Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#526798 Apr 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Green Eggs and Ham" is still being read today. That's how important it is.
"I am Sam, Sam I am"

Loved that when I was a kid.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#526799 Apr 28, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that. I just wish she wouldn't get back with that white-feathered thug Chris Brown.
And both of them need to get out of 'the world' and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#526800 Apr 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY

United States

#526801 Apr 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY

United States

#526802 Apr 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY

United States

#526803 Apr 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY

United States

#526804 Apr 28, 2013

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#526805 Apr 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that I missed that, too - the genius part. Instead of a genius, I saw a guy that kept shooting himself in the foot. I saw a guy that was lavished with gifts and opportunities, but threw it all away violently and self-indulgently.
I saw a guy who was unable to be a friend to others even a tiny bit. I saw a guy who, from the depths of failure, lectured the rest of us on living.
He despised Catcher, polymath and me in particular. We all tried to help and befriend him, but he was like a wounded bull. He argued with us each in our fields of expertise based on his jailhouse education, including constitutional law with Catcher, and math and physics with polymath.
What was the genius part you saw? His wit? His charm? He had a little of each, but they were diluted and antagonized by his stubborn, bellicose, foolishness. He threatened us all with violence. He seemed committed to isolation, hostility and failure, and I considered him dangerous.
.. you saw what Buck wanted you to see ..

.. it was an illusion ..
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#526806 Apr 28, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are angry.
Is that because Muhammad was a pedophile?
Or just because I pointed it out?
He went ballistic when I pointed that out. Let him go off @ the facts that prove his wife's young age.

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/137024
http://www.radicalviews.org/index.php/civilis...
http://www.answering-islam.org/Index/A/aisha....

Even the Muslim websites admit it. "At the age of 8 years, she experienced an historic move, when the first Islamic state was on rise, she was able to recall all the minor details. Next year she joined the household of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him)".
http://www.sistersbookroom.net/t522-aisha-bin...
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#526807 Apr 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
23 days and I won't be a teenager anymore. I still won't be able to buy beer legally but I don't drink.
Oh yeah, you're from a state that still forbids the sale of beer to anybody in some counties. Why is that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-chApqnakLIXX
Here U can get legally plastered @ 18. I don't know if that's a good thing.

With Established Harem

#526808 Apr 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**We look at life differently. You got old. You sit in the house while I play in the rain. You dismiss me, read your Bible and shudder while I run outside and splash in the puddles.
There are more choices than you think.
.. animals splash in puddles. What a free, wonderful life they have. We can learn from the animals ..
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#526809 Apr 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, you and IANS can make sport of me.
I'm going to be 20 fuckingyears old. 20 years since I escaped from the birth canal. I still live in my parents home. I still have a chauffeur. I still have body guards.
It's time for a hike, I think.
Don't worry about it, youngster.
:-)

With Established Harem

#526810 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Riverside Redneck was arguing as if he had the skinny on what the bible meant, implying that I was unable to correctly interpret the scriptures. I pointed out that his scriptures were vague and contradicted one another, making any authoritative pronouncements just personal opinion. I supported that contention by noting that no two of you could agree about what your bible meant.
I reject the claims of Christians who try to dismiss the opinions of unbelievers about the bible because they are unbelievers, as if faith in the scriptures gave them special insights.In fact, faith is a confirmation bias that pretty much insures that you read or understand the bible objectively. And look at how many of you can't read a sentence and paraphrase it accurately.
.. RR is a contrary, he'd mount a horse backwards, ride eastward during a sunset, just to prove he could do it ..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#526811 Apr 28, 2013
Good morning everyone.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#526812 Apr 28, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
The old OT ordinances were demanded by Peter.
Paul rebuked him.
Which one of them is lying?
Peter did not so much command that the ordinance of circumcision be followed as much as he lost courage among the Jews who erroneously believe that the newly converted gentile IN Christ should follow their custom of circumcision, he obviously didn't want to draw the ire of the Jews with him and didn't set the record straight on that matter, the spirit came behind Paul and corrected him by letting it be known that physical circumcision didn't matter in the new dispensation of truth and grace, but it is that spiritual circumcision of the HEART until Jesus Christ is all that matters.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#526813 Apr 28, 2013
Correction: UNTO Christ, not until.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#526814 Apr 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Lawest100, it is now good morning down here, nearly 8am, and that is my pic taken at New Years Eve, 2013. I was with my daughter, and we had a great time :)
Hope all is well with you and with everyone....
Hello Serah, it's a couple of minutes pass 9:00 in the morning here, hope you have a Blessed day ahead, I look to be in church all day so I'll talk to you later.(C:

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#526815 Apr 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, I come to You seeking Your face, searching for answers so I can do something about the problems. There is so much turmoil in the world. There have been so many disasters, many beyond man's control. I pray that You will broaden the minds the people affected by each incident and open their eyes to see what You want them to learn. And I pray that they will respond in the right way. I know that You sometimes allow pressures in my life to bring attention to an issue You want me to take care of too. I pray today, that You as my Loving Father will make known anything that stands in the way of fellowship between You and I. I want to turn from any wrongdoing, and "step up to the plate" to do the right thing, no matter how great or how simple it may seem. I praise You for Who You are, for all You do, and for the fellowship we share through prayer. In Jesus' name, amen
Prime Time with God
Amen.

With Established Harem

#526816 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
"IAN will dish it back at you, I won't."
Please allow me, M'lady. It will be my pleasure to - how did waaaasssssuuuuppp phrase it? oh yeah, bitch slap - it will be my pleasure to gently discipline him for the both of us. You are too gentle a spirit for that.
I promised the Dimwit that I would be there for him with tough love, and I won't let him down.
.. thank you ..

.. SKOM lives in an alternate universe ..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#526817 Apr 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
So learning a language is more of a waste of time than what you are doing here ?
Learning biblical Hebrew in order to study the bible? Yes, it is a waste of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Whiskey Ben Solo 15,014
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Mirrormirorwall 683,460
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr another viewer 982,979
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 11 hr USA-1 39,246
AT&T is run by a bunch of crooks who should be ... (Dec '14) 13 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 16 hr a_visitor 39
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 22 hr Guy-fit 530
More from around the web