|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it certain does matter.
Wings outside the Earth's atmosphere is totally useless.
Did your god promise you the revelation of angelic creatures when you stand before him?
If so, then please, show that in your bible scripture.
Again your understanding of God has limits.

God's power doesn't need wings ! When Jesus walked on water that is power to control all elements
Nick

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
What you have stated is a blatant lie.
The truth is the truth. I have no reason to lie.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice all your referrences are in the OT which was for a different generation.
I bet you wont find one verse in the NT to kill which apply for generations after Jesus. The new commandment of Jesus is to LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR!!!
"I did not come to abolish the law but to fulfil it." - Jesus.

Problem is, a lot is misunderstood. The only truth contained in the bible now is that which those who are without God, could not and do not comprehend. This is the reason for the parables.

At least most of the words of Jesus, have stood the test of time.

Still, most do not understand his words, if they even read them. Most who claim faith in Jesus, quote and follow the roman tent maker, killer of those who followed Jesus.

LOVE is ALL.

"The Kingdom of The Most High God, is within."

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

1 + 1 + 1 = 1 ???

NO.

1 + 1 + 1 = 3

<forehead slap>
Nick

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a science class and drop the mythology, son.
You are the one who should take a science class to understand how grand, perfect and complex God's design of all things are!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice all your referrences are in the OT which was for a different generation.
I bet you wont find one verse in the NT to kill which apply for generations after Jesus. The new commandment of Jesus is to LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR!!!
You are forgeting about killing the gays, adulterers, Jews, Witches, Muslims, Heretics, atheists, teachers, philosophers, poets, scientists, doctors, etc. that Christianity has embracedd for 1700 years.

Christianity has never "loved thy neighbor" let alone "love thy enemies". Killings in not an act of love except in the minds of religious fantics.
Nick

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
"I did not come to abolish the law but to fulfil it." - Jesus.
Problem is, a lot is misunderstood. The only truth contained in the bible now is that which those who are without God, could not and do not comprehend. This is the reason for the parables.
At least most of the words of Jesus, have stood the test of time.
Still, most do not understand his words, if they even read them. Most who claim faith in Jesus, quote and follow the roman tent maker, killer of those who followed Jesus.
LOVE is ALL.
"The Kingdom of The Most High God, is within."
Hi Lu,
Thanks for contributing!

Alot is misunderstood, when one who desires truth can seek and find undetstanding why the OT wrote about killing.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are forgeting about killing the gays, adulterers, Jews, Witches, Muslims, Heretics, atheists, teachers, philosophers, poets, scientists, doctors, etc. that Christianity has embracedd for 1700 years.
Christianity has never "loved thy neighbor" let alone "love thy enemies". Killings in not an act of love except in the minds of religious fantics.
That's right. I bit suss I reckon.*shrugs*
Nick

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing just about faith. There is nothing good at all about choosing to believe without evidence.
Here's a little of the justice of faith now:
"Attacks on Albinos Surge in Tanzania"
http://www.voanews.com/content/attacks-on-alb...
"The body parts of albinos - people who are born without skin pigmentation - are used by witchdoctors in ritual potions meant to bring power and wealth. Four such attacks took place in a 16-day period this year - three of them against children.
"Allegedly one of the armed men was actually her own husband and her left arm was cut off. She was actually in the house with two of her children. But she wasnít killed. Five suspects were arrested and her arm recovered with the money because the limbs are being sold."
"In the same region only four days later, a group of men chopped off the arm of a 10-year-old boy as he was headed home from school.
"An especially worrying trend, Colville said, is that the mutilations are taking place while the victims are alive.
"Some people believe the magic is stronger if the victim screams when the attacks take place, and obviously if you kill a person first they donít scream," he said. "It would explain why you get these people having limbs cut off while they are still alive."
These people live by faith.
All this is a result of a fallen world, sin and evil. Satan has powers in this planet or majic like the bible confirms they will do signs and wonders, its all deception. You should ask the question where the source of their majic comes from.

Faith in Jesus is true faith that saves the soul !

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>Do tell...*staring*
I already did 0.0

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Feces is Filth, that's disgusting and that's what's smeared on you while having sex with your homosexual male lover.

Nothing wrong with a healthy vagina. You want to equate normal sex between a man and a woman, and homosexual sex between two men. Illogical. Anal sex will cause smearing of filth, thus making filthy people. Medical facts says vagina sex, is not filthy, a healthy vagina is clean.
If someone were to come up to you and spread their vaginal juices on your arm, would you be disgusted or be thankful?

Answer the question, it proves you wrong. The fact that it is disgusting means it is filthy.
You enjoy pretending your cult is the right way, but all you've shown is that it's horribly evil.

By the way, one wouldn't be filthy from anal sex because one is not "smeared with" or "covered with" feces.
Besides, even if they were, you have failed to acknowledge the fact that when they clean themselves, they are no longer dirty.
Ergo they are not "filthy human beings."

Many more straight people than gay people have anal sex too, you know.
So you're calling straight people filthy too.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>It's not just for breakfast any more.
Urgh, that's gross.
Nick

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When one who claims is a christian and kills doesnt mean they really where a christian.

That has nothing to do with God and what the bible teaches. Jesus died for all people even the gays!

Its God Grace and mercy and His blood that make us right or clean before God.

Once clean does God make us a new creation to serve Him and follow His ways.
Ashamed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah really. As in life, anything new, it's an interesting toy for a while. So they stormed in, one of them get obsessed with Skombolis writer, grab on to him like a bulldog and can't let go. That was curious interesting for a while :) But now it's pretty much with some slight variations here and there, the Christians are giving the same responses to the same questions and issues the humanists bring up repeatedly. Some got smart got tired of it and left. Some obviously still enjoy it are thinking hopelessly they will get a different answer to the same questions and issues.
Maybe they get a kick out of just causing a stir on the billboard. But the Christians by themselves cause they own stir iyai!lol! So I not get it. Maybe it's a secular humanist thing and they see some relevancy while the Christians stare and yawn.
Did Skombolis not go to other threads and bring this on himself? Maybe they stormed in but he did
The same to them in other threads. There have been many called a liar by Skombolis. His post can be
Some of the most hateful ones ever seen on Topix.

So I ask why are so many of the posters gone that use to post here on the Golden Thread?

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I already did 0.0
Offended. Not for you, fair enough but unnecessary.

:(

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Feces is Filth, that's disgusting and that's what's smeared on you while having sex with your homosexual male lover.
Nothing wrong with a healthy vagina. You want to equate normal sex between a man and a woman, and homosexual sex between two men. Illogical. Anal sex will cause smearing of filth, thus making filthy people. Medical facts says vagina sex, is not filthy, a healthy vagina is clean.
You guys are having quite a food fight.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
When one who claims is a christian and kills doesnt mean they really where a christian.
That has nothing to do with God and what the bible teaches. Jesus died for all people even the gays!
Its God Grace and mercy and His blood that make us right or clean before God.
Once clean does God make us a new creation to serve Him and follow His ways.
That comment shows that you live in the flesh and the world.

What did Jesus say about that?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Babrik wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I ask about your believes? what are the minimum believes that can lead one towards heaven ...
I know no one can convert to Jew ... if her or her mother is not a jew? How can others who are not Jew be in Heaven?
Jesus and salvation are offered to everyone (((((Babrik))))))

Romans 1
New International Version
1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Biblical scholars. Ha ha ha!
What next? Harry Potter scholars? Disney scholars?
You can study the Disney princesses all you like, but it never becomes scholarship. Let's compare the breast sizes of the princesses of color - Jasmine, Pocahontas, Tiana, Mulan - and their white counterparts - Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, and Belle. Is there a message from Disney there? And is this scholarship just because we're studying it?
No. It's not academic. Neither is Jesusology.
Wait a minute now.

We need Biblical scholars, to unearth religious truth.

There it is; a double oxymoron in a single sentence.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
...The fact that it is disgusting means it is filthy...
Wrong.

People are disgusted by many clean things.

Different things by different people as well.

Are you a virgin ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 504,901 - 504,920 of598,814
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

566 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Aura Mytha 223,387
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min nanoanomaly 717,282
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 530,418
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 12 min Ed Teach 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Lyndi 171,524
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 19 min yon 160
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 min scirocco 114,723
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 51 min Ultra Dave 111
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Daniel 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••