Why Should Jesus Love Me?
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526151 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
All have fallen short since all have sinned. Jesus died for all sinners, that is love unfathamable. Jesus loves the gays too. Gays if they are willing to come to Christ and believe in him, repent and turn away from their own ways of a gay life can still be saved and be a new creation in Him.
Sorry, but there are many gay christian churches who accept the bible Jesus as their christ.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526152 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with gays choice of being gay.
Gay christians would most certainly disagree with you.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#526153 Apr 26, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
A touch of Tourettes, Juice?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =REO9IW0_ig8XX
In light of past 24hrs... I humbly request that you never call me Juice again. Please. No, not Tourettes, just wanted to see how many times the v word could be posted.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526154 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
God is eternal. God by his breathe and spoke and created the whole universe, he didnt even lift a finger. That is unfathamable power.
It could of been a bang when it happened and sprung into existance.
A very lame argument.
Only speculation on your part, nothing else.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#526155 Apr 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your take on the fused chromosomes doc? Who better to ask here?
.. already know where you're going with that and, in all honesty, that would make perfect sense ..

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Island City, NY

#526156 Apr 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
What is the name of the game that HL plays?
Live, laugh, love.

With Established Harem

#526157 Apr 26, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking of not replying anymore to its posts.
It doesn't understand the meaning of words, especially how they're subjective in lots of cases.
I was trying to make a point that what I find filthy is filthy by my definition, whereas its idea of filthy doesn't pertain to another individual's idea of it.
Bigots will never learn, most of the time.
.. Trifecta continues to be intellectually dishonest ..

.. you're better than that ..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#526158 Apr 26, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
i WAGED WAR WITH SKOMBOLIS
and his bitterness,hate, and desperation
always step up to the Mod Topix with request to ban my posts,
he never achieve this wicked christiand goal,even he plot with atheists encouragements to post against me and ban from any posting?
2nd was you
Skombolis culdn't handle hostile slaps at his face,his Spiritual BS have nothing to do with TRUE BIBLICAL GOD,
people like him are worse from unbelievers,Jesus,disciples warned to be away from this type of wickedness
great error you commit,
that you claim that christian God is God of Bible, it is not truth
BIBLE AND HER TEACHINGS WERE STOLEN AND HIJACKED BY ROMAN PAGAN EMPIRE CREATING AT 325 LEGAL RCC CREEDS,AND DOCTRINES,murdering true believers, and taking spiritual power in own devil spirit posession creating confussion in the hearts and minds like yours
HATING WICKED CHRISTIANITY IS HEALTHY HATE,
BUT FRAMING BIBLE AS CHRISTIN BOOK IS NONSENSE AND LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF SPIRITUAL TRUE GOD DIRECTION HAVING NOTHING TO DO WITH WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY PAST 2000 YEARS,2 COR 11;13-15.2 THESS 1;2-13
HAVE GOOD DAY MR IANS
Thank you for the civil post.

You each seem to have your own religion, which is perfectly OK. You don't agree on clothes, food, movies or furniture, so why should you agree on what your bible means?

You won't miss the church, which really doesn't speak for you. It does nothing for you except make it harder to be a Christian with all of its bad press. Our goals really don't conflict. All you really want is the right to worship your god, correct? We don't mind that. It doesn't affect us. It's that church that won't keep its nose out of our business. And it's the church that teaches what divides us.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526159 Apr 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That would mean that Pope Innocent, inquisitors in mainland Europe and Spain, the crusaders of the many crusades, the destroyers of the Egyptian campaign, who, in fact were responsible for the canon of the holy bible were all not really Christians at all, but deceivers using the name of Jesus and his followers as a front. That begins to make sense.
Now how do we know who the "real" Christians are?
LOL
Excellent diagnosis.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Island City, NY

#526160 Apr 26, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....
I have had enough of some of these people in this place. They have nothing constructive to do or to offer. They're just here trying to create divisions and waste people's time. Ms. Happy seems a very confused and frustrated lesbian, but Catchum 1, Lacez and IANS the Low really serves no purpose here.
Shal we begin.
Andrew (CS).
Fire away.

One correction: it's Catcher.

You can call me Catch if you prefer.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#526161 Apr 26, 2013
Lacez wrote:
I prefer to stick to reality and truths backed up by lots of evidence.
So if you had a daughter and she told you; "I love you, daddy.", you would ask her to back that assertion up with "lots of evidence"?

Good luck to ya.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526162 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
The real christians live by Faith in Jesus Christ who are born again of the Spirit.
Only God knows His elected. Its a sin to say This person is going to heaven and that person isn't.
The canon is from man, the Holy bible is God's word through the Holy Spirit to man.
A very poor and lame evaluation.
No soup for you...one year.

Fennario

#526163 Apr 26, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
I agree with your post,
there is not such true biblical scholarship teachings at theological schools such so called by you Jesusology
Are we becoming friends? I wouldn't have thought that possible.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#526164 Apr 26, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
In light of past 24hrs... I humbly request that you never call me Juice again. Please. No, not Tourettes, just wanted to see how many times the v word could be posted.
Vestibule?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#526165 Apr 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go.
23:13. It's ok to beat the shyt out of your baby.
Just so you don't kill her.
How humane, your bible.
You're weird, Catch. Even for a Californian leftie.

The word “rod” indicates a thin stick or switch that can be used to give a small amount of physical pain with no lasting physical injury. I've never used any kind of instrument to spank my kids, just my palm.

A child should never be bruised, injured, or cut by a physical correction.

Physical discipline is always done in love, never as a vent to the parent’s frustration. It is also just one part of discipline and should be used when the child shows defiance to a clear limit, not in the heat of the moment, which I've been honest when I say I haven't done.

We are also warned to not abuse our power over our kids, or they turn into what we don't want....

"Fathers, do not embitter your children, or they will become discouraged."
Colossians 3:21

"Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord."
Ephesians 6:4
Adam

Germany

#526166 Apr 26, 2013
Dear HL

Do you think you have accomplished your mission of reproduction when you gave birth to your daugther?
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526168 Apr 26, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I like that
GOD said it.....and BANG it happened!
With sincerity, please
try reading some ancient creation manuscripts that were written long before the bible one.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#526169 Apr 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go.
23:13. It's ok to beat the shyt out of your baby.
Just so you don't kill her.
How humane, your bible.
And while you're at it, go ahead and slap the mother a few times for bearing such a disobedient infant.

With Established Harem

#526170 Apr 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
What is the name of the game that HL plays?
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Live, laugh, love.
.. we play the same game ..

.. CS thinks I'm frustrated and confused ..

.. having 10,000+ scarves does that to a person ..

Fennario

#526171 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You don't understand biblical scholarship at all.
You read the bible as if it's a note written in pure logical form.
Do you read Shakespeare the same?
You speak as if there is a right way to read that book when no two of you agree about what it says. You don't disqualify my opinion by claiming that there is some secret way of reading the book known only to believers. I know how to read and how to understand all manner of poetry and prose.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What do you suppose the "vault" means? What do you suppose the "dome" is?
It's whatever you want it to mean. Ask a dozen Christians and get a dozen answers. Please don't try to play Pimp The Skeptic with me.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Why do you lie and interject the "flat eart" into your opinions?
Lie? There you go again. You can't simply disagree, or consider that I might be correct, or inadvertently in error. You have to make the least charitable and most derogatory interpretation possible. That's a character flaw. And I find it in every other one of you faithers.

Anyway, the flat earth is part of biblical cosmology. So is the dome with your god tap dancing above it: http://snipurl.com/26x9l1j

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Aquarius-WY 7,746
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Anthony MN 681,922
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Aerobatty 123,778
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 41 min Gabriel 982,347
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,371
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Charlie Sheen 286,546
Exit the Jewtrix-Free Conspiracy Documentary 4 hr Sparrow 1
More from around the web