Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#526321 Apr 26, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not only possible, but probable.
Every instance where a word/phrase/sentence/passage can be interpreted in more than one way creates another interpretive pathway. There should be several billion combinations, if not more.
Are you good at math?
Let's say there is a sentence with three ambiguous words. Each of these words could mean two different things. How many ways can the sentence be interpreted?
Only one way. My way.

Your way is wrong.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#526322 Apr 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I AM/the ALL wants the truth known to all it will not need any help. That goes for the light also.
Know your own person. With that you will discover your essence. With that you can discover the greater essence. Jesus wasn't lying to you.
The cathaholics are. Read what he says. Read what Thoth tells you...it is the same only more complicated. There are others too. First you have to be ready to be honest and truthful to yourself-completely. You wont like it. Then you will be angry-maybe sad too. Then you will be awed. Then maybe you are ready for truth and understanding. Ready to progress forward. To be one with the ALL.
It's not some little ceremony like baptism. You learn it-you feel it you know it---you LIVE it.
Are you saying you can't face God if you can't face yourself ?

If so, I concur.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#526323 Apr 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I AM/the ALL wants the truth known to all it will not need any help. That goes for the light also.
Know your own person. With that you will discover your essence. With that you can discover the greater essence. Jesus wasn't lying to you.
The cathaholics are. Read what he says. Read what Thoth tells you...it is the same only more complicated. There are others too. First you have to be ready to be honest and truthful to yourself-completely. You wont like it. Then you will be angry-maybe sad too. Then you will be awed. Then maybe you are ready for truth and understanding. Ready to progress forward. To be one with the ALL.
It's not some little ceremony like baptism. You learn it-you feel it you know it---you LIVE it.
Yes. Oh yes, you LIVE it and LOVE it!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#526324 Apr 26, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
My appologies for my choice of wording coming across chalenging. That was not my intent. And it never would be with you. All is well. I don't have this keyboard set up with the Hebrew letters. But the King James translation in this case is accurate to my Hebrew/English Bible.
I think I agree with the intent of your series of posts this evening. So there is no real disagreement with the message. I pray all is well with you and your honey. And critters :)
Nay Bernie we already been alot of miles together long ago here on this thread.I used to look for your posting because they held interest and information. I'm not about to fuss over what someone else wrote.lol
My intent was only to show that mankind can and does error.God bless you always.(smile).
Nick

Australia

#526325 Apr 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you aren't Catholic.
I am not Catholic, I am a Christian !

Location hidden

#526326 Apr 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you aren't Catholic.
Catholics are of the devil.

Location hidden

#526327 Apr 26, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not looking good in here, maybe we should start talking about vaginas again...
I'm in.

;-P

Location hidden

#526328 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go !!

Have you met Riverside Redneck?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#526329 Apr 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>They are still using blood now, although you would condone this, because it is approved by science .....
but instead of smearing it around the doors, they are injecting it into those who have been bitten to save their lives.
***Antivenom (or antivenin or antivenene) is a biological product used in the treatment of venomous bites or stings. Antivenom is created by milking venom from the desired snake, spider or insect. The venom is then diluted and injected into a horse, sheep or goat. The subject animal will undergo an immune response to the venom, producing antibodies against the venom's active molecule which can then be harvested from the animal's blood and used to treat envenomation. Internationally, antivenoms must conform to the standards of pharmacopoeia and the World Health Organization (WHO).[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antivenom ***
I have no problem with antivenom. and yes, I approve of it. It works. It wouldn't matter if it was a tribal cure, or a wicce potion if it worked.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#526330 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah! Another "Real Christian" (TM)

<face palm>

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#526331 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
You are misleading. No-one mentioned except you to pray to Mary.
You pray to God the supreme essence in Jesus name and in the name of the father, Son and Holy Spirit, and no other name.
Is that your supreme dictate?
Or should I be free to do what I know is right?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#526332 Apr 26, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics are of the devil.
"of" ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#526333 Apr 26, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in.
;-P
I thought you were out ?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#526334 Apr 26, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in.
;-P
What are your thoughts on vagina nectar dripping all over you Alice?
Nick

Australia

#526335 Apr 26, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the Holy Spirit Nick?
It is God living in His temple in our body. Our helper to witness, see and understand Truth.

The Father, Son and Holy Spirt are One!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#526336 Apr 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your supreme dictate?
Or should I be free to do what I know is right?
How is it that our paths so different have us walk side by side so often ?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#526337 Apr 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"of" ?
The catholic/roman church is the great big w#ore. Pure evil, they even know the evil daemons' names.

;p

“Love much, trust none”

There

#526338 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
....The Father, Son and Holy Spirt are One!
I thought you weren't Catholic ?

Location hidden

#526339 Apr 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not.
I repeat...
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>The only way?
Did Abraham talk with god? did Moses talk with god? did Enoch walk with god? did Adam talk with god? did Noah talk with god?
Did they have to have Jesus as a mouthpiece?
NO.
Neither do I.
Next you will be telling me I must pray to Mary to get permission to talk with Jesus, To allow me to talk with the supreme essence.
I never have had to do any of that nonsense, and never will either.
You have been misled.
The Bible says they did. I believe it. I was not there so it would come down to what each chooses to believe and then ultimately down to what is true.
I talk to God.
I won't tell you you have to talk to God. That's your choice. It is written in the Bible that Jesus said he is the way the truth and the life. And that no man comes unto the father but by him. You can believe in Jesus or reject Jesus. You alone answer for you and your choices. Alone, is quite, alone. I prefer to know I am not alone.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#526340 Apr 26, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
Only one way. My way.
Your way is wrong.
Does this thread count as holy ground?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 13 min HipGnosis 919
Why donate Prince Alwaleed bin Talal all his mo... 15 min dm3t7b 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Burke Devlin 854,608
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min 2all 596,180
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 39 min Rosa_Winkel 444,292
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 42 min PELIN 275
"Zimbabwean President" asks Barack Obama "Do y... 1 hr Funny News 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 hr Charlie Sheen 272,082
More from around the web