|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, thank you. No counting today?
How did you change from "LupyLu" into "Ashelah" in mid stream (and kept your number of posts)?

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in the "Big Bang theory"!!!
God said it,, and BANG it happened!!
Grinn*
We are not in darkness, because we have been shown that our deeds was evil by that MARVELOUS light of Jesus Christ. The gods of this world has blinded those who has chosen to reject the Good news of the Gospel.
LOL...I like that

GOD said it.....and BANG it happened!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

"Attacks on Albinos Surge in Tanzania: The body parts of albinos ... are used by witchdoctors" http://www.voanews.com/content/attacks-on-alb...
Nick wrote:
All this is a result of a fallen world, sin and evil. Satan has powers in this planet or majic like the bible confirms they will do signs and wonders, its all deception. You should ask the question where the source of their majic comes from.
Faith in Jesus is true faith that saves the soul !
Nonsense.

This is the result in faith, which is irrational and often cruel. We need less mythology, superstition, faith, dogma, ritual, and magical thinking among adults.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
If someone were to come up to you and spread their vaginal juices on your arm, would you be disgusted or be thankful?
Do you mean the kind with or without the pulp?

By the way, I think that this would make an excellent question for a Topix opinion poll.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>Bible doesn't teach salvation by own choice,
bible teach Salvation by underserved kindness of His Grace to those who are chosen by Him(not by human choice) by grace according to Gods purpose,plan,pleasure and His good will,Eph 1;3-12.2;8-9
Rom 11;6.Rom 2;27
Not own choice,own works,lest any man should boast
Nick is Gods unmature child lover?
have great T42
I respond to you properly,due to my respect to you
Likewise Dr.
I expect maybe Nick has some things to think about and consider.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. does it shock you that BT expressed an opinion instead of following the herd ??..
No, not at all. What a silly question.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. BT has been angry before ..
Yes, that's quite likely.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. do you even have a clue what BT's belief system entails?

No, I never asked him, nor did I assume so I don't make it an issue.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Does any Christian on this thread have an inkling why he's here?

I don't know. Ask the Christians and they may give you some answers.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
I know, he's provided enough hints for an accurate understanding of who he is and what he researches ..
Yes, in many ways you're right. He also has an idea of who I am and the things I research. So we have a few things in common and some not exactly so, therefore what's your point?
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. how do you see BT?
I see him as a strong personality who has leadership qualities. I see him as straight-forward and generally for what I know so far, a decent person. Also a hot-head who really doesn't try to get off on proper footing with anyone at the beginning, but behind his defenses, he a good communicator and very clear when he expresses himself whether I agree with him or not. So I may not like his approach all the time, but I can say I respect him so far.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Is he just a comic, maybe a dunce, a weak Christian or a spiritual skeptic ??..
I didn't try to judge him nor did I try to assume. Whatever he chooses to be on any given day is his business, and I deal with it accordingly. Everyone has a right to make his or her own choices in life, just like you choose to be a lesbian Ms. happy. And yes, I say choose because you can stop if you really wanted to.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. you and some of your buddies are too busy preaching the gospel, telling gays how filthy they are, making false claims, debating what God's correct name is or condemning humans.

Condemning? Making false claims? People condemn themselves based on their choices each day just as they can choose to repent and change their ways. Many of us don't like looking at ourselves in the mirror and facing the ugly truth, and just so you can justify whatever lifestyle you choose to live, you say love is the basis. Well perverted love is lust and the vagina was made to house the penis during sexual intercourse, not the anus nor is it two vaginas just like your male dog would look weird to you if he only tries to hump other male dogs.

It cannot be normal because it doesn't bear fruit as the example of the Messiah killing the fig tree that didn't bear fruit to feed him. As I believe gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt. If they want to have children, then they should have a heterosexual relationship so they can reep the rewards thereof. Because you all despise me and you say the bible is myth and a relic because you can't get around either of us. I can understand also why the importance of the name of The Creator would not interest you. Don't blame me if you choose to be ignorant.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
I call that self-absorbed ..
Ok, so what? You're entitled to your opinion just as I'm entitled to mine. When you decide to make a decent point, I'll be happy to give you my full attention.

Counter_Strike.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I call your sex jokes proof of how self-absorbed you seem to be. Most of the time I scroll. What a hypocrite you are. Just more of do as we say, not as we do.
Excellent post Chris.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes.
The script is not just "Hebrew".
The (7) Menorah was a habit of my mother which she would flame each at specific times, but not the same as the Hebrew ritual. I never questioned her reason. She was devout in this. I always expected it was concerning the council of seven.
Your avatar sparked an old memory.
Very interesting. Is your mother still of this world?

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I have ta agree.
Peace
BT42
Shalom my friend. I hope all is well with you.

Andrew (CS).

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. are you tongue-tied ??..
I gave you a "touching" judgicon on this post, btw.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Ashamed wrote:
Did Skombolis not go to other threads and bring this on himself? Maybe they stormed in but he did The same to them in other threads. There have been many called a liar by Skombolis. His post can be Some of the most hateful ones ever seen on Topix.
Thanks for that. This is what happened with between him and me on another thread. He sealed his fate with me in Prove There's A God. When I discovered him here, we just resumed the dispute
Ashamed wrote:
So I ask why are so many of the posters gone that use to post here on the Golden Thread?
They don't like the fighting with unbelievers. They didn't seem to mind doing battle with one another, so it's not because they didn't like conflict. It just can't be with us.

What's the difference? Maybe you know. I'm guessing that they are unhappy being clobbered in debate. It's a little different arguing with unbelievers. We have different values and different skill sets.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
Biblical scholars. Ha ha ha!
What next? Harry Potter scholars? Disney scholars? You can study the Disney princesses all you like, but it never becomes scholarship. Let's compare the breast sizes of the princesses of color - Jasmine, Pocahontas, Tiana, Mulan - and their white counterparts - Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, and Belle. Is there a message from Disney there? And is this scholarship just because we're studying it? No. It's not academic. Neither is Jesusology.
Catcher1 wrote:
We need Biblical scholars, to unearth religious truth. There it is; a double oxymoron in a single sentence.
One is an oxymoron. Two would be a span of oxenymorons.

Speaking of Snow White, what's your take on the Seven Dwarfs? Seven Dwarves?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Cheriann wrote:
Are you male or female? And from what I have deduced from your phrasiology you were lucky to get a very good education?
I am a fifty-something white male.

And thanks again. You are too kind.

Yes, I was very lucky. I was born with a good enough mind, a good family, and the opportunity to get a good education.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a difference between the way that Christians read their bible and the way that unbelievers do - and there is - it is not due to any spirit in the believers, but to a confirmation bias in them.
It is not that the unbeliever lacks spiritual discernment. It's that the believer lacks objectivity. He sees things as he prefers to see them, justifying those conclusions with faith his god is good.
Typically, a Christian never finds fault with the god, however over the top its actions are. When the unbeliever points out the moral ind intellectual errors of the god, he is called a god hater and Christian basher that can't possible understand the bible for lack of belief, and should stop offering opinions about it.
We obviously disagree.
How do we disagree? Are you a fundie or something?*snort*

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you change from "LupyLu" into "Ashelah" in mid stream (and kept your number of posts)?
I just asked. I've done it like... 3 times before... huh?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>It was reported that Ted Bundy accepted the Lord Jesus Christ before he was executed by the state of Florida. But did he REALLY accept the Lord...or was it just a desperate,last attempt to convince the state of Florida to spare him and give him life without parole?? Only the Lord knows his REAL motivation.
Exactly right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you attended Liberty University, I doubt it.
You religion makes you a doubter.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I always post truth
and told everyone,she is Liar,hipocrite,and spiritual scumbag,
she is not Lupy Lu,not Ashelah nor Divine Agape Love?
God bless you mama Epi
Be gone daemon!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what you said...
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't assume that just because someone accepts Jesus means that Jesus has to accept them back.
You did not specify "not true Christians".
You said...
"someone accepts Jesus".
I would expand but honestly...what would we accomplish...not a thing. Civil discussions just don't seem to happen around here much...
So...
Hope that you are going to have a great weekend!
Fair enough.

I plan to, now that I fixed my water main break...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What are your thoughts on feces and vaginal secretions?
what a hypocrital society that pats themselves on the back for fighting for the legal rights to practice such things, but then acts all prudish and disgusted at the mere mentioning of them!

sheesh, you can't make this stuff up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

701 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word + 2 5 min andet1987 219
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min pusherman_ 532,963
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min WasteWater 256,709
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Aura Mytha 721,307
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 15 min WasteWater 3,980
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Patrick 224,374
opened her legs wide at the end 17 min andet1987 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 31 min Zionists just like Nazis 115,330
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Miki 81
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••