Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#527287 Apr 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, pal. Mexico is over 95% Christian, you should be happy there. And Canada's Christians are rising at a rate of 2.5%.
Last I checked, Mexico and Canada are also in "the west"....
Your data are wrong. Christianity is dying in both Canada and Mexico. From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Mexi... :

"Roman Catholics are 82.7% of the total [Mexican] population, down from 96% in 1970. The number of Mexican Catholics has fallen by 5% in the first decade of the 21st century"

And from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Cana... :

"Mainline [Canadian] Protestants and Roman Catholics have experienced drastic losses over the past 30 years,"

Also, from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_popula... , we see that between 1991 and 2001, Canadian Christians fell from Christian 83% to 77%.

Typical Christian inaccuracy and revisionism. Faith is a beautiful thing.

Fennario

#527288 Apr 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Funny that you never answered why you lied and interjected the flat earth thing....
Your bible describes a flat earth. It is you that is lying when denying it.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
"Your bible teaches that there is a dome over the earth separating it from heaven"
would be jsut as effective to illustrate your point as:
'Your bible teaches that there is a dome over the flat earth separating it from heaven"
But you added "flat" in there in an attempt to start an argument, or to further your non-point.
No, I had no idea that "flat earth" would start an argument. I was describing the bible's snow "globe" universe, which is also a flat, round surface covered by a hemispheric dome.

I have no idea why you got so angry over the flat earth, but seemed to handle the pillars and dome, for example, in stride. What's the friggin' difference? They're all equally wrong and equally embarrassing to the church.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Again, you're a deceitful little turd, IANS. You can't remember your lies from your truths. Which is likely the reason you save everything.....
You really are just more Christian trash, aren't you? You religion churns out millions just like you.

Anyway, you took too long answering my query, did you prefer Dung, Dag, or Dork? You get to be Dung.

Fennario

#527289 Apr 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What does the birth rate of whites have to do with the number of Christians?
I give up, Dung. What?

Fennario

#527290 Apr 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
When I'm wrong, I admit it.
Bullshit, Dung (redundant, huh?). I have proven you wrong this weekend.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#527291 Apr 29, 2013
Morning.....

” Every woman should have a blowtorch”

~ Julia Child

Thought for the Day

Fennario

#527292 Apr 29, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
Incorrect. He posted links to posts -- except for his errant second post. The actual post number is part of the link. So yes, as usual, you are wrong. No wonder you can't puzzle through ancient Hebrew cosmology.
LOL. My sentiments exactly. How can you eff up clicking on a link?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#527293 Apr 29, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Sometimes I find it hard to manage my time well. There is so much to do. Please help me to prioritize my daily activities to align with your will, your plan, your purpose, and to do what is most important as well as the little mundane tasks that must be done. Help me to know when to say "no" to projects and requests that come along that would overwhelm me or take away from what you want me to do. Please help me to always love and care for those lives you have entrusted to my care and circle of influence. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

Fennario

#527294 Apr 29, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
Sorry Catcher…I am not familiar with her really, had not heard of her until recently. I do read you, and thank you. Now, why do we (America) have a national news channel giving her a platform?
Ann Coulter is an incredibly disgusting person.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#527295 Apr 29, 2013
Encouraging Words.....

He must become greater and greater, and I must become less and less.

John 3:30

Fennario

#527296 Apr 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I not surprised?
Are you having a bad day?
Angry vibes are emanating from your posts.
Dung is probably drunk on beer again.

Fennario

#527297 Apr 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
The post number is part of the link? I'm sorry, I hadn't noticed that. Then I was wrong.
Seriously? Un-friggin-believable.

You don't have to notice that. All you have to do is click on the links. You never that, did you? You just guessed that they would be to pages instead of posts, didn't you?

Fennario

#527298 Apr 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. there was a reason for the persona ..
.. aside from being a bit OCD, he's a great person, very spiritual ..
.. if I could reveal more, I think you'd like him. Unfortunately, confidences, confidences, confidences ..
What kind of person chooses to do such a thing? What kind of person chooses such a persona? Who alienates dozens of people just to play a game? Why would he confide in you, and why would you believe him when he did?

Sorry, but I'm pretty certain that I would not like him, nor consider him spiritual.

Fennario

#527299 Apr 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
you are not able to understand fact,parabolic language,alegpries, not even deep spiritual language of ancients hebraic language,or greek?
I've heard it all before. But never with any evidence.
Dr Shrink wrote:
man stop interpret Bible according to your own specualations
I have no reason to do that.

Fennario

#527300 Apr 29, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree on so much.
All you have to do is apologize to me for what I thought (yes I can'r rea your mind) an insult to my girlfriend.
"I am sorry you have your head so far up your girlfriend's ass that you have become over sensitive and defensive. You see boogeymen where there aren't any. I apologize for any slight you imagine me to have done to you or Lupi."
Would be ample.
Are you requiring an apology from me?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#527301 Apr 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just evidence of treatment, not love.
Try harder.
Do you ever think before you type?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#527302 Apr 29, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> You are not only a hypocrite but a liar as well, I never said that the entire OT is to be ignored, what I did say is that you have to WHAT still applies to the believers to obey today and what isn't, for example..........we don't have to offer up rams, bullocks, goats and cattle in general as atonements for our sins, we don't have to perform physical circumcision on our male servants now, we don't have to keep the sabbath day anymore, we don't have to stone anyone or kill people in general, we don't have to follow and obey 'an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth'( though many still prefer to not knowing any better and it appeals their desire for revenge .
TRhese are just a very few example, there are many things that we as christians still have to obey, but again........you have to know WHAT still applies and what doesn't.
Yup, cherry-picking bigot.
Hiding behind your bible, trying to claim it has relevance only when you decide it does because you don't like a minority.

Fennario

#527303 Apr 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It's for the benefit of all, IANS.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
How do unbelievers benefit by a reduction in the level of ridicule of the church? We don't.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I am sorry for that comment. I thought you embraced tolerance. My bad.
You've changed your tune again, you deceitful worm. You suggested that we reduce our level of ridicule "for the benefit" of all. Now you've shape-shifted to a new argument in the midst of that one.

But to answer your question, yes, I do embrace tolerance and a tolerant society. Do you have an inkling what that means? It includes ridiculing your church into irrelevance.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#527304 Apr 29, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
I I Y I Y G I L ILCG S G B D Y W H MH I T Y I I T I E T NI III OF TODII IV I I W T III
H LOL LOL I LOVE PI PL G T F N T LOL GG
A SKOM LHY I I M M I I HI TAII HI RJN MTBB MMM LO M H G
IIII.TI.MA.I.I.E
ALMITI
:'{}
Ok......

All I could figure out was SKOM.....

:-)

Peace and Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#527305 Apr 29, 2013
Nice seeing ya....Will check back in later

Have a Blessed and Peace Filled Day today!!
Nick

Australia

#527306 Apr 29, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say. But you fail to support that claim. I say you're wrong (see below).
<quoted text>
I've shown you multiple scriptures that contradict you, including these:
[1] Dan 4:10-11 - "there was a tree at the center of the earth, and its height was great. The tree grew great and strong, its top reached to heaven, and it was visible to the ends of the whole earth."
[2] Matt 4:8 - "Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor"
I say you're wrong about these scriptures. They contradict your claim that the bible does not report a flat earth.
Your choice to disregard them is part of your confirmation bias that simply doesn't want to admit that the bible writers had no divine knowledge.
Dan ch4 v10-11 This is a part of Nebuchadnezzer's dream. A tree pictures Nebuchadnezzar after 605BC.

This is why Nebuchadnezzar seeked to have his dream interpretted. This verse has nothing to do with the earth being flat.

Matt ch4v8 is about when the devil, taking Jesus up on a highest mountain, showed Jesus all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

This is again has nothing to do with a flat earth. This is spiritually for when they where on the highest moutain they were not trapped in our dimensions and time.

I think your misunderstanding the true meaning.
None of your references are supporting your arguement of the world being flat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Catcher1 56,290
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Charles 650,641
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Joe Fortuna 971,875
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min bad bob 182,976
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Pegasus 281,483
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 44 min ImFree2Choose 2,351
Basketball is Stupid (Nov '11) 1 hr JOHN 20
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr NACKED TRUTH 44,994
More from around the web