Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#528787 May 2, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying
Watch that word lying.usurally the accuser get the legs kicked out from under them.

Location hidden

#528788 May 2, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious.
You keep on posting biblical scripture but cannot answer my question as to why a Hebrew god would take the Hebrews out of Egypt and place them right back into Egypt again.
I have the answer, but I'm waiting on yours, first.
You simply exposed yourself as nothing but a game player here in this post.
Take two to play.But when one refuses you lost the hold and the game.

Location hidden

#528789 May 2, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post makes no sense.
Please try again.
Off course makes no sense too you.But it did to me.
I can find no reason now to share with you my findings.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#528790 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Still got nothing there.
Do I really need to spell things out 4 u?

Ok, listen and read VERY carefully.

If the enki creation story is a myth, as you state, then your genesis story must be a myth also.

Why?

Because the former was written approx. 2,000 years prior to the latter.

Which tells you what?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#528791 May 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I never denied that HFN...I stated that I understood where your thoughts were coming from. To have understood it I had to look at it from your perspective.
There are some weird people on both sides Annie. If a person doesnít know that they will if they stay on topix.:) Who advocated death to any group of people? Well I know of at least one but he is not a Christian. Anyway I missed or donít remember that post. Iím guessing it was a while ago and you donít have a link to it.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#528792 May 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not related to HL or to any of her rescue cats.
But whenever I can catch her, I catch her.
Catcher.
BTW, are you still suffering from a horrible case of homophobia?
You seem to have issues with understanding. So let me say this again so it may register in your mind after entering thick skull; I do not fear the homosexuals among us.

By the way, I never figured you the type to chase women. It could turn out that I'm wrong in this.

CS.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#528793 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You simply exposed yourself as nothing but a game player here in this post.
Take two to play.But when one refuses you lost the hold and the game.
No, what I exposed are your lies.
Claiming that an early 1st millenium BC creation story to be FACTUAL and then claiming that an early 3rd millenium BC creation story is only a myth makes you a liar or delusional.
Which is it?
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#528794 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Off course makes no sense too you.But it did to me.
I can find no reason now to share with you my findings.
Try me.
Or are you afraid?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#528795 May 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But all you did was put down and threaten.
Where's the beef?
I don't have any, but I do have chicken and fish.

CS.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#528796 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya?
Well one time, I fell off a ladder.
So THAT'S the reason why you believe that the book of Genesis dates back to 6,000 BC.
You need a harder hat, or head.

Location hidden

#528797 May 2, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
The baptist religion was not formed till about 1700 CE.
John could not have been a baptist.
I quoted the Bible word for word.(Baptism)
I never posted one word about the religion.
You did.You made this claim not me.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#528798 May 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of those places I just say thankful God has the final word. There are quite a few posters here I don't read. Don't have the time. That doesn't mean that I agree or disagree. And as I've posted before I don't think tolerance is a good idea. For a bad idea I have zero tolerance.
I too am glad God has the final word. There are a lot I donít read either. I didnít come here to argue or read a bunch of arguing. Not that I donít get into it sometimes. It isnít how I want to spend my life, thatís for sure. And some donít even realize they are arguing with the Creator of all every time they say no to God and talk disrespectful about Him. I just hope they realize and turn to Him before itís too late.

Itís good seeing you in here Chris.
HFN

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#528799 May 2, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
You almost make it sound as if a Believer cannot be rational. However, since you decided to explain it, then tell me why would a skeptic (rational or not) want to come in here and tell a believer, especially without his or her version of reseach, that their beliefs are myths and superstitions? Can it be proven? You really don't need to answer that because your answer most assuredly cannot be 'yes'.
Noun: myth
1. A traditional or legendary story, usually concerning some being or hero or event, with or without a determinable basis of fact or a natural explanation, especially one that is concerned with deities or demigods and explains some practice, rite, or phenomenon of nature.
2. A traditional story accepted as history; serves to explain the world view of a people.
WordWeb Pro 6.6

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#528800 May 2, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
I suppose then since the dawning of man he's been conjuring up superstitious beliefs and myths in his little pea brain, because he is physical and should know nothing of, nor should he believe in the Spirit. Right? The Indians and several ancient peoples across the globe throughout the ages are crazy and their rituals meaningless and foolish? No wonder believers think skeptics are too one dimensional, boring and self-glorifying. The mortal man on top of the entire universe as king and his own god. Now that's mumbo jumbo.
1. A traditional or legendary story, usually concerning some being or hero or event, with or without a determinable basis of fact or a natural explanation, especially one that is concerned with deities or demigods and explains some practice, rite, or phenomenon of nature.
2. A traditional story accepted as history; serves to explain the world view of a people.
WordWeb Pro 6.6

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#528801 May 2, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
You make a very small point and the effort is commendable, however the living being that I worship is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, He is master of life and death and without His will nothing exists. Anything or anyone cut off from His benevolence and mercy will eventually die and die forever, for outside of it there is only death and an ugly nothingness, a cold and unsoothing abyss.
WordWeb Pro 6.6

Location hidden

#528802 May 2, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what I exposed are your lies.
Claiming that an early 1st millenium BC creation story to be FACTUAL and then claiming that an early 3rd millenium BC creation story is only a myth makes you a liar or delusional.
Which is it?
I not made any claims in this matter.Only you have.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#528803 May 2, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
He is the beginning and the end and all those who is willing to enter into the rest and deathless Kingdom of His Majesty must submit to Him. These days, men and women don't even like submitting to each other for any reason, let alone to submit to a being they can't see and usually won't hear. A volcano is one of many and is not everywhere at once. While the volcano (like Pele) may be a god to some, there are several other gods to choose from. The Most High One is higher and more powerful than any other god. Gods are made by and imagined by man, YHWH is before man and will be after him.
COUNTER_STRIKE: The Kingdom of the Most High One will be like that of Golden Crystal, beautiful and magnificent for all to see....but not for all to enter.[Quo Vadis]
WordWeb Pro 6.6

Myth.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#528804 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I quoted the Bible word for word.(Baptism)
I never posted one word about the religion.
You did.You made this claim not me.
You did pick up the notion that John wasn't a baptist... as a joke, didn't you?
I hope you did.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#528805 May 2, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know that. Read history and recorded events that have occurred.
Lot of bad things back then too
No it is you that doesnít know that. I have seen the changes first hand so good luck convincing me that I havenít because it isnít going to happen.

And yes I know things in the past have been bad. That doesnít change the fact that during the time I have lived on this earth I have seen this worlds morals and caring about others go down the drain. Sad, really sad.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#528806 May 2, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I too am glad God has the final word. There are a lot I donít read either. I didnít come here to argue or read a bunch of arguing. Not that I donít get into it sometimes. It isnít how I want to spend my life, thatís for sure. And some donít even realize they are arguing with the Creator of all every time they say no to God and talk disrespectful about Him. I just hope they realize and turn to Him before itís too late.
Itís good seeing you in here Chris.
HFN
Herro.
The reason that we non-christians don't realize that we're arguing with the creator is...because we're not.
You can't argue against something that is not proven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Hidingfromyou 793,734
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Pegasus 267,306
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 36 min Marlowe 442,004
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min hojo 567,383
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 43 min Mandela 460
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 57 min Rosa_Winkel 97,429
onfİlmİzle (Jan '14) 1 hr onfilmizle 19
Scientific proof for God's existence 6 hr mariayr 492
More from around the web