Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#526300 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are being misleading.
Jesus is fully human and fully God, Jesus is the true God. Turn to Him and find true peace and let Him save your soul while there is still hope to do so.
No I am not.
I repeat...

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>The only way?
Did Abraham talk with god? did Moses talk with god? did Enoch walk with god? did Adam talk with god? did Noah talk with god?
Did they have to have Jesus as a mouthpiece?
NO.
Neither do I.
Next you will be telling me I must pray to Mary to get permission to talk with Jesus, To allow me to talk with the supreme essence.
I never have had to do any of that nonsense, and never will either.
You have been misled.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#526301 Apr 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you have a vagina phobia.
PS, The don't have teeth.
Just watch out for Pillow Pants.
Pillow Pants ran away... lol

Location hidden

#526302 Apr 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings Bernie ~ long time no see in here, and your presence is greatly appreciated :)
Greetings Serah :) Thank You :)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#526303 Apr 26, 2013
How to spread the word of God.

Live a good life and love as much as you can. People will get it.

Did Jesus have newspapers ? He never wrote a word and got his message across.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#526304 Apr 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to smear as much blood on your door as you wish.
If you are planning on wandering in the desert for 40 years, I wouldn't depend on being supplied with mana for sustaining life this time. The equipment they robbed from the school of mysteries to produce the white gold was stolen or hidden quite some time ago.
:)
They are still using blood now, although you would condone this, because it is approved by science .....

but instead of smearing it around the doors, they are injecting it into those who have been bitten to save their lives.

***Antivenom (or antivenin or antivenene) is a biological product used in the treatment of venomous bites or stings. Antivenom is created by milking venom from the desired snake, spider or insect. The venom is then diluted and injected into a horse, sheep or goat. The subject animal will undergo an immune response to the venom, producing antibodies against the venom's active molecule which can then be harvested from the animal's blood and used to treat envenomation. Internationally, antivenoms must conform to the standards of pharmacopoeia and the World Health Organization (WHO).[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antivenom ***
Nick

Australia

#526305 Apr 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not.
I repeat...
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Did Abraham talk with god? did Moses talk with god? did Enoch walk with god? did Adam talk with god? did Noah talk with god?
NO.
Neither do I.
Next you will be telling me I must pray to Mary to get permission to talk with Jesus, To allow me to talk with the supreme essence.
You have been misled.
You are misleading. No-one mentioned except you to pray to Mary.

You pray to God the supreme essence in Jesus name and in the name of the father, Son and Holy Spirit, and no other name.

Location hidden

#526306 Apr 26, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening, is this LUPY?
Hey Law... sure was Lupy... now am Ash :-)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#526307 Apr 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>They are still using blood now, although you would condone this, because it is approved by science .....
but instead of smearing it around the doors,...
There was no Temple. The blood was from a lamb sacrifice, the lintels represented the altar.

BTW, the Lamb is eaten. The Blood is returned to God in thanks.

Ever had Lamb ? It is great... even without mint sauce.

#526308 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes your right. The mess just proves this is a fallen world. But what great hope is that it will come to an end and Jesus will restore and make all things new again.
Yes ~ and all things will make sense :)

Location hidden

#526309 Apr 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
You mean... we are not supposed to call people abominations, torture women, make loads of money, lie to everyone and ignore everything Jesus taught?

What a concept!

<3

Location hidden

#526310 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
You pray to God the supreme essence in Jesus name and in the name of the father, Son and Holy Spirit, and no other name.
Who is the Holy Spirit Nick?

Location hidden

#526311 Apr 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,I really do not know.Just copied from the book.Just being honest blind man.If you know what the Hebrew text literaly reads please post it here.Long time no hear from you here in the threads and is good to see you here again.Hope you are well and happy.God bless.
Came from Bible Facts book
People,places and events
My appologies for my choice of wording coming across chalenging. That was not my intent. And it never would be with you. All is well. I don't have this keyboard set up with the Hebrew letters. But the King James translation in this case is accurate to my Hebrew/English Bible.
I think I agree with the intent of your series of posts this evening. So there is no real disagreement with the message. I pray all is well with you and your honey. And critters :)

#526312 Apr 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
HIS message is being spread by the Bible, G; and has been for thousands of years, regardless of your perception of it. So, in consideration, JESUS did have newspapers, and the paragraphs were/are Scriptures!!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#526313 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you aren't Catholic.

Location hidden

#526314 Apr 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Unerstanding
It's not looking good in here, maybe we should start talking about vaginas again...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#526315 Apr 26, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not looking good in here, maybe we should start talking about vaginas again...
LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#526316 Apr 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>HIS message is being spread by the Bible, G; and has been for thousands of years, regardless of your perception of it. So, in consideration, JESUS did have newspapers, and the paragraphs were/are Scriptures!!
It was spread across Europe, Africa and Asia for hundreds of years before Constantine made the Bible.

Do you know when the Bible came into existence ?

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#526317 Apr 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
NO.
Neither do I.
You have been misled.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#526318 Apr 26, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>And how do you intend to spread this pure honest guided light??
If I AM/the ALL wants the truth known to all it will not need any help. That goes for the light also.
Know your own person. With that you will discover your essence. With that you can discover the greater essence. Jesus wasn't lying to you.
The cathaholics are. Read what he says. Read what Thoth tells you...it is the same only more complicated. There are others too. First you have to be ready to be honest and truthful to yourself-completely. You wont like it. Then you will be angry-maybe sad too. Then you will be awed. Then maybe you are ready for truth and understanding. Ready to progress forward. To be one with the ALL.
It's not some little ceremony like baptism. You learn it-you feel it you know it---you LIVE it.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#526321 Apr 26, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not only possible, but probable.
Every instance where a word/phrase/sentence/passage can be interpreted in more than one way creates another interpretive pathway. There should be several billion combinations, if not more.
Are you good at math?
Let's say there is a sentence with three ambiguous words. Each of these words could mean two different things. How many ways can the sentence be interpreted?
Only one way. My way.

Your way is wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 26,824
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Aura Mytha 985,725
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Jake999 6,452
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Robert F 685,847
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr Classic 4,294
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 7 hr Red Crosse 7
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr MOGA 41
More from around the web