“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#526969 Apr 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Faux news.
I stay away.
.. they enjoy making people feel helpless ..

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#526970 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to your statement of: "Now, why do we (America) have a national news channel giving her a platform?"
Which is why I asked you if you only want to hear one side of a debate.
Are you saying that American citizens should be arrested for religious attire? If not…what exactly is your point?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny that people like you and Catcher avoid Fox News at all costs but then pretend to kow what they're airing.....
I linked the entire broadcast, how do I pretend?
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#526971 Apr 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. there was a reason for the persona ..
.. aside from being a bit OCD, he's a great person, very spiritual ..
.. if I could reveal more, I think you'd like him. Unfortunately, confidences, confidences, confidences ..
I often wondered how someone under incarceration had unfettered access to the Internet?
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526972 Apr 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> He is of the same maker as you are...don't forget that.
LOL

I just love that christian tsuma wrestling.
It creates a tsunami.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

United States

#526973 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny that people like you and Catcher avoid Fox News at all costs but then pretend to kow what they're airing.....
Word gets around to those in the know.

Catcher knows where it's at.

What I avoid most, or try anyway, is beautiful downtown Riverside.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526974 Apr 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Masada.
Masada is one of the most spectacular sites in the Holy Land.The city is on the flat top of almost inaccessible rock buff that thrust dramatically upward from the wilderness floor near the Dead Sea.
It is fortified Jewish community that began in the second century B.C.The Romans had a garrison there about A.D.6 until A.D.66.When the Jews revolted and took it over again.
Bible fact book
And it was not long after that the the first gospel of the NT was recorded.
Thanks for the bible facts.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#526975 Apr 28, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Guessing is for quiz games.
Again, if the holy spirit was in charge of writing and canonizing the NT then there would be >zero< discrepancies, whether major or minor.
And again much like the game your trying to get me to play with you.Over the holy spirit and mankind.Wonder who the poster is that
Paul leaves with a bad taste of the NT?????

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

United States

#526976 Apr 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. they enjoy making people feel helpless ..
Helpless, threatened, and paranoid.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526977 Apr 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> God being the 'Maker' of all human life is not whst will matter after death and on Judgement Day. Only what sinful mankind did with their knowledge of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ will matter. And as far as all of the people,both young and old(er) who were born,lived,and died without ever hearing about the Lord Jesus Christ and the Gospel Message is concerned.....it's like I heard Charles Stanley say on the radio many many years ago:'God is a JUST God,He's a FAIR God,and you can be SURE that He will 'do the right thing' when it comes to making a decision about the salvation of each and every person who has ever lived.
He just said that to play it safe.
He wants your money.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#526978 Apr 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not wrong.
I checked his links.
All but the 2nd of the 5 links are permalinks, and I assume he unintentionally copied that 2nd link improperly.
Permalinks go to a specific post and end this way:
..../post526221
And the above is actually the post his first link leads to.
A permalink will place the specific post first in your browser's viewing area, unless the post in relation to the page length prohibits that. Regardless, the specific post will always be one of the posts that are immediately visible when you hit the page after following the link.
But the URL will not show up in your browser's URL field that way once you follow the the link.
So now the question is, will you admit you were wrong?
Thank you.

I'm glad someone else also checked and found those links to be what I said they were.

I notice you mentioned that second one and I noticed the difference as well, but, it still took me to the specific post(I use a Chrome variant called IronwareSr) just as the permalink I C&P'd, should have done.

I think RiversideRedneck uses a phone to access topix and maybe that's the issue, I dunno.

My gut tells me he's being disingenuous or not waiting for the link to fully load and then makes the leap that "it doesn't work, LIES!".

I don't mind admitting I'm wrong or in error, but I've never had to admit that because I was being deceptive or dishonest. I strive to be as accurate and forthright as possible in all things I do.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526979 Apr 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Jewish Zealots at Masada.
Jewish Zealots forcibly occupied Masada in A.D. 66,and supplied it to withstand a long siege.It
was the last Jewish stronghold to fall to the Romans during the Jewish revolt of A.D.66 to 73.
Romans beseiged it for seven month and built a ramp up the western side where they breached the wall with battering rams.The 960 occupants inside all took their lives.(except for seven women and children) in a suicide pact,rather then surrender.
Bible fact book.
It is also an archaeological fact.
W/O archaeology, the bible facts are meaningless.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#526980 Apr 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure not any pastor I've ever met. For God so loved the world (the people) I've been witness to much hate and bigotry.
Most of us have witnessed hate and bigotry. As sad as that might be...there are those that have experienced that hate and bigotry first hand.

This forum just about every day is a witness to it. Sad that most times its the very people that claim they can't stand it. Just more of do as we say, not as we do.
I actually agree with this. Often I have seen that.

I find it insulting when someone calls another...immoral...filthy...d isgusting...human garbage...evil...wicked...then turns around and claims to be so loving.

When those same things are said to them...they start yelling about the hatred and bigotry.
I have been called a bigot and standing on hate. Repeating a lie many time doesn't make it true.
I know the feeling...I too have been called many things. Once I was called a demoniac because I was too nice. Go figure...

Denying a lie does not make it true either Chris.

Location hidden

#526981 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What you and Scar posted IS scripture, but you're reading it wrong.
Skeptics have been trying feverishly for hundreds of years to "prove" the Bible depicts a flat earth when it doesn't. Skeptics want to believe that because they feel it helps confirm their thinking that the Bible is not inspired by God -'cuz how could God not know the earth isn't flat?
That's your tale. One which is only in the minds of a few skeptics and not based in reality.
Don't forget that 2/3rds of the world population also finds your deity belief to be based upon myth, not believable, or baseless in its claims, too.

Skeptics aren't the only people who notice these types of discrepancies and inconsistencies regarding your religious beliefs.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526982 Apr 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If it talks like a duck,it's a duck. If it talks like a servant of Satan,it's a servant of Satan.
Now you're implying that ducks are satanic.
What will I say to ducks near the pond when I see them?
They're feelings will be hurt.

Location hidden

#526983 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Jibba Jabba...
Do you understand that your little theory just said the bible depicts the earth as round and square?
Like I said, you read the Bible as if it's a novel, you should know better.
The bible is historical fiction. That is the reality of the premise and how it reads.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#526984 Apr 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm normally not inside on a day like today, but they asked me to "work" today.
...and hard at work I am.
lol
I can't ride my horses right now. One of them is over 30 years old and the other I took from a neglective neighbor. He's very barn sour, we're working on him.
I wonder how many people on this thread are Googling "barn sour" at this very moment?

Location hidden

#526985 Apr 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
They need to suspend their disbelief before reading those scriptures.
That way they can pretend those scriptures do not reflect the Hebrew cosmology of antiquity -- just like you.
'xactly.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#526986 Apr 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Helpless, threatened, and paranoid.
Boo booo Booo lol lol lol.
The wonder of it all.lol

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#526987 Apr 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the post you are referring to:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
No, each link goes to the specific post. If you hover over each link, you'll see the specific post #. But, you don't even need to hover over the link, click the link, let the page load, and you'll go directly >to< that post. I use Chrome, works fine for me. I ask anyone else to click the links and try it themselves.
I suspect this is just more of your baseless and disingenuous claims in which you say whatever comes to mind whether it's true or not.
This is the post, unaltered in any way, that I supplied originally to you. I've also linked to the post above, as noted.
<quoted text>
Click any link above, let the page load -(don't click around like a space monkey)- you'll be taken to the specific post.
I'm starting to think you are plagued with "I'llsayanythinginorderto savefaceorifIthinkitlooksgood " .
I understand my opinion means little to you, but you are entering into the land of waaasssuuup, as far as credibility goes.
You're mistaken. I'm not on a home computer, ever. I eaither post from work or an iphone. neither one has the option the hover over a link.

When I clicked on the links, they just took me to the top of the page and stopped, they never went to a particular link.

I understand the confusion now & apologize if I got on your nerves for it. I believe what you're saying about the links, I just can't access them like you can on a home computer.

I'm not making anything up and I'm certainly not "I'llsayanythinginorderto savefaceorifIthinkitlooksgood " .

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#526988 Apr 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LAX, then Long Beach.
Oh... Long Beach? Sorry...

Are you gonna be near Terminal Island? Is it still there? That's the Terminator 2 bridge!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Bongo 52,160
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Rider on the Storm 992,009
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 42 min Doctor REALITY 10
My girlfriend’s vegan. Need some tips and insi... 56 min michaelv2 1
Those in the twin towers who saw the jets coming 59 min Doctor REALITY 35
THANK YOU, Pastor Charles CAPPS of England, Ark... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
I want my girlfriend back. How do I win her back? 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,994
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Chuck 693,272
More from around the web