“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#528047 May 1, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
I am out of time this morning. And this could be a fun circle of thought back and forth. But, since I am out of time I will say I see your pont and understand it. I just see it defferently. And I want to say I like your word :) There must be some simularities to our thought process for I too at times make up words to make a point from time to time. Have a great day. It's beautiful here. Hope you have a beautiful day too.
You too, it's nice to have a civilized conversation with someone who doesn't throw hate around (that I know of, at least).

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#528048 May 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for the testimony my friend, when you think about it at times, it is astounding the way the power of God works through others to reach us, and your dedication is not misunderstood on this end in the least as I am a witness myself to the very subject at hand, only the truly Blessed of God will understand these matters.
Peace and Blessings.
I did address Booots also with this Brother, as he made comment to it. I know we use different speech and ways even tho our Faith is the same.
The extension of this particular testimony is even more astounding... and from what I have heard from others... never heard of. Not to say it doesn't happen, but it must be rare? One day I might just tell...
Trust all is well with you. Didn't get in today, and is now time to call it a night. 10pm Wed. So goodnight from me and good morning to you there. Have a blessed day in Peace my friend, until again.

John 4
“23 But the hour comes, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeks such to worship Him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#528049 May 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Examples of and lessons from unbelief.
what did Christ say to Thomas because he did not believe the testimony of his brethren concerning His resurrection.
Reach hither thy finger and behold My hands and reach hither the hand and thrust into My side and be not faithless but believing.John 20:27
The Lord rebuked Thomas for his unbelief because he would not accept the testimony of so many credible witnesses who had seen Him.How much more reprehensible is that unblief which holds out against the present cloud of witnesses of prophecy fullfilled and fulfilling.
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth"

~J. D. Salinger

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#528050 May 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I understand the point of what you are getting at with this post my friend, I admit that my study into this subject has been minimal somewhat, I understand that there are people who were actually born with both male and female genitalia, the word for that escapes me at this time but I'm sure that someone reading this post can bring it to my attention, I won't try to touch on that at this time, but I do know that to play a role as a member of the opposite sex is a choice nonetheless, even for those who claim to have been "born that way", it is a spirit that takes control of some at an extremely young age, gets a powerful control in their young lives and they feel that they cannot help those feelings and that there is no hope or possibility of their being changed back into what God have intended for them to be ( physically ).
< edited for space only >
Peace my sister.
This was the link of the term which escaped you, and gave with that post for you to see. I knew it existed only by aiding some such folk through their trials, and never have studied, but not til last night when seeing your post, did I check it out. Some folk truly are born into this - where the confusion rested on the parents to explain, or not - and those afflicted were left to deal with even possible mistakes made by the parent if they were raised as the wrong choice made. For the true spirit of a babe enters at the time of it's first movement in the womb called 'the quickening'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quickening

This is why I feel very strongly that one cannot be so quick to make blanket statement of a spirit which in truth was female but raised as male - or visa versa - if... and I say if... no evil spirit has entered that body.
eg. I have definitely seen a young woman's spirit 100% in one case I mention briefly here, and would know immediately if it was otherwise. Her parents turned her away. I visited her at home, and when she went through the horrors of her operation to fix things... once a young adult.
She was raised as a male.

The half of your response to me in regards to the given link last night - below - addresses only homosexual which I was not, and still do not. I know what is in that direction very well and Biblically. It was on seeing when our autistic friend NAOP ask questions, that your answer “no-one is born this way.” drew my attention to share with you what I knew. I hope this helps you understand this aspect at least. For those who we do not know... God alone will always be the judge of anyone.
Name appears on post wrote:
Does Jesus say that gays are born eunuchs? So, basically, the sexual act is a sin, but the state of being born homosexual is basically just a calling to be celibate, or being born as a eunuch?
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Being "born" homosexual is not celibacy when you engage in sexual acts with the other person, and no one is "born" that way.
Last night's link in case you did not see the name etc...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

“Intersex people in society”
History

“Intersex people are treated in different ways by different cultures. In some cultures, such people were included in larger "third gender" or gender-blending social roles along with other individuals. In most societies, intersex people have been expected to conform to either a female or a male gender role.[46] Surgeons pinpointed intersex babies as an emergency once they were born. The parents of the intersex babies were not content about the situation. Psychologists, sexologists, and researchers had a theory that it was better if the baby's genitalia were changed when they were younger than when they were a mature adult. The scientist thought that helped with the confusion”
etc.

It is this I do leave you with, in Peace my friend... and trust you will know where I'm coming from.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#528051 May 1, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. would you like me to liven it up ??..
Please!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#528052 May 1, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh ~ my spiritual teeth are hungry LOL.... have had a bit of a sore throat and cough and also looking after someone with a very bad back but hope to get back on track again soon. Will be spending more time away from the internet and more time working, I hope :)
It is easy to adopt you ~ you have so much love for everyone, I'm just Praying some rubs off and you leave your 'fingerprint' behind :)
I trust you will be given the strength Sister Friend, for caring I know, and Love carries us thru. Will miss you too, and if even I may be gone when you return, it also is because of overload.

My fingerprint? Lol. Does spirit have one?
Rest well when you can... and Little Wing ~~((*\/*)) sends Prince Pugstar a peck. xx
Blessing always in Love and Peace

“Love much, trust none”

There

#528053 May 1, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Richard Dawkins seems to understand the Bible a lot better than some Christians. That's all the violent OT parts of it too.
BTW when did you move to Steak & Kidney?
After flying to HK with Catcher. LOL

“Love much, trust none”

There

#528054 May 1, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks.
Keep your saliva to yourself.
Sharing saliva can be fun with the right person..

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#528056 May 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Nice.
IANS thinks that because Joshua 10:10 says "Kill!" (which it doesn't), that means it must be evil...
US murder laws, 18 USC 1111, says "kill" and "killing" several times. it MUST be evil, too...
O_o
Indeed, it is very interesting this Mr. IANS fellow. I have seen on a few occasions where I believe he purposefully misinterprets the word. It is unfortunate that the Christians in this thread and myself, the lone Hebrew has to talk to this guy. And we shouldn't have to. he respects nothing about us, he doesn't respect the bible and he really cares not what we have to say, so what's the point?

I'm sure he understands what a command is, just like the 10 Commandments. It isn't 10 Options, 10 Considerations or 10 Suggestions, rather 10 Commandments. So as far as Commands go, Joshua had a job to do and he either had to fall to command or disobey, but the job would still get done for someone else would do it. If he was in the army or marines, and he was commanded by his superiors to destroy and enemy (terrorist) village with people who were suspected of killing countless Americans and Europeans, I wonder how he would look at that?

If he knew anything about history, he would know that whether Joshua was commanded or not to route the Canaanites, he was not going to be allowed free and safe passage through Moabite and Ammonite lands. the Israelites would have been slaughtered.

Shalom Double R.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#528057 May 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
WoW! Just like you.
The Harvard Don that hides on Topix!
What a fraud.
LOL x 20

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#528058 May 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
A fact the Church (men) have been trying to hide for 2000 years.
Magdalene was the first true Apostle.
True... the RCC I believe were to blame for that... 2,000 +- years!
Didn't that church eventually vindicate her ?
Well... she did love Jesus, tho did not marry him.
Perhaps like all good love stories they had to wait!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#528059 May 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
...The Lord rebuked Thomas for his unbelief...
He didn't 'rebuke' Thomas, He provided him the proof.
He understood Thomas as an intelligent and rational man and provided the proof. Now all your deity needs to do is prove himself to 5 billion Thomases.......

I, too, can show you my mortal wound if you like. I am Achilles resurrected. I can not be killed, I just return again. Since the beginning. Before Adam, I existed. I will be there when the universe grows black. I am that I am.

Location hidden

#528060 May 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharing saliva can be fun with the right person..
It can be painful with the wrong one.

Don't try to sneak up on me.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#528061 May 1, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried.
I can't.
You might have missed a Nobel Prizzzzzzzze!
haha thanx anyway...

Location hidden

#528062 May 1, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL x 20
Derp x 1

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#528063 May 1, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your saliva to yourself.
.. pouting ..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#528064 May 1, 2013
The complete home.

Where and by whom were the foundation of home laid.

And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden and there He put the man whom He had formed.
Genesis 2:8

Location hidden

#528065 May 1, 2013
The complete home.

In making this home what besides man was needed.

And the Lord God said,it is not good that man should be alone,I will make him an help meet for him.Genesis 2:18

Location hidden

#528066 May 1, 2013
The complete home.

After creating Adam and Eve what did God say to them.

And God blessed them and God said unto them Be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth.
Genesis 1:28

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#528067 May 1, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL x 20
<Catcher takes bow, thanks you for the attention, moves on>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Good-Evil 793,716
Rise Of The New White Supremacists In Gastonia,... 10 min Ebola Kills Everyone 7
No Place To Go 15 min Ebola Kills Everyone 7
Conclusion...Rise Of The New White Supremacists... 18 min Ebola Kills Everyone 4
Letter Sent To NC Official From Chinaman 20 min Ebola Kills Everyone 23
What Is The New World Order? 21 min Ebola Kills Everyone 24
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 25 min Mandela 38,051
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 267,302
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 567,380
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 97,425
Scientific proof for God's existence 4 hr mariayr 492
More from around the web