|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Only for your information Teddy Bear.
You're dropping the ball, Adam.

We don't know how many people are posting right now... Do your job.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>I liked being called air pollution. At least more people are seeing how many of you are everything you claim you are not. Air pollution. Dung. Christian trash. Gee I can't understand why anyone would question you when you say you don't hate. Sad that.
Dude, I didn't give him that name.

I merely commented on it, and in a humorous way that RR would not be offended by.

Why are you so hung up with this hate thing?

What's wrong with you?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I merely commented on it, and in a humorous way that RR would not be offended by.
What's wrong with you?
Don't breathe underwater.....

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hung would be more appropriate.
But with my sense o humor, Flung Dung would be nice.
IANS?
There you go, Clearwater.

RR's post and mine "crossed in the mail."

Serendipitous, eh?
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dropping the ball, Adam.
We don't know how many people are posting right now... Do your job.
Ppl jump from one thing into other whatever is fashion today.
Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with you?
Nothings wrong here. I love it when the truth comes out. You didn't say it but you know you agree with the spirit of it.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, they like me, do not believe in a god or an afterlife, though they, like me, at least Happy Lesbo, at one time did, and they see you posting about looking forward to the next life, or the the end times (perhaps not your words), as seeking an end from something you see now as being bad. That does appear to have the signs of someone who feel death is more attractive than life.
You are looking at it in a different way than we do Boooots, It is the death of the body not the end of life. From reading our posts people on this thread should know that. If they donít then that is a very good reason to not talk with you all about our brliefs. You all donít want to know how we believe but to make fun of us and our beliefs and canges them to your beliefs.

We are trying to ensure that it is better for those yet to come. You just see, for what ever reason, that your way would be better. We see that our, Gods way would be better. I have felt the hand of God in my life and would not trade it for all the wrongs of this world. Such as, people using people, sex in the wrong way,(Between a wife and husband it is wonderful),rape, abusing kids and others, abortion, women having babies to get a check every month, drugs that in itself causes much woe. I would much rather have the high from the Holy Spirit than the effects of drugs any day, etcÖ

It is seeing an existence without all the woe we have here. Not just personal woes but the woes of others too. Who would not see that as a better life? Does not mean we will off ourselves. The truth be known what ever your circumstance in this life on earth, God makes a better way to live it.

Anyway thatís my 2 cents on it.
HFN

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Name appears on post wrote:
What is your position on the Gnostics? This is a question for everyone. The Gnostics, the Gnostic Gospels, Gnosticism, Christian Gnosticism, etc. Was Gnosticism the original Christianity? Or did it actually have nothing to do with Jesus' original teachings? Were Gnostic writings dated earlier than others, such as the "Pauline Christianity," (Is that what you'd call it?) or did they come later?
Or was Gnosticism simply something that had been dated at the same time and co-existed with other Early Christian ideas, though had just been early Christians who went in another direction and were more pagan-influenced, and thus, truly heretical when we consider the Abrahamic religions' stance on paganism in general?
Is the Bible as we know it today simply the final product of countless revisions over time, and did Jesus likely teach something entirely different?
G_O_D says that "Paul is not God." Well, then, who are the "True Christians"? If Paul had not been inspired by God, which would be the main point here, then who should Christians go by as having authority to teach? It is just the quotes which are attributed to Jesus that are reliable?
http://gnosis.org/gnintro.htm
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, have Jesus hold the door for you on the way out.
Exit ==========> that way.
If, IF, God closes a door after opening it for us He will open another door to a better place for His Children.** IF**

If we are not His Child we will most likely end up in a worse place (in our lives).

Not only that but what would you all do if you didnít have Christians to hurass? You need us to keep you from feeling like you are wasting your lives while you are on this earth. LOL It doesnít seem that you Brains that know alls can manage to find a use for yourselves otherwise. LOL LOL LOL

HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good truthful post HFN, how're you tonight?
Iím late in answering Lawest but Iím good. Iíve been running here and there.:) How about you? Are you ok?
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>they all write the same things over and over again. I'm sure this is not the only billboard these secular humanists write the same things over and over again. It's obvious they are talking to each other, most of the writings and responses to the writings are from themselves to other secular humanists.
A few of them got frustrated and tired and leave the billboard. What the rest of them hope to accomplish having the same discussions points with each other really only God knows. And since they don't believe in in God, they not even know themselves. I think they just stuck and going nowhere fast.
I agree.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

These days it seems to be fashionable to marry ppl from the same gender.
Where does the idea come from? What are your bases?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with you?
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Nothings wrong here. I love it when the truth comes out. You didn't say it but you know you agree with the spirit of it.
.. dude, mellow out ..

.. my pet name of RR is Picklehead. There's no hidden agenda, no spirit of hate. As a matter of fact, RR probably grins whenever he sees it ..

.. you're seeing things that aren't there ..

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Adam wrote:
These days it seems to be fashionable to marry ppl from the same gender.
Where does the idea come from? What are your bases?
I like third base.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
All I done is shared what you choose to do with it is up to you.
Well thanks for sharing, however, poisonous drinks are not for me.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,see what mankinds future holds for some of the facts
you claim are meaningless without archaeology.Time
tells some pretty good stories.
I agree. Time does.
But if something is meaningless then no amount of time can justify it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Hosea 4:1-12

1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

4 A complaint against the people and the priests of Israel.

1 Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord [a]hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.

2 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and whoring, they break out, and [b]blood toucheth blood.

3 Therefore shall the land mourn, and everyone that dwelleth therein shall be cut off, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of the heaven, and also the fishes of the sea shall be taken away.

4 Yet [c]let none rebuke, nor reprove another: for thy people are as they that rebuke the Priest.

5 Therefore shalt thou fall in the [d]day, and the Prophet shall fall with thee in the night, and I will destroy thy [e]mother.

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because [f]thou hast refused knowledge, I will also refuse thee that thou shalt be no Priest to me: and seeing [g]thou hast forgotten the Law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

7 As they were [h]increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.

8 [i]They eat up the sins of my people, and lift up their minds in their iniquity.

9 And there shall be like people like [j]priest: for I will visit their ways upon them, and reward them their deeds.

10 For they shall eat, and not have enough, they shall [k]commit adultery, and shall not increase, because they have left off to take heed to the Lord.

11 [l]Whoredom, and wine, and new wine take away their heart.

12 My [m]people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff teacheth them: for the [n]spirit of fornications hath caused them to err, and they have gone a whoring from under their God.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Present what you think you have on this subject.
It's right there, in the bible.
The apostles were taking a stroll with Jesus and came across a blind man.
They asked Jesus, "what has this man done to deserve this? Was his blindness due to his own sin or his parents"?
Jesus said 'neither...'
Notice, that Jesus never rebuked or corrected them.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Name appears on post wrote:
Does Jesus say that gays are born eunuchs? So, basically, the sexual act is a sin, but the state of being born homosexual is basically just a calling to be celibate, or being born as a eunuch?
True thing! Either they somehow get an attraction to the opposite sex and marry one, or as you say stay celibate.

That's if they believe in Jesus and care about their eternal soul. If they don't believe in Jesus or care about a soul, then they should be happy with the same sex.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
High end I shall return but been called out to help someone who needs some help.I be back to see your replies.Thanks.
Ok. I hope all goes well.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

442 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 533,551
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min GOD 256,961
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Catcher1 172,543
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min bacon hater 93,838
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 22 min Alice 0563303677 19
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Buck Crick 224,604
GMO foods and you! 33 min andet1987 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min thewordofme 722,095
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ThatOneBand 115,592
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000