Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Calling Out The Hermits”

Since: Apr 13

At Ricky Dicky land

#526263 Apr 26, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>You ain't worth it ...
Sheese ...where do they come from?
"Ain't" Love the intelligence here. lol.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#526264 Apr 26, 2013

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#526266 Apr 26, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening BMNB, I remember you and it has been awhile, hope all is good with you.
It is well. Thank You. Why does a person give themself many names to those who do not know? I don't know. But, God knows the heart and calls them by name. A person behind a screen can not see and does not know. Yet, all is and are known.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#526268 Apr 26, 2013
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you replied anyway. lol. idiot
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>"Ain't" Love the intelligence here. lol.
Well...I started to write this sarcastic post...you know...concerning the above two posts.

Then I decided not to...instead...welcome to the thread...you should fit in nicely.

Location hidden

#526270 Apr 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Was Saul an infant king.
A famous text where copying errors have crept in is in 1 Samuel 13:1.The Hebrew literally reads."Saul one year old when he became king and he reigned two years over Israel."Since we know that Saul became king as an adult and that he reigned for more than two years this indicates that at least two numbers were missed by an ancient copyist.
Bible fact book.
Hello lil whispers with a big heart. The Bible fact book is wrong. That is not what the Hebrew text literaly reads. have a blessed evening.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#526271 Apr 26, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they still celebrate the Passover today, I have wondered since I was a child what it was that scared the hell out of those people so fiercely way back then.
It is a ritual they are commanded to respect in the remembrance of YHWH freeing them from slavery, and to never forget it was only possible by divine intervention. Every piece and part of the Seder is symbolic of the events of Exodus and the days that it transpired.
I hope I have stated this correctly. If not, someone please correct me.

Location hidden

#526273 Apr 26, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
hi
BMNB
many known you,for sure missed you?
fell free and happy to post here without of somenoe bais, hate, and con artists?
God bless you?
Hello Dr Shrink. Thank You.
Nick

Australia

#526274 Apr 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Nick ~ it seems many cannot understand much, but just the same, have much to say :) Oh well, here we go again, the roller coaster ride is on the way down....
Hi Serah,
Hope all is good with you.
I agree with your comment!

Jesus would say he who has an ear let them hear. Many can not bear to hear the true. He is right since Jesus is the truth.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#526276 Apr 26, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm not going to tickle its word-vomit gland anymore.
Never mind. U have achieved your objective of making Trifecta look like a guttermouth.

And everybody knows.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#526277 Apr 26, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello lil whispers with a big heart. The Bible fact book is wrong. That is not what the Hebrew text literaly reads. have a blessed evening.
Well,I really do not know.Just copied from the book.Just being honest blind man.If you know what the Hebrew text literaly reads please post it here.Long time no hear from you here in the threads and is good to see you here again.Hope you are well and happy.God bless.

Came from Bible Facts book
People,places and events

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#526279 Apr 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It is a ritual they are commanded to respect in the remembrance of YHWH freeing them from slavery, and to never forget it was only possible by divine intervention. Every piece and part of the Seder is symbolic of the events of Exodus and the days that it transpired.
I hope I have stated this correctly. If not, someone please correct me.
You are correct.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#526280 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Good Evening :) I was bored and didn't feel like doing my Hebrew homwork tonight. Nothing going on on FB so I thought I would see what was going on here. I saw a post with some Herew and took interest but I quickly thought what a waste. I always found your posts interesting so I thought I would say good evening back to you out of respect.
Shalom, B-Man!

Glad to read you are still learning Hebrew.

Much more constructive than anything here.

You are wise.
Nick

Australia

#526281 Apr 26, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said we can work out salvation,
I post to you Eph 2;8-9.and 1;2-12
as small proff, and evidence,
that you don't read Bible,posts of others and you are spiritual unmature confussing and contradicting your own posts.
such witnessing is not bad at all,and doesn't reject you to be child of God,
because your posts are sign of your spiritusl compassion,Gods Love,and devotion to the HOLY WORD BIBLE
I am not preacher,nor church to twist anything,
for you unmature ,maybe I teist, for me I back up always the truth of my posts by quoted biblical passages,
YOU DON'T DO IT MOSTLY,ONLY BAMBLING YOUR OWN THOUGTS CONTRADICTING OWN POSTS?
persoanly I don't need you as my student,
try to bow knees before great teacher,and basic truths try to learn from Bible.
JW can show you sound of true biblical truths;like blood transfussions, christmas,cross, churches,not join military etc....
AND MAYBE YOU WILL ENTER NARROW ROAD OF SALVATION BY GRACE OF GOD??
may God always bless you Nick BO DO?
I dont contradict and it is confusing when you base your faith on jw religion when it should be on Jesus Christ.

Jesus is the name above all names in heaven and on earth. The Only name that we may be saved is Jesus Christ, and who ever calls upon the name of Jesus Christ shall be saved. By believing in Jesus Christ do you believe the one and only true God !

I encourage you to seek clarity in God word !

God bless and His peace always in you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#526282 Apr 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>And offer what in its place Luci?
Unerstanding
Nick

Australia

#526283 Apr 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Revelation 21:27 KJV
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
That is a beautiful verse to share. The Lamb's book of life, other translation, Jesus's book of life.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#526284 Apr 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Unerstanding
How do you spread understanding G? In the newspapers?

#526285 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a beautiful verse to share. The Lamb's book of life, other translation, Jesus's book of life.
I agree Nick ~ it would not make any sense at all to allow all and sundry free access - we have free access here and look at the mess we are in?

#526286 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Serah,
Hope all is good with you.
I agree with your comment!
Jesus would say he who has an ear let them hear. Many can not bear to hear the true. He is right since Jesus is the truth.
GOD Bless ~ all is well and I too hope all is well with you. Not sure if you have posted it, but what part of Aussie land is your part of the world?

#526287 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Hello Dr Shrink. Thank You.
Greetings Bernie ~ long time no see in here, and your presence is greatly appreciated :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#526288 Apr 26, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
lill
it is mankind more simplicity in thinking like ancient scribes,prohets,or meanings of ancient langauges
Bible is not misspeled,without of aditions,errors or omission
BIBLE IS FACK GODS INFALIABLE SAME WORD 2000 YEARS AGO AND NOW
only people minds and brains low simplicity,low IQs, languages errors made Gods Word Far away this mankind from antique ancient nations?
God bless you Lill
BIBLE IS INFALIABLE ONE EXISTING FACT, AND CLEAR EVIDENCE GODS SPOKEN WORDS TO ALL READERS?
You mean to tell me that you think mankind has never altered,misspelled,or made a error in rewritting the Bible????
Of all the versions all are correct.

You mean to tell me that mankind interperations and translations of verses of the Bible were all correct????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Gods r Delusions ... 627,556
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min killedjoe 14,312
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min BLUEEYEDCHILD OF ... 950,740
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min bad bob 180,017
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 54 min rich3298 102,991
sexy hot chats (Dec '14) 1 hr Bootychick 48
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr Aussie Kev 697
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 5 hr Johnny 710
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr WasteWater 278,425
More from around the web