Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#528265 May 1, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Anecdotal accounts or stories was the point of your post here?
The same anecdotal stories and accounts that Hindus, Muslims, Mayans and other believers in other deities have related or tell?
No, my point was how stupid it is for a person to ask another person to prove God, especially on an Internet forum.

It's as impossible as proving you have hands.

Of you disagree, prove me wrong.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#528266 May 1, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> In total, the times I've read >from< it I couldn't accurately say, either.
I went to religious schools and we had bible classes every school day.
<quoted text>
Well, I've done that, too. Both during school and as an adult. Three and a little over a half times.
The 4th time I couldn't do it any more, and made it about half way through.
If you're being honest (I have no reason to doubt you), then good job. Most people can't get through it once.

What kind of schools? I mean, denomination...

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#528267 May 1, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least we have something in common; I don't like hearing your BS either. Strange to me how these lots of facts and evidence has not been shared by you really, instead, you try to annoy people. Why? Ok, don't bother answering that, it's not that important. Your spiritual being being blocked and locked up is a reason for you being this way, unable to seperate spiritual fact from fiction. You only live in the physical and understand the physical, so we really don't expect you to understand or accept anything we say or declare in the spiritual.
:)
Counter_Strike.
Separate, not seperate.

That was no typo, puddinghead.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#528268 May 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I should've been more specific.
If you were a microbe standing in the center of a CD, you wouldn't see an arched horizon, you'd see a flat horizon.
But if you were microbe standing on top of an orange, you WOULD see an arched horizon, not a flat horizon.
Enough with the "disc shaped" bullshit.
The disc shaped cosmology of the ancient Hebrew/Judaic people is well documented.

Deny it all you like, and it is bullshit, no?

Science has proven that the descriptions given in Hebrew cosmology - and other primitive cosmologies from other ancient cultures, similar to the Hebrew - were simply wrong.

"Bullshit", as you aptly put it.

They didn't know any better.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#528269 May 1, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn that free speech all to Hades, huh, Sweet Lyin' of Zion?
HERMES’ EXCLAMATIONS
"Sweet lion of Zion"
"Sweet gorilla of Manila"
"Sweet yeti of the Serengeti"
"Sweet lamprey of Santa Fe"
"Sweet cow of Moscow!"
"Sweet Guinea Pig of Winnipeg!"
"Sweet Bongo of the Congo!"
"Great three-toed sloth of ice planet Hoth!"
"Sweet Squid of Madrid!"
"Sweet lemur of Lima!"

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#528270 May 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're being honest (I have no reason to doubt you), then good job. Most people can't get through it once.
What kind of schools? I mean, denomination...
Adventist.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#528271 May 1, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul was gay.
Just saying.
Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Paul is Gods Child you know. Even if you don’t believe. You really do like Mocking God and His way. Enjoy it while you can because it will be bad, very bad in the end if you keep going on the path you are on.

Believe it or not I would hate for that to happen.

BTW I really do think your leader is using you. Surely you are too smart not to see that.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#528272 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
He took off 2000 years ago on business after promising to return soon, and hasn't been seen since. The church is failing.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kl5slzN2nmY/S4AbzrZ...
That just sad you feel that way about your own image.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#528273 May 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you concur. You deleted half of my post and ignored the point.
You're a fraud.
No, I Just deleted your nonsense. I only addressed the point that was of interest.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#528274 May 1, 2013
Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Look around and see that it is getting worse. He is a coming. We may not know when but we were given clues.
:)

Since: May 11

Nottingham, UK

#528275 May 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!! Dumb atheist. "God ain't real cuz I ain't never seent him!"
Ugh to the nth degree.
and all the while I`ve been away from topix this afternoon(away from topix...what a concept, you should try it) and not talking about the non existence of a god/gods....Germany still existed, even when I wasn`t talking about it.

"Reality", That which doesn`t go away when you stop talking/thinking about it.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#528276 May 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't believe Jesus was the Christ? OK. Then you don't believe Jesus was the Christ.
Hey, don't take my word for it.
Read those red-lettered words that were supposed to be spoken by Yeshua ben Josef.
You'll find no mentioning of a christ.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#528277 May 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You can believe anything you want.
It is when you want someone to believe the same thing that you need to back it up.
So far, you have proven that the Bible is as much "The Word of God" as Alice in Wonderland is "The Word of God.
You have provided no more evidence for the existence of your deity than evidence for the existence of garden fairies.
My "Deity" is the Lord Jesus Christ you hypocrite, of whom you have laid claim to believe in without believing in his Word, which is impossible, you claim Christ and reject him all at the same time.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#528278 May 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If BibleJesus is indeed the Christ, then the consequences of your unbelief has nothing to do with me right? the consequences of you being wrong, will be between you and Jesus Christ. Because then you will know when you face Jesus, that Jesus is indeed the Christ. You figure out what you gonna do then writer? Are you have all your apples in one basket that when you die Jesus is not the Christ oy!
What you wrote is nothing but mere speculation, that's all.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#528279 May 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my point was how stupid it is for a person to ask another person to prove God, especially on an Internet forum.
It's as impossible as proving you have hands.
Of you disagree, prove me wrong.
Hey, if you feel the need to resort to ridiculous methods in order to feel as if you've supported your ridiculous deity claim, please, go ahead and keep doing so.

It's amusing to see you do it.

It also illustrates quite well that you cannot support your deity claim.

As I said, we do know humans have hands.

hahaa...

You'll just have to take my word for it that I'm flipping you off right now.

Believe it or not.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#528281 May 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis is believed to have been written just before or during the Babylonian exile of the 6th century BC.
Enuma elish is believed to have been written in the 2nd century, BC.
ROTFLMFAO!!
Are you really this clueless?
And here I thought that you were one of the smarter ones.

Let me enlighten you, hombre.
In the library of Asherbanipal were ancient religious texts. NONE of these texts could have been written after his reign.

Since: May 11

Nottingham, UK

#528282 May 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> My "Deity" is the Lord Jesus Christ you hypocrite, of whom you have laid claim to believe in without believing in his Word, which is impossible, you claim Christ and reject him all at the same time.
Cool story bro` but WHERE IS HE?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#528283 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Then cut it out. You're boring Hick-up.
.. will you please handle these posts? I'm just not into dissertations today, Alice didn't come over last night and I'm a little stressed ..

.. in advance, thanks ..

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#528284 May 1, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Not the true Christians. They are too busy with things like feeding the hungry clothing the naked and preaching the gospel. As long as God gives me breath I will stand up for the cause of Christ. I won't shut up. Deal with it.
Well said Chris, let the redeemed of the Lord say so.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#528285 May 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
You bought up Pascal's Wager, not me. I'm here to discuss my faith, not to convince anyone.
You're on the internet, google the word "discuss" and the word "convince", and see if they mean the same thing. <quoted text>No. My experiential experiences, are mine alone.
I'm going to tell you the same Abraham told the rich man that was in hell:
Luke 16.
28for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’29“But Abraham said,‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’30“But he said,‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’31“But he said to him,‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”
[[[
You have not only Moses and the Prophets, you have the Words of Jesus, who did rise from the dead.
If the words of Jesus Christ are not good enough to convince you, my words won't make much of a difference to you.
And this is not church. A Testimony is to build up those in the faith, not for unbelievers.
The red-lettered words of Jesus never mention a christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gen. Mattis Is Trump's SecDef Pick. Why That Is... 1 min Moans6157 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Clearwater 88,497
The Orwellian War on Skepticism 5 min Mistress7095 2
Quote of the Day: There's No Such Thing as Fact... 9 min Dolly6807 2
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 14 min Sparks2099 2,062
Bruce Lee practising Wing Chun in San Francisco 18 min Humps1995 2
News Sean Hannity offers to fly Obama to Kenya - and... 27 min Areola4913 5
girls how many gangbangs have you had (Feb '15) 1 hr Linda 69 104
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ2 284,696
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 45,864
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Luke Whitaker 977,507
More from around the web