“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#527347 Apr 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I like being called a devil. And satan. And evil.
I like it SOOOOO much.
Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Don't forget...wicked, immoral, demoniac and angel of darkness.

However...they only call you those things because they love you.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#527348 Apr 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
also if you are native of this land
you suppose to have tomahavk,arrows,bow arrow, turkey feeders on your head,and dance loud shrie"hu hu au au ua ua sus sus de de by bu buuu
and go to wage war with your close nighbour having different name-
for example you are Huroni and your neighbour is iroquesi?
it seems to me native born people in this land are losers-indians with their last fate- second time to be removed by God from this land, because they were before parasities of this land, and gave birthday to the parasities destroy this land-'"so called native americans"
have good day native born american?
Woah.....
Nick

Australia

#527349 Apr 29, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show us the unambiguous and uncontradicted scripture that shows us that for a fact. If you can't, then thank you for your opinion.
<quoted text>
Perhaps. Or perhaps it is you that misunderstands. Please show us the unambiguous and uncontradicted scripture that shows us that I have misunderstood for a fact. If you can't, then thank you once again for your opinion.
Do you not understand that what you believe is of no value to me?- just what you know and can demonstrate.
<quoted text>
They do if you can't demonstrate convincingly that those scriptures weren't descriptions of the earth as it was understood by the people that wrote them.
Dan ch4 v5 and v6 explains it was a dream Nebuchadnezzer saw and visions that troubled him and wanted to know the interpretation of the dream.

Matt ch4 v8 is also mentioned in Luke ch4 v5.

At the end of the day it is for you to seek understanding through God's Spirit for the true context and meaning. If your not genuinely willing then there is no point, no matter what anyone shows you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527350 Apr 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Bad guys gonna git ya.
Libs gonna give our country away.
Muslims are terrorists.
Illegals are taking over California.
Helpless, threatened and paranoid.
Yeah, you.
But bad guys ain't gonna git me...

Libs are giving the country away...

Some Muslims ARE terrorists....

Illegals are NOT taking over anything - except the brainless labor jobs.

Helpless, threatened and paranoid.

Not me.

Informed. Me.

Deluded. You.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527351 Apr 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't give me the "we're a nation of immigrants" line.... We're not.
I know what isn't American; Middle East culture.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Threatened, helpless and paranoid.
Baseless, uniformed accusation.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527352 Apr 29, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you take no issue with an American calling another American woman out, to be falsely imprisoned due to simply donning a Hijab?
She is not an immigrant...she was born here....
No, I have no problem with that. Because it can't and won't happen. She was simply expressing her anger.

But if that "born here" citizen was aiding or abetting terrorism in any way, I think she deserves the death penalty.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527353 Apr 29, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I could be mistaken but I think he's hitting on you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NNmEQpy0WncXX
Tide seems like a man of many talents and he also seems quite intelligent. It's odd that he didn't know what "take out tcp" meant.

Sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527354 Apr 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Descending.
About to lose wifi.
Catcher out.
Helpless...threatened....paran oid.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527355 Apr 29, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, have Jesus hold the door for you on the way out.
Exit ==========> that way.
I thought the exit was stage left.....

<=========that way.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#527356 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I do, if by attack you mean rebut and ridicule those beliefs.
<quoted text>
Me, too.
<quoted text>
Me, too.
Rebut something with sound facts is good, but ridicule tends to just get the other person's back up and then they just react to what we have said to them rather than respond to the rebuttal with their own 'sound' facts. It seems kind of human nature that when we are personally attacked we deal with the personal attack rather than the subject being discussed. It is hard to break that, but the best way is to not play the same game that they want to play.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527357 Apr 29, 2013

Yes, I've read it and I know it.
You imply that your added attention gives you a better understanding of the bible, and that when our opinions differ, yours trumps mine. I disagree.
Oh, I see.

So if I were to read a neuroscience book if be just as good at debating it as a seasoned neuroscientist that has studied it for decades?

Is it really that simple?
Here's why:
[1] The bible was not written by a god
I have never implied that is was. That's not even biblical.
[2] Believers read their bibles with a confirmation bias.
That's your assumption and you know it.
[3] You've shown us repeatedly how difficult it is for you to read and reproduce an idea without altering it.

Another opinion?
Recently, we have twice seen you attempt to pull rank and overturn unbelievers' takes on your bible's cosmology, once over domes and vaults, and again over a flat earth.
But in neither case could you produce anything definitive - nothing unambiguous nor contradicted elsewhere - to rebut those reads.
Quote the contrary, I offered historical evidence, biblical evidence and most importantly - common sense.

You choose to believe what you do, partly because of your despise of "the church" and partly because of your ignorance.

So I can say that it's only partly your fault.

Location hidden

#527358 Apr 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it seems Chris sees the world as an evil place and without a savior, humanity is doomed ..
.. that's depressing ..
Depressing, and in my case it makes me angry because I think of the people who get sucked into these "Rapture" scares and do really dumb things which always harms their families.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#527359 Apr 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol I knew a older woman many years ago who had some sons.
They go out drinkin and parting.lol and come home to her house.
She say great day in the mornin thoses boys got to scrapin cause
they got out and got into that devil volkaka again.lol lol.
Just sharing.
LOL!
I used ta do that too. It was a ritual for a while. HEY! We helped ta expand the local police dept. I never got no awards for it though. Some appreciation huh?
hahah hah!

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#527360 Apr 29, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
But your wrong. Its how he words his opinions.
Tell me what you think of this example:
Lets say some christian lady in Kentucky stumbles across topix. She finds the WSJLM thread and says hmmm, this sounds interesting. The lady reads along , and sees some posts of IANS to, lets say skom, or LW, or Epi. He has insulted all of them and put their belief system down.
Now lets say the lady starts to post. She engages Ians in a friendly manner and Ians returns the respect. But she cant help but notice how he still puts down her belief system and other christians.
She trys to explain to Ians that he's wrong and in classic Ians fashion he tells her he doesnt care, its her problem its how he feels about her religion and he wont back down because hes here to cleanse the world of chriastianity once and for all. She may or may not drop it for the time being.
Later on she sees another degrading Ians post and says enough. She calls him a name or two.
Do you really think the lady from Kentucky has not been insulted? Do you really think she started it?
.. the sweet lady from KY has not personally been insulted, her belief system, her God, has been insulted. She then personalizes the interaction, responds in anger or frustration and indulges in name-calling ..

.. because we are human and respond emotionally, learning to separate a concept from a personal attack is difficult, especially when it comes to belief systems ..

.. neither Peace Warrior, Epi or Sereh indulge in name-calling, their posts reflect an emotional maturity. Hot heads go into warrior mode and begin the personal attacks, a sure sign of emotional and spiritual immaturity ..

.. your rebuttal is valid because many people respond from a gut level instead of detaching from the resentment and anger, focusing on the meat of the argument and refuting their foe ..

Location hidden

#527361 Apr 29, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
I do <smile>
:)

Location hidden

#527362 Apr 29, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.- Lazarus Long
Thanks. Great thought there, and so true.

Location hidden

#527363 Apr 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Boooosts, what is the point of going over these matters with you, you cannot comprehend them because you cannot believe, you are without faith, so it would all be a waste of time, go back and read some of my previous posts on the subject if you want to understand what I am saying.
Thanks, Lawest, but I won't go back and read your previous posts, as it is all I can do to keep current on the posts. I have seen what you have posted before, and you have not said anything that you don't continue to say, and which avoids or ignores what others say to you.

Faith is ok for someone who believes in God and thus has the faith, but for someone who doesn't believe in God or thus doesn't have faith in God, it is rather a pointless exercise for you to attempt to 'educate' them to find God. You can't put the cart ahead of the horse. Proved some evidence of the God's existence and you will have people piling on top of each other listening to you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527364 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"Easy"? Where was the unambiguous definition of vault and dome in those scriptures? There was none.

This is EXACTLY what I mean. You have no special insights into the bible, just unsupported opinions.
We're discussing "vault" and "dome", well the "vault" of heaven is a crucial concept. The word “firmament” appears in the King James version of the Old Testament 17 times, and in each case it is translated from the Hebrew word raqiya, which meant the visible vault of the sky, which is space - the universe, that bible calls it "the heavens".

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#527365 Apr 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. we're safe now. BT caught Catcher when his flight landed, locked him back in my car trunk with a flashlight and a bible ..
.. he's been whimpering and screaming all morning ..
.. any suggestions ??..
BT is whimpering and screaming?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#527366 Apr 29, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Lawest, but I won't go back and read your previous posts, as it is all I can do to keep current on the posts. I have seen what you have posted before, and you have not said anything that you don't continue to say, and which avoids or ignores what others say to you.
You can't put the cart ahead of the horse. Proved some evidence of the God's existence and you will have people piling on top of each other listening to you.

who="boooots"
Faith is ok for someone who believes in God and thus has the faith, but for someone who doesn't believe in God or thus doesn't have faith in God, it is rather a pointless exercise for you to attempt to 'educate' them to find God.
your words [[it is rather a pointless exercise]] a rather pointless exercise.

And YET, you keep engaging the Jesus Follower in a QuOtE "a rather pointless exercise"

So pray tell, please explain,[why] do you engage in pointless exercises? What is...{wait for it}...the point???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 37,348
Gay snapchat names 9 min jackkdc 55
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min ChristineM 753,659
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min New Age Spiritual... 550,897
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min RiccardoFire 96,431
Quitman Mountains, Hudspeth County, Texas (Sep '10) 21 min Jean-Louis 4
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 21 min curious 282
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min WasteWater 262,081
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 1 hr girls united states 173
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Rider on the Storm 174,539

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE