Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#525829 Apr 25, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't see people that were Christians around me that treated other human beings the way you have been posting to Lacez, and others. Sorry but I have to be truthful about that.
you don't need to be sorry, I'm not.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#525830 Apr 25, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me that if someone spread their vaginal substances on you, you'd thank them and say it's clean.
You really are disgusting.
Feces is Filth, that's disgusting and that's what's smeared on you while having sex with your homosexual male lover.

Nothing wrong with a healthy vagina. You want to equate normal sex between a man and a woman, and homosexual sex between two men. Illogical. Anal sex will cause smearing of filth, thus making filthy people. Medical facts says vagina sex, is not filthy, a healthy vagina is clean.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#525831 Apr 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Sl. How are you?
I'm doing well my beautiful friend...:)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#525832 Apr 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Like the faith you have in your wife?
Nope.

Fennario

#525833 Apr 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Books can't prove anything about the world apart from the fact that it contains books.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
*thumbs through the atheist handbook of quippy comebacks* "Read a science book!"
Point?

Let me guess: you've confused teaching and proving.

Fennario

#525834 Apr 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
the only begotten ben of Yahweh Elohiym is the living word of Yah (HaDavar)
What happened to Ha-M'Sammich, shar of shars, and schlemiel of schlemazels?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#525835 Apr 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Feces is Filth, that's disgusting and that's what's smeared on you while having sex with your homosexual male lover.
Nothing wrong with a healthy vagina. You want to equate normal sex between a man and a woman, and homosexual sex between two men. Illogical. Anal sex will cause smearing of filth, thus making filthy people. Medical facts says vagina sex, is not filthy, a healthy vagina is clean.
You have a feces fetish? I'm sure there's a term for that.

Fetishes are fine, just don't get carried away with it.

Carrion

Fennario

#525836 Apr 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
people who believe you should be flogged
Your religion teaches hatred, intolerance and violence, and you represent it quite well here.

You people like to point to the empty words attributed to your Jesus and say that your religion teaches them. But it does not, nor do you learn them. They're just words on paper, and the result of a Christian upbringing is what we just read.

Not one of us unbelievers has ever posted anything like what you just posted since I arrived. We simply have a better way: better values taught better.

Your church is expendable.
Now that it's been brought to your attention, I'm sure that you'll agree that your theology is useless - unless you can offer us an example of something of value that theology gave man, or that you gave to the thread.
Counter_Strike wrote:
I don't need to entertain this. It would be pointless to give you examples that you're only going to judge to be useless anyway.
FAIL

You couldn't provide even one teensy, tiny example for anybody reading your reply? That's what I thought.
Counter_Strike wrote:
Except the Ruach Ha Kodesh impressed upon your heart that ...
Jibba Jabba.

Fennario

#525837 Apr 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
Her sir Shrink. I see you want us to go back down the same bitter road again. Almost everything you said here is false, but I never expected better from you anyway. Worse even, trying to aid the atheist malcontent hypocrite IANS against me is an all time low, even for the likes of you.
How dare anybody take a side against you! Call a waaaaahmbulance.
Counter_Strike wrote:
it is time to search the sewers for your broken moral compass my unworthy friend
Your friendship is obviously quite precious.

Fennario

#525838 Apr 25, 2013
high end wrote:
I wish I was there to see him turn water into wine. I'd hire him immediately.
"Seems to me that Christians worship the incredible shrinking god. I mean at one time it was supposedly capable of flinging thousands of billions of galaxies into existence with a mere thought. By the time of Noah, it was reduced to flooding an insignificant speck in the cosmos.

"By the time of Moses, its best trick was moving a tiny portion of a minor sea aside for a short while. By the time of Jesus, it has to send a delegate on its behalf who leaves behind only rumors that he was able to turn water into another beverage, or render himself extra buoyant.

"Now it counts as a miracle if a water stain grows mold that kind of looks like a bearded face which could be claimed to resemble this supposed delegate. How much more pathetic can this god get? How do Christians manage to sing praises of its glory and greatness without feeling like fools--or at best, like new parents gushing over their toddler's ability to make a pee." – Kronk

Fennario

#525839 Apr 25, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Many biblical scholars don't ...
Biblical scholars. Ha ha ha!

What next? Harry Potter scholars? Disney scholars?

You can study the Disney princesses all you like, but it never becomes scholarship. Let's compare the breast sizes of the princesses of color - Jasmine, Pocahontas, Tiana, Mulan - and their white counterparts - Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, and Belle. Is there a message from Disney there? And is this scholarship just because we're studying it?

No. It's not academic. Neither is Jesusology.

Fennario

#525840 Apr 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Sure we are, which is why we don't listen to you.
Catcher1 wrote:
A man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest. Paul Simon
"People talking without speaking. People hearing without listening."

Fennario

#525841 Apr 25, 2013
Lacez wrote:
Vagina juice isn't clean
It's not just for breakfast any more.

Fennario

#525842 Apr 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you assuming that heaven is in space? Or that angels reside in space?
That is what was taught. Your bible teaches that there is a dome over the flat earth separating it from heaven, and that your god walks on it amidst clouds :

(Job 22:14)- "For thick clouds swirl about him, and he cannot see us. He is way up there, walking on the vault of heaven."

Your bible also reports that your god rose from the grave and ascended to heaven:

(John 3:13)- "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

Assuming that Jesus was launched into space from Jerusalem about 2000 years ago, even at the speed of light, he's still stuck somewhere in the Orion arm of the Milky Way where he began, no matter what part of the galaxy was on his zenith at the time of his holy lift-off.

I wonder if this is what is meant by biblical scholarship?

Fennario

#525843 Apr 26, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
"Dr Hillier from the Magee-Womans hospital in Pittsburgh states a healthy vagina is as clean and pure as a carton of yoghurt"
Dr. Hillier. LOL. This may be your best post ever.

A woman visits her gynecologist complaining of a discharge and an itch "down there." After completing a history and pelvic exam, the physician begins charting.

"Well, what's the verdict?" asks the woman, to which her doctor replies, "I think you have acute vaginitis."

"Thanks," she continues, "but what do you think is wrong with it?"

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#525844 Apr 26, 2013
<quoted text>
"Seems to me that Christians worship the incredible shrinking god. I mean at one time it was supposedly capable of flinging thousands of billions of galaxies into existence with a mere thought. By the time of Noah, it was reduced to flooding an insignificant speck in the cosmos.
"By the time of Moses, its best trick was moving a tiny portion of a minor sea aside for a short while. By the time of Jesus, it has to send a delegate on its behalf who leaves behind only rumors that he was able to turn water into another beverage, or render himself extra buoyant.
"Now it counts as a miracle if a water stain grows mold that kind of looks like a bearded face which could be claimed to resemble this supposed delegate. How much more pathetic can this god get? How do Christians manage to sing praises of its glory and greatness without feeling like fools--or at best, like new parents gushing over their toddler's ability to make a pee." – Kronk
Kronk??? Never heard of him.
Is he supposed to of done or said something intelligent?

Fennario

#525845 Apr 26, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. that tastes a bit like almonds ..
That's because it's been steeping in nuts.

Fennario

#525846 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
God will judge is all by our actions and thoughts, not our words.
Not according to this Matt guy:

Matthew 12:37 - "For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

You each seem to have your own version of this religion.

Fennario

#525847 Apr 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Don't assume that just because someone accepts Jesus means that Jesus has to accept them back.
There goes Pacal's wager down the dumper.

Fennario

#525848 Apr 26, 2013
You have that right - until your opinions harm others. And skeptics have the same right regarding faith, religion, and your church
RiversideRedneck wrote:
.....until your opinions harm others or take away their rights.
Humanists have no interest in harming you or limiting your rights. Your religious right is to worship within the limits of the law. Even your own bible tells you to do it privately. That's about it.

You do not have the right to impose your religion on others.

Our proper target is the church, not the rank and file believer. We want to shrink your church and its influence on the lives of unbelievers, which won't affect you or your right to read your bible or pray.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min USaWorldWarmongerer 877,932
God COMMANDS that men/women DEFEAT THEIR LUSTS!... 5 min Bigelow 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min RoSesz 603,170
The Christian Atheist debate 13 min Insults Are Easier 3,792
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 30 min dollarsbill 7,959
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 51 min WasteWater 3
light skin men (Apr '13) 1 hr heey 6
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 hr sangili karuppan 7,612
More from around the web