Why Should Jesus Love Me?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#526672 Apr 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ~ and looking forward to our eternal lives together :)
Me too---I have quite a few of loved ones there---I told them to
put in a GOOD word for me! and SAVE me a seat at the big BANQUET!
Adam

Germany

#526673 Apr 27, 2013
Whitout being arrogant.
Adam

Germany

#526674 Apr 27, 2013
without
Adam

Germany

#526675 Apr 27, 2013
I am so tired. I wish everyone a good night or good morning,good evening or whatever.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#526676 Apr 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
I am so tired. I wish everyone a good night or good morning,good evening or whatever.
Good nite Adam.
Rest well.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#526677 Apr 27, 2013
Adam wrote:
Enough evil and wicked lies for your lord and master for one day,huh? Good night,you wicked servant of Satan.

Location hidden

#526678 Apr 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Enough evil and wicked lies for your lord and master for one day,huh? Good night,you wicked servant of Satan.
He is of the same maker as you are...don't forget that.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#526679 Apr 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..... one of your more superior postings
Incorrect.

But as usual, it was spot on.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#526680 Apr 27, 2013
Masada.

Masada is one of the most spectacular sites in the Holy Land.The city is on the flat top of almost inaccessible rock buff that thrust dramatically upward from the wilderness floor near the Dead Sea.
It is fortified Jewish community that began in the second century B.C.The Romans had a garrison there about A.D.6 until A.D.66.When the Jews revolted and took it over again.

Bible fact book
Doctor REALITY

United States

#526681 Apr 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> He is of the same maker as you are...don't forget that.
God being the 'Maker' of all human life is not whst will matter after death and on Judgement Day. Only what sinful mankind did with their knowledge of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ will matter. And as far as all of the people,both young and old(er) who were born,lived,and died without ever hearing about the Lord Jesus Christ and the Gospel Message is concerned.....it's like I heard Charles Stanley say on the radio many many years ago:'God is a JUST God,He's a FAIR God,and you can be SURE that He will 'do the right thing' when it comes to making a decision about the salvation of each and every person who has ever lived.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#526682 Apr 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Look at how much of your time and attention is consumed by your faith. Pascal's wager says that you have nothing to lose by being a believer even if there is no god named Jesus. The hell you don't.
So learning a language is more of a waste of time than what you are doing here ?

ROFLOMAO

Please tell me that my faith is ?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#526684 Apr 27, 2013
Jewish Zealots at Masada.

Jewish Zealots forcibly occupied Masada in A.D. 66,and supplied it to withstand a long siege.It
was the last Jewish stronghold to fall to the Romans during the Jewish revolt of A.D.66 to 73.
Romans beseiged it for seven month and built a ramp up the western side where they breached the wall with battering rams.The 960 occupants inside all took their lives.(except for seven women and children) in a suicide pact,rather then surrender.

Bible fact book.

Location hidden

#526686 Apr 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> God being the 'Maker' of all human life is not whst will matter after death and on Judgement Day. Only what sinful mankind did with their knowledge of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ will matter. And as far as all of the people,both young and old(er) who were born,lived,and died without ever hearing about the Lord Jesus Christ and the Gospel Message is concerned.....it's like I heard Charles Stanley say on the radio many many years ago:'God is a JUST God,He's a FAIR God,and you can be SURE that He will 'do the right thing' when it comes to making a decision about the salvation of each and every person who has ever lived.
I don't believe I ever heard Stanley say...
Enough evil and wicked lies for your lord and master for one day,huh? Good night,you wicked servant of Satan.
...to anyone...as the very countenance, would, in itself be wicked.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#526688 Apr 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe I ever heard Stanley say...
...to anyone...as the very countenance, would, in itself be wicked.
If it talks like a duck,it's a duck. If it talks like a servant of Satan,it's a servant of Satan.

Location hidden

#526689 Apr 27, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
that dr reality is not only crazy,but simple godless primitive POS
insulting and cursing other people,not realise that he is worthless and wicked menace of This Society,bringing shame around?
I love jokes,but never insult singles ones, regardless who they are,
sometimes I am doing this, and stop doing this, because I realize all of us are fallen in deadly sin,and imperfect in our lifes
God bless BT42
True. Find me a perfect man, and I will be able to show you God.
If we utter anything, it should be "sound", not "noise".
Sound enhances communication-noise depreciates communication.
Communication leads to understanding and harmony.
A higher state of being.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#526690 Apr 27, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know , but could be in a Christian School---but yes, Revelations would be MORE important.
To you.

I like the "Cat in the Hat" BETTER.

:-)

It makes more sense.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#526692 Apr 27, 2013
boooots wrote:
it seems to me that you are perhaps being more defensive of your position with some of these people, than is necessary, because IMO, you have them over a barrel. You don't have to justify anything, IMO.
Perhaps. I'm doing what feels right.

Thanks for your interest.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#526693 Apr 27, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If it talks like a duck,it's a duck. If it talks like a servant of Satan,it's a servant of Satan.
Or it could be a dork ...a satanic dork ...a Dr Dork.
Bwaaaa.ahahahaha.ahahaha!

Or maybe it's just a 007 dork wanna-be.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#526694 Apr 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
"Something calls to me.
The trees are drawing me near,
I've got to find out why.
Those gentle voices I hear
Explain it all with a sigh."
At least you have good taste in music.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#526695 Apr 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Great comparison ~ 1st published August 12th, 1960. We used to read Dick and Dora at school.... very important then, but gone today.
And ever read Noddy and Big Ears? Banned.
"It doesn't matter what you do, he said, so long as you change something from the way it was before you touched it into something that's like you after you take your hands away. The difference between the man who just cuts lawns and a real gardener is in the touching, he said. The lawn-cutter might just as well not have been there at all; the gardener will be there a lifetime.”

~ Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Rosesz 665,628
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min Brian_G 284,738
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 1 hr crucifiedguy 62
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 2 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr truth 88,545
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 4 hr truth 722
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 4 hr Brian_G 980
The Future of Politics in America 6 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web