|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be honest in giving you my opinion, and I do not mean to offend you in saying this.
There is no line concerning those type comments in the United States when it is a Christian speaking to the conservative, Christian, FOX news audience.
I understand you are Christian, and you are a rarity in noticing that what Coulter did goes against every fundamental concept of freedom in our Constitution.
No offense taken. I question a lot...

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In a way, they ARE assimliating us into their culture. Even though they're coming to OUR country.
We shouldn't allow that.
Try not to get stuck on the little bad words, try to focus on the content.
Could you think on this one for a few? Think you may see what I am saying if you do.......What is our culture?

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That your thinking Ann Coulter shouldn't have a voice on a national new network because you disagree with what she's saying.
That's not very American of you.
It is un-American of me to say that an American citizen should not be called out to be imprisoned, simply due to a religious symbol she chooses to put on.....think For a moment......

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you give me any examples of what you're considering to be "rabid far-right politics and nonsensical jabber-wacky"?
.. Hannity. Need I say more ??..
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann Coulter is, well, she is pretty hot.
.. she was already a well-known figure, I was but a wee lass in college when .......... Then, I met Rachel ..
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I like her because she's incredibly vocal for the right. Agreed, she is a wee-bit tooooooooo far right in her craziness about attacking Muslims just because they're Muslim.
.. glad you saw the light ..
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>But for the most part, I like her Americanism and her die hard love for our country.
.. picklehead, like Rush, she's an entertainer ..

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us have witnessed hate and bigotry. As sad as that might be...there are those that have experienced that hate and bigotry first hand.
<quoted text>
I actually agree with this. Often I have seen that.
I find it insulting when someone calls another...immoral...filthy...d isgusting...human garbage...evil...wicked...then turns around and claims to be so loving.
When those same things are said to them...they start yelling about the hatred and bigotry.
<quoted text>
I know the feeling...I too have been called many things. Once I was called a demoniac because I was too nice. Go figure...
Denying a lie does not make it true either Chris.
You like any of us can be nice when you want to be, not so much at other times. What lie? Are you speaking of the times I asked when another poster said you were an "angel" and I spoke of the word and how it says the devil comes as an angel of light? But the devil and those that serve him,(you do at this time) may appear good but inside are evil. Yes, I stand on that and do not lie about it, despite the lie you just posted here.(if that was your intent) The bigotry in this forum never ends, just some like you say not a word about it when people like Catcher and Ians rip on Christians. Carry on.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you think on this one for a few? Think you may see what I am saying if you do.......What is our culture?
Please don't give me the "we're a nation of immigrants" line.... We're not.

I know what isn't American; Middle East culture.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:14

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you.
I'm glad someone else also checked and found those links to be what I said they were.
I notice you mentioned that second one and I noticed the difference as well, but, it still took me to the specific post(I use a Chrome variant called IronwareSr) just as the permalink I C&P'd, should have done.
I think RiversideRedneck uses a phone to access topix and maybe that's the issue, I dunno.
My gut tells me he's being disingenuous or not waiting for the link to fully load and then makes the leap that "it doesn't work, LIES!".
I don't mind admitting I'm wrong or in error, but I've never had to admit that because I was being deceptive or dishonest. I strive to be as accurate and forthright as possible in all things I do.
He posted later that he was using a phone.

That may susplain things.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
'xactly.
:)

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
It is un-American of me to say that an American citizen should not be called out to be imprisoned, simply due to a religious symbol she chooses to put on.....think For a moment......
No, that's your right to free speech.

And Ann's opinion is hers.

the difference is that you aren't heard by millions of people.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

_-Alice-_ wrote:
Was that a yes?
When I was 5 I picked up a scorpion with my hands. Some boys were throwing rocks at it and that pissed my little self off. My Mom saw me and said, "No River, put it down !!!"
I said, "No !!!" I took it to the edge of the village and let it go. The Korean boys called me Crazy girl from then on and my Mom whipped my ass.
Uh huh. <with nod>

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. Hannity. Need I say more ??..
Yes, please. I've heard rants of liberals and lefties about Fox News, but never anything that I'd consider conclusive - except that the libs disagree...
.. she was already a well-known figure, I was but a wee lass in college when .......... Then, I met Rachel ..
Continue....
.. glad you saw the light ..
Im nit stoopid
.. picklehead, like Rush, she's an entertainer ..
True dat. So is Maher and Stewart. The libs love them, and never question their "sincerity".

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't give me the "we're a nation of immigrants" line.... We're not.
I know what isn't American; Middle East culture.
As I come from an immigrant family several generations back(ancestors that fought in the civil war), I have to ask where you are getting your information from. I also must ask what American Indian tribe you are a 100% decedent of if you are not an immigrant?

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
He posted later that he was using a phone.
That may susplain things.
Yessir, either an iPhone or a very limited work computer...

It's not my fault!

*sits in corner*

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there is.
It is incitement of hatred. It was said in a way to avoid "incitement to riot", which would be chargable as an offense...but one must recognize it for what it is.
It is obvious that it was scripted, and an expert play of emotional rhetoric that causes division among the masses-political and religious...one that supports emotional mob mentality and violence...leading to the passage of "laws" that serve only to remove even more of the republics citizens rights as individuals.
It is a perfectly orchestrated response to an event that was, in itself, the result of a divisive act of hatred.IMO
Question. Would you say the same when someone says to "kill the white babies"? Do you think that may incite anything?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's your right to free speech.
And Ann's opinion is hers.
the difference is that you aren't heard by millions of people.
You see nothing wrong with the opinion that religious folks should be imprisoned by what they choose to put on daily by the American Government, so noted - as that Is what she blatantly said......

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
2 Corinthians 11:14
That would be impossible, as "light" is the essence of truth, justice and fairness...

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Derision is no way to earn respect.
Respect is not my goal.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Maybe that's why Christians treat atheists the way we do - you people are constantly nagging about shit you don't understand.
That's not why.

You're also demonstrating an unfair prejudice.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
So you mock us for it, ignorantly.
Ridicule is ultimately ineffective against good ideas.

So, you should have no fear, if you have faith, right?

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
You see nothing wrong with the opinion that religious folks should be imprisoned by what they choose to put on daily by the American Government, so noted - as that Is what she blatantly said......
That's not the opinion of religious folks, though. That's one person's opinion.

I see somethin wrong with what she said, but not WHY she said it. I think she said it to stir people up a little bit - and it's working.

Americans have become way too complacent in dealing with immigrants, especially ones that don't wanna adopt an American way of life when they migrate to America.

To me, that's very strange. That they choose to leave their homeland, come to America for a better life, maybe chase the American dream, but then bring their old traditions with them and expect us to accept them as the norm.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Tide with Beach wrote:
Respect is not my goal.
Fine then, take out tcp.
That's not why.
You're also demonstrating an unfair prejudice.
In what way?
Ridicule is ultimately ineffective against good ideas.
So, you should have no fear, if you have faith, right?
I have no fear. Especially of atheist ideals trying to take over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 506,081 - 506,100 of596,615
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

690 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min RiversideRedneck 680,656
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min StarC 512,289
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Pegasus Zorders Nemesis 250,430
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Petesake del Liverpoole 109,710
Thai Prince and his Naked Wife 14 min PDX Dave 2
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min Toby 89,595
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min Liam 38,025
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 19 min chapter100 274
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min Dave Nelson 217,166
•••
•••
•••