Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#528277 May 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You can believe anything you want.
It is when you want someone to believe the same thing that you need to back it up.
So far, you have proven that the Bible is as much "The Word of God" as Alice in Wonderland is "The Word of God.
You have provided no more evidence for the existence of your deity than evidence for the existence of garden fairies.
My "Deity" is the Lord Jesus Christ you hypocrite, of whom you have laid claim to believe in without believing in his Word, which is impossible, you claim Christ and reject him all at the same time.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#528278 May 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If BibleJesus is indeed the Christ, then the consequences of your unbelief has nothing to do with me right? the consequences of you being wrong, will be between you and Jesus Christ. Because then you will know when you face Jesus, that Jesus is indeed the Christ. You figure out what you gonna do then writer? Are you have all your apples in one basket that when you die Jesus is not the Christ oy!
What you wrote is nothing but mere speculation, that's all.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#528279 May 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my point was how stupid it is for a person to ask another person to prove God, especially on an Internet forum.
It's as impossible as proving you have hands.
Of you disagree, prove me wrong.
Hey, if you feel the need to resort to ridiculous methods in order to feel as if you've supported your ridiculous deity claim, please, go ahead and keep doing so.

It's amusing to see you do it.

It also illustrates quite well that you cannot support your deity claim.

As I said, we do know humans have hands.

hahaa...

You'll just have to take my word for it that I'm flipping you off right now.

Believe it or not.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#528281 May 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis is believed to have been written just before or during the Babylonian exile of the 6th century BC.
Enuma elish is believed to have been written in the 2nd century, BC.
ROTFLMFAO!!
Are you really this clueless?
And here I thought that you were one of the smarter ones.

Let me enlighten you, hombre.
In the library of Asherbanipal were ancient religious texts. NONE of these texts could have been written after his reign.

Since: May 11

Nottingham, UK

#528282 May 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> My "Deity" is the Lord Jesus Christ you hypocrite, of whom you have laid claim to believe in without believing in his Word, which is impossible, you claim Christ and reject him all at the same time.
Cool story bro` but WHERE IS HE?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#528283 May 1, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Then cut it out. You're boring Hick-up.
.. will you please handle these posts? I'm just not into dissertations today, Alice didn't come over last night and I'm a little stressed ..

.. in advance, thanks ..

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#528284 May 1, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Not the true Christians. They are too busy with things like feeding the hungry clothing the naked and preaching the gospel. As long as God gives me breath I will stand up for the cause of Christ. I won't shut up. Deal with it.
Well said Chris, let the redeemed of the Lord say so.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#528285 May 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
You bought up Pascal's Wager, not me. I'm here to discuss my faith, not to convince anyone.
You're on the internet, google the word "discuss" and the word "convince", and see if they mean the same thing. <quoted text>No. My experiential experiences, are mine alone.
I'm going to tell you the same Abraham told the rich man that was in hell:
Luke 16.
28for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’29“But Abraham said,‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’30“But he said,‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’31“But he said to him,‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”
[[[
You have not only Moses and the Prophets, you have the Words of Jesus, who did rise from the dead.
If the words of Jesus Christ are not good enough to convince you, my words won't make much of a difference to you.
And this is not church. A Testimony is to build up those in the faith, not for unbelievers.
The red-lettered words of Jesus never mention a christ.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#528286 May 1, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool story bro` but WHERE IS HE?
Not a story but a truth, and he is EVERYWHERE, literally, his very presence fills both Heaven and Earth.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#528287 May 1, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
All that without me mentioning any lake of fire. Underneath it all you must be quite worried. Take notes feller, forgive yourself first, then forgive others and receive forgiveness also. You need to be absent pride if you really want to seek salvation.
You also have to be absent stupidity, but that's another subject.
CS.
Did he say something about a cowardly threat? He is probably speaking about the threat he and a few of his ah friends made to me. Either that or he thinks he can but others can’t.

How smart is that? LOL.

With Established Harem

#528288 May 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
We can put on our 'sex IQ' boxing gloves if you like....
I may be Christian, but I'm well schooled in the matters of sex.?
.. other than OCB, name one person on Topix who wants the RR experience ..

.. everyone wants the HL experience ..
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, huh? Atheists are so easy to outsmart.
.. when compared to us, everyone is easy to outsmart ..
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes me sad that that's all you see in the bible. It's so much more.
.. oh, NO !!, I see much more. Like any great myth, there are many moral lessons. But, all the genocide, damnation and shaming is so depressing ..

.. let's stick to the good stuff like polygamy, OK ??..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#528289 May 1, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, because it is a belief without any evidence.
And so you cannot claim it as fact, for it has no evidence.
Nor can you claim it as truth, for there is no evidence.
Looks like you and CS are finally starting to get it.
Nag Nag Nag, girl..........you are worse than any women that I know.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#528290 May 1, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I strongly hope that you don't believe or follow that, as that has been the problem of most of our cultures for a very long time. I also likely have pretty much unconsciously done that in the past, because that is the world I grew up in. On the other hand I have always lived with very domineering women, so living like that was not an easy thing.
Yes, men and women have some different roles in life, that through our biological differences, we cannot change. Women do have the task, if they choose of carrying a fetus to birth, and men have the task of fertilizing the egg, and in some cases of providing income for the family while the woman is going through the birthing and early raising of the child stages.
Well boots different strokes for different folks.I find nothing wrong with a woman giving a husband his off spring if he so chooses to want a child of his own.I find nothing wrong with a couple who want to love each other for a lifetime.Sometimes what God puts together stays together.As for a domineering woman to me that is only insecurity.

With Established Harem

#528291 May 1, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least we have something in common; I don't like hearing your BS either. Strange to me how these lots of facts and evidence has not been shared by you really, instead, you try to annoy people. Why? Ok, don't bother answering that, it's not that important. Your spiritual being being blocked and locked up is a reason for you being this way, unable to seperate spiritual fact from fiction. You only live in the physical and understand the physical, so we really don't expect you to understand or accept anything we say or declare in the spiritual.
:)
Counter_Strike.
.. do you realize that you talk down to people ??..
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#528292 May 1, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
The penis was made to urinate and fit into a vigina as a sexual organ. Believe it or not, it was not made for the anus not was it made to play sausage fighting.
What's nasty is men walking like and dressing like women, wearing make-up and acting like it is morally ok. What's also nasty and wicked is women who dress, behave and try to talk and carry on like men and believe this is normal.
Like it or not feller, you were made male, not female. The women out there need men, they don't need competition from other men for their man. This has nothing to do with hate. I hate no one, but I recognize just as if you had an eating disorder or you may treat your pig like it was a dog, a male child who loves putting on bras or Ms. Happy and her 10,000+ scarves, you may need psychological help. And I say that with care concern for you.
:)
Counter_Strike: the time of second chances will soon come to an end.[Quo Vadis]
You know, something that you wrote somewhat puzzles me.
Why did the god that you worship create a man, Adam, with a penis?
He was there all alone.
If he got an erection, what did he do?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#528293 May 1, 2013
high end wrote:

No, I Just deleted
Half of my post, I know.

Since: May 11

Nottingham, UK

#528294 May 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Not a story but a truth, and he is EVERYWHERE, literally, his very presence fills both Heaven and Earth.
...and only the members of your particular club, who believe EXACTLY what you believe and have the secret decoder ring can detect him.

...like I said, "Cool story bro`".

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#528295 May 1, 2013
scaritual wrote:

As I said, we do know humans have hands.
hahaa...
You'll just have to take my word for it that I'm flipping you off right now.
Believe it or not.
LMAO!

Ok, THAT was a great comeback.

*bows*

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#528296 May 1, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:

.. other than OCB, name one person on Topix who wants the RR experience ..
.. everyone wants the HL experience ..
I don't. What good is a lesbian to me? What good is a dick to a lesbian?

Your "everyone" theory is out the window, young lady.
.. when compared to us, everyone is easy to outsmart ..
Okay......
.. oh, NO !!, I see much more. Like any great myth, there are many moral lessons. But, all the genocide, damnation and shaming is so depressing ..
.. let's stick to the good stuff like polygamy, OK ??..
I knew it! I knew you were the atypical atheist.

I'm glad that you get more out of the Bible that most of these atheists do.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#528297 May 1, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...and only the members of your particular club, who believe EXACTLY what you believe and have the secret decoder ring can detect him.
...like I said, "Cool story bro`".
What a idiotic statement, but it's no surprise that more of you will crawl out of the wood work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 min Toby 105,558
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Regina 646,370
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Nohweh 48,142
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 16 min king_detonator 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min onemale 281,228
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 19 min DENG 38,723
How do I own a forum? 28 min king_detonator 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min VIKING 971,588
More from around the web