Why Should Jesus Love Me?
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#528326 May 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the same thing you and I do.
Well, not really, when I get an erection there is a beautiful goddess with an exalting vagina laying right next to me.
Adam was all alone.
:)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#528327 May 1, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a problem with the word "religion"? A lot more Christians seem to these days. It's become a dirty word - something people distance themselves from even when it applies to them.
<quoted text>
Then you think that trained thinking is a bad thing? Personal answers are not always good. Your subjective experiences can be personal, but facts about reality aren't.
<quoted text>
No, I don't have a problem with the word religion. I just use the word faith. Yes, I have seen that it has. But, I think it is just a fad or what is popular at the moment. No, I don't think trained thinking is bad. I think trained thinking without thinking for yourself is bad. If I think what someone is trying to train me to think is right/makes sense to me then I will think that way. Because I think that way not because someone told me to think that way. I think many things that are said to be facts, are not facts at all. They only appear to be facts. I question.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#528328 May 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mythology you still have nothing.
But yet, you think that you do?
LOL

Here's a valuable tip for you.
The story of Enki's and Ninhursag's Adam creation supersedes the bible one by almost 2 millenia.

If the former is a myth then the latter must then also be a myth.
Don't you Agree?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#528329 May 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>This is sick but not really surprising, the adversary have people minds so screwed up, that they don't know rather they are coming or going, who is their enemy and who is not, just continue to pray bro.

Peace.
He linked to an extremely biased source. Of course you would agree with it.

In the article, the author of it blasts the Southern Poverty Law Center for labeling certain Christian founded organizations as hate groups.
He blasts them as if naming any Christian-anything a hate group is wrong.

The SPLC have many points on which to classify them as such, one of which is lying about their opponent and demonizing them.
There are many other points that the FRC and such get labeled as hate groups for.

A nice quote from someone I can't remember the name of:
"Any religious organization with the word 'family' in it are bound to practice bigotry against a minority."

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#528330 May 1, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I know you know that the real battle is spiritual. Gods love.
Amen.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#528331 May 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
No more or less than LoTR, War and Peace or All Quiet on the Western Front.
My assessment of the literary value of the Bible is somewhere between a Bazooka Joe comic and a dime store novel.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#528332 May 1, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
In the article, the author of it blasts the Southern Poverty Law Center for labeling certain Christian founded organizations as hate groups.
The SPLC have many points on which to classify them as such, one of which is lying about their opponent and demonizing them.
There are many other points that the FRC and such get labeled as hate groups for.
"Any religious organization with the word 'family' in it are bound to practice bigotry against a minority."
Lol. You don't have a clue do you? This poster and I don't agree on some things but do when it comes to the cause of Christ. Btw, the SPLC means as much to me as well any of your postings. They themselves drove a man that was so filled with hate of Christians to try to kill as many as he could. Thankful that one of the workers at that center that was really courageous was able to stop him. If not the SPLC would have had blood on thier hands:

SPLC Website Provided Shooter with His Targets

According to a story at the Examiner, attempted mass shooter Floyd Lee Corkins told the FBI he picked his targets off the Souther Poverty Law Center website:

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/02/06...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#528333 May 1, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
You are extremely defensive!
Why so?
All I simply asked is ...WHY...would a Hebrew god take his chosen people out of Egypt and place them right back into Egypt again?
I'm not pickin' your brain, just curious as to ...WHY?
First of all you really do not know me.lol what a blessing for you.
And because of that lol No I am not defensive.But why ask a question you already have answer for unless it is for the game of it all.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#528334 May 1, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah thats life on this mudball called earth. Btw, didn't you just say yesterday you don't believe? If so someone you have vested time in saying is a delusion and people of faith delusional, how can you blame a delusion? Does that make you delusional?
No, I don't believe.

I'm just goofing on YOU, the believer in an omnipotent god who does horrible things.

You gotta stop believing this nonsense, dude.
Adam

Germany

#528335 May 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Amen.
What´s man?
Adam

Germany

#528336 May 1, 2013
What´s up man?

Location hidden

#528337 May 1, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet, you think that you do?
LOL
Here's a valuable tip for you.
The story of Enki's and Ninhursag's Adam creation supersedes the bible one by almost 2 millenia.
If the former is a myth then the latter must then also be a myth.
Don't you Agree?
You just been caught in your own snare.And it only took one word
Mythology.lol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#528338 May 1, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
More dodging and the inability to make an actual relevant comment.
*Sigh*
I thought you might be learning.
Also, calling me a girl now?
Looks like you're having thoughts you hate having about other men.
Frankly I'm not sure what you are, but you do nag on a subject like a woman.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#528339 May 1, 2013
Adam wrote:
What´s up man?
Doing good Adam, and yourself?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#528340 May 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't believe.
I'm just goofing on YOU, the believer in an omnipotent god who does horrible things.
You gotta stop believing this nonsense, dude.
Sure. And perhaps next I will stop believing in my wife. I get it, you don't. Thats your path as of now. I really doubt you are going to win anyone that has a relationship with Christ to your pov.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#528341 May 1, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like YOU label all Christians as hate mongers and bigots for calling sin, SIN?

Location hidden

#528342 May 1, 2013
Thriteen years and just look at the Egyptian city in the mederitian sea that God coughed up.lol.Look for a documents that is being made of this.
Adam

Germany

#528343 May 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Doing good Adam, and yourself?
I am just relaxing.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#528344 May 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Nag Nag Nag, girl..........you are worse than any women that I know.
Oh no... is this your true colors! Help me... I thought I was talking to a loving caring man, but you just like the rest of them. A real 'women's - plural - man.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#528345 May 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
A fundamentalist is basically a type of Protestant Christian that believes in a strict and literal interpretation of the bible.
I'm no fundie.
The difference between your beliefs and fundamentalist beliefs are negligible to me.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I believe in creation through evolution. I believe the six days in Genesis was not a literal 144 hours.
That doesn't tell me a damn thing.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
If you don't know who they are - or if they even exist - leave out the 'many Christians' guess.
I know they exist. I've talked to some.

Of course "many" is a guess. I doubt that anyone has ever compiled the data to come up with a statistic for how many Christians believe a literal interpretation of the Adam and Eve portion of Genesis.

If you doubt their existence, I don't care.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
True. Like you believe there is no God.
My position on Bible God is a conditional proof.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
People can believe anything.....
That's unfalsifiable.

I've never been able to both fully understand and believe in a contradiction.

I even have trouble accepting paradoxes sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 665,068
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Joe Fortuna 87,815
The Future of Politics in America 8 min Johnny 118
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 9 min Joe Fortuna 406
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Jedi Mind Master 977,162
I. .My Somali husband and the impending second ... (Feb '14) 24 min Sir didi 9
Need Gay under 16 Facetime numbers ;) (Feb '14) 43 min Dan sky 12
More from around the web