“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#526051 Apr 26, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>you have no punch. you're using your opinions to argue medical science oy!lol!. your hands might as well be tied.
You have nothing but empty insults.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#526052 Apr 26, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>your [opinion].
You seem to use brackets randomly.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#526053 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
I don't agree with gays choice of being gay.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
It isn't a choice.
Provide evidence for your assertion.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#526054 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You seem to use brackets randomly.
Is this ------> ] <------ called a bracket?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#526055 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this ------> ] <------ called a bracket?
Yes.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#526056 Apr 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You, bigotry.
?

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#526057 Apr 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you define "moral Law"?
You wouldn't understand it even if I explained it.

CS.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#526058 Apr 26, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
SHOW ME IN THE BIBLE
where is this sound called by you "BANG"
Bible rather teach creation occured without of any explosive deep space BANGS?
You believe atheistic theories,not GOD AT ALL,OPENING GATES OF HIS INFINTY WITHOUT OF ANY BANGS, OR EXPOLOSIONS?
Do you need"powerful granade" to open your house door by GREAT BANG OR BY YOUR OWN KEY WITHOUT OF ANY NOISE??
Are you aware of the term 'Sence of humor'?

Fennario

#526059 Apr 26, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
Words can uplift, inspire, refresh, love, cheer, comfort, arouse and support.
Straight from one core to another.
Words can hurt, maim, destroy, break down, abuse, use, deceive, kill, program.
Straight from one core to another.
When someone is told they are fat, ugly, evil, abomination, useless etc... etc...
That hurts to one's very soul, God Feels it, HE Feels everything we feel, everything.
I'll tell you this; I've been raped, stabbed and beaten. I've had operations, been cut open.
You know what? My body healed, quickly. Pain, gone.
The words my parental units uttered. The lies men have told me. The lies others have told me. The words my ex uttered to me.
Pain is still there. That kind of pain never goes away. I had a choice. Was I going to treat people this way and give in to my hate and resentment or, was I going to listen to that still, small, loving 'voice' and do the exact opposite.
I chose LOVE and everything that LOVE produces and was rewarded beyond words. There are no words to sufficiently describe how much our Creator LOVES me.
A lot of this does not apply to evil, there are plenty who choose and obey evil spirits, those can be judged righteously. Only those and only if determination is certain. We used to be good at this but now having 'feelings' things which come from our souls, is deemed as 'mental illness', medicated, suppressed and profited from. To keep us docile and stupid and gullible.
Dogs <most animals> and kids can tell good from evil instantly and without a second thought. Instinctively. Until the kids get brainwashed that is. I'm not talking about right from wrong either.
Never ever let anyone or anything tell you what you 'should' believe. Listen but always verify everything and THINK for yourself. Fasting and some other things, are excellent for this type of clarity and connecting to what we carry around in our shells.
The book is not THE WORD. The AIR that was BREATHED into us, EVERYTHING not created by us, the piece of our CREATOR that is housed inside of us and Jesus, the greatest messenger ever sent, in both His words and deeds; that is THE WORD.
Religion has turned more people against our CREATOR than anything else, ever in the history of mankind.
Does NOT compute.
Love, Lu.
Good post, Juice. I think you're channeling Happy Lesbo. I find nothing offensive there even with god references, and much to admire. You don't seem to want your religion to affect me. We have that in common.

I say that your version of religion is nobody's business but your own, and that you should be supported in it. I am not the enemy of private religion.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#526060 Apr 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So Topix does it if you ask......? I remember you did do it with JuicyLu.....I thought it would be hard for topix to do....You most know someone important here.....LOL
:-)
Huh?

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#526061 Apr 26, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the stupid things you say.
That's why I'm "seeking your attention," if that's what you want to call it.
I don't take kindly to bigotry, and I speak out against it when I see it.
I think I'm gonna make you a problem of mine. The silly little sissy Lacez coming on here having issues with bigotry. I can buy you a ticket to Tehran, Iran where whenever a gay is discovered, he or she is either imprisoned, flogged or worse. You can go there and speak out against bigotry for a month then you can come back and tell us how that went. You should know your role and shut your mouth if you have nothing sensible to say.

I somehow feel you wouldn't speak out against some of us in the outside world. You just talk a big game and I'm not looking for trouble. Walk away slowly from this little lad, because we changed the subject long ago, but if you choose to continue, I will not be responsible for what happens in this thread. This is not a threat, only asking you to exercise whatever ounce of wisdom you may yet have remaining.

Pay heed to my words.

Counter_Strike.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#526062 Apr 26, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a hell of a lot of death.
I thought you didn't believe in hell.

CS.

Fennario

#526063 Apr 26, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to arouse all the beings attracted to women? LOL
Between lacez and Annie, it's been a pretty erotic 24 hours on this thread. And I doubt that either intended it to be.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#526064 Apr 26, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So just walk blindly into everything.
You have a weird idea of living.
See, you could have faith that you have wings and can fly; in reality, you can't.
You can have faith that you're a dog; you obviously aren't, since you can type out your posts.
Faith is believe without and against proof or evidence.
Faith is blindly following whatever someone says, then getting raped in an alley.
Are you engaged to a man or a woman?
Are you a man engaged to a man or...
A woman engaged to a woman?

Just asking.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#526065 Apr 26, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. the sad part is Lawess doesn't even realize what he agreed to taste. Wonder if we were the only ones to catch it ??..
.. after Trifecta's tasteless posts about homosexual filth, I'm ready to write something gross but I fear I can't top him in the obscenity department ..
.. perhaps the dwarf, the couple and the scarf final scene at the castle? Script will be ready by 6-1 & filming can begin ..
.. buy 10 Chesapeake scarfs, make certain they're soft ..
You know, you're starting to make me feel as if I don't want you to hang around here anymore.

And no, that's not a good thing.

Counter_Strike.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#526066 Apr 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to talk down to your level.
Well,I would hope so if you want me to understand you.lol

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#526067 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
>snipped for much needed space<
You should not let a sorceress live.(Exodus 22:17 NAB)
[3] Kill Homosexuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
[4] Kill Fortunetellers
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death.(Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
[5] Death for Hitting Dad
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death.(Exodus 21:15 NAB)
[6] Death for Cursing Parents
All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense.(Leviticus 20:9 NLT)
[7] Death for Adultery
[10] Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.(2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
[11] Kill False Prophets
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through.(Zechariah 13:3 NAB)
[12] Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)
[13] Kill disobedient sons (Deuteronomy 21:18-21)
[14] Kill those who work on the Sabbath (Exodus 35:2)
[15] Kill blasphemers (Leviticus 24:16)
Nobody murders like their god:
"Show No Mercy!" Deut 7:2
"Make no peace!" Deut 7:2
"March to War!" Numbers 32:20
"Ethnic cleanse!" Deut. 20:15
"Commit genocide!" Joshua 10:20
"Enslave!" Lev. 25:44
"Beat to death!" Ex. 21:20
"Kill women and chilldren!" Numbers 31:17, 1 Samuel 15:3
"Kill all prisoners!" Deut 7:2
"Destroy!" Deut. 7:16
"Annihilate!" Deut. 17:29
"Slaughter!" Deut. 13:15, Joshua 8:24
"Burn!" Deut. 13:15
"Torture!" Lev. 24:23, Numbers 5:11
"Massacre!" Numbers 21:2
"Exterminate!" Deut 2:34, Deut 3:3
"Crush!" Deut. 33:29
"Kill!" Joshua 9:24
"Destroy!" Deut 31:4
"Smite!" Esther 9:5
"Slash!" Judges 15:8
"Burn!" joshua 6:24
"Kill!" Joshua 10:10
"Kill!" Judges 11:33
"Kill!" Deut 9:3
KILL anyone who wears mixed fabrics.
KILL any kid who disrespects his parents
KILL anyone who works on Saturday
KILL anyone who eats meat AND cheese together
KILL anyone who swears by god
KILL any man who goes into the temple after having sex with a woman on her
You finally did some research and you still found a way to make an ass out of yourself. So let me ask you this; what do you hope to achieve by your anti-Christian, Anti-Hebrew, Anti-Religious feelings? You and your freethinking time wasters are not getting anywhere with your desires to expose and dispatch bigotry wherever it may be found. We get it, you're not a fan of scripture because it isn't a fan of yours.

Too bad. If you don't understand the bible, I suggest you stop making a fool of yourself with your shabby misinterpretations.

CS.

Fennario

#526068 Apr 26, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
someone writes something...you give it thought...take your time to formulate an answer and then write it...only to have them change those parameters...it wastes my time and irritates the hell out of me. Okay...
That doesn't bother me. I mostly write to Christians in these threads, and it is nearly impossible to keep a conversation from drifting or turning into a food fight. So, their staying on point is neither expected nor required.

Posts have to be written with the sympathetic audience in mind, which does not include the person you are addressing, and from the perspective of your own growth as a thinker and as a writer.

With that orientation, if you have shared something useful or interesting with people able to benefit from it in your post, it might not matter even if the person you are addressing just rolls on the floor and cackles.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#526069 Apr 26, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't even have to read the rest of that comment to see that it was just going to end with more hate.
"It's your >>mindset<< and >>thought life<< that makes...blahblahblah"
That is what you said. Therefore, it is entirely relevant.
You claimed that your "though life" makes something true.
And so, in your thought life, you have thought of killing someone at least once, you have thought of stealing at least once, and you have thought of having sex with someone who would not want you to have sex with them at least once.
Everyone has.
So by your logic, everyone is a murderer, thief, and a rapist.
So if thought life does not make something true, why is anyone on this billboard a bigot when they have not committed any bigoted acts against you? have someone here prevented you from marrying your homosexual partner?

Fennario

#526070 Apr 26, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Did you know that after cutting an avocado if you store the seed with any leftovers it will prevent discoloring of the avocado flesh? I tried it...it works. Not sure why but then again...I don't have to understand it. I like the mystery of it! LOL
Thanks for the heads up there, Annie. We go through a lot of avocados. They grow everywhere here, so they're often free.

[1] Why did the elephant paint his testicles dark green?
To hide in the avocado tree.

[2] How did Tarzan die?
Picking avocados.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Thetruth 229,916
what makes white men so goofy (Sep '08) 5 min Johnny 181
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 17 min Dpud803 106
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min AussieBobby 261,624
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 47 min gunslinger 178
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min guest 548,471
bhains ki chudai liaise ki........ (Feb '14) 1 hr Crazy Jaat 30
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 750,282
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 11 hr girls united states 125
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 11 hr girls united states 387

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE