Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

I think all of my sins make it impossible for Jesus to love me.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the deity prevent certain portions to be included, make sure others were included, and then ensure others were left ambiguous....
Based up on the Bible, one can only assume that God is a bastard. Then again, based on Christianity, so was His Son.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't assume that just because someone accepts Jesus means that Jesus has to accept them back.
So...that whosoever thing is not accurate?
Maybe you should ask for a new ghost/spirit possession...I think it is malfunctioning.
If not...explain to me what "whosoever believeth" was referring to.
The "whosoever" thing? "Whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"?

That thing?

That's where you don't understand, IMO.

Just because a person says "I BELIEVE! I BELIEVE!" does not mean that they do.

God knows whether you believe or not, which is why we all - even "true believers" - MUST be judged by God before entering heaven.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, really? So you think that someone like Bin Laden can, on his death bed, accept Jesus into his life and God will absolve him of all sin?
It was reported that Ted Bundy accepted the Lord Jesus Christ before he was executed by the state of Florida. But did he REALLY accept the Lord...or was it just a desperate,last attempt to convince the state of Florida to spare him and give him life without parole?? Only the Lord knows his REAL motivation.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Based up on the Bible, one can only assume that God is a bastard. Then again, based on Christianity, so was His Son.
But one DOESN'T have to ASSUME that your godless,BLASPHEMING soul will perish in hell for BLASPHEMING the Hoy Spirit...because it's a FACT.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That was utterly unintelligible, Annie.
But I have two questions:
What are you on?
Why won't you share?
Was it unintelligible River or could you just not comprehend?

Maybe it was the turkey and avocado sandwich that I got over at Bang Bang's.

You will know them by their fruit...

The Holy Spirit helps Christians understand scripture.

Christians often disagree on the meaning of a passage.

Now...go back and read...see if it makes more sense now.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Randy wrote:
I think all of my sins make it impossible for Jesus to love me.
No need for pity parties,son,the Holy Cross of Calvary took care of all of that.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was a 'real' science class...
I also took a 'real' science class where they taught us that insects are borne of rotting meat.....
Unless you attended Liberty University, I doubt it.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The "whosoever" thing? "Whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"?
That thing?
That's where you don't understand, IMO.
Just because a person says "I BELIEVE! I BELIEVE!" does not mean that they do.
God knows whether you believe or not, which is why we all - even "true believers" - MUST be judged by God before entering heaven.
Here is what you said...

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't assume that just because someone accepts Jesus means that Jesus has to accept them back.

You did not specify "not true Christians".

You said...

"someone accepts Jesus".

I would expand but honestly...what would we accomplish...not a thing. Civil discussions just don't seem to happen around here much...

So...

Hope that you are going to have a great weekend!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

To every thing there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

A time to be born,and a time to die;a time to plant and a time to pluck up that which is planted.

A time to kill,and a time to heal a time break down and a time to build.

A time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance.

A time to cast away stones,a time to gather stones together;a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embrace.

A time to get and a time to lose;a time to keep and a time to cast away.

A time to rend and a time to sew;a time to keep silence and a time to speak.

A time to love and a time to hate;a time of war and a time of peace.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it unintelligible River or could you just not comprehend?
Maybe it was the turkey and avocado sandwich that I got over at Bang Bang's.
You will know them by their fruit...
The Holy Spirit helps Christians understand scripture.
Christians often disagree on the meaning of a passage.
Now...go back and read...see if it makes more sense now.
And what does the Holy Spirit help YOU to understand??

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Render unto Jupiter the things that are Jupiter's, and unto Fortuna the things that are the Goddess'.
That's it. Call them whatever, every generation is different when it comes to such things. The time for women to be stepped on and deceived is over. Mother is about. No more clitoris excisions, no more stones, no more veils, no more men in power lying to us all to keep us quiet, to keep us controlled. Jesus loved women, he never taught anyone to treat women as inferior.

It matters not if gay or straight or sideways, God's ways are not of the flesh, how many times do the holy books say that? Not of the flesh. What does that mean? It means that we were made "In His image"... a soul is what loves another soul... all souls have male and female aspects, this is even true in our genetic makeup... the shells that house our souls are irrelevant.

"Be not of the flesh."
"There are none so blind as those who cannot see."

It's all about politics and control. Wake up people, you're making your own hell and it ain't got nothing to do with a lake of fire.

Welcome to the 21st Century, LOVE is ALL.

;p

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what you said...
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not specify "not true Christians".
You said...
"someone accepts Jesus".
I would expand but honestly...what would we accomplish...not a thing. Civil discussions just don't seem to happen around here much...
So...
Hope that you are going to have a great weekend!
Don't fret Annie luv, Jesus will not accept anyone who ignored his teachings. Everything will be as it needs to be.:*)

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>And what does the Holy Spirit help YOU to understand??
That love is all and that we are not to be creatures of the flesh but of the spirit. Do you even comprehend what that means?

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
discriminating against ANY minority groups, even one's that society ostracizes as 'abnormal' does not become a 'civilized' society.
will you pledge a monthly donation to 'feces-smearers of america' and will join them in their march on capitol hill?:)
Umm, no.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>But one DOESN'T have to ASSUME that your godless,BLASPHEMING soul will perish in hell for BLASPHEMING the Hoy Spirit...because it's a FACT.
Be gone daemon!

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>"we have been over this"? Who do you think you're?
Just because you say vagina juices are dirty it means anything?
Show me the factual evidence that vagina juices are dirty. Apart from a woman's monthly cycle where women don't usually have sex, where is the evidence that the liquids in a woman's vagina when healthy is filth.
In fact, a Doctor states just the opposite of you oy!
"Dr Hillier from the Magee-Womans hospital in Pittsburgh states a healthy vagina is as clean and pure as a carton of yoghurt".
from Woman An Intimate Geography by Natalie Angier.
So a doctor disagrees with you. A woman doctor at that. Only when a woman has a disease in her vagina then it becomes unhealthy.
Feces is a whole another thing. Feces are filthy toxins that the body removes because it is unhealthy for the body. so when you go and stick your sex organ into an anus, you are smeared with filth. And therefore not an opinion, but a fact, you're a Filthy person. And not only that, but you're a lot of other words the English Language says you're:
filth·y (flth)
adj. filth·i·er, filth·i·est
1. Covered or smeared with filth; disgustingly dirty. See Synonyms at dirty.
2. Obscene; scatological.
3. Vile; nasty:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/filthy
eh writer? don't feel good when [your] own logic and reasoning, is used against you now right? So when you call a person a bigot mr homosexual man, I hope you know that by English language definition, not opinion, but fact, you're a vile nasty and a filthy human being. You okay being that? you probably are.
Don't tell me that if someone spread their vaginal substances on you, you'd thank them and say it's clean.

You really are disgusting.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I'll say to you what I said to Lacez ( or at least somewhat ) I believe in the sanctity and authenticity of the Bible as God's one true Holy Word, and so I don't involve my mind in such trivia pursuits as the questions that you have been asking because they are not important, why aren't you asking instead what the crowd of men ask Peter and the other Apostles on the day of Pentecost.....men and brethren, what must we do to be saved?......these are the inquiries that you should be asking and not near mindless questions like "why did God use a gay man like King James ( which he didn't convey God's Word ) to convey his Word ) and " why did God wait 350 years after the birth to finalize his Word"..........why does it matter?
You should set your focus on what is truly important and edifying.
In other words:
"I find it trivial to see if anything my bible says is factual. I'll teach it as truth though, without any evidence for such."

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
if we base anything on the things of flesh and men, everything is evil, especially our spirits, wich are exactly what Jesus and other messengers have taught us to LOVE and LIVE IN. Do these humans just look at their holy books whilst watching tv or what? Mercy!

"Jesus wept".

Then I wept, then you wept, then everyone gets to weep constantly because of spiritual blindness!

It has to stop!

<I love you>

:*)

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
All I'm asking if you think I'm such a bigot, why are you seeking my attention so badly? Do you need a friend? I'm not accepting applications at the moment. That you believe you need to repeat yourself so constantly only shows that you have no approach. This is not how you seek friendship.
There are several others here you can be an annoyance to, rather than me, because whatever it is you think you're looking for from me, I don't have any. Do you need a bigot membership card? I ran out earlier today. Ask one of the right-wing ultra conservative Christians in here if they have an extra copy. Oh, avoid the Mossad agent in isle 4.
Counter_Strike.
I like the stupid things you say.
That's why I'm "seeking your attention," if that's what you want to call it.

I don't take kindly to bigotry, and I speak out against it when I see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••