact that many will give their word and it means nothing also is quite sad. In fact some time back a guy that went to my church had a huge problem with this. It got to the point that I had enough. He asked me for some help on a certain day and told me he would be over at 9:00 a.m. I changed some plans to help him and he showed up around 11:45. He always had a reason, an excuse but their was no excuse. Let your yes be yes and your no no. As was his way it wasn't his problem. Sad indeed.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#528861 May 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely, and He also seeks those who will worship him in all sincerity of mind, heart, soul and strength.
I am doing well Irrira, and hope that you are as well my friend. Blessings and God's peace to you my friend.
“I am feeding on the Living Bread, and drinking at the Fountain Head, and whosoever Jesus said, will never never thirst again.“
Peace always Brother is... His Grace.
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Hope they go well for you my friend, and glad that I was able to provide you a laugh or two.
Blessings.
They went well thank you also, and glad to know U2 are doing well.
That you did... my sense of humor might just be the warrior's clown... but it feels good between all the seriousness of the task.
Blessings my friend, and sorry I'm just getting back, but have another 1-2 from your replies.

Clearwater, FL

#528862 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What about hot people on the other side of the earth when it's cold?
That reminds me are we going to have an ice age?

Second Coldest Start To Spring In U.S. History:‘The only year when the spring started colder was 1975 — at height of 1970s Global Cooling Scare!

http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/04/26/second...

Clearwater, FL

#528863 May 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
So is the pope.
Obama? Ever see this?

Artwork Portrays Obama as Jesus

http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/201...

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#528866 May 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Just heard a piece on the news that sounds like some of the loons in this forum.
Pentagon Calls Orthodox Christians “Monsters”
http://wcadvocate.wordpress.com/2013/04/28/pe ...
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> This is sick but not really surprising, the adversary have people minds so screwed up, that they don't know rather they are coming or going, who is their enemy and who is not, just continue to pray bro.
Peace.
Your Link Chris...
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/04/28...
"Today, we face incredibly well-funded gangs of fundamentalist Christian monsters who terrorize their fellow Americans by forcing their weaponized and twisted version of Christianity upon their helpless subordinates in our nation’s armed forces.”

“The Pentagon has released a statement confirming that soldiers could be prosecuted for promoting their faith: "Religious proselytization is not permitted within the Department of Defense...Court martials and non-judicial punishments are decided on a case-by-case basis...” 

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/05/01...
Hold on there Chris... you are not alone on this planet even tho your concerns are for your country
you also have allies. It is true what Laswest says. My understanding is we shouldn't be alarmed, as everything was foretold by Jesus, including
Rev 17:17 “ For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.“

The whole world has become that city today full of corruption called Babylon, and the Religious Orders who deceive the whole world will pay.

Take Care Brother... it concerns all of us... but with God at the helm there is victory.
His Peace and Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#528867 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Tis amazing what hangs onto the frings of the brain.lol
That leave a lasting impression too.Then as a kid of 10 years can remember had a aunt that told me I was going to fry in hell if I
did not learn how to be a lady telling me no man would never marry a gal like me.lol.
I know what you mean and how you feel, words that certain people use against and to us ( depending on who it is ) can have a long time effect on us for many years there after, and can be as traumatic as if we had suffered a serious physical incident, but God can heal the emotions if we leave it in his hands, although it is not always easy.

Blessings.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#528868 May 2, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a fundamentalist, they come from the planet "Clueless" in a galaxy far away.
Oh no... you gotta know that Clueless is not a mental planet.
… mentalists are mind readers... even if they speak another language because speech noise is required on earth.
Folk here reckon some of them have no ears, but that's just perception of their own ears which stick out, and anything beyond is impossible.
… it's sorta fun da get ta see things from the outside looking in when some think they on the inside looking out.

One old movie I watched once was The Picture of Dorian Gray'... I never forgot that... maybe you have told others why you choose that for your avatar, but was there a reason? I know I have a reason behind mine...

Peace... it's more than a word, it's a Way of Life.
Take care.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#528869 May 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that many will give their word and it means nothing also is quite sad. In fact some time back a guy that went to my church had a huge problem with this. It got to the point that I had enough. He asked me for some help on a certain day and told me he would be over at 9:00 a.m. I changed some plans to help him and he showed up around 11:45. He always had a reason, an excuse but their was no excuse. Let your yes be yes and your no no. As was his way it wasn't his problem. Sad indeed.
Yes it is sad. Me me me, who cares about what others have going on. My life is more important mentality.

Sounds like the gang that came here to bash and harass us.

Oh well, God knew before it happened.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#528870 May 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama? Ever see this?
Artwork Portrays Obama as Jesus
http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/201...
I don't know whether ta laugh or cry...

Clearwater, FL

#528871 May 2, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your Link Chris...
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/04/28...
"Today, we face incredibly well-funded gangs of fundamentalist Christian monsters who terrorize their fellow Americans by forcing their weaponized and twisted version of Christianity upon their helpless subordinates in our nation’s armed forces.”
“The Pentagon has released a statement confirming that soldiers could be prosecuted for promoting their faith: "Religious proselytization is not permitted within the Department of Defense...Court martials and non-judicial punishments are decided on a case-by-case basis...” 
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/05/01...
Hold on there Chris... you are not alone on this planet even tho your concerns are for your country
you also have allies. It is true what Laswest says. My understanding is we shouldn't be alarmed, as everything was foretold by Jesus, including
Rev 17:17 “ For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.“
The whole world has become that city today full of corruption called Babylon, and the Religious Orders who deceive the whole world will pay.
Take Care Brother... it concerns all of us... but with God at the helm there is victory.
His Peace and Blessings.
This is true my friend. No worry. Christians in this nation have it quite easy right now. In other parts of the world you and your kids may be killed for it. But it was of much note to me after what happened on a U.S. base at Ft. Hood, Tx. This was a case of Islamic terrorism where 13 people werer killed and our own gov calls it workplace violence (a lie)

Clearwater, FL

#528872 May 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know whether ta laugh or cry...
No worry on my end. I'm not looking to turn this into a repeat of the RCC forum with issues that have been debated to death. I see both men as just that, men. There is a Christ and only one. The pope or any other person has nothing to do with it.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#528873 May 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:

Yes...I do.
He never professed to be anything but...and was allied with the most powerful Christian organizations of the time. His followers were 2/3 Protestant, and 1/3 Catholic.
You can not dismiss those facts just because they are uncomfortable to your religion after the fact anymore than pope Gregory, pope Innocent, Mussolini, or any of the other popes that perpetrated atrocity and were direct murders (even of their own families.
Speak for yourself.

On what basis (or should I say bias) are you claiming Hitler was a Christian?

Because he absolutely DID "profess to be anything but"...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#528874 May 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>AGAIN-church leaders---mostly theocracy, taking orders from the papacy.
And?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#528875 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I know. Hitler was a genius at pandering to the masses.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
So is the pope.
That remains to be seen.

Perhaps Hitler saw the power of influence that the popes all had and was trying to recreate it - with an army.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#528876 May 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Peace Warrior Wrote:
I do not deny that God is going to be the final judge of us ALL, and I do not judge those who claim that they were "born that way", but as my minister is fond of saying 'you can't tell me what God can't do'........and this is a belief that I too share for the reason that he has worked too many miracles in my life for mew to take back anything that I have said here, I have a very good understanding of everything you are trying to say to me, nothing lacking, but people of faith who have gone through the trials and fire of this life and have been at deaths door, and have nonetheless survived because they've held on by faith in God, well..........perhaps it is hard to impress upon them certain things like the subject at hand because they know what God through faith IN Christ is capable of doing.
And again, do I not make light of the situation and circumstances of the people that you have mentioned in your post that you have met and worked with in life, but I simply know what God CAN do my friend, but it takes first a DESIRE to be changed and then a WILLING MIND to follow through on FAITH and GOD will do the rest.
http://www.testimonies.com.au/drugs/delivered...
Peace and God's love my friend.
Greetings again also Lawest... going by your post that 'the name of the condition escaped you'+ that 'another poster might' fill you in with that, I became the poster, 2nd time round, and the only reason of the repost of the link etc. 4U.

It is true other children go thru their own hell of torment bullying around all kinds of reasons, I was just drawing attention to this one. The one which, when parents make the choice to what id the child will - not should have -'according to the spirit already in that quickened little body'- that... was all I was referring to. Again... not 'homosexuality'. That's another subject of what could be, and not the life of a new-born babe or child's sexual life. The young lass that I mentioned had not been told, and tests proved her true... without going further into another tangent here. Sufficient to say Chromosome / genetic diseases... a large part of the genetic code disrupted.

I can identify 100% with 'you can't tell me what God can't do'! The link you gave re witness is what it's all about and even more... this Faith - encompasses the fields I live in, let alone if I were to add my own... a living miracle. Could we / any have come thru the fire without all sincerity of mind, heart, soul and strength without God? It is our weakest zone which is returned in greatest strength from loving him. Let it be my friend, I only share as witness also to the fires of refining, and overcoming thru his Grace, otherwise there would be no reason to anything I do on this planet.

Neither of us take lightly what is the weight of the world. Maybe we were just given different hands to hold through folk's sufferings. In this case an innocent new born child's only,+ one who has grown older with no knowledge of being or even living in sin to change from her ways, as she was proven still a virgin. sadly it was her physical not spirit which was affected.

All those adult - or big enough to to learn otherwise - were not included in my post. We can leave this one here, and carry on in the knowledge of what we both know... and stand up for... neither of us deny God's final judgement regardless.

His Love in Grace be always ours to share.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#528877 May 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me are we going to have an ice age?
Second Coldest Start To Spring In U.S. History:‘The only year when the spring started colder was 1975 — at height of 1970s Global Cooling Scare!
http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/04/26/second...
Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.......

They say we're having a global warming trend.'warming'

ugh...

Did you buy a Prius yet? Al Gore commands it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min here 29,778
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min onemale 280,529
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 15 min Ann Todd 144
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min MUQ2 43,899
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Hukt on Fonix 968,871
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Phooey 637,917
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min DebraE 104,199
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Freebird USA 181,944
More from around the web