Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#527935 Apr 30, 2013
Obamas also think they are above the Bible.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#527936 Apr 30, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
It is un-American of me to say that an American citizen should not be called out to be imprisoned, simply due to a religious symbol she chooses to put on.....think For a moment......
Not just because of her headscarf, after all the Virgin Mary wore one.

I do think that thing ought to be imprisoned - and waterboarded - for being a terrorist's bitch.
Adam

#527937 Apr 30, 2013

Obama and Collins are "love like blood". No pride only shame.
Adam

#527938 Apr 30, 2013
This song is my forth Reich theme song no gayness.
Adam

#527939 Apr 30, 2013
Fourth Reich
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#527940 Apr 30, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations."
Dumbass :)
He certainly is, that one.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#527941 Apr 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I like third base.
Ahhh, but don't u have to get past first base before that?
:-)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#527942 Apr 30, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, but don't u have to get past first base before that?
:-)
Not with RR. He simply dismisses or ignores those facts of progression to third base. In fact, I don't know why he doesn't just stay at home plate and tell the obvious lie that he hit a home run.
That's why I hardly ever interact with him in any rational discourse. It always ends up with the same "base stealing", or his totally breaking the rules of honesty and fair discussion.

Location hidden

#527943 Apr 30, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
None at all, but atheism is not a belief, it is a lack of a belief. It you want evidence of something you have to look to people who have a belief in something and ask them for the evidence, if you don't see it yourself.
Though I was a believing Christian for over 40 years, I based my belief on the fact that I trusted in what others, who I respected, had taught me, and because in my own small world, living the life of a believer seemed to be okay. What I hadn't taken into consideration, but have since realized is those who had taught me what to believe had been similarly taught to also believe it, and to not question it.
Perhaps the problem is that I, through getting more education than any of my ancestors, and also being a very inquisitive personality, came to realize over time that there was no substance or facts behind anything I had been taught, other than I do think a few of the rules that were associated with that belief but did not originate with it, are good rules.
There is definite4ly nothing wrong, IMO, with attempting to always do what you would want others to do. That causes the least amount of conflict between humans.

Interesting boooots. One is the belief that a God does exist and one is a belief that God does not exist. In my oppinion both are beliefs. But I understand where you are comming from. Thanks for sharing. In my exsperience, most do believe because someone told them to believe or tought that they should. And most do not want anyone to question what they teach and most don't question. I have run into many conflicts because I have always questioned. While in my searching I have come to believe God does exist and most people don't have a clue. And you have come to believe that God doesn't exist and most people don't have a clue (This in my words not yours so I could be wrong in your view) Our conclusion on God is different but our conclusion that most people follow people blindly is the same. I have told people as long as I can remember that if they question something they should question it. Not out of an I know it all attitude but out of a heart that seeks the truth. I guess what I am saying is I see some truth in your search and I can relate to that search. Not out of disrespect for your view, but because I do believe, I say may you find the truth of God. Just as you might say may I find the truth of not God. I wish you well.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#527944 Apr 30, 2013
Yes, the Earth does declare God: Psalm 19:1 For the director of music. A psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Pretty clear cut to me. Why is isn't clear cut to you, does not really matter. So the Earth declares God. More obvious than a map of Germany really.
[QUOTE who="scaritual"]< quoted text>
Your bible isn't the same as a map, in that it doesn't refer to a verifiable and physical place that your mythic deity can be located at, and the bible relies on a faith supported religious belief.
Germany exists as a verifiable place that can be located on a map, and with a map, you can locate Germany, a verifiable and physical place, and it does not rely on a faith supported religious belief to do so.
<quoted text>The earth is the earth. The earth doesn't "declare" anything.
Verb: declare
1. State emphatically and authoritatively
2. Announce publicly or officially
3. State firmly that something is true
4. Judge or state to be
5. Authorize payments of
6.(bridge) designate (a trump suit or no-trump) with the final bid of a hand
7. Make a declaration (of dutiable goods) to a customs official
8. Proclaim one's support, sympathy, or opinion for or against
WordWeb Pro 6.6
<quoted text> Nope.
Your mind is all over the place and you're jumping between literal reality and faith based deity belief.
The existence of Germany is based in our commonly shared reality(unbiased evidence(S) supporting its existence, convincing to theists and non theists).
Your deity belief is a biased and faith supported religious belief(only convincing to the believers in your deity).
<quoted text>
That's why your logic is faulty.
<quoted text>
Reality that doesn't utilize faith based belief as evidence.
<quoted text>
Don't be angry.
You just don't have the noetic ability to understand.
I'm not angry at all, no reason to be. Your foundation logic and reasoning I scoff at. It's a belief that is the most asinine in existence. You claim the the BANG! declares all lol.

My logic is my logic. It's for me, not you. Your logic says everything came from naught. Now there is some faulty logic lol!. Again, asinine.

Well duh! of course Christianity only convinces Christians. Atheism only convinces atheists. Hinduism only convinces Hindus. You're a real Sherlock Holmes aren't you.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#527945 Apr 30, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
We accept that God may be not visible, but the very fact that not one piece of evidence has ever been discovered by man to prove there is a God, does tend to make us somewhat doubtful, and so we do not have a belief in a god.
So?
That's your business, see to that.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#527946 Apr 30, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I am ignoring responses like that because I refuse to take part in your disgusting fantasies.
And your thoughtful lusts of what you're going to do to another man's feces hole is clean fantasies eh mr homosexual?

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#527947 Apr 30, 2013
Can it get any more B-O-R-I-N-G than this.
sheese ...
At least the Christians kept the place jumping.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#527948 Apr 30, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
wth...
It was initiated by your comment that "unbelief is a choice", and then your subsequent comment "Choose not to believe Germany exist...just for 10 minutes."
Oy!, three writings to make one point? You have absolutely no clue what in the name of Big Bang you trying to say. Get your head out your arse for 10minutes willya and make a cogent point man!

Location hidden

#527949 Apr 30, 2013
I believe, that Jesus suffered and died for my sins and the sins of all the world as for told in Isaiah 53. I believe that Jesus did say he was God when he said before Abraham was, I am. And those around him at the time believed that he was saying he was God. That is why they said he blasphemed. I beleive that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Yet his grace is sufficient. I believe, that Jesus is Lord, and all praise goes God the father through Jesus Christ the son. There, is that Christian enough for you Hick Up?:)

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#527950 Apr 30, 2013
hick-up wrote:
Can it get any more B-O-R-I-N-G than this.
sheese ...
At least the Christians kept the place jumping.
.. would you like me to liven it up ??..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#527951 Apr 30, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
wth...
It was initiated by your comment that "unbelief is a choice", and then your subsequent comment "Choose not to believe Germany exist...just for 10 minutes."
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oy!, three writings to make one point? You have absolutely no clue what in the name of Big Bang you trying to say. Get your head out your arse for 10minutes willya and make a cogent point man!
.. that was rather indignant ..

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#527952 Apr 30, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. would you like me to liven it up ??..
Of course.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#527953 Apr 30, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
wth...
<quoted text>
.. that was rather indignant ..
You spelled ignorant wrong.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#527954 Apr 30, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You spelled ignorant wrong.
Hi Alice!
Just got in...
&li st=PL2xJspzvHg5lRqm4XBdLrEEUux L91-6cp&index=19

... and as we pass like ships in the day or night, just sharing a smile.
Hope you are well.
Might be a little while before I'm back, got some back tracking to do.
These time zones ~~grin~~ 3pm Wed now.
Take Care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 777,856
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 560,360
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min lovewithin 39,369
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 41 min yon 4,875
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr neizak 119,688
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 40
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 265,417
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
More from around the web