“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#525845 Apr 26, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. that tastes a bit like almonds ..
That's because it's been steeping in nuts.

Fennario

#525846 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
God will judge is all by our actions and thoughts, not our words.
Not according to this Matt guy:

Matthew 12:37 - "For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

You each seem to have your own version of this religion.

Fennario

#525847 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Don't assume that just because someone accepts Jesus means that Jesus has to accept them back.
There goes Pacal's wager down the dumper.

Fennario

#525848 Apr 26, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
You have that right - until your opinions harm others. And skeptics have the same right regarding faith, religion, and your church
RiversideRedneck wrote:
.....until your opinions harm others or take away their rights.
Humanists have no interest in harming you or limiting your rights. Your religious right is to worship within the limits of the law. Even your own bible tells you to do it privately. That's about it.

You do not have the right to impose your religion on others.

Our proper target is the church, not the rank and file believer. We want to shrink your church and its influence on the lives of unbelievers, which won't affect you or your right to read your bible or pray.

Fennario

#525849 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You just cherry picked a 'favorite law' yourself. It's spelled 'hypocrite', in case you were wondering.
Are you ready to go there already? It didn't take you long to swan dive into the ad hominem gutter. OK. I suppose I can handle one more of you.

From wiki:

"Cherry picking, suppressing evidence, or the fallacy of incomplete evidence is the act of pointing to individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position, while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position."

Show us how I did that, you oligophrene.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#525850 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Not according to this Matt guy:
Matthew 12:37 - "For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."
You each seem to have your own version of this religion.
Hi, I love the way you string words together and phrase sentences.
I really enjoy your posts and sit at my desk and chuckle. But that does not mean that I agree with you. I just find your posts like this "Matt guy" extremely funny. Thanks for brightening my day.

Fennario

#525851 Apr 26, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Shoot...sometimes we can't even agree on what a fruit is...like tomatoes...cucumbers...eggplan t...squash...
There are a couple of simple rules:

A vegetable is "a plant or part of a plant used as food"

A fruit is "the sweet and fleshy product of a tree or other plant that contains seed and can be eaten as food."

Thus, fruits are vegetables because they are edible portions of plants. Specifically, they are the reproductive organs of the plant - the part with seeds that you would stick into the ground to grow another plant. That would include not just things like apples and oranges, but also things like beans and nuts. And cucumbers and tomatoes. Corn kernels are fruit.

Non-fruit vegetables are the other edible parts of plants apart from the reproductive organs, such as roots (carrots), stems (celery) and leaves (lettuce).

Fennario

#525852 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That's where you don't understand, IMO.
Just because a person says "I BELIEVE! I BELIEVE!" does not mean that they do. God knows whether you believe or not, which is why we all - even "true believers" - MUST be judged by God before entering heaven.
That's not what you said :

"Don't assume that just because someone accepts Jesus means that Jesus has to accept them back."

You've morphed from people that accept Jesus to those that only say that they believe when they do not. We've discussed this bad habit of yours before: http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#525853 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
... It didn't take you long to swan dive into the ad hominem gutter....
We have all been waiting for you to crawl out of it for over a month. Seems the only way you can communicate anymore.

Fennario

#525854 Apr 26, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Maybe it was the turkey and avocado sandwich that I got over at Bang Bang's. You will know them by their fruit...
By Jove, I believe that she's got it! Yes, an avocado is a fruit. It has a seed.

Fennario

#525855 Apr 26, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
That's it. Call them whatever, every generation is different when it comes to such things. The time for women to be stepped on and deceived is over. Mother is about. No more clitoris excisions, no more stones, no more veils, no more men in power lying to us all to keep us quiet, to keep us controlled. Jesus loved women, he never taught anyone to treat women as inferior.
This is a nice example of the gaping divide between what "Jesus taught" and what Christians learn.

The Christians have declared a war on women. Check out this video of Jon Stewart, about halfway down in this article entitled, "Catholics Pissed At Jon Stewart For Placing A Nativity Scene In The Vicinity Of A Vagina"
http://www.uproxx.com/media/2012/04/catholics...

Fennario

#525856 Apr 26, 2013
Lacez wrote:
Don't tell me that if someone spread their vaginal substances on you, you'd thank them ...
This is where you may be at somewhat of a disadvantage being gay.
:)

Fennario

#525857 Apr 26, 2013
Lacez wrote:
I shove their bible back at them and down their throat until all they have are petty insults.
That's the spirit! We don't have to show deference to that nasty religion, so why would we? It's our time now. If the church won't stand down, knock it down.

Fennario

#525858 Apr 26, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> "Evidence" is for unbelievers like you, but the JUST live by FAITH.
There is nothing just about faith. There is nothing good at all about choosing to believe without evidence.

Here's a little of the justice of faith now:

"Attacks on Albinos Surge in Tanzania"
http://www.voanews.com/content/attacks-on-alb...

"The body parts of albinos - people who are born without skin pigmentation - are used by witchdoctors in ritual potions meant to bring power and wealth. Four such attacks took place in a 16-day period this year - three of them against children.

"Allegedly one of the armed men was actually her own husband and her left arm was cut off. She was actually in the house with two of her children. But she wasn’t killed. Five suspects were arrested and her arm recovered with the money because the limbs are being sold."

"In the same region only four days later, a group of men chopped off the arm of a 10-year-old boy as he was headed home from school.

"An especially worrying trend, Colville said, is that the mutilations are taking place while the victims are alive.

"Some people believe the magic is stronger if the victim screams when the attacks take place, and obviously if you kill a person first they don’t scream," he said. "It would explain why you get these people having limbs cut off while they are still alive."

These people live by faith.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#525859 Apr 26, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me that if someone spread their vaginal substances on you, you'd thank them and say it's clean...
I have. Many times.

The lubricating fluids are quite normal and sterile.

Urine is sterile as well.

Fennario

#525860 Apr 26, 2013
• "Show No Mercy!" Deut 7:2
• "Make no peace!" Deut 7:2
• "March to War!" Numbers 32:20
• "Ethnic cleanse!" Deut. 20:15
• "Commit genocide!" Joshua 10:20
• "Enslave!" Lev. 25:44
• "Beat to death!" Ex. 21:20
• "Kill women and chilldren!" Numbers 31:17, 1 Samuel 15:3
• "Kill all prisoners!" Deut 7:2
• "Destroy!" Deut. 7:16
• "Annihilate!" Deut. 17:29
• "Slaughter!" Deut. 13:15, Joshua 8:24
• "Burn!" Deut. 13:15
• "Torture!" Lev. 24:23, Numbers 5:11
• "Massacre!" Numbers 21:2
• "Exterminate!" Deut 2:34, Deut 3:3
• "Crush!" Deut. 33:29
• "Kill!" Joshua 9:24
• "Destroy!" Deut 31:4
• "Smite!" Esther 9:5
• "Slash!" Judges 15:8
• "Burn!" joshua 6:24
• "Kill!" Joshua 10:10
• "Kill!" Judges 11:33
• "Kill!" Deut 9:3
• "Loot!" Deut. 20:10
• "Plunder!" Numbers 31:9, Deut 2:35
• "Rape!" Numbers 31:18, Deut. 21:10, Judges 21:11
• "Pillage!" 1 Samuel 23:5
• "Kill!" Deut 9:3
• "Kill!" Deut 20:15
• "Kill!" Judges 21:11
Your god goes on to command:
• KILL anyone who wears mixed fabrics.
• KILL any kid who disrespects his parents
• KILL anyone who works on Saturday
• KILL anyone who eats meat AND cheese together
• KILL anyone who swears by god
• KILL any man who goes into the temple after having sex with a woman on her •
Lacez wrote:
That's a hell of a lot of death.
That's a lot of faith, too! And the justice of faith.

Fennario

#525861 Apr 26, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I found a video of Nick skateboarding.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0CJe63szxOEXX
That's gonna leave a mark.
http://current.com/shows/the-rotten-tomatoes-...

Fennario

#525862 Apr 26, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMHAO!!!!
I shudder to think what the "H" stands for. Please tell me it's not "hairy."

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#525863 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
This is a nice example of the gaping divide between what "Jesus taught" and what Christians learn.
The Christians have declared a war on women. Check out this video of Jon Stewart, about halfway down in this article entitled, "Catholics Pissed At Jon Stewart For Placing A Nativity Scene In The Vicinity Of A Vagina"
http://www.uproxx.com/media/2012/04/catholics...
Lol... nativity scenes have jack to do with xmas. The tree represents Asherah, who had a vagina, it's all hooey, you're right, it ends now.

Jesus had a great message and humans have defecated all over it whilst claiming to believe in him. I am unimpressed.

Great post Teddy.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#525864 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I shudder to think what the "H" stands for. Please tell me it's not "hairy."
Lol... it stands for holy. Yeah that's right, I'm a heretic.

;p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 27 min MUQ1 36,882
Johnny of Wisconcin the Racist Peck - - w - - d 27 min Johnny 9
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min truth 542,357
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 35 min Thinking 227,475
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 50 min John Fladgat 739,323
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 259,453
Sexual Orientation is NOT a Choice 1 hr Tony17 78
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Freda 95,485
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Le_le 173,681

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••