Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you forgotten already? Perhaps that's your intention when you drag these things out.
YOU WROTE: "Are you assuming that heaven is in space? Or that angels reside in space?"
I WROTE: "That is what was taught. Your bible teaches that there is a dome over the flat earth separating it from heaven, and that your god walks on it amidst clouds"
YOU WROTE: "Why do you lie and interject the "flat eart" into your opinions?"
That a diversion from your original point that heaven is not up in space, which was never revisited once you diverted with the flat earth. Now you have forgotten that you said that and ask, "What's your point."
This is the reason for my allusion to the myth of Sissyphus, who was "compelled to roll an immense boulder up a hill, only to watch it roll back down, and to repeat this action forever." This would be the fate of any poster that takes you at face value. He would make no progress however hard he toils.
Funny that you never answered why you lied and interjected the flat earth thing....

It was no diversion, I was trying to get you to open your eyes and realize what you're typing.

"Your bible teaches that there is a dome over the earth separating it from heaven"

would be jsut as effective to illustrate your point as:

'Your bible teaches that there is a dome over the flat earth separating it from heaven"

But you added "flat" in there in an attempt to start an argument, or to further your non-point.

Again, you're a deceitful little turd, IANS. You can't remember your lies from your truths. Which is likely the reason you save everything.....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
About a decade sooner in America.
Did you know that the relative birth rates of whites in America has been falling, and has recently dropped below 50%?
"Demographic Tipping Point: Whites Now Less than Half of US Births"
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/05/demogr...
It's a brave new world.
What does the birth rate of whites have to do with the number of Christians?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure not any pastor I've ever met. For God so loved the world (the people) I've been witness to much hate and bigotry. This forum just about every day is a witness to it. Sad that most times its the very people that claim they can't stand it. Just more of do as we say, not as we do. I have been called a bigot and standing on hate. Repeating a lie many time doesn't make it true.
I know Chris. I have watched it in silence. Sadly, I am guilty of contributing to it also.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously there is evidence, for the way one treats another is evidence of their love.
That's just evidence of treatment, not love.

Try harder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not wrong.
I checked his links.
All but the 2nd of the 5 links are permalinks, and I assume he unintentionally copied that 2nd link improperly.
Permalinks go to a specific post and end this way:
..../post526221
And the above is actually the post his first link leads to.
A permalink will place the specific post first in your browser's viewing area, unless the post in relation to the page length prohibits that. Regardless, the specific post will always be one of the posts that are immediately visible when you hit the page after following the link.
But the URL will not show up in your browser's URL field that way once you follow the the link.
So now the question is, will you admit you were wrong?
I clicked on all five links. Every one to me to a specific page on Topix, but not to a specific post.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. animals splash in puddles. What a free, wonderful life they have. We can learn from the animals ..
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Some also eat their own young. Others eat their own vomit.
Rom 1:25
who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
.. you have a way of taking something beautiful and making it something ugly ..

.. here, make something vile out of this ..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
I take issue with two things. First, I do believe that Buck, whoever he may be, is quite intelligent. Secondly, Buck himself will tell you that he and I had an amicable relationship. Otherwise, your comments are well taken.
I thought that you knew buck through personal communications. I also heard that he was not who he pretended to be. I never pried since I assumed it was all confidential.

The man behind the persona may have been intelligent and have an amicable relationship with you, but I can only address the Internet persona, "Buck". Buck could learn what he wanted to learn, but he didn't seem to want to learn too much that was worthwhile. I found him unteachable.

And his public interaction with you seemed extremely disrespectful to me, in the same manner we have seen in this thread.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I clicked on all five links. Every one to me to a specific page on Topix, but not to a specific post.
I figured you wouldn't admit it.

Project much?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

"Something calls to me.
The trees are drawing me near,
I've got to find out why.
Those gentle voices I hear
Explain it all with a sigh."

"Listen to the tide slowly turning,
Wash all our heartaches away.
We're part of the fire that is burning,
And from the ashes we can build another day"
AnnieJ wrote:
This is nice.
Do you know these words? They're both lyrics from Moody Blues songs. The first is an airy ballad called Tuesday Afternoon, the second a rock song with a prominent electric guitar part called The Story In Your Eyes - both easy to find on YouTube if you're interested.

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I thought that you knew buck through personal communications. I also heard that he was not who he pretended to be. I never pried since I assumed it was all confidential.
The man behind the persona may have been intelligent and have an amicable relationship with you, but I can only address the Internet persona, "Buck". Buck could learn what he wanted to learn, but he didn't seem to want to learn too much that was worthwhile. I found him unteachable.
And his public interaction with you seemed extremely disrespectful to me, in the same manner we have seen in this thread.
No, I never communicated with Buck privately. And I do believe he was not at all what he pretended to be, it was a persona.

Yes, he was (is) stubborn to the max, and definitely unreachable and unteachable. For me, it was entertainment and an opportunity to express my own views, possibly reaching others with them.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

If I could, I would like to ask for opinions on Ann Coulter’s comment about the wearing of a Hijab? I have been chewing on this one for a few days now. For those of you who have not read or watched the newscast that I am talking about:

Coulter went on an anti-Muslim tirade on conservative opinion show “Hannity” Monday night, saying the wife of dead Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsnarnaev should be imprisoned for wearing a Muslim veil.

“I don’t care if she knew about this,” Coulter told Sean Hannity, the host of the Fox News show.“She ought to be in prison for wearing a hijab.”

It is not illegal in the United States to wear hijabs.
Found here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/ann-...

A Christian woman, on national news - states that an American born citizen should be imprisoned simply for a clothing item? Where is the line when it comes to comments such as the one above?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
I am not sure but if I had to guess... I think some believe that it will make them a little more "holy" ..."righteous"...giv e them an edge over others. I say this jokingly but in a sense I believe it to be true. It will look good on their job applications when they get to heaven ...maybe get them a better rewarding job ...much like a PhD or MBA might in this world.
[shakes head]

I remember being into secret meanings as a kid. I read astrology books and learned to do horoscopes. We liked pig latin because we thought we were not readily understood by others. We liked decoder rings, substitution codes, one way mirrors, magic tricks, slang and invisible ink - anything that made us feel that we had special access to special information. I remember that.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you saw what Buck wanted you to see ..
.. it was an illusion ..
Well, yeah - that was what I was alluding to in my post to him a few minute ago. It sounds like you also knew him in a way that I didn't. I can only judge the persona, not the actor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured you wouldn't admit it.
Project much?
When I'm wrong, I admit it. Perhaps you could tell me how you think I went wrong.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
If I could, I would like to ask for opinions on Ann Coulter’s comment about the wearing of a Hijab? I have been chewing on this one for a few days now. For those of you who have not read or watched the newscast that I am talking about:
Coulter went on an anti-Muslim tirade on conservative opinion show “Hannity” Monday night, saying the wife of dead Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsnarnaev should be imprisoned for wearing a Muslim veil.
“I don’t care if she knew about this,” Coulter told Sean Hannity, the host of the Fox News show.“She ought to be in prison for wearing a hijab.”
Found here:
A Christian woman, on national news - states that an American born citizen should be imprisoned simply for a clothing item? Where is the line when it comes to comments such as the one above?
It's horrible when people express their opinions, isn't it?

Unless of course, they have the same opinion as you...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
Found here:
I"ll keep it very simple: Coulter is scum, and any comment by her is, in my view, beneath dignity.

There is a word in Spanish for her ilk: Asquerosa.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure what you mean?
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

NoStress4me wrote:
Found here:
So is your problem with the statement about clothing, or is your problem with the person making the statement?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
When I'm wrong, I admit it. Perhaps you could tell me how you think I went wrong.....
I already did -- in detail.

Probably 95% of those who post here get it.

If you don't, you're in the bottom 5%, give or take.

If you do but won't admit it,....

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.

But some opinions are beyond the pale, and those who express them should be called out or totally ignored.

KKK members' opinions, for instance, and those of neo-nazis, fall into this category.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min Lost In Transition 172,976
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min waaasssuuup 441,107
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min KiMare 94,412
God says in the Bible to cook the dead and eat. 8 min Carl Bowen 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min Senecus 2,208
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Catcher1 730,452
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min RoSesz 537,228
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Dr_Zorderz 259,347
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 39 min Tim Osman 117,824

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••