Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#527139 Apr 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
**PORTIONS SNIPPED**We are one day closer to the Lords return. People get ready.
.. WOW !! Chris. I think you're been depressed for so long that you've decided to just accept your state of mind and anxiously await doomsday to end this dreary existence ..

.. noticing your depression isn't a judgment against you as a Christian or an insinuation that you have a character flaw, it's an observation ..

.. Zoloft, Effexor or Paxil should probably be on your breakfast and dinner menu. I know you're hurting because you seem incapable of being happy ..

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#527140 Apr 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a nice story - the end part, anyway.
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear that.
Well ~ you expected something that wasn't Biblical, so I gave you experience!! The last words I spoke to my Father as I kissed his beautiful old neck were that I loved him and treasured our childhood memories.... the other memories, I have packed away as unnecessary baggage :)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#527141 Apr 28, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
My axis has not changed.
1 Corinthians 13
New International Version (NIV)
13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
This is what I choose in life. Such a simple little verse…... ;O)
Good Pillar.

#527142 Apr 28, 2013
"Something calls to me.
The trees are drawing me near,
I've got to find out why.
Those gentle voices I hear
Explain it all with a sigh."
<quoted text>
"Listen to the tide slowly turning,
Wash all our heartaches away.
We're part of the fire that is burning,
And from the ashes we can build another day"
Nice.....

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#527143 Apr 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. WOW !! Chris. I think you're been depressed for so long that you've decided to just accept your state of mind and anxiously await doomsday to end this dreary existence ..
.. noticing your depression isn't a judgment against you as a Christian or an insinuation that you have a character flaw, it's an observation ..
.. Zoloft, Effexor or Paxil should probably be on your breakfast and dinner menu. I know you're hurting because you seem incapable of being happy ..
Lol. I get it. You need to say this to give yourself some kind of false peace. Say what you need to. I am happy. Truth is I am gay as the word means it before it was perverted. Thankful that those that know me like my wife and friends have never once said anything like what gets posted here often. Next.

#527144 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
You haven't been as even handed as you seem to think you have. You commented that you found my reaction childish, but you had no opinion when I was the target of that behavior. I expect that by now.
A few years ago I had a patient who was a conservative Christian, and who was being unfairly discriminated against by her atheist boss. She was being persecuted for refusing to participate in a Harry Potter event at the library where they both worked, and my patient was becoming physically ill from the mistreatment.
I recommended that she sue, but she said that she couldn't afford a lawyer. I recommended that she contact the ACLU. I might as well have recommended Satan.
Eventually, after a few more months without a job and her health deteriorating further, she relented, let the ACLU represent her, and eventually won a judgment against the city. Her rights had clearly been violated.
Would you do that? Would you ever stand up with an atheist against a theist because the atheist was in the right and the theist was wrong? I don't think so. I don't ever see that kind of behavior on this thread from any of the believers.
That's why I say that you're not as even handed as you seem to think.
I don't judge others by their choices of Spirituality, IANS, in fact, I try not to judge others at all.

Do you think I have not been involved in arguments in these forums with posters that you have argued with? The only differences between your arguments and mine are that I didn't call them names, just got over it and got on with it.

How many friends do you think I have who are non believers v believers? Do you think I treat them differently?

#527145 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
It wasn't an argument. It was personal insults - first one way, and now both ways.
<quoted text>
That's what I announced that I would do.
And that is the point I am making ~ you are choosing to carry on in a childish fashion, rather than take the mature way of getting over it. I have been told that you are an intelligent person with good points to point out ~ it would be much better reading these postings that you have to offer than taunting name calling insults, in my opinion, of course!!

#527146 Apr 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, I come to You seeking Your face, searching for answers so I can do something about the problems. There is so much turmoil in the world. There have been so many disasters, many beyond man's control. I pray that You will broaden the minds the people affected by each incident and open their eyes to see what You want them to learn. And I pray that they will respond in the right way. I know that You sometimes allow pressures in my life to bring attention to an issue You want me to take care of too. I pray today, that You as my Loving Father will make known anything that stands in the way of fellowship between You and I. I want to turn from any wrongdoing, and "step up to the plate" to do the right thing, no matter how great or how simple it may seem. I praise You for Who You are, for all You do, and for the fellowship we share through prayer. In Jesus' name, amen
Prime Time with God
Amen :)

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#527148 Apr 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Children of the devil?
You make me laugh.
One day you will choke on your own hatred.
Have you pissed on any graves lately?
It's like some live inside an Edgar Allan Poe story.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#527149 Apr 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Descending.

About to lose wifi.

Catcher out.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#527150 Apr 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**Truth is I am gay as the word means it before it was perverted. Thankful that those that know me like my wife and friends have never once said anything like what gets posted here often. Next.
.. they're afraid to tell you ..

Since: Sep 10

United States

#527151 Apr 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I get it. You need to say this to give yourself some kind of false peace. Say what you need to. I am happy. Truth is I am gay as the word means it before it was perverted. Thankful that those that know me like my wife and friends have never once said anything like what gets posted here often. Next.
You poor confused baby.

Your wife was gay.

You were on the path.

Then god saved you both.

Now you live in the closet.
Adam

Germany

#527152 Apr 28, 2013
Dr REALITY!!!!!!!!! if you belive in Jesus Christ turn yourself in and ask your god for forgivness! You have nothing to do with Christianity at all you are a little bigoted self proclaimed christian hypocrite not better than moslem terrorists who spit their hate on innocent ppl. Christians are different Christians are peaceful people you not. since you have been posting here you have been always abusing the chritian faith for your misleading targets insulting others and connecting them with Satan is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
Dr REALITY,if you hear me, turn yourself in and ask for forgiveness from the victims, from the injured, and from those who left. Ask for forgiveness from these people.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#527153 Apr 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Somewhere along the way I get the goose to juggle?
hahaa. I dunno, I don't look at things as being bad or good - as in luck or "fortune" - it's all just something to engage and experience. I look back down the road and go - "whew...cool, I wonder what's next?".
But that only works for me. Mostly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5dbdHqRDm-EXX
Wash: "Every planet has its own weird customs. About a year before we met, I spent six weeks on a moon where the principal form of recreation was juggling geese. My hand to God. Baby geese. Goslings. They were juggled." ~Firefly

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#527154 Apr 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you say nothing, not a word to other posters that post hate day after day. Things that make you think. God knows.
Do you think I should address every poster in these forums and contribute to frivolous argument?
There were plenty of times I could have engaged you in the past and did not, as I realized it would only deteriorate.
I address D R because he spews hatred simply for the sake of it, and then professes to be a christian in his practice of self righteousness.
My only statement to him was that the person he was defaming was created by the same maker as he was, and not to forget that...which led to a character assassination attempt on his part(due to his arrogance and hatred).
Now, I am a child of the devil, and an antichrist.
I guess he must be the christ. At least in his own mind anyway.
Thank you for affording me the opportunity to make that all known for what it really is.

Clearwater, FL

#527155 Apr 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. they're afraid to tell you ..
Humm. Let me think now, some of my friends have been so for over 29 years. Tell you what. I will go with people that I trust. You are not one of them. Take care.

Clearwater, FL

#527156 Apr 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor confused baby.
Your wife was gay.
You were on the path.
Then god saved you both.
Lol. I really do pity you. I really do.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#527157 Apr 28, 2013
UidiotRaceMakeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You sure you not Axis of evil, Fundie Xtain wars on the world , i see double standards from you Zealots
Explain if you would….?

#527158 Apr 28, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Got plans?
Yep ~ eternal love :)

Clearwater, FL

#527159 Apr 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor confused baby.
Your wife was gay.
You were on the path.
Then god saved you both.
I do wonder why you are filled with so much hate for your fellow man. Thats why I feel sorry for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min marge 670,428
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 min lightbeamrider 4,034
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min Johnnys girl 100,755
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 980,229
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Shiralee 445,659
___*Antichrist, Global SIGNS, Forewarnings___ 2 hr YTube2017News 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Sky Writer 31 184,294
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,457
More from around the web