Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#526235 Apr 26, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://www.bing.com/videos/sea rch?q=follow+your+heart+brett+ dennon+youtube&mid=DECF8F7 F4E4EE17456CEDECF8F7F4E4EE1745 6CE&view=detail&FORM=V IRE1
If things are how you truly believe when you get to judgement God will ask you; why did you tell that bold faced lie about seeing Micah at the flight training school in Florida?

What are you going to say?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#526236 Apr 26, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Evening :) I was bored and didn't feel like doing my Hebrew homwork tonight. Nothing going on on FB so I thought I would see what was going on here. I saw a post with some Herew and took interest but I quickly thought what a waste. I always found your posts interesting so I thought I would say good evening back to you out of respect.
Good evening BMNB, I remember you and it has been awhile, hope all is good with you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#526237 Apr 26, 2013
What is Wisdom.

Wisdom in the bibical sense refers to knowing how to live life well in all its dimensions including relationships with God and with one's fellow human beings.The three "Wisdom" books in the Bible are Job,Proverbs, and Ecclesiastes.The book of Proverbs begins by stating the "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge;fools despise wisdom and instruction."(Proverbs 1:7)

Bible fact book.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#526238 Apr 26, 2013

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#526239 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember in egypt God told moses to put the lambs blood around the front door frames and death would pass that house hold. Who ever didnt the first born died. Same with Jesus blood shed for us death will pass us and we will be clean, forgiven and right before God. No Jesus blood shed for you death will have a hold being unclean.
Feel free to smear as much blood on your door as you wish.
If you are planning on wandering in the desert for 40 years, I wouldn't depend on being supplied with mana for sustaining life this time. The equipment they robbed from the school of mysteries to produce the white gold was stolen or hidden quite some time ago.

:)

“Calling Out The Hermits”

Since: Apr 13

At Ricky Dicky land

#526240 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way to God's Kingdom is by Jesus Christ. God came and dwelt among us with truth and Grace to provide a way to be redeemed back to God by Jesus blood shead on the cross, the ultimate sacrifice for our sins. Jesus having power to be raised because death could not hold Him down. Jesus defeated death. As we will be raised in the same body form. If we reject Jesus His blood shed wasnt for you. If we accept Jesus His blood make us clean before God to be forgiven.
Jesus is God in human form.
Amen Nick, well said.
Nick

Australia

#526241 Apr 26, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>Bible doesn't teach salvation by own choice,
bible teach Salvation by underserved kindness of His Grace to those who are chosen by Him(not by human choice) by grace according to Gods purpose,plan,pleasure and His good will,Eph 1;3-12.2;8-9
Rom 11;6.Rom 2;27
Not own choice,own works,lest any man should boast
Nick is Gods unmature child lover?
have great T42
I respond to you properly,due to my respect to you
I do agree with most of your message. But your being unmature comment is uncalled for.

The bilble does teach to workout your salvation. Yes God chose us and we can recieve or reject His Good news and Jesus, isnt that a choice?
In The scriptures many follow Him and many turned away, one eg., the rich boy who chose to love money more than God.

Im not boosting myself I boost Jesus Christ.

Your right it is by God Grace.

Your mistaken there is no reference that you made by not own choice. Book of Romans reference you added writes not by works. Dont twist God's word to suit yourself.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#526242 Apr 26, 2013
I like this whole song,but listen to this song from the 5:00 mark to the end! That's REAL,baby!! That's R-E-A-L!!!

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#526243 Apr 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to smear as much blood on your door as you wish.
If you are planning on wandering in the desert for 40 years, I wouldn't depend on being supplied with mana for sustaining life this time. The equipment they robbed from the school of mysteries to produce the white gold was stolen or hidden quite some time ago.
:)
Because they still celebrate the Passover today, I have wondered since I was a child what it was that scared the hell out of those people so fiercely way back then.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#526244 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way to God's Kingdom is by Jesus Christ. God came and dwelt among us with truth and Grace to provide a way to be redeemed back to God by Jesus blood shead on the cross, the ultimate sacrifice for our sins. Jesus having power to be raised because death could not hold Him down. Jesus defeated death. As we will be raised in the same body form. If we reject Jesus His blood shed wasnt for you. If we accept Jesus His blood make us clean before God to be forgiven.

Good evening Nick, and good post.
Nick

Australia

#526245 Apr 26, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods may exists, and even be eternal, but not your god. It never existed.
You would support a false non existed god.

There is on one true God and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#526246 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree with most of your message. But your being unmature comment is uncalled for.
The bilble does teach to workout your salvation. Yes God chose us and we can recieve or reject His Good news and Jesus, isnt that a choice?
In The scriptures many follow Him and many turned away, one eg., the rich boy who chose to love money more than God.
Im not boosting myself I boost Jesus Christ.
Your right it is by God Grace.
Your mistaken there is no reference that you made by not own choice. Book of Romans reference you added writes not by works. Dont twist God's word to suit yourself.
You do REALIZE that he's severely mentally challenged,don't you??
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#526247 Apr 26, 2013

Adlan the chechen fighter totally
destroys the pig face Anthony Smith alias Doctor REALITY the wicked clown.
Nick

Australia

#526248 Apr 26, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Nick, and good post.
Good evening LAWEST !

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#526249 Apr 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6nDJL76MReIXX
Adlan the chechen fighter totally
destroys the pig face Anthony Smith alias Doctor REALITY the wicked clown.
Good evening Adam and Nick.

Good evening LAWEST !
Nick

Australia

#526250 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
It isn't a choice.
But being a Christian is. I don't agree with being Christian.
The only one true God and Saviour is Jesus Christ.

“Calling Out The Hermits”

Since: Apr 13

At Ricky Dicky land

#526251 Apr 26, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they still celebrate the Passover today, I have wondered since I was a child what it was that scared the hell out of those people so fiercely way back then.
How would you like it if your first born was killed? Would that not scare you or are you just a self centered, egocentric simpleton?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#526252 Apr 26, 2013
Symbolic Numbers

Many numbers had symbolic value in the Bible.The number one symbolized God's unity.Three came to symbolize the trinity.Seven a number of completion and perfection since God rested on the seventh day of creation.Twelve symbolized the months of the year,the tribes of Isreal and the number of apostles.Forty days or years was a common time frame in which bibical events unfolded.

Bible fact book
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#526253 Apr 26, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening Adam and Nick.
Good evening LAWEST !
Good morning from germany.Brother
Nick

Australia

#526254 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
If a Christian is somebody that will be getting into heaven, and you can't be sure who that is this side of death, then you don't know even one Christian for certain, not even yourself, do you?
[Note to Annie: This is the kind of thing that I was just referring to. This post is addressed to Nick, but it's really written for you and me and people like us. I think it's an interesting idea. You might mull over it for several seconds, enjoy doing so, and if it resonates with you, you might say something like it yourself in the future. I benefited by crafting the sentence. Nick could respond with virtually anything to this, and it wouldn't detract from the experience any.]
Only people who recieve God message and Believe in Jesus have the right to be called God's children! In the bible it confirms only by their fruits can we know who is a christian.

With the understanding your presenting is that a human can work out God's mind, which you cant. That is the trap satan fell in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 min Lyndi 177,918
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min BenAdam 882,342
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min 15th Dalai Lama 8,491
Michelle Sam quits football because of 'mental ... 17 min Rufus P Mudbone J... 5
The Christian Atheist debate 21 min Critical Eye 4,245
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Liam 603,932
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 39 min Synque 82
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 hr sangili karuppan 7,719
More from around the web