“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#527048 Apr 28, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
Respect is not my goal.
Fine then, take out tcp.
That's not why.
You're also demonstrating an unfair prejudice.
In what way?
Ridicule is ultimately ineffective against good ideas.
So, you should have no fear, if you have faith, right?
I have no fear. Especially of atheist ideals trying to take over.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#527049 Apr 28, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
As I come from an immigrant family several generations back(ancestors that fought in the civil war), I have to ask where you are getting your information from. I also must ask what American Indian tribe you are a 100% decedent of if you are not an immigrant?
Even the "native" inhabitants of the Americas did not originate on the mainland. They were just here before the Europeans were.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#527050 Apr 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Question. Would you say the same when someone says to "kill the white babies"? Do you think that may incite anything?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =D9HdvBb8HBkXX
Absolutely.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#527051 Apr 28, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
If I could, I would like to ask for opinions on Ann Coulter’s comment about the wearing of a Hijab? I have been chewing on this one for a few days now. For those of you who have not read or watched the newscast that I am talking about:
Coulter went on an anti-Muslim tirade on conservative opinion show “Hannity” Monday night, saying the wife of dead Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsnarnaev should be imprisoned for wearing a Muslim veil.
“I don’t care if she knew about this,” Coulter told Sean Hannity, the host of the Fox News show.“She ought to be in prison for wearing a hijab.”
It is not illegal in the United States to wear hijabs.
Found here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/ann-...
A Christian woman, on national news - states that an American born citizen should be imprisoned simply for a clothing item? Where is the line when it comes to comments such as the one above?
I got scolded by a police officer for wearing too little clothing once.

I was unaware that my little breasts were so offensive to some.
lorraine

Los Angeles, CA

#527052 Apr 28, 2013
Be cuz not only are you one one of his childern
And say becuz you must belive or else you would'nt care.
Antway why be cuz he made us in his images .
Also he/she is a care lovin macaful understanding .GOD..

So jus think like this if you look in the mirror what you
See is a form of the lord .and the lord made you .
Remember he was a fine carpenter .and loved all
Of his work. That's why.........lorraine

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527053 Apr 28, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
As I come from an immigrant family several generations back(ancestors that fought in the civil war), I have to ask where you are getting your information from. I also must ask what American Indian tribe you are a 100% decedent of if you are not an immigrant?
Can you tell me any country that you wouldn't consider a "nation of immigrants"?

Do you think that Italy isn't a nation of immigrants? England? China?

You think Indians were always in North America?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#527054 Apr 28, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
If I could, I would like to ask for opinions on Ann Coulter’s comment about the wearing of a Hijab? I have been chewing on this one for a few days now. For those of you who have not read or watched the newscast that I am talking about:
Coulter went on an anti-Muslim tirade on conservative opinion show “Hannity” Monday night, saying the wife of dead Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsnarnaev should be imprisoned for wearing a Muslim veil.
“I don’t care if she knew about this,” Coulter told Sean Hannity, the host of the Fox News show.“She ought to be in prison for wearing a hijab.”
It is not illegal in the United States to wear hijabs.
Found here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/ann-...
A Christian woman, on national news - states that an American born citizen should be imprisoned simply for a clothing item? Where is the line when it comes to comments such as the one above?
I think it's shameless self promotion.

She may be that stupid and unethical, but I think it's more likely that she's pandering to the stupid and unethical people that might buy her books.

Somebody that pays more attention to that sort of thing might know better than me.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#527055 Apr 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be impossible, as "light" is the essence of truth, justice and fairness...
Sorry, have to go with the word. Most of this world is blinded by what they think is light and truth is it is darkness. Looks not only can be deceiving the can lead right to the pit. In this nation why do you think so many people are not concerned with what is going on and more concerned with the way things look? Some time back concerning what happened to the U.S Ambassador in Benghazi, Libya, someone said the "optics" were important. Really? Thats what some people value. The optics. But the true light of God will never be put out by the darkness of this world ( cosmos or kosmos) system that man values.
lorraine

Los Angeles, CA

#527056 Apr 28, 2013
For those how read my blogs forgive me
My spelling is very bad I have dislacia
Anyway jus few time you get ...lorraine

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527057 Apr 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Even the "native" inhabitants of the Americas did not originate on the mainland. They were just here before the Europeans were.
Exactly. And their ancestors came from somewhere else, making the "natives" immigrants, too.

And their ancestor's ancestors came from somewhere else.

And their ancestor's ancestor's ancestors came from somewhere else.

ad infintum.

I can't stand the "America is a nation of immigrants" bullshit. It takes away any American pride, what little is left.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#527058 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What I mean is, she has every right to voice her opinion. Every right that you and I have, she has too.
She's furious and she's fed up with terrorists and terrorism and she's venting.
I don't see what the big deal is.
Of course you don't.

It speaks to your ethics.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#527059 Apr 28, 2013
boooots wrote:
I think you are getting more flack from these people than your posts deserve. However, just stating my opinion.
Thanks, boooots.

But you know the terrain as well as I do. You get your share of abuse.

I understand that I attack something that they consider sacred, and among any group of Christians, some are going to strike out at such opinions.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527060 Apr 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I got scolded by a police officer for wearing too little clothing once.
I was unaware that my little breasts were so offensive to some.
wearing too little clothing

:)

little breasts
little breasts
little breasts
little breasts
little breasts
little breasts
little breasts

:)

That's about all read. Mrs Redneck has a habit of wearing too little clothing and her little bewbies show...

Mr Redneck loves it :)

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#527061 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your a typical Californian left wing wimp that only wants to hear from other left wing wimps.
Sorry...
Don't you live in California? What does that have to do with the subject?

Fennario

#527062 Apr 28, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember posting that, though I couldn't find it on the link I clicked in your previous post. No problem. I appreciate your re-posting it as I was trying to find what post you were referring to. Thanks.
I think doctors in Canada run up against a lot of bureaucracy and expenses too, but their problems may be somewhat different than what you listed. The long hours exist. My son carries his cell phone turned on 24/7 because he is the chief of his department so can be called at any time by one of his staff if they need his assistance or ok on something.
I even had the pleasure (or misfortune) of calling him out of the operating room one day when I called him on a personal matter, thinking he would be off work on a Saturday but he was filling one of his on call shifts, and since he didn't know the number I was calling from assumed the call might be re work, so had to step out of the room to take my call. He is an anesthesiologist so can leave temporarily as long as another staff monitors the patient for him.
He sometimes is at work for 36 hours, though I have no knowledge of how a person can work competently with a life in their hands without sleep for that long.
Thanks for the update. And good luck to him in his career.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#527063 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the opinion of religious folks, though. That's one person's opinion.
I see somethin wrong with what she said, but not WHY she said it. I think she said it to stir people up a little bit - and it's working.
Americans have become way too complacent in dealing with immigrants, especially ones that don't wanna adopt an American way of life when they migrate to America.
To me, that's very strange. That they choose to leave their homeland, come to America for a better life, maybe chase the American dream, but then bring their old traditions with them and expect us to accept them as the norm.
This is a backpedal....please See your own prior comment. If we say that we as the individual endorse another persons opinion....in My own opinion, we need to truly understand what they are actually saying.

To say that one should be imprisoned for the religious garb they choose to put on, is not the same as saying one should learn English....
Adam

Germany

#527064 Apr 28, 2013

Fennario

#527065 Apr 28, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
We each occupy our own space in time. So long as it harms no one, what others choose to do with their time is not your concern ...
And learning an ancient language harms no one.
I agree. It's his choice and harms nobody else. I disagreed with praising the choice. My opinion was the opposite.

Clearwater, FL

#527066 Apr 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely.
At least you are fair. Thats more than I can say for some. I pray we never see that but fear we will. Imo this nation is going to crash and when the gov can no longer keep the system running I wonder who will get the blame? I wonder where anger will be directed if God forbid riots come?

Clearwater, FL

#527067 Apr 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you live in California? What does that have to do with the subject?
I guess you have not been to Ca?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,629
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 2 hr The Judge 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr nanoanomaly 981,409
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Jedi Master 673,420
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 hr Barking Hillary 104,837
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 5 hr Godly Godlike 2
CNN: Bill Cosby past away today after long batt... (Dec '08) 6 hr What Was That 85
More from around the web