“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#525915 Apr 26, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Now I know that you're just funnin' me.
Can you suggest an alternative approach that doesn't include compromise with a church that never did that for us? We want the church out of our lives completely. If it won't give us that, we'll have to take it, or accept their terms. We don't need to, we don't want to, and the church deserves no consideration. Do you think that we don't have the right to take that attitude, or do you merely regret it?
It's up to the church to pick one: back off or be pushed off. I think that we both know how that will play out.
And it won't affect you in Australia, where I believe that your church has already been house trained. And even if you were American, it still wouldn't affect you. American Christians, like Australian Christians, will always be free to read their bibles and pray. What else do you want?
Let me see if I get this right.

You are now lecturing me for agreeing with you 100%?

Religions affect the whole damn world Teddy, I'm pretty sure you know this. We are also America's allies so if something big goes down over there, it does affect us.

Seems to me, you were devoted and then found out you were lied to, this angered and hurt you.

I hope that you don't think you are the only person this has happened to.

I want religion annihilated, completely, by any means necessary.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#525916 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
I notice all your referrences are in the OT which was for a different generation.
That's your theology. Others see it differently:

“I figured a way out — a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers. But I couldn’t get it passed through Congress. Build a great big large fence, 150 or 100 mile (sic) long. Put all the lesbians in there. Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing with the queers and the homosexuals. Have that fence electrified so they can’t get out. Feed ‘em, and– And you know what? In a few years they’ll die out. You know why? They can’t reproduce.”- North Carolina Pastor Charles Worley

"God hates fags" - Pastor Fred Phelps

Even if we agree to see it your way, so what? It's still your timeless and perfect god, is it not? These moral offenses against man are not forgiven just because they're old. Why would they be? There is no statute of limitations on murder.
Nick wrote:
I bet you wont find one verse in the NT to kill which apply for generations after Jesus. The new commandment of Jesus is to LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR!!!
Even if you are correct, once again, so what? This appeal is as empty as Jeff Dahmer telling the jury that he hadn't eaten anybody in months. So what? Still guilty, just like your god.

Your god remains guilty of a crime that infinitely more heinous: damnation of souls. That is so heinous a moral crime - so over the top - that if your god were real, and it were in our power, we would be justified in attacking and killing it, and releasing those poor souls from hell.

You can't make that god look like anything less that the most horrible monster in all of fiction. Can you name one? Not even Satan, who was created by that god, who continues to exist at its pleasure, and who was given free reign over earth and a kingdom in hell, is nearly that bad.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#525917 Apr 26, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see if I get this right.
You are now lecturing me for agreeing with you 100%?
Religions affect the whole damn world Teddy, I'm pretty sure you know this. We are also America's allies so if something big goes down over there, it does affect us.
Seems to me, you were devoted and then found out you were lied to, this angered and hurt you.
I hope that you don't think you are the only person this has happened to.
I want religion annihilated, completely, by any means necessary.
That is impossible. Even secular humanists are considered practicing a religion. even the people that don't think they are religious are religious.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#525918 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
God always existed !
Existence means having a physical persistence in a segment of time. Science has shown us that time may have begun with the Big Bang. If so, hat would rule out the existence of anything before the first moment. In fact, the phrase "before time" makes no more sense than referring to a land south of the south pole.

Or, perhaps, time always existed, and our universe as well.

It is special pleading to insist that something could have always existed, but that that something must be a god. There is no reason to believe that that is the case. The god hypothesis adds nothing.
You don't answer the question of where everything came from with a god, because you are left not knowing where the god came from. And if you don't care, or don't need an answer, don't bother us insisting that you do for our world, especially when you reject all scientific speculations like eternally oscillating bang-crunch universes, multiverses, and uncaused singularities. They work as well as a god with much less complexity.
Nick

Australia

#525919 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
That's your theology. Others see it differently:
“I figured a way out — a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers. But I couldn’t get it passed through Congress. Build a great big large fence, 150 or 100 mile (sic) long. Put all the lesbians in there. Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing with the queers and the homosexuals. Have that fence electrified so they can’t get out. Feed ‘em, and– And you know what? In a few years they’ll die out. You know why? They can’t reproduce.”- North Carolina Pastor Charles Worley
"God hates fags" - Pastor Fred Phelps
Even if we agree to see it your way, so what? It's still your timeless and perfect god, is it not? These moral offenses against man are not forgiven just because they're old. Why would they be? There is no statute of limitations on murder.
<quoted text>
Even if you are correct, once again, so what? This appeal is as empty as Jeff Dahmer telling the jury that he hadn't eaten anybody in months. So what? Still guilty, just like your god.
Your god remains guilty of a crime that infinitely more heinous: damnation of souls. That is so heinous a moral crime - so over the top - that if your god were real, and it were in our power, we would be justified in attacking and killing it, and releasing those poor souls from hell.
You can't make that god look like anything less that the most horrible monster in all of fiction. Can you name one? Not even Satan, who was created by that god, who continues to exist at its pleasure, and who was given free reign over earth and a kingdom in hell, is nearly that bad.
I don't agree with gays choice of being gay.
I don't agree putting them in a place surrounded by electric fence and dropping food, it's inhumane.

#525920 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
All have fallen short since all have sinned. Jesus died for all sinners, that is love unfathamable. Jesus loves the gays too. Gays if they are willing to come to Christ and believe in him, repent and turn away from their own ways of a gay life can still be saved and be a new creation in Him.
Rightio.

I didn't get the wrong impression and will happily tell you what I meant.

The only way one would consider homosexuality a sin, this is assuming 'sin' even exists, is if one lived in the world of man and flesh.

Jesus taught us to live "in and of the spirit".

Another word for 'spirit' is 'soul'.

Jesus taught that it matters not what goes in, what matters is what comes out. He used the mouth and eating as an analogy, analogies and parables were used quite a lot in the bible so that the unrighteous who changed it for their own evil purposes, would not understand Jesus and therefore would not remove all his teachings.

What goes in can be cleansed, regardless of whether it is food, seed or sexual penetration of any kind.

What comes out, our words and deeds, is left out in the atmosphere and the ones we hurt. Those come out of our hearts and our souls.

We are made in our Creator's image, our souls are a part of God. As we were made male and female, The Most High is also male and female. Our DNA and our souls, are male and female. Love and lust come from our souls.

When two souls merge and become as one, it is a holy experience that strengthens and revitalises us. No one can control who's soul, spirit, ours will choose.

Because the very core of us, what is housed in our 'flesh', our spirit and our blood, is both male and female. This homophobic garbage has no bearing on righteousness. That is a man made concept of this world and of flesh.

Many things in the bible are corrupted this way in order for the 'elite' to control, dull and blind the masses. There is an evil reason for this and the bible happens to explain it all, many do not see, do not understand. Christianity in particular, is a very wide road indeed, paved with gold and the blood of the innocent.

That time has ended.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#525921 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with gays choice of being gay.
I don't agree putting them in a place surrounded by electric fence and dropping food, it's inhumane.
Where do they put gays in a place surrounded by electric fences and dropping food....... This sounds more like a zoo!!!!

#525922 Apr 26, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>That is impossible. Even secular humanists are considered practicing a religion. even the people that don't think they are religious are religious.
Religiosity is a man made concept that is not needed in order to connect with God Tri.

I absolutely will not fight with you. Not with you.

Think about it. Forget Paul, forget the romans. Read Psalms and the words of Jesus, spoken by Jesus only. Think on our history for the past 2000 years and look at the world today, objectively.

Forget everything you've been told and think for yourself.

It's a good start.

All religions are no different to politics, good or evil.

"The Most High God who sits among the gods", made good and evil in everything, like night and day was made, male and female, balance.

There is a design. There is a reason. Jesus died, killed by religion + government. To tell us this.

I look around now that I am reborn and I cry. I cry because Jesus seems to have been nailed to a cross for naught. For all of us but only the tiniest, narrowest path is available due to evil having had succeeded in blinding humans.

We were meant for so much more.

Love, Lu.
Nick

Australia

#525923 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Existence means having a physical persistence in a segment of time. Science has shown us that time may have begun with the Big Bang. If so, hat would rule out the existence of anything before the first moment. In fact, the phrase "before time" makes no more sense than referring to a land south of the south pole.
Or, perhaps, time always existed, and our universe as well.
It is special pleading to insist that something could have always existed, but that that something must be a god. There is no reason to believe that that is the case. The god hypothesis adds nothing.
You don't answer the question of where everything came from with a god, because you are left not knowing where the god came from. And if you don't care, or don't need an answer, don't bother us insisting that you do for our world, especially when you reject all scientific speculations like eternally oscillating bang-crunch universes, multiverses, and uncaused singularities. They work as well as a god with much less complexity.
God is eternal. God by his breathe and spoke and created the whole universe, he didnt even lift a finger. That is unfathamable power.

It could of been a bang when it happened and sprung into existance.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#525924 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
This is where you may be at somewhat of a disadvantage being gay.
:)
What if they had spread it on your face or your arms?
All over your chest?
*shudders*

Montreal

#525925 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
That's the spirit! We don't have to show deference to that nasty religion, so why would we? It's our time now. If the church won't stand down, knock it down.
They've already weakened their own supports.

Montreal

#525926 Apr 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have. Many times.
The lubricating fluids are quite normal and sterile.
Urine is sterile as well.
Sterile, but still disgusting.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#525927 Apr 26, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
All this is a result of a fallen world, sin and evil. Satan has powers in this planet or majic like the bible confirms they will do signs and wonders, its all deception. You should ask the question where the source of their majic comes from.
Faith in Jesus is true faith that saves the soul !
Do tell.
Just what and where do you believe "magic" comes from?
You do know that Moses and Solomon, and even Abraham's father practiced it with regularity, as did Jesus. The most revered patriarchs of your religion. Who do you think was the "hands on" builders of the most sacred place of Abrahamic worship?

#525928 Apr 26, 2013
Tri... I meant ALL forms of religion. Every single one.

Montreal

#525929 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's a lot of faith, too! And the justice of faith.
So kill people on belief not based in evidence?

#525930 Apr 26, 2013
"Nothing is impossible with God."

Nothing.

HE IS ALL.

Montreal

#525931 Apr 26, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Offended. Not for you, fair enough but unnecessary.
:(
Trifecta threw the first punch.
I was just throwing one back.

Montreal

#525932 Apr 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
People are disgusted by many clean things.
Different things by different people as well.
Are you a virgin ?
Filthy:
1. Covered or smeared with filth; disgustingly dirty. See Synonyms at dirty.
2. Obscene; scatological.
3. Vile; nasty: a filthy traitor.

Nasty:
1a. Disgustingly filthy
1b. Physically repugnant
2. Indecent, obscene
3. Mean, tawdry
4a. Extremely hazardous or harmful <a nasty undertow>
4b. Causing severe pain or suffering <a nasty wound> <a nasty fall>
4c. Sharply unpleasant : disagreeable <nasty weather>
5a. Difficult to understand or deal with <a nasty problem> <a nasty curveball>
5b. Psychologically unsettling : trying <a nasty fear that she was lost>
6. Lacking in courtesy or sportsmanship <a nasty trick>

Physically repugnant=Nasty
Nasty=Filthy

And so vaginal juices would be filthy.

Montreal

#525933 Apr 26, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Straight people who commit anal sex, are vile filthy human beings as well...
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/filthy
Does not matter if they are gay men or straight men. But it's particularly more filthy and vile for you because homosexuality is your mindset. Does not matter if you take a shower. Your mindset is to have anal sex with men. It's your >>mindset<< and >>thought life<< that makes the homosexual man a filthy and vile human being. That's not an opinion, by fact, that is what you are. Your mindset is to be smeared with filth via anal sex, that by definition makes you filthy and vile.
Same with your example of a Bigot. Bigotry is a mindset and an act. But a bigot does not go all day committing bigotry, it's in their thoughts and their mind. The same with the homosexual man that his mindset is to have anal sex with another man.
So once again mr homosexual man. By your own logic if you want to call a person that is against homosexuals getting married a bigot, then [you]by your sexual practices, are a English language defined vile and filthy person. In fact the English Language calls you worse, I'm being kind.
Many Christians here say because of their stance against gay marriage, they don't mind being called a bigot. Why don't you stop being a Coward and accept by English language definition what you're, a vile and filthy human being. Embrace, what you are.
Now you're saying that your thoughts represent you?
Okay, so you're a murderer, a thief, a rapist, and so on because you've thought of it, and often.
Don't say you haven't, because that would be a huge lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Are you sick of seeing interracial dating ads? (Jul '08) 4 min poman 42
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min onemale 270,050
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min River Tam 817,464
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min Tony17 578,915
Poll Do misspelling and bad grammar bother you? (Dec '07) 55 min stemaxgizmo 14
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 58 min dollarsbill 1,961
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr stemaxgizmo 2,185
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 39,952
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Roberta G 176,202
More from around the web