Why Should Jesus Love Me?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#527097 Apr 28, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you expect me to know what you mean here?
<quoted text>
This is unfairly prejudicial:
"you people are constantly nagging about shit you don't understand."
<quoted text>
You make a categorical error here.
What are atheist ideals? I think you'll find that any answers you provide belong to a different category.
If you're just talking about the spread of atheism, the spread of lacking belief in gods, it would be irrational to fear that. It shouldn't affect the faithful like you. Even if you were the only Christian, you'd believe just as strongly, even inside the nuthouse, wouldn't you?
"Take out tcp" is from a song -

I'm about to give you all of my money
And all I'm askin' in return, honey
Is to give me my profits
When you get home (just a, just a, just a, just a)
Yeah baby (just a, just a, just a, just a)
When you get home (just a little bit)
Yeah (just a little bit)

I don't fear the spread of atheism, I thought I already made that clear.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#527098 Apr 28, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct my friend...
Still I can not comprehend why ones clothing that expresses personal belief or lack there of, should warrant the imprisonment of an individual (or the calling for it) in the United States of America in 2013.
It is primitive thought process, reminiscent of the era of the inquisitions and the "dark ages".

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#527099 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? You think that ignorant nomads in the Saudi Arabian desert have even heard of God?
Don't assume that just because a people don't believe in God means they have a choice to or have even heard of him...
<quoted text>
True, but skeptics are the only ones that seem to want it removed.
Ignorant nomads wandering in a desert. Where have I heard that before?
Adam

Germany

#527100 Apr 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Adam. Please keep us posted if that number changes.
Keep up the good work.
Now lesser than before. They disappeared as you appeared.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527102 Apr 28, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
So the individuals that wrote the Constitution have no true meaning in history....? The past wars and fights for independence mean nothing to you......Why did America come to be?
Of course the founding fathers have a lot to do with history, what kind of questions are those?

I am an American, I'm no immigrant. Not of my family are immigrants. My ancestors may have come from a different country, but that country is where they came from, not me.

And most Americans are just like me, born and raised in America, making them American not an immigrant.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527103 Apr 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Buck is special. He's not even here yet we're talking about him.
Such is his genius.
Well I'm signing off for the day, you can start talking about me now.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#527104 Apr 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> We will not be the first civilization to collapse because of greed, bigotry, racial, and religious division.
We may be the last.
Only God knows.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#527105 Apr 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
High end I shall return but been called out to help someone who needs some help.I be back to see your replies.Thanks.
Figures High end played a hank snow.lol
Gone,going and puff gone.lol
Sweep pages puff gone.lol

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#527106 Apr 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Hannity. Need I say more ??..
<quoted text>
.. she was already a well-known figure, I was but a wee lass in college when .......... Then, I met Rachel ..
<quoted text>
.. glad you saw the light ..
<quoted text>
.. picklehead, like Rush, she's an entertainer ..
She found a niche and she exploits it to her benefit. Good for her. It's not her fault that people actually believe what she says.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#527108 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't give me the "we're a nation of immigrants" line.... We're not.
I know what isn't American; Middle East culture.
I like Falafel.

Location hidden

#527109 Apr 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It is primitive thought process, reminiscent of the era of the inquisitions and the "dark ages".
The bitterness and hatred that comes from the heart and mouth of some does seem to come from the same mind set. I see it come from some on the right and some from the left. I do support free speach. However, I wish the Liberal Media and the Conservative Media, would not give them such a large stage. Any legitimate points they might have to make are lost in the bitterness they spew. People from both views have good points to discuss. But of late it seems not many really want to discuss issues and concerns. It seems the interest is in spewing hatred. And in my oppinion, that is wrong.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#527110 Apr 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Buck is special. He's not even here yet we're talking about him.
Such is his genius.
True enough.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#527112 Apr 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> We will not be the first civilization to collapse because of greed, bigotry, racial, and religious division.
We may be the last.
Hi Cap;

This collapse is going to be slow moving,unnoticeabe by mankind,
Money drives a large part of the world in this day and age,greed,selfishness,deceit are all holding hands with each other.
Money in time will have no value.Big change will be when western money and Europian money become the only two forms of money in this world.This is only one area of change to expect in the future.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#527113 Apr 28, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
God is in the last faze of judgement above whole world?
Not America,God is not American, not ally or enemy of America,nor terrorists so called by fake goverments jihadists?
quote of somene like dr Dale Robbins doesn't urge God to focus only on America.
His writings are nationalistic,biased,and predujicial having nothing to do with GODS UNIVERSAL AGAPE LOVE?
THIS GLOBE IS 7 BILLIONS OF LIFE IMMORAL EXISTENCY,NOT SIMPLE AND CHILDLISH DUMB AMERICANS MADE BY THEIR GOVERMENT??
Again ? Not really sure what you are sayinig? God is God. Never said He is nationalistic to any nation. He does make it quite clear He loves Israel and to pray for that nation and the people. I will say this: We are one day closer to the Lords return. People get ready.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#527114 Apr 28, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
The bitterness and hatred that comes from the heart and mouth of some does seem to come from the same mind set. I see it come from some on the right and some from the left. I do support free speach. However, I wish the Liberal Media and the Conservative Media, would not give them such a large stage. Any legitimate points they might have to make are lost in the bitterness they spew. People from both views have good points to discuss. But of late it seems not many really want to discuss issues and concerns. It seems the interest is in spewing hatred. And in my oppinion, that is wrong.
I agree.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

United States

#527115 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a loyal Fox viewer.
You see me as helpless, threatened, and paranoid?
If so, why?
Yep.

Bad guys gonna git ya.

Libs gonna give our country away.

Muslims are terrorists.

Illegals are taking over California.

Helpless, threatened and paranoid.

Yeah, you.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

United States

#527116 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't give me the "we're a nation of immigrants" line.... We're not.
I know what isn't American; Middle East culture.
Threatened, helpless and paranoid.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#527117 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the founding fathers have a lot to do with history, what kind of questions are those?
I am an American, I'm no immigrant. Not of my family are immigrants. My ancestors may have come from a different country, but that country is where they came from, not me.
And most Americans are just like me, born and raised in America, making them American not an immigrant.
Yet you take no issue with an American calling another American woman out, to be falsely imprisoned due to simply donning a Hijab?
She is not an immigrant...she was born here....

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#527118 Apr 28, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
This is unfairly prejudicial:
"you people are constantly nagging about shit you don't understand."
<quoted text>
You make a categorical error here.
What are atheist ideals? I think you'll find that any answers you provide belong to a different category.
If you're just talking about the spread of atheism, the spread of lacking belief in gods, it would be irrational to fear that. It shouldn't affect the faithful like you. Even if you were the only Christian, you'd believe just as strongly, even inside the nuthouse, wouldn't you?
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I could be mistaken but I think he's hitting on you.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#527119 Apr 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It is primitive thought process, reminiscent of the era of the inquisitions and the "dark ages".
I find myselfÂ…..in an odd place at the moment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Aura Mytha 42,518
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min PadMark 690,619
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aura Mytha 989,879
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Trump Is USA Savior 160
HOLLYWOOD striving to delete prayer from scripts 2 hr dollars2donuts 1
Do white girls really love filipino men? In wha... (Apr '14) 3 hr Johnny 12
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 3 hr Johnny 59
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 4 hr Johnny 649
More from around the web