Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#527759 Apr 30, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And so if those parts do not apply, the part you use to discriminate against gay people doesn't apply either, for it is in the same section.
Though I know you're just a cherry-picking bigot, so of course you'll claim that that part applies while the other parts don't.
Religious cultists like yourself usually practice only the best hypocrisy.
Like I said before, this coming from YOU..........THANK YOU.

Since: May 11

UK

#527760 Apr 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Choose not to believe Germany exist...just for 10 minutes.
.....but I`ve been to Germany, I`d be lying to myself much the same way you do every day.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#527761 Apr 30, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I only "eat up" the Word son, not anything that any "religious person" tells me, that is for the blind and the gullible like yourself and others, if you believe the Bible to be a book of fairy tales, then why argue back and forth with anyone over it's contents, this alone reveals the foolish spirit within you.
You're the one who brought up your bible.
I asked why you hate gay people.
You answered the bible says they're evil and blah blah blah.

So, if you don't want to talk about how much you cherry-pick, Mister Bigot, then maybe you'd like to explain why you are attempting to deny people's rights to marriage, without using the bible as an excuse.

You won't though, because that's the most valid thing you have, even though it is horribly invalid all the same.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#527762 Apr 30, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> "A gay in denial"???.......I shouldn't ask, but what do you base THAT on?...
Your constant thoughts about homosexual behavior.

I am not a closet vampire. I do not obsess about vampires, imagine myself to be neither Dracula nor Van Helsing. I didn't memorize Bram Stoker nor watch Nosferatu repeatedly.

That you have given so much thought to homosexuality indicates that you are probably burrying homosexual feelings or are feeling guilt over a homosexual encounter of your own.

1+1=2

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#527763 Apr 30, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Like I said before, this coming from YOU..........THANK YOU.
Poor little cherry-picking bigot hypocrite, unable to defend himself, only able to dodge and whine about the people that don't follow the same opinions.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#527764 Apr 30, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Only lie here is what you profess to believe, Jesus said that 'now you are clean through the words that I have said unto you'.........how can you be clean and saved by what you do not believe in?
I believe in God and Jesus. You believe in Paul and Constantine.

UK

#527765 Apr 30, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
This is rocking good news for the embedded gay community. Once you get over your Christian homophobia and adopt an attitude of tolerance as you have done, you get the gift of queer discernment.
So his god has imbued him with homophobia AND gaydar...

...are you going to tell him that his "gaydar" is a sixth sense which homosexual folks have so they know whom to ask out...or shall I?

....closeted christians all over topix these days.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#527766 Apr 30, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>....anyone Blessed with the knowledge of God's Word and can rightly divide the scriptures,....
Yup. You aren't one of them. Few Christians here are.

More atheists understand the Bible than the Christians here.

Sad that the atheists throw out the baby with the bath water. Even sadder is that most Christians here drown the baby and drink the ddirty water.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#527767 Apr 30, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>... because of an Apostle that don't like ....
Paul was no more an Apostle than I am, maybe even less.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#527768 Apr 30, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I proclaim him ignorant....
because I know the truth that you refuse to see.

You have eyes but don't see, ears but don't hear.

You mistake the roadmap for the destination.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#527769 Apr 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>lol, bad link.
and where in the [[bible]].. did it say the earth is flat? do you know the difference between a society and a bible? I hope so.
Sorry, try this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth_Socie...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#527770 Apr 30, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
My heart tells me that it is evil to drop a conscious being into fire. It also tells me that it is evil to keep him conscious just so that he can suffer endlessly to the benefit of nobody.
What do you think? Evil, as my heart reports to me, or perfect love?
I think what I say I think is not relevant to the point. For I can say anything and no person knows if what I say I think is what I truely think or not. As for what you say you think, if this is true I would recomend you not drop a conscious being into fire and keep him conscious just so that he can suffer endlessly to the benefit of nobody. Just some of my thoughts on the matter :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#527771 Apr 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
.....but I`ve been to Germany, I`d be lying to myself much the same way you do every day.
But I have experienced God, I'd be lying to myself much the same you do everyday declaring no God.

UK

#527772 Apr 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>But I have experienced God, I'd be lying to myself much the same you do everyday declaring no God.
...and the proof of this is where exactly?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#527773 Apr 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in God and Jesus. You believe in Paul and Constantine.
You opposes God and his servant Jesus with your tolerance toward homosexual ppl.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#527774 Apr 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, try this one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth_Socie...
[repeat] where in the bible did it say the earth is flat?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#527775 Apr 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course my point of view is not only did Jesus exist, but Jesus is the Son of God.
So lets look at it from your point of view, what if the [probability] of an historical Jesus was a fact. Then can you make the probability that everything written of Jesus he did? why can't you make that probability that everything written of Jesus in the bible is true?
Is it because you do not want to consider the consequences to your eternal soul if you allow your mind to adjust to the probability of an historical Jesus that did what the bible said he did thus making him Yeshua? If Jesus can be [probable]to you, why can't his words and actions be [probable] as well writer.
Let's be clear. I say "probable" because the historical Jesus is not a certainty.

I believe, based on the best evidence, that this person existed.

The vast majority of critical scholar in the field -- Beck, Charlesworth, Metzger, M. Smith, Crossan, Ehrman, Tabor, Pagels, Koester, Eisenmann, and many, many others would agree.

But whether the Christ myth was fashioned around a man or was cut from whole cloth is of no consequence to the determination that the Christ myth is just that -- a myth.

The Alexander Romances would have it that Alexander the Great was a god.

It does not matter whether he existed or not, for it does not change this: Alexander was not a god. And it does not change the fact that the Romances, though containing some historical facts, are as much a fiction as your gospels.

So, if I have an eternal soul, it will be just fine whether I worship your myth or not.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#527776 Apr 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...and the proof of this is where exactly?
Where is the proof you went to Germany?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#527777 Apr 30, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
That was funny.
I know. It's hysterical when their own logic is used against them.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#527778 Apr 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>.... I'd be lying to myself ....
You are beginging to understand.

<face palm>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Tide with Beach 878,146
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 min sangili karuppan 7,618
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 53 min Darwins Stepchild 177,849
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr sexy gay 560
google sniper for make money online 1 hr Clesteron 3
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
Is Obama Really Black? (Jul '09) 3 hr Johnny 72
The Christian Atheist debate 5 hr too lazy to log in 3,794
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 hr dollarsbill 7,967
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr RoSesz 603,170
More from around the web