G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Danka,

Since: Sep 10

Long Island City, NY

#526087 Apr 26, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>You know, you're starting to make me feel as if I don't want you to hang around here anymore.
And no, that's not a good thing.
Counter_Strike.
Another empty threat.

You are no more than a coward, you know.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#526088 Apr 26, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Between lacez and Annie, it's been a pretty erotic 24 hours on this thread. And I doubt that either intended it to be.
Hey there...what did I do? I am behaving.

Oh...are we talking about the fruit of the flower?

Sometimes I misbehave and don't even know it...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#526089 Apr 26, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You finally did some research and you still found a way to make an ass out of yourself. So let me ask you this; what do you hope to achieve by your anti-Christian, Anti-Hebrew, Anti-Religious feelings? You and your freethinking time wasters are not getting anywhere with your desires to expose and dispatch bigotry wherever it may be found. We get it, you're not a fan of scripture because it isn't a fan of yours.
Too bad. If you don't understand the bible, I suggest you stop making a fool of yourself with your shabby misinterpretations.
CS.
LMAO! Nice.

IANS thinks that because Joshua 10:10 says "Kill!" (which it doesn't), that means it must be evil...

US murder laws, 18 USC 1111, says "kill" and "killing" several times. it MUST be evil, too...

O_o

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#526090 Apr 26, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be hard pressed to make somebody like you up. Your god has a better sense of humor than I.
huh? what about the hypocricy of our society do you disagree with?:)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#526091 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
...Don't try to understand me. You can't.
No can understand your reason for being here other than to insult people.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#526092 Apr 26, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So just walk blindly into everything.
You have a weird idea of living.
See, you could have faith that you have wings and can fly; in reality, you can't.
You can have faith that you're a dog; you obviously aren't, since you can type out your posts.
Faith is believe without and against proof or evidence.
Faith is blindly following whatever someone says, then getting raped in an alley.
I really am starting to wonder how you manage you have people join in conversation with you with all this rubbish that you puke all over the computer screen. I doubt you listen to yourself and reread what you wrote or you would see your reasoning ability is poor, your understanding dismal and your opportunity to make sense, utterly wasted.

You would do well to learn about the theological doctrines of those you despise before offer words on the matter than makes little sense. Reading your post Ms.(or maybe Mr.) Lacez, no one would accuse you anytime soon of being smart.

Counter_Strike.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#526093 Apr 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another empty threat.
You are no more than a coward, you know.
WoW! Just like you.

The Harvard Don that hides on Topix!

What a fraud.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#526094 Apr 26, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
See if they can come up with the words when they're literally in their throat.
Your understanding on the topic is desperately limited. Ask nicely to be taught humbling yourself as lowly student placing your pride beneath heel, and I may well consider your request.

CS.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#526095 Apr 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
deception that causes a person to spend eternity in torment is the ultimate harm to others.
Isn't your god guilty of doing just that? Who seeded the earth with all of those fossils, or allowed it to happen? Why won't your god manifest itself unambiguously when it would be so easy and so helpful? Who designed human chromosome 2 to look like a smoking gun for human evolution?

If your god existed, all of that would constitute deception that it caused (or permitted) leading to millions of souls to spending eternity in torment.
waaasssuuup wrote:
'judge not lest you be bitch-slapped'- NIUV
Negro, please! Dat not bad.

Since: Sep 10

Long Island City, NY

#526096 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Nice.
IANS thinks that because Joshua 10:10 says "Kill!" (which it doesn't), that means it must be evil...
US murder laws, 18 USC 1111, says "kill" and "killing" several times. it MUST be evil, too...
O_o
Find me the verse about hitting your six-month-old baby.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#526097 Apr 26, 2013
• "Show No Mercy!" Deut 7:2
• "Make no peace!" Deut 7:2
• "March to War!" Numbers 32:20
• "Ethnic cleanse!" Deut. 20:15
• "Commit genocide!" Joshua 10:20
• "Enslave!" Lev. 25:44
• "Beat to death!" Ex. 21:20

[snip]

• KILL anyone who eats meat AND cheese together
• KILL anyone who swears by god
• KILL any man who goes into the temple after having sex with a woman on her •
waaasssuuup wrote:
i didn't know you promoted an ancient law, 2000+ years old that was specific to a certain people group! why don't you also post the laws that were in effect for the nations around this demographic 3500+ years ago when Moses lived; like none, chaos, anarchy, brutality and offering one's child to the fires of molech? is it because you prefer those 'laws'?;)
Would you prefer not being reminded of your god's CV? Probably.

Do you think that your god has matured since those days? He hasn't outgrown hell yet.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#526098 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Isn't your god guilty of doing just that? Who seeded the earth with all of those fossils, or allowed it to happen? Why won't your god manifest itself unambiguously when it would be so easy and so helpful? Who designed human chromosome 2 to look like a smoking gun for human evolution?
If your god existed, all of that would constitute deception that it caused (or permitted) leading to millions of souls to spending eternity in torment.
<quoted text>
What is your take on the fused chromosomes doc? Who better to ask here?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#526099 Apr 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Find me the verse about hitting your six-month-old baby.
I shall find you something look at my next post.

Amazing how mankind thinks and acts.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#526100 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
you hafta be kidding, right? what more could a Wonderful God do than become human to execute upon Himself the penalty of all our evil???

do yourself a favor and don't respond foolishly, because "by your words you will be justified and by your words you will be condemned" Jesus
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526101 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you know better than to argue that.
This argument would be counter-productive.
Those stooped in various cults cannot see.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#526102 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Would you prefer not being reminded of your god's CV? Probably.
Do you think that your god has matured since those days? He hasn't outgrown hell yet.
what part of Jn 3:16 do you find offensive? you better get crack'n before you die if you want to upstage the Goodness of God as revealed in His Son since i haven't heard of you yet (other than your whinning here about how much better you are then God)

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#526103 Apr 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if you won't support feces smearers, will you at least support 'feces penis pushers'- an associated group of non-traditional sexual attractions?:)
Again, no.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526104 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Angels don't have wings, son.
Then why does your religion portray them, pardner?
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#526105 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of baseless, unfounded opinion, aincha?
Only to those who are blind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Steve III 641,255
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min It aint necessari... 37,869
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min MUQ2 44,306
Playboy (Feb '15) 1 hr ssewda34 13
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 969,921
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Paul is dead 4,076
Moroccan men have the largest penis (Oct '13) 2 hr PROUD TO BE SERB ... 88
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Anna 104,617
More from around the web