Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Adam

Germany

#526778 Apr 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Good nite Adam.
Rest well.
Thank you mate.I'd like to thank everyone for their positive comments. They're very appreciated.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#526779 Apr 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
The handlers knew when I was coming. The horse told them. Bam, Bam, Bam on the door. He wanted to run free. He was impatient. He was blind. He was born that way.
I miss him.
I had a horse named Star and one named Boots.

If my mom named me like I named horses, my name would have been Mohawk.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Island City, NY

#526780 Apr 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that I missed that, too - the genius part. Instead of a genius, I saw a guy that kept shooting himself in the foot. I saw a guy that was lavished with gifts and opportunities, but threw it all away violently and self-indulgently.
I saw a guy who was unable to be a friend to others even a tiny bit. I saw a guy who, from the depths of failure, lectured the rest of us on living.
He despised Catcher, polymath and me in particular. We all tried to help and befriend him, but he was like a wounded bull. He argued with us each in our fields of expertise based on his jailhouse education, including constitutional law with Catcher, and math and physics with polymath.
What was the genius part you saw? His wit? His charm? He had a little of each, but they were diluted and antagonized by his stubborn, bellicose, foolishness. He threatened us all with violence. He seemed committed to isolation, hostility and failure, and I considered him dangerous.
I take issue with two things. First, I do believe that Buck, whoever he may be, is quite intelligent.

Secondly, Buck himself will tell you that he and I had an amicable relationship.

Otherwise, your comments are wll taken.

Location hidden

#526781 Apr 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
With me, it was implied.
Have you seen my teeth?
Aren't they soaking on the nightstand?

You're getting forgetful in your old age.

:)

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#526782 Apr 28, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't they soaking on the nightstand?
You're getting forgetful in your old age.
:)
Will I always have you to point that out?

That would be nice.

:-)

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#526783 Apr 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
"We believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible; and in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all ages ... And we believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of life, who proceeds from the Father, who with the Father and the Son together is worshiped and glorified, who spoke by the prophets ..."
Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed - 381 - at the council of Constantinople...convened by Emperor Theodosius...who had just been baptized, and had no clue about the religious doctrine itself, yet made the decision as law, silencing any further debate.
Theocracy in action...
"Therefore, being justified by faith, we have peace with God, through our Lord Jesus Christ."—Romans 5:1.

Location hidden

#526784 Apr 28, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
Will I always have you to point that out?
That would be nice.

TTYL

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#526785 Apr 28, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a horse named Star and one named Boots.
If my mom named me like I named horses, my name would have been Mohawk.
I picked the blind foal. It was my choice. My Mom said no but that was the one I wanted so that's the one I got. He wasn't just my horse, he was my friend. I told him everything, Tide. All my secrets. I snuck out at night when I was young. He would wake me up with a nose nudge and a snort. I'd get up and sneak back in.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#526786 Apr 28, 2013
***Good SONday Morning***

“Practice hope. As hopefulness becomes a habit,
you can achieve a permanently happy spirit.”

~ Norman Vincent Peale

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#526787 Apr 28, 2013
Today's Prayer

God, I come to You seeking Your face, searching for answers so I can do something about the problems. There is so much turmoil in the world. There have been so many disasters, many beyond man's control. I pray that You will broaden the minds the people affected by each incident and open their eyes to see what You want them to learn. And I pray that they will respond in the right way. I know that You sometimes allow pressures in my life to bring attention to an issue You want me to take care of too. I pray today, that You as my Loving Father will make known anything that stands in the way of fellowship between You and I. I want to turn from any wrongdoing, and "step up to the plate" to do the right thing, no matter how great or how simple it may seem. I praise You for Who You are, for all You do, and for the fellowship we share through prayer. In Jesus' name, amen

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#526788 Apr 28, 2013
Encouraging Words....

My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Galatians 2:20

K-Love

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#526789 Apr 28, 2013
"Something calls to me.
The trees are drawing me near,
I've got to find out why.
Those gentle voices I hear
Explain it all with a sigh."
<quoted text>
"Listen to the tide slowly turning,
Wash all our heartaches away.
We're part of the fire that is burning,
And from the ashes we can build another day"
This is nice.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#526790 Apr 28, 2013
Have a great day.....

Later.....

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#526791 Apr 28, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gT3xtBSmoLkXX
TTYL
Was that a yes?

When I was 5 I picked up a scorpion with my hands. Some boys were throwing rocks at it and that pissed my little self off. My Mom saw me and said, "No River, put it down !!!"

I said, "No !!!" I took it to the edge of the village and let it go. The Korean boys called me Crazy girl from then on and my Mom whipped my ass.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#526792 Apr 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ~ and looking forward to our eternal lives together :)
Got plans?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#526793 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes indeedy! He's quite a blowhard.
What is it with the preoccupation with Hebrew in so many of these believers? Is this a new trend that I hadn't seen? That was some pretty creepy stuff that Happy Lesbo linked us to coming out of South Carolina http://www.yahwehsword.org/
They seem to like their religion arcane.
I am not sure but if I had to guess...

I think some believe that it will make them a little more "holy"..."right eous"...give them an edge over others.

I say this jokingly but in a sense I believe it to be true. It will look good on their job applications when they get to heaven...maybe get them a better rewarding job...much like a Phd or MBA might in this world.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#526794 Apr 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You see I ain´t dumb.
But yet you,a German muslim,supposedly,come to a christian forum every day without accepting the Holy Bible. Naw,PLAYA,you AIN'T 'dumb' at all.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#526795 Apr 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Serah
I think I have knowledge of human nature.
So does the Holy Bible and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#526796 Apr 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> God being the 'Maker' of all human life is not whst will matter after death and on Judgement Day. Only what sinful mankind did with their knowledge of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ will matter. And as far as all of the people,both young and old(er) who were born,lived,and died without ever hearing about the Lord Jesus Christ and the Gospel Message is concerned.....it's like I heard Charles Stanley say on the radio many many years ago:'God is a JUST God,He's a FAIR God,and you can be SURE that He will 'do the right thing' when it comes to making a decision about the salvation of each and every person who has ever lived.
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#526797 Apr 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If it talks like a duck,it's a duck. If it talks like a servant of Satan,it's a servant of Satan.
:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Whiskey Ben Solo 18,136
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 684,021
harthside COOKIES 5 min C eh N eh D eh 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min Aerobatty 983,396
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 4 hr Mikeylikesit 29
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 6 hr Jimjim3100 21
Testing. 8 hr ImPeach 3
More from around the web