Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Adam

Germany

#526145 Apr 26, 2013
HL has a teenage 18+ years old daughter and she has nothing better to do than to hang all day long on this thread and talk stuff that nobody understands.
Pretty much immature.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#526146 Apr 26, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Your failure to understand was noted.
<quoted text>
It is....priceless.
CS.
CS, one thing that I don't think you will ever be right about is stating that IANS fails to understand something. My experience of him over several years is that he does have great udnerstanding of most things. That he may not agree with what others understand about something though is commendable, because he states that.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#526147 Apr 26, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't understand it even if I explained it.
CS.
Rational skeptics find those explanations worthless in any application concerning reality.

Skeptics understand your explanations, and your explanations would be comprised of religious mythology, superstitious belief and supernatural mumbo jumbo.

Volcano worshipers would likely understand anything you could relate, and agree wholeheartedly, even though they would think you were misguided in worshiping the wrong deity, and pity you, and pray that you would eventually worship the "correct deity", their deity.

Alms to Mount Pinatubo! http://sacredsandwich.com/wp-content/uploads/...
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526148 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
All this is a result of a fallen world, sin and evil. Satan has powers in this planet or majic like the bible confirms they will do signs and wonders, its all deception. You should ask the question where the source of their majic comes from.
Faith in Jesus is true faith that saves the soul !
Oh, Nick, Nick!
You have been led astray.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#526149 Apr 26, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So just walk blindly into everything.
You have a weird idea of living.
See, you could have faith that you have wings and can fly; in reality, you can't.
You can have faith that you're a dog; you obviously aren't, since you can type out your posts.
Faith is believe without and against proof or evidence.
Faith is blindly following whatever someone says, then getting raped in an alley.
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I really am starting to wonder how you manage you have people join in conversation with you with all this rubbish that you puke all over the computer screen. I doubt you listen to yourself and reread what you wrote or you would see your reasoning ability is poor, your understanding dismal and your opportunity to make sense, utterly wasted.
You would do well to learn about the theological doctrines of those you despise before offer words on the matter than makes little sense. Reading your post Ms.(or maybe Mr.) Lacez, no one would accuse you anytime soon of being smart.
Counter_Strike.
.. do you realize your rebuttal was one orgasmic insult ??..

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#526150 Apr 26, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Keep your excitement in check Mr.
LOL....
I have had enough of some of these people in this place. They have nothing constructive to do or to offer. They're just here trying to create divisions and waste people's time. Ms. Happy seems a very confused and frustrated lesbian, but Catchum 1, Lacez and IANS the Low really serves no purpose here.

Shal we begin.

Andrew (CS).
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526151 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
All have fallen short since all have sinned. Jesus died for all sinners, that is love unfathamable. Jesus loves the gays too. Gays if they are willing to come to Christ and believe in him, repent and turn away from their own ways of a gay life can still be saved and be a new creation in Him.
Sorry, but there are many gay christian churches who accept the bible Jesus as their christ.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526152 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with gays choice of being gay.
Gay christians would most certainly disagree with you.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#526153 Apr 26, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
A touch of Tourettes, Juice?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =REO9IW0_ig8XX
In light of past 24hrs... I humbly request that you never call me Juice again. Please. No, not Tourettes, just wanted to see how many times the v word could be posted.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526154 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
God is eternal. God by his breathe and spoke and created the whole universe, he didnt even lift a finger. That is unfathamable power.
It could of been a bang when it happened and sprung into existance.
A very lame argument.
Only speculation on your part, nothing else.

With Established Harem

#526155 Apr 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your take on the fused chromosomes doc? Who better to ask here?
.. already know where you're going with that and, in all honesty, that would make perfect sense ..

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Island City, NY

#526156 Apr 26, 2013
Adam wrote:
What is the name of the game that HL plays?
Live, laugh, love.

With Established Harem

#526157 Apr 26, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking of not replying anymore to its posts.
It doesn't understand the meaning of words, especially how they're subjective in lots of cases.
I was trying to make a point that what I find filthy is filthy by my definition, whereas its idea of filthy doesn't pertain to another individual's idea of it.
Bigots will never learn, most of the time.
.. Trifecta continues to be intellectually dishonest ..

.. you're better than that ..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#526158 Apr 26, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
i WAGED WAR WITH SKOMBOLIS
and his bitterness,hate, and desperation
always step up to the Mod Topix with request to ban my posts,
he never achieve this wicked christiand goal,even he plot with atheists encouragements to post against me and ban from any posting?
2nd was you
Skombolis culdn't handle hostile slaps at his face,his Spiritual BS have nothing to do with TRUE BIBLICAL GOD,
people like him are worse from unbelievers,Jesus,disciples warned to be away from this type of wickedness
great error you commit,
that you claim that christian God is God of Bible, it is not truth
BIBLE AND HER TEACHINGS WERE STOLEN AND HIJACKED BY ROMAN PAGAN EMPIRE CREATING AT 325 LEGAL RCC CREEDS,AND DOCTRINES,murdering true believers, and taking spiritual power in own devil spirit posession creating confussion in the hearts and minds like yours
HATING WICKED CHRISTIANITY IS HEALTHY HATE,
BUT FRAMING BIBLE AS CHRISTIN BOOK IS NONSENSE AND LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF SPIRITUAL TRUE GOD DIRECTION HAVING NOTHING TO DO WITH WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY PAST 2000 YEARS,2 COR 11;13-15.2 THESS 1;2-13
HAVE GOOD DAY MR IANS
Thank you for the civil post.

You each seem to have your own religion, which is perfectly OK. You don't agree on clothes, food, movies or furniture, so why should you agree on what your bible means?

You won't miss the church, which really doesn't speak for you. It does nothing for you except make it harder to be a Christian with all of its bad press. Our goals really don't conflict. All you really want is the right to worship your god, correct? We don't mind that. It doesn't affect us. It's that church that won't keep its nose out of our business. And it's the church that teaches what divides us.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526159 Apr 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That would mean that Pope Innocent, inquisitors in mainland Europe and Spain, the crusaders of the many crusades, the destroyers of the Egyptian campaign, who, in fact were responsible for the canon of the holy bible were all not really Christians at all, but deceivers using the name of Jesus and his followers as a front. That begins to make sense.
Now how do we know who the "real" Christians are?
LOL
Excellent diagnosis.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Island City, NY

#526160 Apr 26, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....
I have had enough of some of these people in this place. They have nothing constructive to do or to offer. They're just here trying to create divisions and waste people's time. Ms. Happy seems a very confused and frustrated lesbian, but Catchum 1, Lacez and IANS the Low really serves no purpose here.
Shal we begin.
Andrew (CS).
Fire away.

One correction: it's Catcher.

You can call me Catch if you prefer.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#526161 Apr 26, 2013
Lacez wrote:
I prefer to stick to reality and truths backed up by lots of evidence.
So if you had a daughter and she told you; "I love you, daddy.", you would ask her to back that assertion up with "lots of evidence"?

Good luck to ya.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526162 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
The real christians live by Faith in Jesus Christ who are born again of the Spirit.
Only God knows His elected. Its a sin to say This person is going to heaven and that person isn't.
The canon is from man, the Holy bible is God's word through the Holy Spirit to man.
A very poor and lame evaluation.
No soup for you...one year.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#526163 Apr 26, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
I agree with your post,
there is not such true biblical scholarship teachings at theological schools such so called by you Jesusology
Are we becoming friends? I wouldn't have thought that possible.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#526164 Apr 26, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
In light of past 24hrs... I humbly request that you never call me Juice again. Please. No, not Tourettes, just wanted to see how many times the v word could be posted.
Vestibule?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Bear Claw 80,837
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Sammy 995,831
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min URineIdiot 701,750
should male cheerleaders wear cheerleading skir... (Mar '14) 1 hr waaasssuuup 20
Not havin" 'Iggy' ain't gone be NO EXCUSE 4 War... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Tronald Dump's Fascist NAZI Coup d'Etat 4 hr Johnny 6
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 4 hr Johnny 45