Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
This posts is ironic---do you even use either side of your brain.?
There are mature Men/and women Christians, there are some Christians that just like to jump around you in circles and give you all happy advice.
There are some Christians that like to preach to unbelievers.
There are some that it is your choice--take it or leave it.
There are the serious more confirmed in their convictions, which speaking of your SOUL is sincere for them.
These type of Christians are found in both Men and women.
( I can not stay, just stopped in )
but I am sure you will find out your personal questions, so you will know how to answer. lol
Not sure where you thought you were going with that post, as it didn't address or show you understood what I was posting at all. I wasn't concerned about what a poster was as to a Christian or not. I was jsut trying to confirm what I earlier though I had seen posted, but wasn't sure I remember it correctly, that the poster was female and that they had some serious current health issues.

I don't like to address a man, for example, as a she if it is a man and vice versa. I do relate differently to men and women - perhaps some fault in me of being male.

Yes, I do use both sides of my brain, but have been told I show more right brained thinking than do many men, but I am also a very strong left brained thinker. Perhaps that doesn't make sense, but I can't help that.

Men and women are equal, of course.

If someone has also told us that they are facing a serious illness at the moment I don't want to be making inappropraite comments about they should be spending more time jogging, or some activity that their illness would totally prohibit.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Very idiotic statement sir, how is killing and rioting following the God's Word?
Have you ever read your bible?
There's SO MUCH on putting people to death.
Your god's personal favourite way of killing is by stoning, it seems.

I doubt he was telling everyone they should get high.
Phil Gray

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as you reserve the right to be an ignorant creep.
WTF?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. BT42, I never heard you this -blitzkrieg before. All you have left to do is send in the disgruntled henchmen and the berzerkers. LOL
What's wrong old friend? You don't seem the jovial man of late.
CS.
One of those moments CS. I am human also...at least part.
Thanks for caring...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand what you are writting.
The bible has many writters in old testament written in different times also the new testament. All these letters have been put together to form a book.
Your arguement to prove God is already in display when we look at all creation.
If that isnt enough then we have history and science that prove God's existance. Then you have the other side that try to prove God doesnt exist but their theories don't completely add up since there theories are based on assumptions!!
Paul made it clear that we should live by FAITH until Jesus returns! The bible makes it clear we are to work it out ourselves by seeking.
If you really are seeking truth start to know Jesus better since He is alive, and read the bible and try and find a church that suits you.
You didnt answer my question, where do you believe humans came from and what happens to our soul when we die ???
Hey there Nick, Boooosts mind is so blinded by the adversary that he wouldn't begin to know how to answer that question, he'll probably tell you that he doesn't believe in such things to begin with.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
another thought just came to me:
similar to how gays reserve the right to be overtly effiminate (gay male) or overtly masculine (gay female), a straight male or female reserves the right to be overtly homophobic!;)
"Reserves the right"?
What kind of backwards world do you live in?
There are plenty of effeminate males who are straight and plenty of masculine females.
Sure they have a right to be whatever hateful thing they want to be, but that doesn't mean that they're in the right.

Discrimination is not moral.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly, I have already put IANS on my ignore list, and I will shortly stop responding to Lacez, Boooosts tend to post in a much more respectful manner, but the correspondence with has really become the very things that you have described in your post.
yeah really. As in life, anything new, it's an interesting toy for a while. So they stormed in, one of them get obsessed with Skombolis writer, grab on to him like a bulldog and can't let go. That was curious interesting for a while :) But now it's pretty much with some slight variations here and there, the Christians are giving the same responses to the same questions and issues the humanists bring up repeatedly. Some got smart got tired of it and left. Some obviously still enjoy it are thinking hopelessly they will get a different answer to the same questions and issues.

Maybe they get a kick out of just causing a stir on the billboard. But the Christians by themselves cause they own stir iyai!lol! So I not get it. Maybe it's a secular humanist thing and they see some relevancy while the Christians stare and yawn.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you have no reason to harp on homosexuality because everything else is equally sinful.
I never said that sin wasn't equal, you simply kept the subject on homosexuality and I gave you Bible references for how and why it is sin.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: Your response is really poor.
Another fact. You speak opinion because not everyone agrees what you say about me is factual.
Why not ask a question or make a comment that has something to do with the topic? I am not one who favors circular reasoning which you seem to enjoy so thoroughly.
If it makes you happy, I'm a bigot. So, what's your next point then?
CS.
Be ignorant of the English language, see if I care.
That you believe you aren't a bigot just shows how ignorant you are.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever read your bible?
There's SO MUCH on putting people to death.
Your god's personal favorite way of killing is by stoning, it seems.
I doubt he was telling everyone they should get high.
Why can't you get it through your thick cranium that it isn't God's way to put anyone to death now in this dispensation of truth and grace under Jesus Christ?.........your mind is simply unblessed.

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend, you're making some rather harsh statements of late. I was looking to see if you also brought along my old friend Padre Dominic Armando Del Muerte van Helsing with you, all guns blazing absent silver bullets. What has ticked you off so?
In either case, scripturally, it is said that the sins of the foreparents are visited upon the children even to the 3rd and 4th generation. Single parent homes don't help either, although many single do an admirable job raising their child(ren), a mother can't be a better father than a good man and a man cannot be a better mother no matter how hard he tries than a good woman. Children who grow up in single parent homes, gay tolerant homes or homes where a boy isn't scolded for wearing female clothes and underwear and a girl isn't scolded for wearing male clothes and boxers are at risk of experimenting with same sex relations or even becoming gay.
People say gay isn't a choice, but I ask them how so? Homosexuality is the sexual act, wanting intimate relations with or intimately sexual thought towards an individual the same gender. Therefore, if a man or woman decided to suppress these urges or thoughts, then you would not be able to tell, especially if the man doesn't act effeminate or the female act masculine if he or she is gay. It is >more so< a choice no matter how people twist it. It is the same way a man or woman can choose to be celebate.
Shalom.
Andrew (CS).
The claptrap goes on.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
During intercourse, yes, one would be filthy by definition.
So would a straight man, for the vagina isn't the cleanest place in the world either.
Do you have a point?
The point is strikingly obvious, you're not straight. And filth does not come out of a vagina, it comes from an anus which as a homosexual when you have sex with a man that is where you put your sexual organ, where the feces of the other man is stored, thus getting yourself smeared with feces/filth.

So again, per your definition. Are you a Filthy Human Being not by opinion, but by Fact? You know the answer, Yes you are.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>People simply do not understand JESUS, HIS message and what Christians should be like..... As JESUS forgave, so should we!
Good A Serah, very true.

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> So have you added 'school teacher' to your resume along with your "pastorship"?
I do teach.

Yes, it is in my resume.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I never said that sin wasn't equal, you simply kept the subject on homosexuality and I gave you Bible references for how and why it is sin.
So you consider yourself equally evil and sinful for wearing mixed fabrics?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Be ignorant of the English language, see if I care.
That you believe you aren't a bigot just shows how ignorant you are.
Per the English Language you say? so then you would agree you're a Filthy Human Being?, or are you ignorant of the English language and disagree?

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Why can't you get it through your thick cranium that it isn't God's way to put anyone to death now in this dispensation of truth and grace under Jesus Christ?.........your mind is simply unblessed.
So your bible isn't the absolute truth, now is it?
It is wrong very often then, right?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree !
How're you enjoying your new topix home Nick?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do teach.
Yes, it is in my resume.
And what do you teach?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I was reading in Words of Hope today a msg about staying the course --You never waiver Scott. Your focus is truly on the finish line which ushers in Heaven and I so enjoy reading your posts along the way -- as that is my goal too.
Blessings my friend -- TLC - Judy
Thank you Judy, but I do have my moments like everyone. How're you today?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 504,681 - 504,700 of596,628
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

591 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 512,394
Goat Simulator Free Download Pc Game 3 min jaman 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min River Tam 680,988
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Some1 Else 89,636
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Sheilaa 109,811
Proof Jesus never existed (Aug '09) 23 min Some1 Else 12,240
Modi Builders Complaints (Dec '12) 35 min Modi Builders 9
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr relish45 290
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr number four 217,305
•••
•••
•••