Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#526595 Apr 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, People in this world are looking for real faith. Some of them place that faith in the wrong god, whether a false god or material things or a person. I pray for everyone in the world, for those in my own "Jerusalem," and my own family. I pray that you would use me and my life experiences as an instrument to demonstrate real faith to the unbelieving. Give me opportunities to share my faith experiences and give me the words to say to influence those who need it. Speak through me, work through me, your servant. I love you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Prime Time with God
Amen :)

#526596 Apr 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
True Words.....
Revelation of Truth is the way.......
Indeed it is Sweet Epi; In Deed it is :)

#526597 Apr 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Also asking for prayer for those that do. Thank you, God's blessings.
Will add you to my morning Prayer Chris :)

#526598 Apr 27, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>Several years ago a neighbor was having problems because of a kitty door; it seems the racoons were inviting themselves in to dine on the cat's food.
We don't have racoons down here, but I love their little faces, although have seen them act a bit ferociously at times!! Cute little fellas :)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#526599 Apr 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you? LMAO!
The only difference between you "freethinkers" is your names.
You all freethink the same.
I bet when y'all get together, you have a big ole freethink circle jerk to commemorate your self-deluded awesomess.
I have always thought the label "freethinker" is a bit misguided.

We all have the ability to think freely...even someone that follows a specific belief system.

Whatever you think RR is fine with me...just as I hope that my thoughts are permissible to you.

It is when one tries to control the thoughts of others either through intimidation or some manipulative means that the thinking freely is impeded.

Or something such as that...

#526600 Apr 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. by being understanding ..
And who will be affected by our understanding HL? Understanding should be part and parcel of us all, anyway, in my opinion.....

#526601 Apr 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning Serah ( here ), how're you today / night, is that your pic in your avatar?
Hey Lawest100, it is now good morning down here, nearly 8am, and that is my pic taken at New Years Eve, 2013. I was with my daughter, and we had a great time :)

Hope all is well with you and with everyone....
Adam

Germany

#526602 Apr 27, 2013
@Serah

You change your profile photo more often than I my socks.

#526603 Apr 27, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
Good Morning Neighbors
Hope you enjoy your Saturday or whatever day it may be in your neighborhoods.
Peace :)
Nice to see your happy smiling face, Tehee Candor :)

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#526604 Apr 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...
This says, under "Absolute Growth", that Christianity is rising at a rate of 1.36%.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_population_gr...
And this says that the world population is growing at a rate of 1.2%.
www.google.com/publicdata
2038 you say?
Maybe pigs will be flying by then, too...

#526605 Apr 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You take that which is you? What part of you is you? How about if you get severe Alzheimer's disease before you die? Which version of "you" exits the body and goes to heaven - the old "mented" you, or the demented one present at death?
I'm sure that you'll have a pretty little story with no unambiguous biblical support.
My Father had Alzheimer's disease for a few years before he died, and he was a loving gentle man when he died, forgetful more often than not, but loving always. Which part of him went with him, you ask (he is taking my place in your question, seeing as I have not been diagnosed with it)? All of him..... the whole 84 years of him..... and his Vessel is buried in the ground.

The night before my 10th birthday, he was very drunk, and he and my Mother were having a dreadful fight/argument, and they separated that night. Did he repent? He gave up drinking and learned how to be a better man..........

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#526606 Apr 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>Wait a minute now.

We need Biblical scholars, to unearth religious truth.

There it is; a double oxymoron in a single sentence.
And he didn't mention Walt's obsession with butts.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#526607 Apr 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you? LMAO!
The only difference between you "freethinkers" is your names.
You all freethink the same.
I bet when y'all get together, you have a big ole freethink circle jerk to commemorate your self-deluded awesomess.
Nobody thinks like me.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#526608 Apr 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer

Dear Awesome Father in Heaven, I praise Your name, which is above all names. I lift up to you, all those who are weary in their labors. I pray for strength, encouragement, peace, motivation, wisdom, guidance, rest, and for provision for their every need. Please have mercy and lift them up through the power and help that only you can give. I know that you will answer the cries of their hearts; that you will revive their exhausted minds and bodies; that you will invigorate their spirits if they will only trust in you to be their ever-present help. Help those who suffer from unbelief, that they will believe as they see your love and power at work in their lives. Bless those who love you, Father. Thank you in the name of Jesus, who promised to give rest to those who are weary and heavy-laden, amen.

Prime time with God
Nice thoughts.

Bet nothing changes.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#526609 Apr 27, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always thought the label "freethinker" is a bit misguided.
We all have the ability to think freely...even someone that follows a specific belief system.
Whatever you think RR is fine with me...just as I hope that my thoughts are permissible to you.
It is when one tries to control the thoughts of others either through intimidation or some manipulative means that the thinking freely is impeded.
Or something such as that...
Your thoughts are absolutely permissible, Annie.

I'll never try to control anyone's thoughts, but I'll voice my opinion when I disagree.
Adam

Germany

#526610 Apr 27, 2013
@Serah

Cheers! Don´t drink and drive it´s not for your health.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#526611 Apr 27, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lu :-)
I thought your new name sounded quite Biblical. Then I realized it's just 'a sheila'.
Lmhao! Hey Rosa :-)
Adam

Germany

#526612 Apr 27, 2013
it´s not good for your health.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#526613 Apr 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
After multiple naggings by you to figure out what to label me as.
No, it was after you had mistakenly thought I said you were Catholic, which I hadn't done.

I never said you were Catholic, I made a reference to the Catholic church, and the schism of the Protestant reformation, in regards to comments made by Martin Luther during that period in history.

To which you responded:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Besides, I'm not catholic. I believe that what they do is not what the bible teaches, so...
I consider all denominations of Christianity - Christian - and always have.

When you misconstrued what I'd said, I clarified, based upon that era of Christian history and when Protestantism emerged.

My response was: "You are a Protestant".

I wasn't pushing you to label yourself.

It's very simple, you misunderstood what was said.

Something you often do.

Just like in the response above, you didn't accurately portray the events as they happened, you just "thought" it happened like that.

It didn't.

#526614 Apr 27, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. Ever seen a tiger snake milked?
I've seen a few different species milked, but none first hand, always on documentaries. Amazing stuff :) My Queen Puggy was bitten by a brown snake and the antivenin saved her life, so I understand 1st hand how miraculous it all is....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min Rednek 71,851
I travel a lot and it affects my dating life 11 min lance63 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Michael 699,463
News Ex-Teacher Back in Jail (May '06) 37 min nutzaplente 4
Are Quadroons and Griffes Considered Mulatto? (Aug '10) 46 min Johnny 56
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 1 hr Johnny 9
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr Johnny 133
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Big Al 995,081
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Big Al 447,425