Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#527010 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're mistaken. I'm not on a home computer, ever. I eaither post from work or an iphone. neither one has the option the hover over a link.
When I clicked on the links, they just took me to the top of the page and stopped, they never went to a particular link.
I understand the confusion now & apologize if I got on your nerves for it. I believe what you're saying about the links, I just can't access them like you can on a home computer.
I'm not making anything up and I'm certainly not "I'llsayanythinginorderto savefaceorifIthinkitlooksgood " .
Thanks, RiversideRedneck.

Forgive any harsh comments I made if you can. I always try to be as accurate and upfront as possible on these threads and I took affront when you indicated what I supplied was not what I presented it to be.

You know when I make a post, I almost without fail and invariably check all links I give to make sure they work and go just where I say they do, and try to fact check to ensure they support what I say they support.

That doesn't mean you have to agree with what I present, but I endeavor to be accurate.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#527011 Apr 28, 2013
High end I shall return but been called out to help someone who needs some help.I be back to see your replies.Thanks.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#527012 Apr 28, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
In due time.
Let's take first things first.
Let's start with its historical background.
When was the book of torah first composed?
Unknown. It is believed to have been compiled around 500BC, but the text and oral traditions are much, much older than that.

It is believed by some that the actual authors of Genesis were Adam, Noah, the sons of Noah, Shem, Ishamel, Isaac, Esau, Jacob and Joseph and it was later composed by Moses. Since Moses predated the compilation by 1,000 years, it's a guesstimate on when the first Torah was composed.

Location hidden

#527013 Apr 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Helpless, threatened, and paranoid.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your take on the informatinon that Fox news gives us?
If I may interject here.

I'm pretty sure Catcher meant the viewership in that description.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527014 Apr 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still there, much changed over the years.
I remember the old days when the Princess Louise was docked there and was a popular restaurant.
But no, I'm east of downtown, by the beach.
My folks used to have a boat docked there and my little brother met his future wife there.

It was some real filthy water. Is it still?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#527015 Apr 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your take on the informatinon that Fox news gives us?
.. information? Faux falls somewhere between slanted journalism and pure propaganda underscored by rabid far-right politics and nonsensical jabber-wacky ..

.. did you know Coulter was fired from the National Review for suggesting America invade Muslim countries, execute the leaders and convert everyone to Christianity ??..

.. of course you like her ..
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

#527016 Apr 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still there, much changed over the years.
I remember the old days when the Princess Louise was docked there and was a popular restaurant.
But no, I'm east of downtown, by the beach.
I remember riding our bikes down the jetties to the beach and the bon fire parties we had at Bolsa Chica and the Jack in the Box. Now they close the beach at 10pm and you can't thro a Frisbee or football anymore.

Location hidden

#527017 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is historical fact. That is the reality of the premise and how it reads.
(you ain't the only one that can make claims)
Fact? One word: LEVIATHAN

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527018 Apr 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian terrorist groups.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terror...
That link does not list all Christian terrorist groups, either.
Try looking for Christian terrorists in India.
So.... um.....

Hey, what's that over there?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527019 Apr 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, no.
That's how I see the loyal Fox viewers.
I'm a loyal Fox viewer.

You see me as helpless, threatened, and paranoid?

If so, why?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527020 Apr 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, RiversideRedneck.
Forgive any harsh comments I made if you can. I always try to be as accurate and upfront as possible on these threads and I took affront when you indicated what I supplied was not what I presented it to be.
You know when I make a post, I almost without fail and invariably check all links I give to make sure they work and go just where I say they do, and try to fact check to ensure they support what I say they support.
That doesn't mean you have to agree with what I present, but I endeavor to be accurate.
Indeed you do, sir. Indeed you do.

Please keep in mind when posting to me that apparently, I'm posting from 1995...
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

#527021 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
As do I.
Hey man, why the heck are there so many drug addicts and bums near the courthouse? I'd think that'd be the last place they'd wanna be. BUt I tell ya, jury duty in Riverside doth sucketh 'cuz of them.
Oh the memories of working for Goodhew Ambulance and being stationed on University Ave.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527022 Apr 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
.. information? Faux falls somewhere between slanted journalism and pure propaganda underscored by rabid far-right politics and nonsensical jabber-wacky ..
.. did you know Coulter was fired from the National Review for suggesting America invade Muslim countries, execute the leaders and convert everyone to Christianity ??..
.. of course you like her ..
Can you give me any examples of what you're considering to be "rabid far-right politics and nonsensical jabber-wacky"?

Ann Coulter is, well, she is pretty hot.

I like her because she's incredibly vocal for the right. Agreed, she is a wee-bit tooooooooo far right in her craziness about attacking Muslims just because they're Muslim.

But for the most part, I like her Americanism and her die hard love for our country.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527023 Apr 28, 2013
Expert in all Things wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember riding our bikes down the jetties to the beach and the bon fire parties we had at Bolsa Chica and the Jack in the Box. Now they close the beach at 10pm and you can't thro a Frisbee or football anymore.
Can't throw a frisbee in Long Beach?

....googles....

Sho 'nuff! LMAO OMG WTF?

Maybe that's from the same people that banned plastic bags...

Here's most of the link (I can't get it all...)

www.theblaze.com/.../los-angeles-oks-1000-fin...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527024 Apr 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact? One word: LEVIATHAN
You're telling me you've never seen a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads??

You're sheltered....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527025 Apr 28, 2013
Expert in all Things wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the memories of working for Goodhew Ambulance and being stationed on University Ave.
That was you??

I thought the guy was an expert pot head....

I was almost a bum once, I acted like one anyway. I was really thirsty and stopped by the Carl's Jr on Market & 13th found an empty cup from the trash, went inside, cleaned it off and got a free coke.

I considered it to the first recycling campaign in Riverside....

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#527026 Apr 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be honest in giving you my opinion, and I do not mean to offend you in saying this.
There is no line concerning those type comments in the United States when it is a Christian speaking to the conservative, Christian, FOX news audience.
I understand you are Christian, and you are a rarity in noticing that what Coulter did goes against every fundamental concept of freedom in our Constitution.
Yes there is.
It is incitement of hatred. It was said in a way to avoid "incitement to riot", which would be chargable as an offense...but one must recognize it for what it is.
It is obvious that it was scripted, and an expert play of emotional rhetoric that causes division among the masses-political and religious...one that supports emotional mob mentality and violence...leading to the passage of "laws" that serve only to remove even more of the republics citizens rights as individuals.
It is a perfectly orchestrated response to an event that was, in itself, the result of a divisive act of hatred.IMO

Location hidden

#527027 Apr 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, no.
That's how I see the loyal Fox viewers.
I thought that was your point. We see eye to eye on that.

hahaaa

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#527028 Apr 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be honest in giving you my opinion, and I do not mean to offend you in saying this.
There is no line concerning those type comments in the United States when it is a Christian speaking to the conservative, Christian, FOX news audience.
I understand you are Christian, and you are a rarity in noticing that what Coulter did goes against every fundamental concept of freedom in our Constitution.
No offense taken. I question a lot...

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#527029 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In a way, they ARE assimliating us into their culture. Even though they're coming to OUR country.
We shouldn't allow that.
Try not to get stuck on the little bad words, try to focus on the content.
Could you think on this one for a few? Think you may see what I am saying if you do.......What is our culture?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Mnbvc 30,864
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Wardaddy99 987,315
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 1 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 1 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 5
More from around the web