|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you Judy, but I do have my moments like everyone. How're you today?
Actually just doing a quick check in waiting for my daughter to get ready as we are going shopping --

As always nice to see you -- and have been going to ask have you heard from Q -- I've not seen him around in awhile -- TLC - Judy

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually worse in your case, for you can never rid yourself of your filth. You are filthy at heart, vile and extremely disgusting on the inside. At least on the outside, you can clean yourself.
Not that you'll ever get a woman that will allow you to get filthy with her.
Nah, it's actually worse with you. Because your filth will get you everlasting forever suffering and torment.

[You're] filthy at heart, vile and extremely disgusting on the inside. Cleaning yourself on the outside does no good, you will still be a Filthy Human Being. That's a fact, and that is what you are.

We not talking about a woman, we talking about you a man getting smeared with filth and by your own logic, make you into a filthy human being. You can go shower now.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
If a straight man puts his "Sexual organ" into a female's vagina, then his "sexual organ" is covered in vaginal juices, which by definition is filth. And so yes, a straight man, as well as a gay man, is filthy at the time of intercourse.
Afterwards, they are clean, therefore no longer filthy.
Besides, if the man in question who is homosexual is not the dominant one in the relationship, then they aren't covered in filth at all, so they are not filthy.
You can't just apply words to people that affect you too and pretend they don't.
But what you fail to understand is that intercourse with a woman through proper marriage was meant to be, and man on man was not, a man is not made for another man and a woman is not made for a woman.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if you believe Jesus' words, you'll quit casting stones at homosexuals. Either that or we get to plummet you with rocks for that BJ you had ..
<quoted text>
.. what? Iranians still adhere to OT law regarding sexual immorality ..
<quoted text>
.. can't resist an insult, can you ??..
<quoted text>
.. yes, you do ..
<quoted text>
.. so, why don't you also speak against BJs? Why focus on only one of the sexual laws ??..
<quoted text>
.. yes, they do ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e2kFzGyKgpAXX
.. some women are lucky and only undergo a clitodectomy ..
<quoted text>
.. you're changing focus on me. Again. This is not about Islam. It's about what seems to be your double standard when it comes to hetereosexual and homosexual biblical law ..
.. do you adhere to all sexual laws in the OT or just condemn the ones you detest ??..
What is BJS?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Law.
Various subjects.
oH YES..........I don't really read your posts too much if not address tome, but I believe thatr I recall that not too many believe you.
Nick

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
roman sharks never turn to Jesus
only they hijacked by force true christianity anf change them under new name RCC
this guy Nick is catolic and seems to me maniac worshiping idols and women Mary
You shouldn't make assumptions calling people maniacs worshiping idols and women Mary.

Im not catholic and Im not talking about the RCC or the vatican. The christian faith did grow in Rome to the point it did become a christian state before the split. Many Romans did turn to Christ.

Christians do exist in many denominations! The true church are the people not the building!

For the record I'm a christian and belong to Jesus Christ, my God and Saviour! I dont belong to religion!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually just doing a quick check in waiting for my daughter to get ready as we are going shopping --
As always nice to see you -- and have been going to ask have you heard from Q -- I've not seen him around in awhile -- TLC - Judy
I haven't heard from Que for some time now, and I haven't been able to reach him by phone as well, hope all is well with him.

But hopefully he'll show up, and you have a safe time shopping.

Blessings.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I think that you have pretty much pinned it down, I remember when our late Pastor and Overseer once said over the air, that he cannot believe that the same questions that so many of the same people were asking over and time again, that they were really honest hearted and sincere people, because the gospel was being preached and to a point as like being a fine tooth comb that covered all the spots missing nothing.
It does become very tiresome and at that point it is best to cut it off before you become aggravated yourself as he once warned the congregation.
definitely. There are some issues though you never want them to walk away thinking it's alright with God. There are some issues that if they want to continue to engage the Christian, the Christian should make it abundantly clear how God feels about that issue. And the Christian should let them know all the time and
every time they bring it up.

Because some issues are behaviors they do not want to change and have been told it's a sin and wrong, and they want assurances that what they are doing is right. So they engage the Christian to force that assurance. The Christian, should never give them that assurance, under any circumstances, no matter the cost.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
If a straight man puts his "Sexual organ" into a female's vagina, then his "sexual organ" is covered in vaginal juices, which by definition is filth. And so yes, a straight man, as well as a gay man, is filthy at the time of intercourse.
Afterwards, they are clean, therefore no longer filthy.
Besides, if the man in question who is homosexual is not the dominant one in the relationship, then they aren't covered in filth at all, so they are not filthy.
You can't just apply words to people that affect you too and pretend they don't.
I just use toothpaste and Listerine. 4 out of 5 lesbians recommend it.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
As people migrate to the U.S. in record numbers,Obama's laughing his ears off because he wants the Europeans to fear that they are losing the land they took from the natives.
oy! but wait!. This one I never see before. You really believe Obama thinking that way? iyai!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
As people migrate to the U.S. in record numbers,Obama's laughing his ears off because he wants the Europeans to fear that they are losing the land they took from the natives.
What?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
Show me where vagina juices are filth. That's not a fact, that's your imagination. Feces are by definition, Filth. <quoted text>They apply to you. Based on your logic, you called a Christian, a Bigot. Based on the same logic, you cam be called a Filthy Human being. There is no difference. It's irrelevant who is the dominant partner the [Catcher] or the man putting his sexual organ in a organ filled with filth. Both of you are filthy human beings. A bigot is a mindset. a Homosexual, is a mindset. A bigot does not practice bigotry all the time. A Homosexual is not engaging in anal sex all day, but that makes no difference. You're a Filthy Human Being based on your mindset and your thinking, the same as a Bigot is a Bigot in their mindset and thinking.
And your argument is so absurd you now want people to think you don't push your organ into an anus to avoid thinking of yourself as you really are, not an opinion, but a fact, that you're a Filthy Human Being.
Were you a Crack Baby or is there some other explanation?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> But what you fail to understand is that intercourse with a woman through proper marriage was meant to be, and man on man was not, a man is not made for another man and a woman is not made for a woman.
See how wrong you can be?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not. It's bad. How can faith be good? It's a guess.
Faith can be in anything, however absurd.
Like the faith you have in your wife?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

<
You are not justified by faith. You merely forgive yourselves. You may feel better about yourself for it, but you are not justified in the eyes of the rest of us.
It's a good thing we ain't seeking your justification...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Books can't prove anything about the world apart from the fact that it contains books.
*thumbs through the atheist handbook of quippy comebacks*

"Read a science book!"
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the one claiming Caesar was real because he appeared on Roman coins.
I showed a bunch of Roman coins with lots of Roman deities on them.
Thus you must believe them to be real as well.
Unless you are just a pitiful liar.
Render unto Jupiter the things that are Jupiter's, and unto Fortuna the things that are the Goddess'.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> What is BJS?
BT?
CATCHER?
IANS?
G_O_D?

.. LAWEST needs a man badge ..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> oH YES..........I don't really read your posts too much if not address tome, but I believe thatr I recall that not too many believe you.
.. I don't believe Catcher is an attorney ..

.. I know Catcher is an attorney ..

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Babrik wrote:
Can I ask about your believes?

What would you like to know? I'll be happy to share if you ask specific questions, then I'll do my best to answer.
Babrik wrote:
what are the minimum believes that can lead one towards heaven ...
Acceptance that the only begotten ben of Yahweh Elohiym is the living word of Yah (HaDavar), who walked among men in the flesh, was immersed of water showing the way, was persecuted and died for their sins and resurrected that they may have life. If you accept this and dfall to obedience of all that The Most High One asks, then you shall gain His Kingdom. As scripture teaches, men will not go to heaven. This is false teaching.
Babrik wrote:
I know no one can convert to Jew ... if her or her mother is not a jew?

Well, this is both true and false. Cornelius the Roman centurian after being converted did go to the Bayit Av Yahweh and worshiped there like all the other Hebrews. Remember, if you're adopted into the faith of Avraham (Abraham) then if you were by chance a gentile, you would be no longer. For if you are not Hebrew (Jew) then you are a gentile, even if you say you're a Christian.

Galatians 3:29
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The scripture below is very vital, and speaks to many worshipers today who claim to understand and worship, but neither worships teh Father in spirit nor in truth.

John 4:21-23
21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

So basically, this woman is telling Yashua Ha Mashiach (who you call in English somehow translate as Jesus) that her fathers worshiped the same >'god'< just like Him, but He not only told the woman that salvation is of the Jews (not Hindus, Buddhists or Christians) but that she should worship Him in spirit and in TRUTH (importantly). This is desperately missing from the worship today.
Babrik wrote:
How can others who are not Jew be in Heaven?
Again, scripture never said when we die or when Ha Mashiach returns that man shall go to heaven. I won't provide examples, you will see it in scripture.

Shalom.

Counter_Strike.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••