|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So what. You are a gay in denial.
You also are ignorant, that is easy to fix but you choose to remain so.
You have nothing worthwhile, my friend.
"A gay in denial"???.......I shouldn't ask, but what do you base THAT on?

Again, you are the last person along with a few others here to call anyone ignorant, you are badly ignorant of God's truth and have gone about to justify yourself outside of God's Word of which you do not believe. Also you are the one who is a staunch defender of homosexuality, which have for sometime now made me wonder about many of you.

Romans 10:2-4
2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never said that. You're lying, too.
Believing in the bible is "learning" according to you.
Sure, you can learn what's in the bible, but then you'd have to get rid of any and all rational thoughts.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know anything about me, a simple human. Yet, you pretend to know everything about God!
"The Word" is usually "A Lie".
Only lie here is what you profess to believe, Jesus said that 'now you are clean through the words that I have said unto you'.........how can you be clean and saved by what you do not believe in?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>....huh, eh???
what you talking about writer?
Show me anyone that believe the earth is flat. And the bible never said the earth was flat.
Have a look:

http://theflatearthsociety.org/

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do your reject 200 of their texts ?
You already spit on the words of Jesus recorded by Thomas.
You are a fool pretending to be God.
I'm not pretending to be God, but of course anyone Blessed with the knowledge of God's Word and can rightly divide the scriptures, would likely seem like a God to you, and there is not a bigger fool than someone who refuse to believe in any of God's Word because of an Apostle that don't like and so consider that part of the Bible to be non-legitimate, and argue in favor of a book like Thomas, which God didn't allow to be included in the Bible for obvious reasons, if THAT is not a FOOL..........then I don't know what is.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God.
In other words, once upon a time, there was a god that was itself and was beside itself. Twice. Is that correct?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a look:
http://theflatearthsociety.org/
lol, bad link.

and where in the [[bible]].. did it say the earth is flat? do you know the difference between a society and a bible? I hope so.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
INSULT #1
<quoted text>
.. this is incorrect. Without change, there isn't growth. To become a better person requires change ..
<quoted text>
.. I do ..
<quoted text>
INSULT #3
<quoted text>
.. what? Chris has admitted to homosexual tendencies in this forum ..
<quoted text>
.. today, you claimed G_O_D was ignorant. That's an opinion, a belief. Doesn't everyone have a right to their opinion and belief? Are you proposing a rule change wherein your opinions are golden calves and nobody else should have an opinion ??..
.. if you have the right to believe G_O_D is ignorant, wouldn't I have the same right to reject Clearwater's story ??..
<quoted text>
.. again: if a homosexual wants to change,(s)he can if the desire, self-will and control is strong enough. It does not require the intervention of a God nor does it change their identity as a homosexual ..
<quoted text>
INSULT #4
.. you can't resist, can you ??..
P.S. You forgot to answer my question - why must God 'change' someone's identity? Wouldn't that mean God had it wrong in the first place?
I proclaim him ignorant for the very reasons that I have stated in my post above address to him, read it and you may or may not understand why, and it was never a question about one being entitled to one's opinion, of which you can but still does not mean that opinion is not based off of foolish and blindness, By HIS own words to those who eyes are opened he is ignorant and untooled of God's righteousness, but you have no viable reason to believe that Chris is lying about his and his wife's testimony.

Your 2nd question, when that spirit of gayness is imbedded within you, it will lie dormant in you regardless of how much one may try to suppress it, it is still there, however the blood of Jesus can wash it clean altogether wash you clean of it.

Your 3rd question merely shows that you haven't grasp what I have said to you previously, God did not create you gay, so HE didn't mess anything up, many felt that they were "born that way" and therefore choose to remain that way, stop blaming God for everything, he gave you FREEWILL.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest, I respect your right to post as you wish here or anywhere else you post. However, in the spirit of posting in a discussion it would seem that all posters would speak in the same language to be understood by all other posters.
Clearly non-believers do not speak the language of the "Truly Blessed" (personally I don't believe it exists, but that is beside the point), so in posting to a non-believer regarding a point on topic which you wish to make to them, I can see the only way to do that is to state in in language that he will understand.
Since we don't speak in the language of the "Truly Blessed" then we do not hear and understand what you are telling us (I do understand what you think you mean, but I still don't believe it, and that is still beside the point).
If believers are here only to talk to each other to support each other with biblical or prayer greetings, etc., then they are not here to discuss a topic, but for mutual support. Support groups are good, but they don't work if they break down into debates.
This is a debate here, or it would seem that the topic is one that can be debated. I am assuming that the question asked is asking for why Jesus should love me, when I am such and such, or I do so and so, etc.
We have been all through this before, and I remember telling you then that you are not going to change my pattern of speech, how I talk is how I talk, and the same goes for you and anyone else regarding the way that you speak, I understand you perfectly and don't have to agree with you to understand you and the points that you are trying to convey.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You provide a perfect example of the damage that religion inflicts on society, and the pain it inflicts on individuals.
Fortunately, there has been a seismic change over the past few years, and you troglodytes will quickly be relegated to the dustbin of history.
Jason Collins's statement yesterday, and the support he has received from his fellow NBA players, is an indication of the monumental shift that is taking place.
Insults are all you will have left, and but for your fellow homophobes, they will not be well received.
Nothing that man accepts with open arms or what he may reject likewise will have any baring on God's Word and the standard of Holiness that comes with it, what God has pre-ordain will be and will still come to pass, try again.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. neat post ..
.. homosexuality is rapidly becoming a non-issue because of people like Collins who refuse to lead a life based on lies ..
.. Lawess will stick to his insults and religious condemnation, that's all he has left, every logical argument has been refuted ..
.. people like G_O_D, Luci, AINS, Aero, Scar, Annie, Boooots and Sereh recognize the damage that antiquated religious laws have caused ..
.. the Lawess people are riding off into the sunset, a posse hot on their heels ..
Again this post manifests the foolish of your assumptions, God will have the last word, the truth is going nowhere, you can only wish that it will ride off into the sunset.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You used the wrong word for that too, but I was talking more about what you described yourself as.
You are gullible, you eat up everything any religious person says and deny facts while you're at it.
You believe gay people are evil because of an insanely old fairy tale in which you don't even follow the rules in the same sections.
I only "eat up" the Word son, not anything that any "religious person" tells me, that is for the blind and the gullible like yourself and others, if you believe the Bible to be a book of fairy tales, then why argue back and forth with anyone over it's contents, this alone reveals the foolish spirit within you.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And so if those parts do not apply, the part you use to discriminate against gay people doesn't apply either, for it is in the same section.
Though I know you're just a cherry-picking bigot, so of course you'll claim that that part applies while the other parts don't.
Religious cultists like yourself usually practice only the best hypocrisy.
Like I said before, this coming from YOU..........THANK YOU.

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Choose not to believe Germany exist...just for 10 minutes.
.....but I`ve been to Germany, I`d be lying to myself much the same way you do every day.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I only "eat up" the Word son, not anything that any "religious person" tells me, that is for the blind and the gullible like yourself and others, if you believe the Bible to be a book of fairy tales, then why argue back and forth with anyone over it's contents, this alone reveals the foolish spirit within you.
You're the one who brought up your bible.
I asked why you hate gay people.
You answered the bible says they're evil and blah blah blah.

So, if you don't want to talk about how much you cherry-pick, Mister Bigot, then maybe you'd like to explain why you are attempting to deny people's rights to marriage, without using the bible as an excuse.

You won't though, because that's the most valid thing you have, even though it is horribly invalid all the same.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> "A gay in denial"???.......I shouldn't ask, but what do you base THAT on?...
Your constant thoughts about homosexual behavior.

I am not a closet vampire. I do not obsess about vampires, imagine myself to be neither Dracula nor Van Helsing. I didn't memorize Bram Stoker nor watch Nosferatu repeatedly.

That you have given so much thought to homosexuality indicates that you are probably burrying homosexual feelings or are feeling guilt over a homosexual encounter of your own.

1+1=2

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Like I said before, this coming from YOU..........THANK YOU.
Poor little cherry-picking bigot hypocrite, unable to defend himself, only able to dodge and whine about the people that don't follow the same opinions.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Only lie here is what you profess to believe, Jesus said that 'now you are clean through the words that I have said unto you'.........how can you be clean and saved by what you do not believe in?
I believe in God and Jesus. You believe in Paul and Constantine.

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
This is rocking good news for the embedded gay community. Once you get over your Christian homophobia and adopt an attitude of tolerance as you have done, you get the gift of queer discernment.
So his god has imbued him with homophobia AND gaydar...

...are you going to tell him that his "gaydar" is a sixth sense which homosexual folks have so they know whom to ask out...or shall I?

....closeted christians all over topix these days.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>....anyone Blessed with the knowledge of God's Word and can rightly divide the scriptures,....
Yup. You aren't one of them. Few Christians here are.

More atheists understand the Bible than the Christians here.

Sad that the atheists throw out the baby with the bath water. Even sadder is that most Christians here drown the baby and drink the ddirty water.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min USA Born 537,067
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Just Think 117,801
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min River Tam 730,068
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Charlie Sheen 259,261
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min CunningLinguist 225,640
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min NEWS-FLASH 172,931
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 min BenAdam 441,091

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••