“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#527598 Apr 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Learning scares the shit out of you, doesn't it?
Learning what?

About your mythical, magical one and only true god?

Seriously, RR, you shouldn't be making statements like that.

You believe Adam and Eve were real.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#527599 Apr 30, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
It is true Aero... it is the very thing which took me into the world of the nukes and physics. That professor's confirmation was an incredible, unexpected phone call 5 months later when he read it in the newspaper about those Nobel guys, what I had explained to him on his blackboard. My concerns for the children - with adult abuse and what was Not understood of the nukes waste - followed. I know for a fact the Bible contains amazing realities within the pages of ancient text, which no-one would even think existed. And tho not gifted in their text historically, the value of what is contained is incredible.

And just so you know... I'm a she, but it is The Truth alone – in your words -“that could end the debate about God and the Bible... not me.[ I have just added the capitals.]

The quantum effects of His Force is not something the world can ignore forever, as the gravity of the matter is what counts above all in His Time and Space. It is true what is said about human beings. Fast forward some city street scenes and look through the eyes of oscillation at Isaiah 42:22 “ He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in. Then have a look at the human activity of the fast forward motion.

It's a gas - excuse the pun - to study God's ways! The cryptography being yet deciphered which even science still theorizes by painfully overlooking it's possibility / fact, has the stamp of approval as being 100% authentic from it's original source... which is God.

Well... that's my take and hope you enjoy giving it serious consideration.
I've tried.

I can't.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#527600 Apr 30, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal. The past is forgotten.
Done.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#527601 Apr 30, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are Jesus never chose a saint to be a disciple, and the only one who stood up for him in reality was a woman. Others got sacred when the heat was on...
A fact the Church (men) have been trying to hide for 2000 years.

Magdalene was the first true Apostle.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#527602 Apr 30, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god is evolving with man. Apparently, he no longer commands you to not suffer witches, nor hovers above in the clouds.
Job 22:14 - "Thick clouds veil him, so he does not see us as he goes about in the vaulted heavens."
I don't agree, with your statement or Eliphaz's statement.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#527603 Apr 30, 2013
Morning.....

Wherever an inferiority complex exists,
there is a good reason for it.

~ Carl Jung

Thought or the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#527604 Apr 30, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, today I lift up all teachers to you. I pray for your anointing upon their lives, their work, their ministry. I pray you will give them wisdom, knowledge, guidance, patience, love, protection, understanding, insight and everything they need to be a positive life-changing influence upon those they teach. I pray you will keep them safe from all harm and evil. I pray you will bring to their minds the lessons and information they need to teach and the ability and skills to do what is good, right, and best in every situation. I pray that each one will not see their profession and standing as just a job, but as an opportunity to make a difference in lives and show your love to others. May they be salt and light in this world. May they rely on your strength and grace each and every day to accomplish that which you would have them do. Bless them, father, as your servants and children. And may they be a blessing to others with whom they work and teach. In Jesus' name I pray, amen

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#527605 Apr 30, 2013
Encouraging WOrds.....

You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord. You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head.

Psalm 139:4-5

K-Love

“Love much, trust none”

There

#527606 Apr 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuneiform tablets have been discovered as far back a 3,500 BC, so Genesis could have very well have first been written 5,500 years ago.....
So you believe the story in the original not the Hebrew massaged version ?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#527607 Apr 30, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Learning what?
About your mythical, magical one and only true god?
Seriously, RR, you shouldn't be making statements like that.
You believe Adam and Eve were real.
According to him, believing fairy tales are real is "learning."

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#527608 Apr 30, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
HA*HA*HA
.. you may call me Mistress Happy, I won't take offense ..
.. just don't be naughty ..
THAT is his middle name.....

“Love much, trust none”

There

#527609 Apr 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Either God told Moses all of it, or Adam knew how to write in cuneiform also....
Moses didn't write it. Those who did were very familiar with the Sumerian and Babylonian tales.

How is it you know the stories of King Arthur, Do you know Cymraeg, Latin and Old French ? No ? God must have told them to you directly then, right ?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#527610 Apr 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody's heard about the bird !
Bird bird bird, the bird is the word !
Don't you know about the bird?
Well everybody's heard about the bird !
Bird bird bird, the bird is the word !
Bird bird bird, the bird is the word ! Yeah !
Whoa....Blast from the Past....I remember that song when I was a young teenager.

.....Poppa ooh Mow Mow...Poppa ooh Mow Mow....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#527611 Apr 30, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses didn't write it. Those who did were very familiar with the Sumerian and Babylonian tales.
How is it you know the stories of King Arthur, Do you know Cymraeg, Latin and Old French ? No ? God must have told them to you directly then, right ?
I found something that might be of interest;

http://www.tektonics.org/af/babgenesis.html

<Hi Mmmmwah>

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#527612 Apr 30, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Called a peaceful post ending HFN!
How are you Sister? Good to read you. You folk are up late?
God Bless
Yesterday I saw alot of posts of mine you answered (and I didn't mark it to respond too)....Sometimes in the Mornings I am in a hurry to get going with things going on in REAL LIFE....LOL

Anyway....Thank you Friend....You are right we aren't usually on at the same time (unless you stay up late in AU)....I am so glad we have connected...We really don't have to talk much because we are connected in our Heart......

I Loved the cute youtube video of the beautiful Butterflies...Thanks for thinking of me....

God Bless...Love and Shalom

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#527613 Apr 30, 2013
Hey Ash....

How are you doing today?....I am sending LOVE to you in Aussie land...

:-)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#527614 Apr 30, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
he is not rabbi
only rabbi t, nugy nyghy nyghy
I was merely being sarcastic.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#527615 Apr 30, 2013
Good morning everyone.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#527617 Apr 30, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean gullible.
The word you should have used was gullible.
Or maybe naive, that works too.
No sir / madam, I used the correct word describing your performance here.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#527618 Apr 30, 2013
People say this translation or that translation. They seek to support what they choose to believe. This is not valid or that is not valid because of translation. This is not true and that is not true because of whatever reason they choose. The knowledge of Good and evil is in the heart of every man. Excusses work with men because none of us know it all. All that has been and is in our heart can not be washed away with excuses. Everyone can choose what they will. But the BS will not work. So sell your bill of goods to those who do not know. Buy and sell what we will. One day the sales will be final and there will be no more refunds or exchanges. Dinal, so choose wisely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min scaritual 836,999
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Tony17 589,310
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 11 min RiccardoFire 413
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 16 min RiccardoFire 4,068
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min WildWeirdWillie 176,747
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 1 hr andet1987 1,835
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 1 hr andet1987 1,424
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Freebird USA 271,261
More from around the web