Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#527446 Apr 29, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Nothings wrong here. I love it when the truth comes out. You didn't say it but you know you agree with the spirit of it.
So, now you have become a mindreader?

Cool!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#527447 Apr 29, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not imply at all that my understanding is better. I'm saying to seek the true meaning in context to what the verse means.

Your you're, you know what I'm trying to say.
If you're trying to place your opinion of the bible as the right opinion, then you are saying you think you understand the bible better.
It is extremely contradictory to your lack of knowledge in basic spelling and grammar.

So when you claim that you know what the bible says and that the other person is wrong about it, you are lying, for you can't understand it's words if you don't understand the language it is written in.

Fremont, CA

#527448 Apr 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I tell you about them big words?
Dammit, man!
"Crossed" is hardly a big word.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#527449 Apr 29, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I 'hate' it when silly anti-christ posters keep coming to this christian forum every day trying POISON the minds of christians and spiritual 'fencesitters' trying to discern fiction from REALITY. Yes, when you children of the devil come here and tell LIES, I'm going to put you in your place, even if it hurts your feelings a little.
LOL
You're funny.
Christians cannot put anyone in their place because they only shoot blanks.

Montreal

#527450 Apr 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>As with the majority of your fellow atheist here, your mind is stalled and mired in a senseless circular looped argument, one more question to you and then I am through with you on the subject.........why do not only the gentile races who have been adopted and made heirs to the things of God by the blood of Christ Jesus, as well as those Jews who are born again by faith in his name, have to adhere to old ordinances and laws that were especially designed for the Hebrew and Nazarite people?

Also, I have no interest in twisting any of God's Word to demean any "minorities", homosexuality is a sin, stop equating it to a minority group because that is a lie straight from the pit of hell, God has made it clear that this was not meant to be and it is not natural and he has condemned it through the entire Bible, not just in the OT.

Romans 1:21-32
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain [1] God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Blah blah blah.
I'm not reading more quotes from your fairy tales.

Cherry picker bigot you are, and cherry picker bigot you will always be.
Unless of course, you decide to get help for that homophobia you have.

Fremont, CA

#527451 Apr 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. of course. My black leather outfit is Catcher's favorite ..
Especially when you slowly strip it off.

Montreal

#527452 Apr 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>As with the majority of your fellow atheist here, your mind is stalled and mired in a senseless circular looped argument, one more question to you and then I am through with you on the subject.........why do not only the gentile races who have been adopted and made heirs to the things of God by the blood of Christ Jesus, as well as those Jews who are born again by faith in his name, have to adhere to old ordinances and laws that were especially designed for the Hebrew and Nazarite people?

Also, I have no interest in twisting any of God's Word to demean any "minorities", homosexuality is a sin, stop equating it to a minority group because that is a lie straight from the pit of hell, God has made it clear that this was not meant to be and it is not natural and he has condemned it through the entire Bible, not just in the OT.

Romans 1:21-32
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain [1] God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Forgot to mention that another option of yours is to follow the rules laid out in the same sections of your bible as the verses you use against others.

(You'll never do that though, we all know you're a hypocritical cherry picker)
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#527453 Apr 29, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying you can talk to ducks and say something in duck language to hurt their feelings??
Maybe you should go in the pond and comfort them to say your sorry??
I talk to deezhey the duck often.
He doesn't trust christians feeding him...

Montreal

#527454 Apr 29, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget...wicked, immoral, demoniac and angel of darkness.

However...they only call you those things because they love you.
You forgot "abomination."

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#527455 Apr 29, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Herro.
Jesus is the only way to what?
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the WAY and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Adam

Germany

#527456 Apr 29, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not fashionable, it is just a right that homosexuals have been denied in most societies for a long time, but are finally seeing most of the progressive societies to recognize they have equal rights to all other people. Like all human rights issues it tends to get a lot of media coverage because it is controversial and people enjoy hearing about controversy.
Fortunately for the public we still have lots of bigoted people to keep entertaining them. Fortunately for society as a whole these bigots are the ones that will soon have nowhere to go but to change their thinking or just keep quiet.
it´s not fashionable it´s their right? Who decide it,you?
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#527457 Apr 29, 2013
Adam wrote:
Dr REALITY!!!!!!!!! if you belive in Jesus Christ turn yourself in and ask your god for forgivness! You have nothing to do with Christianity at all you are a little bigoted self proclaimed christian hypocrite not better than moslem terrorists who spit their hate on innocent ppl. Christians are different Christians are peaceful people you not. since you have been posting here you have been always abusing the chritian faith for your misleading targets insulting others and connecting them with Satan is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
Dr REALITY,if you hear me, turn yourself in and ask for forgiveness from the victims, from the injured, and from those who left. Ask for forgiveness from these people.
(Bell Ringing debuting the announcer)...
"AND ON THIS CORNER WE HAVE....."

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#527458 Apr 29, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You're funny.
Christians cannot put anyone in their place because they only shoot blanks.
Really? Most Christians in the U.S are here in the south. And almost all, got guns. You really think they shoot blanks?? whatcha' been smoking there fella!
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#527459 Apr 29, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
... A person is either a child of God or the devil...
You're lying!
I could have called you a liar but I don't know you that well, yet.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#527460 Apr 29, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>they all write the same things over and over again. I'm sure this is not the only billboard these secular humanists write the same things over and over again. It's obvious they are talking to each other, most of the writings and responses to the writings are from themselves to other secular humanists.
A few of them got frustrated and tired and leave the billboard. What the rest of them hope to accomplish having the same discussions points with each other really only God knows. And since they don't believe in in God, they not even know themselves. I think they just stuck and going nowhere fast.
I believe in a higher deity/ies.
But not yours.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#527461 Apr 29, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
"What Is Hanukkah?
All About the Jewish Holiday of Hanukkah (Chanukkah)"
"Hanukkah (sometimes transliterated Chanukkah) is a Jewish holiday celebrated for eight days and nights. It starts on the 25th of the Jewish month of Kislev, which coincides with late November-late December on the secular calendar."
"In Hebrew, the word "hanukkah" means "dedication." The name reminds us that this holiday commemorates the re-dedication of the holy Temple in Jerusalem following the Jewish victory over the Syrian-Greeks in 165 B.C.E."
The Hanukkah Story
http://judaism.about.com/od/holidays/a/hanukk...
~S*H*A*L*O*M~
I like the Hanukkah song better than the hanukkah story.
Shlm, with a little bit on the side.
Adam

Germany

#527462 Apr 29, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
(Bell Ringing debuting the announcer)...
"AND ON THIS CORNER WE HAVE....."
?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#527463 Apr 29, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in a higher deity/ies.
But not yours.
That OK with me. I no think that will be OK with Jesus Christ though. But that between you and Him.
Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#527464 Apr 29, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Hosea 4:1-12
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
4 A complaint against the people and the priests of Israel.
1 Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord [a]hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.
2 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and whoring, they break out, and [b]blood toucheth blood.
3 Therefore shall the land mourn, and everyone that dwelleth therein shall be cut off, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of the heaven, and also the fishes of the sea shall be taken away.
4 Yet [c]let none rebuke, nor reprove another: for thy people are as they that rebuke the Priest.
5 Therefore shalt thou fall in the [d]day, and the Prophet shall fall with thee in the night, and I will destroy thy [e]mother.
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because [f]thou hast refused knowledge, I will also refuse thee that thou shalt be no Priest to me: and seeing [g]thou hast forgotten the Law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
7 As they were [h]increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.
8 [i]They eat up the sins of my people, and lift up their minds in their iniquity.
9 And there shall be like people like [j]priest: for I will visit their ways upon them, and reward them their deeds.
10 For they shall eat, and not have enough, they shall [k]commit adultery, and shall not increase, because they have left off to take heed to the Lord.
11 [l]Whoredom, and wine, and new wine take away their heart.
12 My [m]people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff teacheth them: for the [n]spirit of fornications hath caused them to err, and they have gone a whoring from under their God.
True words. Thank you for helping me remember what is important.
Adam

Germany

#527465 Apr 29, 2013
@Boooots

Only sick and crazy ppl cut out god religion and moral from their lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min confrinting with ... 670,527
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Brandy trujillo 980,315
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min Shiralee 445,671
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Sky Writer 31 184,305
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Farting Hillary 101,143
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 3 hr Blackwomenrule 89
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr David C Pumpkins 286,468
More from around the web