Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#527216 Apr 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> We(or most of us) have lost the individual mysticism of our core as individuals, and with that, the ability to relate to the ALL. So much so, that I doubt that anyone here would or could even understand what I just said.
Have to agree with you.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#527217 Apr 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. I'm glad you got the help you needed. I think some of us are not communicating effectively. I am not depressed nor do I have anxiety. I am a Christian and do look forward to the day, whenever that happens to be where sin and everything that is wrong in this world will be taken care of. I'm not of a mindset that any man can do anything (nor should he) to try to make that happen quicker. I'm also a professional truck driver and just had a d.o.t. physical. Its quite basic but never has any professional person told me any of the things that OFTEN get posted here. That I want to die (a lie) That I wish the world to end (another lie) Do you think there may be a reason the same things are posted over and over by people like Happy Lesbo and Le Le?
Perhaps, they like me, do not believe in a god or an afterlife, though they, like me, at least Happy Lesbo, at one time did, and they see you posting about looking forward to the next life, or the the end times (perhaps not your words), as seeking an end from something you see now as being bad. That does appear to have the signs of someone who feel death is more attractive than life.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#527218 Apr 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Many I don't read, most of his I don't but for the Christian that is truth. A person is either a child of God or the devil. I view much arrogance in this forum and it gets a pass. Like a person that doesn't even know another saying they should be on antidepressants. Thats quite a load of crap and arrogance to the max. And yet it gets praise here. Sad. Think I may be done here for some time. God is good and like my Tn friend posted, Jesus is the way and only way.
Cool, have Jesus hold the door for you on the way out.

Exit ==========> that way.

Location hidden

#527219 Apr 28, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Scrap?
Short word scrap big meaning out here.
To argue example a opinion or thought.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#527220 Apr 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I was paying notice that you were awol...and here you are!
Shoot...
Thanx
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Universal order/cosmic equilibrium.
The realm of the ALL. Sophia is the interpretation of those students of Greece from the ancient school in Egypt, not the Abrahamic Kabbalah mysticism... It is also derived from there. Moses, Abraham, and even Joseph were influenced, and the "greats" of Greece were students also.
"And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and deeds" (Acts 7:22).
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
"We believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible; and in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all ages ... And we believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of life, who proceeds from the Father, who with the Father and the Son together is worshiped and glorified, who spoke by the prophets ..."
Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed - 381 - at the council of Constantinople...convened by Emperor Theodosius...who had just been baptized, and had no clue about the religious doctrine itself, yet made the decision as law, silencing any further debate.
Theocracy in action...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicene_Creed
Interesting that present day Turkey – despite name changes – Nicene and the land itself was the last of where the Book of Revelation is set so far as 'the seven churches' were concerned, and are still applicable today.

When in a high security jail in Africa [ same as Mandela at same time ]– tho innocent - the only book to read was a bible. I found myself drawing on scrap paper the main theme of each chapter. I also found the fact of 22 main items then of significance.
[ Almost like a bridge of a scale being between the 1st and the 7th, but counted as the 8th of an octave.] Yet... this last chapter being the 22 could go back to the 1st, the 11th, etc at infinitum.

This book also led me – yet supposed to be mythical – into finding an amazing truth in physics, to the point when taken to a professor of physics, he recognized the Nobel prize material put onto his back-board 5 months before it was announced by those who won... yet I knew nothing of them nor their science background! So has to be a Lot of truth in there in more ways than one. So how can one eliminate truth from a 'myth'?

I don't go to church, and not an RCC, and dogma is not mine. Don't belong to any cult or organisations. But will always believe the truth of Jesus - Yesuah - despite any 'phonetic changes' from Hebrew, or Greek or whatever. Deceit over time will catch up with itself, even as the thread of truth can never be wiped out. No less than a language can still proclaim truth regardless if it also has no letter 'c' as in one of the African languages, where a y = j also, and a d = t.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#527221 Apr 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Well for that I am sorry.
Don't fret. I prefer to battle solo anyway. I prefer not to have an innocent's injuries added to the scale, when it comes time for justice to be levied in my measure.
I am heathen according to your doctrine. Just so you know.

Location hidden

#527222 Apr 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, have Jesus hold the door for you on the way out.
Exit ==========> that way.
May God forgive you.For tuning one of his children away.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#527223 Apr 28, 2013
I still don't follow you. You said:

"Sometimes one must wonder if the scrap is worth the effort."

Is your word "scrap" in reference to people?

Ann Arbor, MI

#527224 Apr 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Short word scrap big meaning out here.
To argue example a opinion or thought.
I still don't follow you. You said:

"Sometimes one must wonder if the scrap is worth the effort."

Is your word scrap in reference to people?

Ann Arbor, MI

#527225 Apr 28, 2013
Sorry for the repeat folks.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#527226 Apr 28, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Scrap?
Ya.
scrap= fight/altercation

Ann Arbor, MI

#527227 Apr 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya.
scrap= fight/altercation
Got it and apologized <<blush>> ran slow on that one......

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#527228 Apr 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy
Howdy Adam.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#527229 Apr 28, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
~smooch~
I was just thinking bout signing off shortly ...if I can get my rear in gear in the AM I might go fishing ...bait store opens at 5:30.
Enjoy it my friend... I do! Can spend h-o-u-r-s just in hope, even more in peace, and longer still just being.(((*()*)) Great to catch just a moment with you.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#527230 Apr 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin;
Tis early here yet,but the sun going to shine for a change.
Been extra long winter here this season.Been scrolling thru
this thread and seein alot of Me's and more Me's the wonder
of it all only Me is important in the large world of masses
of people.Like sponges full of vingar water.One must wonder
how at the end of a day what was so important about only Me.
Have a good sunday at church.God bless.
Good evening LW, had a Blessed and wonderful time at church all day, a little tired right now but thought I'll look in on the goings on of the natives, lol.

Have a Blessed night.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#527232 Apr 28, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
It will go something like this> (I haven't heard from so-n-so in awhile, has anyone else heard anything from so-n-so, yes I've heard from another so-n-so, that the first so-n-so is sick and dying in the hospital, let us all here on this entertainment thread pray for so-n-so). Hey everybody!..did you hear,..so-n-so die yesterday.
It's called christian "Drama".
No, it's called Schizophrenia, on YOUR part, nothing of the kind was said or implied in the posts between OSG and myself.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#527233 Apr 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
May God forgive you.For tuning one of his children away.
I thought he only had the one child. Did he impregnate some other virgin girls?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#527234 Apr 28, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the word "hypocrite."
You'll find you used it erroneously.
Also, you're calling me a hypocrite?
What about you? You say that you don't follow the old testament, yet you try to use it against gay individuals.
Talk about cherry picking...Pick one: OT is to be ignored, or lived by. You can't be anything but a hypocrite if you use the OT against others and claim, at the same time, that it is irrelevant.
You are not only a hypocrite but a liar as well, I never said that the entire OT is to be ignored, what I did say is that you have to WHAT still applies to the believers to obey today and what isn't, for example..........we don't have to offer up rams, bullocks, goats and cattle in general as atonements for our sins, we don't have to perform physical circumcision on our male servants now, we don't have to keep the sabbath day anymore, we don't have to stone anyone or kill people in general, we don't have to follow and obey 'an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth'( though many still prefer to not knowing any better and it appeals their desire for revenge .

TRhese are just a very few example, there are many things that we as christians still have to obey, but again........you have to know WHAT still applies and what doesn't.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#527235 Apr 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
You like any of us can be nice when you want to be, not so much at other times. What lie? Are you speaking of the times I asked when another poster said you were an "angel" and I spoke of the word and how it says the devil comes as an angel of light? But the devil and those that serve him,(you do at this time) may appear good but inside are evil. Yes, I stand on that and do not lie about it, despite the lie you just posted here.(if that was your intent) The bigotry in this forum never ends, just some like you say not a word about it when people like Catcher and Ians rip on Christians. Carry on.
Good evening Chris, very true post, there is an old saying that the devil is still telling a lie even when he is telling the truth.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#527236 Apr 28, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Jesus is the only way. Repeat, JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY.:)
Experiencing God Day By Day:
The Way
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.(John 14:6)
If you are walking daily with the Lord, you will not have to find God’s will—you will already be in it. If you are walking with Him in obedience day by day, you will always be in the will of God. The Holy Spirit’s role is to guide you step by step to do God’s will. Walking closely with God each day guarantees that you will be exactly where He wants you to be. You would have to reject all of the Holy Spirit’s activity in your life in order to get out of the will of God.
The disciples never had to ask Jesus where they should go next. They simply looked to see where Jesus was going and stayed close to Him! Jesus was their “way.” They didn’t need a map as long as they had Jesus. Too often, we would prefer a road map of our future rather than a relationship with the Way. It often seems easier to follow a plan than to cultivate a relationship. We can become more concerned with our future than we are with walking intimately with God today.
Jesus will never give you a substitute for Himself. He is the only way to the Father. That’s why it is critical that you clearly know when God is speaking to you (Isa. 30:21). If you are disoriented to how God speaks, you will not understand when He is giving you a new revelation about what He is doing. If you want to know God’s will, take time to cultivate your relationship with Jesus and learn to identify His voice. He is more than willing to show you_the way.
Good truthful post HFN, how're you tonight?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min Paul Porter1 442,408
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 825,076
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min AN NFL FAN 121,589
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Ink 582,500
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 29 min RiccardoFire 2,959
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 35 min Remnant of 144000 40,091
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 36 min sangili karuppan 1,358
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Paul Porter1 98,794
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr puspamishra130 190
More from around the web