Why Should Jesus Love Me?

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#527118 Apr 28, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you expect me to know what you mean here?
<quoted text>
This is unfairly prejudicial:
"you people are constantly nagging about shit you don't understand."
<quoted text>
You make a categorical error here.
What are atheist ideals? I think you'll find that any answers you provide belong to a different category.
If you're just talking about the spread of atheism, the spread of lacking belief in gods, it would be irrational to fear that. It shouldn't affect the faithful like you. Even if you were the only Christian, you'd believe just as strongly, even inside the nuthouse, wouldn't you?
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you expect me to know what you mean here?
I could be mistaken but I think he's hitting on you.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#527119 Apr 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It is primitive thought process, reminiscent of the era of the inquisitions and the "dark ages".
I find myself…..in an odd place at the moment.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#527120 Apr 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Cap;
This collapse is going to be slow moving,unnoticeabe by mankind,
Money drives a large part of the world in this day and age,greed,selfishness,deceit are all holding hands with each other.
Money in time will have no value.Big change will be when western money and Europian money become the only two forms of money in this world.This is only one area of change to expect in the future.
Hi LW.
I guess we'll see.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#527121 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm signing off for the day, you can start talking about me now.
Helpless, threatened and paranoid.

Ann Arbor, MI

#527122 Apr 28, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
The bitterness and hatred that comes from the heart and mouth of some does seem to come from the same mind set. I see it come from some on the right and some from the left. I do support free speach. However, I wish the Liberal Media and the Conservative Media, would not give them such a large stage. Any legitimate points they might have to make are lost in the bitterness they spew. People from both views have good points to discuss. But of late it seems not many really want to discuss issues and concerns. It seems the interest is in spewing hatred. And in my oppinion, that is wrong.
James 3:18 And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#527123 Apr 28, 2013
Jesus is the only way. Repeat, JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY.:)
Experiencing God Day By Day:

The Way
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.(John 14:6)
If you are walking daily with the Lord, you will not have to find God’s will—you will already be in it. If you are walking with Him in obedience day by day, you will always be in the will of God. The Holy Spirit’s role is to guide you step by step to do God’s will. Walking closely with God each day guarantees that you will be exactly where He wants you to be. You would have to reject all of the Holy Spirit’s activity in your life in order to get out of the will of God.
The disciples never had to ask Jesus where they should go next. They simply looked to see where Jesus was going and stayed close to Him! Jesus was their “way.” They didn’t need a map as long as they had Jesus. Too often, we would prefer a road map of our future rather than a relationship with the Way. It often seems easier to follow a plan than to cultivate a relationship. We can become more concerned with our future than we are with walking intimately with God today.
Jesus will never give you a substitute for Himself. He is the only way to the Father. That’s why it is critical that you clearly know when God is speaking to you (Isa. 30:21). If you are disoriented to how God speaks, you will not understand when He is giving you a new revelation about what He is doing. If you want to know God’s will, take time to cultivate your relationship with Jesus and learn to identify His voice. He is more than willing to show you_the way.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#527124 Apr 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I could be mistaken but I think he's hitting on you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NNmEQpy0WncXX
Not again.

It's a curse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#527125 Apr 28, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I find myself…..in an odd place at the moment.
If you are talking about your greater environment, then yes.
I don't think your "personal" axis is changed to any degree, but it appears that you're having some issues with "exterior" developments that need rationalized in the mind, and are completely contrary to what you had anticipated to be reality, and it is causing you distress.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#527126 Apr 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi LW.
I guess we'll see.
Well,cap the old pieces will become collectors items for sure
in time.Changes are all ready in the makin's ya know.America is slowly being sold off one small piece at a time to foreign investors.

Location hidden

#527127 Apr 28, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
James 3:18 And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
Excellent verse for the post :)

Location hidden

#527128 Apr 28, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
The Way
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.(John 14:6)
If you are walking daily with the Lord, you will not have to find God’s will—you will already be in it. If you are walking with Him in obedience day by day, you will always be in the will of God. The Holy Spirit’s role is to guide you step by step to do God’s will. Walking closely with God each day guarantees that you will be exactly where He wants you to be. You would have to reject all of the Holy Spirit’s activity in your life in order to get out of the will of God.
The disciples never had to ask Jesus where they should go next. They simply looked to see where Jesus was going and stayed close to Him! Jesus was their “way.” They didn’t need a map as long as they had Jesus. Too often, we would prefer a road map of our future rather than a relationship with the Way. It often seems easier to follow a plan than to cultivate a relationship. We can become more concerned with our future than we are with walking intimately with God today.
Jesus will never give you a substitute for Himself. He is the only way to the Father. That’s why it is critical that you clearly know when God is speaking to you (Isa. 30:21). If you are disoriented to how God speaks, you will not understand when He is giving you a new revelation about what He is doing. If you want to know God’s will, take time to cultivate your relationship with Jesus and learn to identify His voice. He is more than willing to show you_the way.
Well said :)

Location hidden

#527129 Apr 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,cap the old pieces will become collectors items for sure
in time.Changes are all ready in the makin's ya know.America is slowly being sold off one small piece at a time to foreign investors.
Ya, I know. I may wind up planting my feet somewhere else, I don't know.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#527130 Apr 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Scar. I'll be OK.
I like to keep things simple and it seems the older I get, the more complex things become. I don't know how you do it. How do you juggle all these things and still have time to play tag with an angry goose?
Somewhere along the way I get the goose to juggle?

hahaa. I dunno, I don't look at things as being bad or good - as in luck or "fortune" - it's all just something to engage and experience. I look back down the road and go - "whew...cool, I wonder what's next?".

But that only works for me. Mostly.

Doctor REALITY

United States

#527131 Apr 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> YOU are.
I was showing compassion.
YOU seem to love to hate.
Did your pastor teach you that?
I 'hate' it when silly anti-christ posters keep coming to this christian forum every day trying POISON the minds of christians and spiritual 'fencesitters' trying to discern fiction from REALITY. Yes, when you children of the devil come here and tell LIES, I'm going to put you in your place, even if it hurts your feelings a little.

Location hidden

#527133 Apr 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I 'hate' it when silly anti-christ posters keep coming to this christian forum every day trying POISON the minds of christians and spiritual 'fencesitters' trying to discern fiction from REALITY. Yes, when you children of the devil come here and tell LIES, I'm going to put you in your place, even if it hurts your feelings a little.
Children of the devil?
You make me laugh.
One day you will choke on your own hatred.
Have you pissed on any graves lately?
Nick

Australia

#527134 Apr 28, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're implying that ducks are satanic.
What will I say to ducks near the pond when I see them?
They're feelings will be hurt.
Are you implying you can talk to ducks and say something in duck language to hurt their feelings??

Maybe you should go in the pond and comfort them to say your sorry??

Ann Arbor, MI

#527135 Apr 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> If you are talking about your greater environment, then yes.
I don't think your "personal" axis is changed to any degree, but it appears that you're having some issues with "exterior" developments that need rationalized in the mind, and are completely contrary to what you had anticipated to be reality, and it is causing you distress.
My axis has not changed.

1 Corinthians 13
New International Version (NIV)

13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

This is what I choose in life. Such a simple little verse…... ;O)
Adam

Germany

#527136 Apr 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I 'hate' it when silly anti-christ posters keep coming to this christian forum every day trying POISON the minds of christians and spiritual 'fencesitters' trying to discern fiction from REALITY. Yes, when you children of the devil come here and tell LIES, I'm going to put you in your place, even if it hurts your feelings a little.
My bad I told you before you are far away being in touch with christianity. You don´t talk christ like you don´t argue like christ you don´t preach christ like you don´t live like christ. What is christ in you? You make a lot of words without any sense. Everything from your comments what has to do with christian faith is a fraud a fake.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#527137 Apr 28, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
The Way
Indeed.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#527138 Apr 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Children of the devil?
You make me laugh.
One day you will choke on your own hatred.
Have you pissed on any graves lately?
And yet you say nothing, not a word to other posters that post hate day after day. Things that make you think. God knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min nanoanomaly 104,728
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min guest 673,322
............"I never HAD any toys"....... 10 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min nanoanomaly 981,316
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,814
_____POPE Francis 100% EXPOSED_____ 2 hr andet1987 10
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 2 hr andet1987 66
More from around the web