Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#528758 May 2, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many types of respect and trust.
I consider them necessarily conditional. Making the conditions fair is a matter of understanding.
Trust can be earned, but withheld, and sometimes that's prudent, if the risk is too great, and the reward too little.
Trust can be given without being earned, and sometimes that can inspire a person to become trustworthy.
Respect is more complex. You can respect a person as a parent, while not respecting them at all as a politician. You can respect their behavior but not their ideas. You can respect their ideas but not their behavior. Your level of respect can change depending on context. By considering the environment where an idea or person comes from, you can account for reasonable expectations. What might not be ultimately respectable, may be more respectable from a different perspective.
Alice tells me that the Lays potato chip nipple pasties didn't work out so well. She wants to try Oreos next.
Excellent post!

I am partial to the banana slices.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#528759 May 2, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
lil whispers, the scripture you posted was right on the mark. Praise be to God
Just sharing and planting afew scriptures for others to think on.
Then leave it to God and them.God bless.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#528760 May 2, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
But he IS willfully ignorant.
He embraces the indoctrination.
Agreed

Location hidden

#528761 May 2, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello lil whispers
Factually every person will die!
lol factually Mike a part of you lives on within
your children and generation after generation.
A man does not realize his value on this earth.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#528762 May 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Subject: Male Logic...Man/Woman conversation
Woman:
Do you drink beer?
Man: Yes
Woman: How many beers a day?
Man:
Usually about 3
Woman: How much do you pay per beer?
Man:$5.00 which includes a tip
(This is where it gets scary !)
Woman: And how long have you been drinking?
Man: About 20 years, I suppose
Woman: So a beer costs $5 and you have 3 beers a day which puts your spending each month at $450. In one year, it would be approximately $5400 ...correct?
Man: Correct
Woman: If in 1 year you spend $5400, not accounting for inflation, the past
20 years puts your spending at $108,000, correct?
Man: Correct
Woman: Do you know that if you didn't drink so much beer, that money could have been put in a step-up interest savings account and after accounting for compound interest for the past 20 years, you could have now bought a Ferrari?
Man: Do you drink beer?
Woman: No
Man: Where's your f_cking Ferrari?
She bought a Prius to save fuel costs on all those trips to the mall.

Location hidden

#528763 May 2, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Finally a demonstration of how a prayer is made and then it's answer.
Waiting!
Don't wait too long Mike.People rarely admit they have
received in such matters.They way to quick to pat there
selfs on the back and brag I done it all by myself.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#528764 May 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand why IANS and his posts might sound that way to you HFN. On the other hand...there are posters here that sound that exact same way to me.
When there has been a poster that advocates death to any group of people and then you read others that pat him on the back and make him sound as if he is a "brother"...I get that same "dangerous hating weird creep" feeling myself.
Hey Annie,
There probably is. However most on here will agree with someone else if they say what believe. Non believers agree with and pat those on the back that say something they like even though they have said some very nasty things to believers.

It works both ways Annie.
HFN

Location hidden

#528765 May 2, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Sound like Xmas time in may for you there, like I said before not too long back, summer will be there before you know it, stay warm LW.
Blessings.
lol I just deal with whatever gift mother nature hands me on a daily bases.Summer might appear around june lol who knows.God bless.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#528766 May 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Considering the History of Christianity, I see no difference between their Satan and God.
Satan can be no more than a tool for God to use for it's will.

There is nothing that can be said of Satan that isn't more true of God.

According to the myth.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#528767 May 2, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Annie,
There probably is. However most on here will agree with someone else if they say what believe. Non believers agree with and pat those on the back that say something they like even though they have said some very nasty things to believers.
HFN
I never denied that HFN...I stated that I understood where your thoughts were coming from. To have understood it I had to look at it from your perspective.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#528768 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you really do not know me.lol what a blessing for you.
And because of that lol No I am not defensive.But why ask a question you already have answer for unless it is for the game of it all.
IOW, you don't have an answer as to why the Hebrew god took them out of Egypt and placed them right back into Egypt again.

I'm not surprised.
Many christians evade things that they don't nothing about by trying to deflect with other comments that are not related to the subject.

Good 4 u.
You have an A+ on this matter.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#528769 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You just been caught in your own snare.And it only took one word
Mythology.lol.
No, read my post again.
If you claim that mine is a mythology then yours has to be mythology also.
Actually, you caught yourself in a snare.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#528770 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Thriteen years and just look at the Egyptian city in the mederitian sea that God coughed up.lol.Look for a documents that is being made of this.
Your post makes no sense.
Please try again.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#528771 May 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Long time contributor to the SPLC and the ACLU here, but not in years.
<quoted text>
Don't blame Morris for posting lists of hateful Christians. Blame yourselves for being so hateful, and for making it so tempting.
Are you for real? Even the gov doesn't agree with you. I got that info from the fbi. I get that the hate that lives in you also lived in Morris. Its why he decided to act on it. Jesus Himself spoke of it. If you hate your brother or sister you are a murderer. All your money means nothing. Thankful that no matter how hard you try, no matter how many times you lie in this forum or anywhere else Gods word is true. And I do not say that out of hate, never mind the coutless times that lie is posted. I say it because its true.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#528772 May 2, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
Mystery of Lawlesness in World christianity
When lawless acitivity and spiritual Lies,hipocrysy are in operation in the world christianity so called house of God it can be used to raise doubt about the Mesianic Kingdom truth,
many blame Christ and Bible(Zech 3;1-3) and reproach God's name in opositional work right from with the temple christianity daily and sunday ministry (2 thess 2;3-4)
The sins of the lawless ones is the daily fashion of christian churches and their members,masquerading as Christian and annointed is the ironic duality of the operation(2 Peter 2;1-2. 2 Cor 13;11-15) but we have been forewarned (Mat 24;24
And I say this meaning covertly the lawless"spiritual leadership" and the whole spiritual criminal operation is exposing the spiritual lawlesness of their own activities and policies to one gloabal audience on the web for that purpose of sin and stumbling in hipocrisy,
while isolating false christians from the web,and reducing chances of exposure by various methods of fear and denial and org busyworks to conceal the true nature and depth of this operation
The use of lawlesness then with no conection to prophecy stumbels people;
by using it to hurt people's faith in regard to the G-D YEHOVA EL SHADAI(GOD ALMIGHTY) and JESUS CHRIST HIS ONE BEGOTTEN SON,AND APPOINTED KING OF KINGS AND THE MESIANIC KINGDOM PROCLAMATION WHIC IS VERY REAL AND VERY SOON
Herro.
Shouting your last paragraph only shows the instability of your belief.
You're only trying to convince yourself.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#528773 May 2, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Annie,
HFN
This is one of those places I just say thankful God has the final word. There are quite a few posters here I don't read. Don't have the time. That doesn't mean that I agree or disagree. And as I've posted before I don't think tolerance is a good idea. For a bad idea I have zero tolerance.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#528774 May 2, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn’t. I see the difference when I’m around the people, not the news media who have technology at their fingertips. The people have changed a lot and not for the better.
You really don't know that. Read history and recorded events that have occurred.
Lot of bad things back then too
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#528775 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
What shall the end of them that obey not the gospel of God.1 Peter 4:17
For the wages of sin is death.Romans 6:23
The soul that sinneth it shall die.Ezekiel 18:14
Stop lying
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#528776 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
How does John the Baptist describe this destruction.
He will... gather His wheat into the garner;but He will burn up the shaff with unquenchable fire.
Matthew 3:12
The baptist religion was not formed till about 1700 CE.
John could not have been a baptist.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#528777 May 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
For whom was this fire orginally prepared.
Then shall He say also unto them on the left hand.Depart from Me ye cursed into everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
Matthew 25:41
Eternal fire:Cannot be put out and not because it will not go out when it has done it work.
You're hilarious.
You keep on posting biblical scripture but cannot answer my question as to why a Hebrew god would take the Hebrews out of Egypt and place them right back into Egypt again.
I have the answer, but I'm waiting on yours, first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min RiversideRedneck 63,743
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min truth 653,909
Why do guys lie to women so much about marriage? 17 min Deceived by guy 1
Does anyone know Darrin Neuling?? 28 min Deceived by guy 1
$$$ Fedz Pimping Poisonous Meat - Don't Buy! 58 min HiddnNumbrz 1
Why Won't My Computer Let Me Adjust My Volume? (Oct '08) 1 hr jacqueline P Cant... 35
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Statue 3,802
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 281,858
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr pusherman_ 973,748
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr lightbeamrider 106,490
More from around the web